ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

December EC applicants post here!!!!!!!!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arunsrec

Post by arunsrec » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:45 am

EC refused...

shattered to pieces. my employer wanted me to fly tomorrow and now...

wow... what a life...

refused since the company's offer states that I will get paid in India as well as UK. So the officer is sceptic that I will come back to India after a while.

Dont know what to do, shall i re-appeal or make a fresh application....

Felllas... Really you dont have a clue how I feel...Suggestions please

reincarnation

Post by reincarnation » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:52 am

Man..this sucks...but why does the company offer tell you that you would be paid in India as well as in UK?? If its gonna be a full time job in UK, then you have to be paid only in UK..isnt it?

arunsrec

Post by arunsrec » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:55 am

It is a FT job and the company gave the letter stating my FT job in UK and apart from that I will be getting paid in India as well...

Any valuable advice ???

reincarnation

Post by reincarnation » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:00 am

Hmmnn...I guess the dual payments here has created this weird situation for you. I'm not sure how to deal with these complex cases...just start a new thread with this issue...maybe exp ppl might pitch in...

Mantya

Post by Mantya » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:06 am

arun, if you EC got refused due to the wordings in the offer you should approach your company and ask them to sort it out for you..u can now ask them to send u on their work permit coz this is their mistake....infact they have jeopradised your HSMP application....

winmano

Post by winmano » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:07 am

HI arunsrec,
Sorry for the news...

Is there a way for you to re-apply saying that You will go and get a new job in UK???
winmano
A : 20th-dec
C: Chennai,
No Of working days: 24 (Got passport)

palaka_rambabu

Post by palaka_rambabu » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:10 am

arun,

Sorry to hear this.
I feel it is better to apply as fresh. Just enclose your job search/email from empoyers/agencies..

In my case, i have just enclosed some mails received from agents etc.,
Applied On : 14th-dec
Applied at: Hyderabad VFS Center
Integra Verification : 21st Dec and 12th Feb
Final Status : Refused

lion686

Post by lion686 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:11 am

Arun

Very sad to hear this and i know for sure words cant console you...

Now, from your xplantion i come to knw that u submitted a job offer from your current company mentioning that "you will be paid in UK & Inida"..

From the refusal its clear tat they feel "You dont want to make UK as ur home"..this is peurely cos of the payment mentioned in the offer. If you ask me this kind of small doubts only cos you the most...

For appeal you got to send a form to UK again which minimum takes 4-6 months,which i dont thnk you can afford. but you can reapply with a new offer letter stting tat you are paaid only at UK provided you get such offer from the comp..

Also during re application all the facts and covering letter needs to be at 200% right and more accurate than the first one since they have already dealt the case enuf and if you submit the same docs again this might end in problem again.

Right now dont take any decisions in a hurry..take soem time...thnk or spk to some consultants..etc

This is not the end mate...life is big..all de best..sorry again for ur refusal...post us what ever doubts tat u have..we are here to help u..
Lion

vidya

Post by vidya » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:28 am

feeling really worried reading posts like arun's :shock:

re-energise yourself arun in a few days and decide the best course of future action - putting in a fresh EC application is one option or if office is ready for wp processing maybe you want to opt for that

Shridar is right - just chill for couple of days and the right solution will come to you.

i have written in ec application that i will ask for opening in my company UK offices - now i feel i could have just attached job search evidence and left it at that. :?:

ram and others , pls update on your online status after 3.30 ?

Mantya

Post by Mantya » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:31 am

guys I have 1 query...what kind of stationaery was used in your case for issuing bank statements.. In my case they have issued the bank statements on a dot Matrix printout and then put a stamp and sign at the bottom..is this Ok???

arunsrec

Post by arunsrec » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:36 am

Lion/Mantya/Vidya & Others...

Thank you so much for your replies...

I explained this to my employer and they are pusing the knie end to my end saying HSMP should deal with my skills and other factors and why they bother about my Indian salary and all bollocks....

I enquired my consultant (study Overseas) and expecting a mail from them sooner...

I am thinking of reapplying since appeal against the decision will consume more time...

Mantya quoted that 'It jeopardised my HSMP application'.. is that so???

I am so worried...

I am off today and gotto go to office tomorrow to set new plans. Mostly I will apply freshly removing my companys offer and trying to get some UK job offers...

LION,
I suppose you had a similar offer (UK+Indian salary) could you please send me the letter format, if that not a prob for you...

lion686

Post by lion686 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:41 am

mantya

If its ICICI bank, then its the way you get it..no problem at all
Lion

Mantya

Post by Mantya » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:43 am

hey arun don't worry... my meaning was that .as the offer lteer was the cause for the rjection the company should also take the accountability of the EC rejection and should take some measures to sort this out...As the rejection is specific to this offer letter I presume that this should not pose any problems with your re-application if use an alternate offer letter properly formatted...

Mantya

Post by Mantya » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:45 am

thanks lion..mine was HDFC bank and they too issue in the same way...i wgot worried as I read in the EC rejection forum that a guys offer was rejected as he gave the similiar kind of statements of CITIBank

Prashanth_yadav

Arun.......

Post by Prashanth_yadav » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:56 am

Hi Arun........

EC Rejection was ot coz of your mistake......so dont loose heart......

Re apply a fresh with new documents......and you will for sure get it stamped this time......

And more over you will get it in much less time........as there would not be many applications this time........

All the best....

ItsEd
Newly Registered

Post by ItsEd » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:08 am

Arunsec,
Ohh man, thats very painful.
Dont loose your heart.
Thats not the end of the world.
Roll up your sleeves and get into action.

Cheers,
Ed

vidya

Post by vidya » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:18 am

arun was the first ec rejection after 55 pages on this thread. the record is broken now. :cry: :cry:

i feel it was really painful of BHC to reject on the job offer nitty gritty when we have got the points for being highly skilled and shown adequate funds to go and search for a job there. :cry: :shock:

Prashanth_yadav

Post by Prashanth_yadav » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:27 am

Hi ........

Does anybody here know of the guidelines the caseworkers follow to decide........on EC......??????

lion686

Post by lion686 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:29 am

vidya
you are right & tat s hw its works..slightest of doubts or reason to put u out of the window....but again aruns tuf luck it is...

don panic you wil get ur EC soon.
Lion

Prashanth_yadav

Post by Prashanth_yadav » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:44 am

Ram & others who have applied in Dec 2 week..........

Any updates today????????

winmano

Post by winmano » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:48 am

no change ....
winmano

palaka_rambabu

Post by palaka_rambabu » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:49 am

no change :(
Applied On : 14th-dec
Applied at: Hyderabad VFS Center
Integra Verification : 21st Dec and 12th Feb
Final Status : Refused

vidya

Post by vidya » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:50 am

they update the online status once or twice a day , prashanth
ppl would be checking at 3.30 for any status update

now that we know monday and friday are half day for them - expecting more volume of updates only on tuesday , wed , and thursday - although quite a few ppl have got result ( onlline update) only on fridays - probably each case worker has a quota fixed to complete for the week and hence friday that target is hit.

next monday is day 25 for me , so expecting it only by next wednesday which means 10 more days suspended in agony. :twisted: :evil:

winmano

Post by winmano » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:53 am

Our EC story is more thrilling than Grudge 2.... :lol:
winmano

arunsrec

Post by arunsrec » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:54 am

Reason for my rejection is my GM mailed BHC that I will come back to India after completing the project.

My consultant asked who he is to decide what I will be doing after an year...and how BHC can take his words into account.. what if I jump to another company after 2 months...?

My consultancy said its better to reappeal but it gonna take 5 months from now. I can make a fresh application but they gonna talk to by taking the first application information and refusal reasons.

My employer playing a very good game saying its not there problem... hahahaha...

So...

If I re-apply they will still question about the previous job offer and stuffs and if I appeal its highly risky...

What a wonderful refusal...

I think I am out of the basket now to discuss these uder this thread I suppose coz already ppl requesting me to start a new thread...

if any of u guys think that my case is irrelevant under this thread please tell me...