ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2014 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

banana07
Member of Standing

Re: 2014 Citizenship Approvals

Post by banana07 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:44 pm

Approval786 wrote:Thanks Bannan 007.I try to ring them today but could'nt get through.Tried many times.I have email them but i did'nt get reply yet.
must have been busy with other excited ppl (from seeing the ceremony online) who are on phone to have an idea where their application at.. maybe wait until tomorrow morning then send a reminder..

Im on their case too, but i only hear "processing".. she must be a chinese robot whos programmed to say: hi. proccessing. bye
I'm officially diagnosed with INIS "processing" phobia

Approval786

Post by Approval786 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:47 pm

:D :D :D haha thanks mate.You are the soul of this forum bananna007.

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:56 pm

Approval786 wrote::D :D :D haha thanks mate.You are the soul of this forum bananna007.
thumbup.processing.bye :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mahersab

Post by mahersab » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:07 pm

Hy handyman83, i git same letter but they say I applied asylum in uk , and want clarification from me but i never applied asylum in Uk in my all life , i am vary upset about this.
Mahersab

bluemoon2

Post by bluemoon2 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:10 pm

Hi all , i apllied on 14th April 2014 for citizenship on EUFAM Stam4 basis , for long time they kept telling me its still in process , two weeks ago they asked again and they said they are waiting for garda report , today i got letter they asked me why i was refused a UK visit visa previouly and send them proof of reasons for refusal , i tried to find the refusal letter but can,t find it , i am sure i have threw it away as i was more than 2 years ago, why they are asking about it ? what does it mean ? does it mean they have got my garda report and want to process my apllication further ? i must tell you as well i was granted UK visit visa twice after the refusal , also they said in letter my UK visit visa was refused on 04/08/2013 while i was refused a UK visit visa on 03/03/2012 not on the date they are refering , its all confusing , i don,t know where they got the 04/08/2014 date which is not right.

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:11 pm

mahersab wrote:Hy handyman83, i git same letter but they say I applied asylum in uk , and want clarification from me but i never applied asylum in Uk in my all life , i am vary upset about this.
when you got that letter mahersab? can you share the content so we understand what they are on about? also its very easy to ask them to prove that it was you.. you just say i only heard it from you now.. never thought to apply to uk

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:15 pm

bluemoon2 wrote:Hi all , i apllied on 14th April 2014 for citizenship on EUFAM Stam4 basis , for long time they kept telling me its still in process , two weeks ago they asked again and they said they are waiting for garda report , today i got letter they asked me why i was refused a UK visit visa previouly and send them proof of reasons for refusal , i tried to find the refusal letter but can,t find it , i am sure i have threw it away as i was more than 2 years ago, why they are asking about it ? what does it mean ? does it mean they have got my garda report and want to process my apllication further ? i must tell you as well i was granted UK visit visa twice after the refusal , also they said in letter my UK visit visa was refused on 04/08/2013 while i was refused a UK visit visa on 03/03/2012 not on the date they are refering , its all confusing , i don,t know where they got the 04/08/2014 date which is not right.
share us the letter pls (remove the names) so we can help you.. tell them you got approved twice afterwards and tell them u dont have original refusal but as you already know about it, then you know the exact reason, but in anyway, i got approved twice and im still in ireland which proves that their refusal was judgmental and not based on any fact .. keep it clean and clear and SHOOORRRT.. and catch your emotions, they enjoy humiliating us.
only reason they can refuse your citizenship is if you are criminal so you can challenge them on everything else.. officially and formally, and using a lawyer if things go wrong!

mahersab

Post by mahersab » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:32 pm

Banana07, i got letter two weeks before and i send them reply next day what i never apllied asylum in Uk but have not got response yet
Mahersab

handyman83
Newly Registered

Post by handyman83 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:05 pm

Its funny im looking at my Refusal letter which i got in 2012
Reason for refusal: As you initially came to ireland as student and then after few years got married to Eu national and After getting Stamp 4 my economical circumstances didnt change as i had low skilled profession as shop assistant and no other income from any other sources. so they were not satisfied that i will leave Uk after my visit..

so they meant by getting stamp4 you gain some sort of skills which can easily get you professional job. If i was happy with my job and was working full time and earing over 450 per week. It didnt look that bad??

Anyway Im going to attach that letter witt my post and lets see what inis say now.

pyramid stone
Ireland

Post by pyramid stone » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:08 pm

bluemoon2 wrote:Hi all , i apllied on 14th April 2014 for citizenship on EUFAM Stam4 basis , for long time they kept telling me its still in process , two weeks ago they asked again and they said they are waiting for garda report , today i got letter they asked me why i was refused a UK visit visa previouly and send them proof of reasons for refusal , i tried to find the refusal letter but can,t find it , i am sure i have threw it away as i was more than 2 years ago, why they are asking about it ? what does it mean ? does it mean they have got my garda report and want to process my apllication further ? i must tell you as well i was granted UK visit visa twice after the refusal , also they said in letter my UK visit visa was refused on 04/08/2013 while i was refused a UK visit visa on 03/03/2012 not on the date they are referring , its all confusing , i don,t know where they got the 04/08/2014 date which is not right.
Hello If I were in ur shoe I would have 2 ways to go
First: try to gather some info. about your visas to the UK and write to the UK embassy explain to them the issue and ask for a letter stating the visas dates and status you got and stamped by the embassy.
The Second way: Is a solicitors and they have their own ways around it.
I would go for the first idea as it's more into what they looking for. Good Luck
Last edited by pyramid stone on Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bibisha

Post by Bibisha » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:08 pm

[quote][/quote]Hey everyone just speaking on behalf of my mother who applied for citizenship 9 months ago and got asked to sudmite further doccuments about how many times she left the country and how long did she stay if more the 6weeks and stuff and also if her marital status has changed so she sent them all that then they sent her letter saying they recived everything and will be in touch with her in due course about minster decision that was back in septamber so then she didn't hear anything since then so this morning she rang them and told them the story and a lady said they will be in touch with her in 2weeks time so what do u think she meant by that ?

Approval or refusal ? Do think they still will be sending out approval in 2weeks time ? Also he citezinship is based on 5 years recidency.

Do you think they will ask for more documents or is it a decision because the women just said we will be in touch with you in 2weeks that's all she's said help guys give me your opinion what's do u all think ???

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:22 pm

Bibisha wrote:
Hey everyone just speaking on behalf of my mother who applied for citizenship 9 months ago and got asked to sudmite further doccuments about how many times she left the country and how long did she stay if more the 6weeks and stuff and also if her marital status has changed so she sent them all that then they sent her letter saying they recived everything and will be in touch with her in due course about minster decision that was back in septamber so then she didn't hear anything since then so this morning she rang them and told them the story and a lady said they will be in touch with her in 2weeks time so what do u think she meant by that ?

Approval or refusal ? Do think they still will be sending out approval in 2weeks time ? Also he citezinship is based on 5 years recidency.

Do you think they will ask for more documents or is it a decision because the women just said we will be in touch with you in 2weeks that's all she's said help guys give me your opinion what's do u all think ???

i think they will flag it in the system as delayed application so the back office team give it a priority and process it

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:23 pm

handyman83 wrote:Its funny im looking at my Refusal letter which i got in 2012
Reason for refusal: As you initially came to ireland as student and then after few years got married to Eu national and After getting Stamp 4 my economical circumstances didnt change as i had low skilled profession as shop assistant and no other income from any other sources. so they were not satisfied that i will leave Uk after my visit..

so they meant by getting stamp4 you gain some sort of skills which can easily get you professional job. If i was happy with my job and was working full time and earing over 450 per week. It didnt look that bad??

Anyway Im going to attach that letter witt my post and lets see what inis say now.
perfect handyman! submit exact same writing above to inis and tell them here im now and their judgment was wrong and proof is my current situation etc

Darr81

Post by Darr81 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:50 pm

What got in their heads in these days, whats up with all Uk Refusal inquisition?

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:51 pm

Darr81 wrote:What got in their heads in these days, whats up with all Uk Refusal inquisition?
trying to reduce the numbers? every ceremony goes, and media write about, you can see the comments on these articles!! seems there is a pressure on not flooding this little country with other races

Bibisha

Post by Bibisha » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:53 pm

So do think it would be an approval or refusal hopefully it's an approval lol

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:41 pm

bluemoon2 , what the story with UK Visas and Ireland is a sovereign country , why a refusal for another country can affect

also I have another question to bluemoon2 , have you received the second stage yet or all these request before the second stages

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:41 pm

bluemoon2 , what the story with UK Visas and Ireland is a sovereign country , why a refusal for another country can affect

also I have another question to bluemoon2 , have you received the second stage yet or all these request before the second stages

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:42 pm

handyman83
Newly Registered

Post by handyman83 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:50 pm

I have the same letter today, my second letter was back in july, so instead of approval they gave me this surprise , but i have the refusal.letter which i will post them tmrw with cover letter

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:01 pm

how they knew about uk visa refusual ?

Darr81

Post by Darr81 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:08 pm

this i don't understand, why would being refused visit visa from the UK has anything to do with the irish naturalisation.what impact would it have on it?

babami

Post by babami » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:01 am

bluemoon2 wrote:Hi all , i apllied on 14th April 2014 for citizenship on EUFAM Stam4 basis , for long time they kept telling me its still in process , two weeks ago they asked again and they said they are waiting for garda report , today i got letter they asked me why i was refused a UK visit visa previouly and send them proof of reasons for refusal , i tried to find the refusal letter but can,t find it , i am sure i have threw it away as i was more than 2 years ago, why they are asking about it ? what does it mean ? does it mean they have got my garda report and want to process my apllication further ? i must tell you as well i was granted UK visit visa twice after the refusal , also they said in letter my UK visit visa was refused on 04/08/2013 while i was refused a UK visit visa on 03/03/2012 not on the date they are refering , its all confusing , i don,t know where they got the 04/08/2014 date which is not right.
Just write a very comprehensive letter to them and if possible let any solicitor do that on your behalf and pay for it. Make sure you make photocopy of the refusal page and where you granted the visa. Cite in your letter to them that your refusal came before approval and if you have had any skeleton in your cupboard you would not have been granted at the end. Let them know that know that what you actually applied for then wasn't an automatic visa and as a matter of fact such visa decision only based on their discretion. If you can search very well for the refusal letter fine and if can't just don't bother yourself too much but let your points be reasonable enough for any God fearing being to reason along with you. Best of luck mate
Last edited by babami on Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

bluemoon2

Post by bluemoon2 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:04 am

@ banana07, thanks for your advice , i tried to attach the letter but i am not able to attach it , so i am copying paste it as it is ,
Person ID Number :20927 3 -09 ApplicationNo: 1638404-CITZ-14 ,
Dear ,
I am directed by the Minister for Justice and Equality to refer to your applicaton for naturalisation.
The granting of Irish citizenship through naturalisation as provided for in law confers certain rights and entitlements not only within the State but also allows citizens to travel freely to the United Kingdom with whom Ireland shares the Common Travel Area. Therefore in deciding on an application for naturalisation the Minister affords significant importance to the protection and preservation of the Common Travel Area arrangement.
It is understood that you have an adverse immigration history with the United Kingdom. Can you confirm if this applies to you and if so please forward details of the circumstances that gave rise to'family visit visa refused on 04/08/2013'. Al[ relevant information will be fully taken into account in consideration of your application. If you feel that this data is incorrect you should contact the UK Home Office to clarifu the content of data relevant to you.
Yours sincerely,
Further Processing Team 2l Novernber2014

AND following it my reply which i post them today .
Dear ,
I refer to your letter dated 21 November 2014 which i got today in which you asked me about the details of UK visa refusal on 04/08/2013 , first of all i want to inform you that i was not refused any UK visa on 04/08/2013 but i was refused a UK visa on 08/03/2012 which you did not mention in your letter , i can not understand where did you find that i was refused a UK visa on 04/08/2013, so can you please first confirm if this was a typing mistake from you or you got this information from UK Home Office ? As if you got this information from UK Home Office then i will contact them regarding my record correction as i was not refused a UK visa on 04/08/2013 at all , now i come to my UK visit visa applications history since i came to Ireland , i applied 4 times UK visit visa and was granted 3 times UK visit visa and was refused one time as well . Following is my UK Visit visa history.

1- UK visit visa issued from 24/04/2008 to 24/10/2008( Passport KF259067 page 12)
2- UK visit visa Refused on 08/03/2012 ( Passport KG 746080 page 34 )
3- UK visit visa issued from 31/07/2012 to 31/01/2013( Passport KG746080 page 09)
4- UK visit visa issued from 26/02/2013 to 26/08/2013( Passport KG746080 page 12)

Above is my entire UK visa history which you can verify with my passports as i have given page numbers for your convenience and you can see there was no UK visa was refused on 04/08/2014 as you stated in your last letter.
Now i come to the refusal visa Reasons , as you can see after one Visa refusal i was granted visa twice after that which proves that there were not serious and solid reasons for my visa refusal except the visa deciding officer was not in favourable mood and refused my visa otherwise i would not have been granted visa twice after that refusal. The reasons he gave for refusal were following.
1- your financial situation did not improve since you came to Ireland and it is almost as same as the time whem you came to Ireland.
2- you don,t have any property , shares or any other assets in Ireland which proves your strong ties in Ireland so i don,t feel comfortable granting you a UK visit visa.
Above are the only reasons he gave me for refusal but if i was not able to get very good job and making plenty money that was not my fault , i was trying my best and working very hard all my jobs i was getting , i believe he was afraid that i might not come back to Ireland if i go to UK which proved wrong as i did not have any intention like that. I tried to find that refusal letter but i could not find it as it is more than two years now and i am afraid i might have threw it away but if that letter is essential for you and you can not process my application further without it then i can request UK Home office to issue me duplicate of that refusal letter .
I would be obliged if would inform me what i need to do next.

Yours sincerely ,
25/11/2014

bluemoon2

Post by bluemoon2 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:07 am

@ babami, thanks very much , your words are much for me .