ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Giveita100
Newly Registered

Re: FLR(FP) and Discretionary Leave to Remain timelines

Post by Giveita100 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:17 am

FLR (O) EXTENSION

applied on 3rd of september,
Acknowlegment received 5thof september
Biometric received 10th of september
Biometric done 4 days later i think

Documents received with another 3 years DLR yesterday.

Thank you alot to OBIE and Amber, you guys were really helpful in terms of guidance on steps to take. Best wishes to everyone still waiting. My situation was a little bit complicated but at the end, it turned out okay so thought i'd share my story.

corasson

Post by corasson » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:38 am

Congratulations

MRLAOLU
Nigeria

Post by MRLAOLU » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:31 pm

@ Nilemarques I know this is a bit late but I can't help but to join others to felicitate with you and your family on what is a momentous and deserved success. Niles, please I know you have gone through a tortuous times but look on a bright side and what the future holds and move as you and your lovely family deserve the best that life offers. All the best mate.
nilemarques wrote:
favour wrote:Hello Nile, Thank you for the update, Is your partner British?
@Favour. We are/were both non EEA overstayers and our application was based on private life in the UK based on my my kids who were either born here or have lived here for over 7 years!!

MRLAOLU
Nigeria

Post by MRLAOLU » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:32 pm

@ Nilemarques I know this is a bit late but I can't help but to join others to felicitate with you and your family on what is a momentous and deserved success. Niles, please I know you have gone through a tortuous times but look on a bright side and what the future holds and move as you and your lovely family deserve the best that life offers. All the best mate.
nilemarques wrote:
favour wrote:Hello Nile, Thank you for the update, Is your partner British?
@Favour. We are/were both non EEA overstayers and our application was based on private life in the UK based on my my kids who were either born here or have lived here for over 7 years!!

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:51 am

Hello forum members God has done it for me and my family. We have been granted 30months. Both the documents and Bio cards came 30minutes apart. I want to thank everybody on this forum for your support and encouragement. It has been a very difficult road but to God be the glory. I can't but mention the following people for I am indeed grateful for your help personally Believe, Dapsonlee, Nilemarque and Hatchsead. Also I can't but mention you Shondra sharma, Mrolaolu,rina, verbina,lily123, favour,winners, time503, crystal newbies,icehouse256, yummy mummy,mummy two,sanny26, GodGives, summer2013, Shareen24h for your advice and guidance on this forum.
So sorry I can't mention all names, I thank everybody on this forum for care and love that shown to each other.
For all that are still waiting I pray for the grace to endure to the end. Please be patient the glorious day is just around the corner
Please note the application was based on the 7 years rule. I have a daughter that was born here and as at the time of the application she is over 7 years old.

2004- Arrived UK. 6 month visitor visa
overstayer since then
2007- applied for leave to remain refused
2008- re applied refused
2010- re applied refused
2010- ask for reconsideration
Wait for three years for reconsideration only to be informed by end of 2013 that decision for
Refusal is maintained advised to leave UK
Jan 2014 - re applied again
Feb 2014 - refused
March 2014 PAP was sent
April 2014 - they asked for three month reconsideration
July2014 - further document was requested
Oct 2014 more documents was requested
Nov2014 - new biometric requested
Nov 2014 Date Biometrics / documents received no
Visa Type : 30 months
Last edited by Kukuwife on Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your expectation will manifest very soon

lucky007

Post by lucky007 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:55 am

Kukuwife wrote:Hello forum members God has done it for me and my family. We have been granted 30months. Both the documents and Bio cards came 30minutes apart. I want to thank everybody on this forum for your support and encouragement. It has been a very difficult road but to God be the glory. I can't but mention the following people for I am indeed grateful for your help personally Believe, Dapsonlee, Nilemarque and Hatchsead. Also I can't but mention you Shondra sharma, Mrolaolu,rina, verbina,lily123, favour,winners, time503, crystal newbies,icehouse256, yummy mummy,mummy two,sanny26, GodGives, summer2013, Shareen24h for your advice and guidance on this forum.
Please note the application was based on the 7 years rule. I have a daughter that was born here and as at the time of the application she is over 7 years old.

overstayer since then
2008- re applied refused
2010- re applied refused
Wait for three years for reconsideration only to be informed by end of 2013 that decision for
Feb 2014 - refused
March 2014 PAP was sent

Hey,

Congratulation to u and ur family. once question when u had re applied in January 2014 how old was your daughter and do u used form FLR-P?

thanks

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:23 am

lucky007 wrote:
Kukuwife wrote:Hello forum members God has done it for me and my family. We have been granted 30months. Both the documents and Bio cards came 30minutes apart. I want to thank everybody on this forum for your support and encouragement. It has been a very difficult road but to God be the glory. I can't but mention the following people for I am indeed grateful for your help personally Believe, Dapsonlee, Nilemarque and Hatchsead. Also I can't but mention you Shondra sharma, Mrolaolu,rina, verbina,lily123, favour,winners, time503, crystal newbies,icehouse256, yummy mummy,mummy two,sanny26, GodGives, summer2013, Shareen24h for your advice and guidance on this forum.

overstayer since then
2008- re applied refused
2010- re applied refused
Feb 2014 - refused
March 2014 PAP was sent

Hey,

Congratulation to u and ur family. once question when u had re applied in January 2014 how old was your daughter and do u used form FLR-P?

thanks
Thanks
FLR-P, 8 years old

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:13 am

Kukuwife the warmth and joy I feel at this moment can not be described , we've laughed, cried and endured together! A very hearty congratulations to you and your family. Thank you for your unwavering support and words of wisdom. Please continue to pray for us and check on us time and again! Thank you Lord, you continue to deliver!
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

winners

Post by winners » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 am

@kukuwife

Am so happy for you and your Family

You had fought a good fight and you deserve a happy ending

Once again congratulations for your freedom

Please how old is your eldest that was born as at the date you were granted ?
No Man on Earth should glorified Himself
All Glory Must be to thy Lord

winners

Post by winners » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:34 am

@kukuwife

No Man on Earth should glorified Himself
All Glory Must be to thy Lord

icehouse256
United Kingdom

Post by icehouse256 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:42 am

overstayer since then
2008- re applied refused
2010- re applied refused
Feb 2014 - refused
March 2014 PAP was sent
Thank you thank you Lord, thank you Lord, thank you Lord for everything you have done !!! Thats the song i'm currently singing for you, this is a joyous news and i am grateful to God for fulfilling his promises in your life and at last all the glory and honor goes to him and him alone. Congratulations, this is just the beginning, more greater news is yet to visit you and your family this year. Amen. Please don't forget us that are still waiting. God bless .
'' The Lord is My Light and My Salvation ''

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:48 pm

Hurraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............y..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big Big congratulation@kukuwife, what a wonderful news? I am over the moon. Enjoy your freedom. God bless.

Blaxe
Newly Registered

Post by Blaxe » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:10 pm

overstayer since then
2008- re applied refused
2010- re applied refused
Feb 2014 - refused
March 2014 PAP was sent
Congrats!!! All the best

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 pm

Believe2013 wrote:Kukuwife the warmth and joy I feel at this moment can not be described , we've laughed, cried and endured together! A very hearty congratulations to you and your family. Thank you for your unwavering support and words of wisdom. Please continue to pray for us and check on us time and again! Thank you Lord, you continue to deliver!
Thanks so much. You have been a very good friend and a pillar in this forum. I will continue to pray for you and I know that God will do it for you also. Please keep the fight

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:19 pm

winners wrote:@kukuwife

Many thanks winners. My daughter was 8years old at the time of the application

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:22 pm

icehouse256 wrote:

overstayer since then
2008- re applied refused
2010- re applied refused
Feb 2014 - refused
March 2014 PAP was sent
Thank you thank you Lord, thank you Lord, thank you Lord for everything you have done !!! Thats the song i'm currently singing for you, this is a joyous news and i am grateful to God for fulfilling his promises in your life and at last all the glory and honor goes to him and him alone. Congratulations, this is just the beginning, more greater news is yet to visit you and your family this year. Amen. Please don't forget us that are still waiting. God bless .
Icehouse256- thanks am grateful. This is your season also.

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:25 pm

Shondra Sharma wrote:Hurraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............y..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big Big congratulation@kukuwife, what a wonderful news? I am over the moon. Enjoy your freedom. God bless.

Shondra sharma- thanks so much you have been a sources of knowledge on this forum. Am grateful for all prays and well wishes

bsmith13

Post by bsmith13 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:31 pm

Congrats to you kukuwife, your story is truly inspiring and gives me more hope that there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. God bless u and family

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:29 pm

bsmith13 wrote:Congrats to you kukuwife, your story is truly inspiring and gives me more hope that there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. God bless u and family
bsmith13- thanks so much. Yes there is light at the end of the tunnel. God will give as many that need the grace to endure to the end.

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:12 pm

So sorry I can't mention all names, I thank everybody on this forum for care and love that shown to each other.
For all that are still waiting I pray for the grace to endure to the end. Please be patient the glorious day is just around the corner

overstayer since then
2008- re applied refused
2010- re applied refused
Feb 2014 - refused
March 2014 PAP was sent
A big congratulations to you...You can relax now and enjoy christmas..wishing you all the best in your endevours
Godgives

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:13 pm

overstayer since then
2008- re applied refused
2010- re applied refused
Feb 2014 - refused
March 2014 PAP was sent
A big congratulations to you...You can relax now and enjoy christmas..wishing you all the best in your endevours
Godgives

Blaxe
Newly Registered

Post by Blaxe » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:28 am

overstayer since then
2008- re applied refused
2010- re applied refused
Feb 2014 - refused
March 2014 PAP was sent
Congrats!!! All the best

rina
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rina » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:21 pm

overstayer since then
2008- re applied refused
2010- re applied refused
Feb 2014 - refused
March 2014 PAP was sent
OMGossssssssssssshhhhhhhhhh so happy for you @kukuwife and right before xmas. We thank God for what he has done for you and nilemarques as this xmas will be the best one for you and your families. Please now go and live freely your lives to the fullest glorifying his name in everything you do. I am so happy for you. Merry christmas :D :D :D :D :D

rina
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rina » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:24 pm

overstayer since then
2008- re applied refused
2010- re applied refused
Feb 2014 - refused
March 2014 PAP was sent
OMGossssssssssssshhhhhhhhhh so happy for you @kukuwife and right before xmas. We thank God for what he has done for you and nilemarques as this xmas will be the best one for you and your families. Please now go and live freely your lives to the fullest glorifying his name in everything you do. I am so happy for you. Merry christmas :D :D :D :D :D

adeniyi17
Newly Registered

Post by adeniyi17 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:10 pm

Kukuwife Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Also, Icehouse256 how did your interview for updating your current circumstance went? In addition, have you received any correspondence from them since the interview?

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon