ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ss27

Post by ss27 » Tue May 17, 2011 12:45 pm

nazema wrote:Is it correct that the Nikah Nama has to be Nadra registered? Has anyone had this done? Do they give you a document proving you have done this and do you submit this?
yes it has to be Nadra they just affix stamp saying federial goverment attestion stamp or if you go to gerry s office they will tell you

mgsBoy86

Post by mgsBoy86 » Tue May 17, 2011 12:46 pm

I forwarded my copy of the Urdu marriage to my wife. She included that in the application bundles, as well as the marriage certificate from the Union Council. I think she also submitted a copy of the marriage certifcate obtained from NADRA, but I will confirm this with her when I speak to her later on.

But yees, get this information confirmed from a senior member of the forum or an immigration adviser/solicitor/lawyer.

nazema

Post by nazema » Tue May 17, 2011 2:11 pm

thanks

It is so stressful making an application!

ss27

Post by ss27 » Tue May 17, 2011 2:36 pm

nazema wrote:thanks

It is so stressful making an application!
Yes it is :(

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Tue May 17, 2011 2:53 pm

CRT7 wrote:the judge looked @ the rep & said 'hhhmmmm so just because the sponsors employer did not respond to request for information your department seemed fit to refuse the application & make the sponsor wait another year?!' The rep didnt say anything, then the judge said 'I believe you do not have any questions to ask?' rep said no.
OWNED!!!!!!! Shame on the HO Rep!!! Hope he feels embarrassed and never repeats the mistake ever again!

NICE Judge! :D

Please to read about the outcome, may Allah make the remaining process a faster one.

@Fz158, why submit appeal to both places??? They clearly state in the form to only submit to one place.

Amazing how CRT7 got to submit to both places, one appeal and 2 shots, lucky you.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

fz158

Post by fz158 » Tue May 17, 2011 3:10 pm

Submitted to both places as AIT were taking ages to respond with Notice Of Appeal and was afraid they hadnt received are appeal and not forwarded to Home Office. So just to be safe solicitor directly faxed appeal to Islamabad as well.

Its shameful how the Home Office can get away with some of the things they do :-(
Shadow86 wrote:
CRT7 wrote:the judge looked @ the rep & said 'hhhmmmm so just because the sponsors employer did not respond to request for information your department seemed fit to refuse the application & make the sponsor wait another year?!' The rep didnt say anything, then the judge said 'I believe you do not have any questions to ask?' rep said no.
OWNED!!!!!!! Shame on the HO Rep!!! Hope he feels embarrassed and never repeats the mistake ever again!

NICE Judge! :D

Please to read about the outcome, may Allah make the remaining process a faster one.

@Fz158, why submit appeal to both places??? They clearly state in the form to only submit to one place.

Amazing how CRT7 got to submit to both places, one appeal and 2 shots, lucky you.

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Tue May 17, 2011 7:23 pm

They still haven't replied to my e-mail. I don't know why, its been a week since i've sent the e-mail.

its almost 9 weeks since we submitted the application and im getting nervious and feeling lonely and down because im missing my wife very much......
XX

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Tue May 17, 2011 7:52 pm

AliGG wrote:They still haven't replied to my e-mail. I don't know why, its been a week since i've sent the e-mail.

its almost 9 weeks since we submitted the application and im getting nervious and feeling lonely and down because im missing my wife very much......
Hey relax Ali, just have faith in Allah and inshallah all will be well.

Don't rely too much on them responding. At the end of the day, if Allah wills for her to get the visa then NO ECO can refuse the decision or do anything about it.

12 weeks is the benchmark, i'd suggest getting nervous, etc AFTER that time. You've still go quite the way till 10th June.

Waiting sucks but everyone has their timeline, some r quick and some are slow.

Sometimes I wonder whether a business can compete with UKBA, people would walk all over UKBA and jump to the competitor. It's terrible how such a responsible organisation can do mental damage to people's lives. On top of that you got money hungry imbeciles at the Airport in Pakistan waiting for an Afghan looking guy to walk in there so that they can harass him for money.

Anyways Inshallah she'll get through this, you both will. So don't worry about the email Ali, put your focus on burning time as much as you possibly can AND look forward to any potential calls to your workplace anytime AFTER 10 weeks have gone past. Just hang in there yaar :).
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Tue May 17, 2011 8:26 pm

Shadow86 wrote:
AliGG wrote:They still haven't replied to my e-mail. I don't know why, its been a week since i've sent the e-mail.

Hey relax Ali, just have faith in Allah and inshallah all will be well.

Don't rely too much on them responding. At the end of the day, if Allah wills for her to get the visa then NO ECO can refuse the decision or do anything about it.

12 weeks is the benchmark, i'd suggest getting nervous, etc AFTER that time. You've still go quite the way till 10th June.

Waiting sucks but everyone has their timeline, some r quick and some are slow.

Sometimes I wonder whether a business can compete with UKBA, people would walk all over UKBA and jump to the competitor. It's terrible how such a responsible organisation can do mental damage to people's lives. On top of that you got money hungry imbeciles at the Airport in Pakistan waiting for an Afghan looking guy to walk in there so that they can harass him for money.

Anyways Inshallah she'll get through this, you both will. So don't worry about the email Ali, put your focus on burning time as much as you possibly can AND look forward to any potential calls to your workplace anytime AFTER 10 weeks have gone past. Just hang in there yaar :).
sallam Shadow,

Thanks for your nice words and support. yeah you are totally right. hope we all get our visa soon.

Do thay contact employers after 10 weeks? Last week i've with my HR department and they said they haven't been contacted. But lets wait and see what they do....

Thank you Shadow.

Cheers and good luck to everyone.
XX

mgsBoy86

Post by mgsBoy86 » Tue May 17, 2011 8:42 pm

Ali bhai, calm down brother. InshAllah we will all get our visas. Allah me umed lakho.

I know waiting is torture, because I am going through exactly the same thing. However, leave everything to Allah and try to do some activities to make time fly by :)

They do not contact the sponsor's employers for every application. If they have a doubt, they will contact your employers to verify if you do actually work for who say you work for. But yes, they do generally contact the employers around the 10th week.

However, this is my piece of advice. If you have supplied genuine documents and told the truth, you have absolutely nothing to worry about :)

samns
Newly Registered

Post by samns » Tue May 17, 2011 8:51 pm

My partner submitted our application in Islamabad on 16th March. No contact to me or my employer yet.

I'm getting more nervous as we approach the final few weeks.

It's on my mind all the time. InshaAllah, not long to go.

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Wed May 18, 2011 7:41 am

mgsBoy86 wrote:Ali bhai, calm down brother. InshAllah we will all get our visas. Allah me umed lakho.

I know waiting is torture, because I am going through exactly the same thing. However, leave everything to Allah and try to do some activities to make time fly by :)

They do not contact the sponsor's employers for every application. If they have a doubt, they will contact your employers to verify if you do actually work for who say you work for. But yes, they do generally contact the employers around the 10th week.

However, this is my piece of advice. If you have supplied genuine documents and told the truth, you have absolutely nothing to worry about :)
sallam mgsBoy86,

I am trying so hard not to think about this but it is difficult and I can't get this out of my head...... may allah give me som "sabre".

One of other friend submmited their application on 28th Feb 2011 and they still waiting.

Hope we all get it soon......
XX

ss27

Post by ss27 » Wed May 18, 2011 9:56 am

AliGG wrote:
mgsBoy86 wrote:Ali bhai, calm down brother. InshAllah we will all get our visas. Allah me umed lakho.

sallam mgsBoy86,

I am trying so hard not to think about this but it is difficult and I can't get this out of my head...... may allah give me som "sabre".

One of other friend submmited their application on 28th Feb 2011 and they still waiting.

Salam Bro

its not easy to do sabre but we have to do this.. most of people getting visa around in 8 -10 weeks ... Allah give us tofeeq to do sabre, i am in 8th week hopefully will get good news soon,

ss27

Post by ss27 » Wed May 18, 2011 10:30 am

ss27 wrote:
AliGG wrote:

sallam mgsBoy86,

Salam Bro

its not easy to do sabre but we have to do this.. most of people getting visa around in 8 -10 weeks ... Allah give us tofeeq to do sabre, i am in 8th week hopefully will get good news soon,
just want to ask one thing, i am living with my parents do we need to provide land registry i didnt ..... did any body

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Wed May 18, 2011 11:06 am

ss27 wrote:
ss27 wrote:
AliGG wrote:

sallam mgsBoy86,

Salam Bro

just want to ask one thing, i am living with my parents do we need to provide land registry i didnt ..... did any body
yepp
i did

ss27

Post by ss27 » Wed May 18, 2011 11:44 am

anjum786mohammed wrote:
ss27 wrote:
ss27 wrote:
AliGG wrote:
sallam mgsBoy86,

Salam Bro

yepp
i did
will it effect on my decision i m nervous now, i sent a letter which i got from council and also letter from dad giving me permission staying with him

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Wed May 18, 2011 11:59 am

ss27 wrote:
anjum786mohammed wrote:
ss27 wrote:
ss27 wrote:
Salam Bro

yepp
i did
will it effect on my decision i m nervous now, i sent a letter which i got from council and also letter from dad giving me permission staying with him
im not really sure if it does, it should bcuz u r providing evidence that it is the persons house u r saying it is. i also sent a council letter and a letter from my parents.

ss27

Post by ss27 » Wed May 18, 2011 12:10 pm

anjum786mohammed wrote:
ss27 wrote:
anjum786mohammed wrote:
ss27 wrote:
yepp
i did
im not really sure if it does, it should bcuz u r providing evidence that it is the persons house u r saying it is. i also sent a council letter and a letter from my parents.
Pray for me bro

i am really nervous now i made a mistake big mistake

have u heard before any body refused on this ground

mgsBoy86

Post by mgsBoy86 » Wed May 18, 2011 1:19 pm

InshAllah, everything will be fine. There is no use getting nervous and getting hyped up about what you included and didn't include in your application. Stay calm, and stay patient.

I didn't submit my P60, but a lot of other people have, but yet those who didn't still got their visas.

It will be fine inshAllah.

zaf

land registry

Post by zaf » Wed May 18, 2011 1:56 pm

ss27 wrote:
anjum786mohammed wrote:
ss27 wrote:
anjum786mohammed wrote:
regrettably it could {and probably will} be used as one of the reasons for refusal. as well as a letter of intent from your dad a land registry document, mortgage document or tenancy agreement are acceptable. sad thing is land registry doc only costs £4.00 to obtain. i got mine certified by my solicitor as well. Lets hope the ECO doesnt notice its missing .those ba****ds dont miss a thing though usually.I will pray to Allah for you bro

anjum786mohammed

Re: land registry

Post by anjum786mohammed » Wed May 18, 2011 2:41 pm

zaf wrote:
ss27 wrote:
anjum786mohammed wrote:
ss27 wrote:
i know loads of people that have not sent a land registry document and they have got their visas.
why did u get the land registry certified, did u get it online or did u go to their office. It cost me £8.00 + £3.60 for a bus day-saver (lol) to get it from Coventry. Also if u got it online than its not the original copy, no need 2 worry its kind of the same thing.

zaf

Post by zaf » Wed May 18, 2011 2:47 pm

anjum786mohammed wrote:
zaf wrote:
ss27 wrote:
anjum786mohammed wrote:
I got it online and my brummie friend im certainly not worried

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Wed May 18, 2011 3:01 pm

zaf wrote:
anjum786mohammed wrote:
zaf wrote:
ss27 wrote:
[/quote]
lol
i dont want any1 2 get worried.
its been 2 weeks since my wife submitted her application and everyday i look on the tracking site, at least 30 times per day. lol
mine is still coming up as application forwarded, they have not even started to process it yet.

ss27

Post by ss27 » Wed May 18, 2011 3:47 pm

anjum786mohammed wrote:
zaf wrote:
ss27 wrote:
anjum786mohammed wrote:
Its kind of sigh of relief for me people got their visaas without sending land registry, i been in pain all day believe me

thanks a lot

ss27

Post by ss27 » Wed May 18, 2011 3:52 pm

mgsBoy86 wrote:InshAllah, everything will be fine. There is no use getting nervous and getting hyped up about what you included and didn't include in your application. Stay calm, and stay patient.

I didn't submit my P60, but a lot of other people have, but yet those who didn't still got their visas.

It will be fine inshAllah.
Inshallah bro

Every thing will be fine P60 are bit different payslips covers that thing but any way thanks a lot for your courage