ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tallojani

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by tallojani » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:40 pm

Mrs Asim wrote:It took about 3 weeks for the result/certificates to arrive, there was a certificate and a result sheet for each one, listening and speaking and there was no marks or bands just had passed written on them.
That's quick! My husband did test in may ! Online results came beginning of June only accessible to teacher and still awaiting certificate ! Don't know what's going on![/quote]

Two years ago things were done abit quicker, I remember when the online results came teacher texted my wife and told her she passed and certificates were ready for collection in about 9 days time or so.

you really need to sort out your nadra marriage certificate whilst you are waiting for test results/certificates. I suggest you ring the pak embassy in London and do what others have suggested.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

Mrs Asim

Post by Mrs Asim » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:50 pm

you really need to sort out your nadra marriage certificate whilst you are waiting for test results/certificates. I suggest you ring the pak embassy in London and do what others have suggested.[/quote]

Thank you for your concern. Iv been ringing since 10am after 6 mins of ringing it goes to a voice message to try again later.
Such a big delay and it's just unbearable now to know I have literally everything ready and this big hold up :(

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:52 pm

Mrs Asim wrote:you really need to sort out your nadra marriage certificate whilst you are waiting for test results/certificates. I suggest you ring the pak embassy in London and do what others have suggested.
Thank you for your concern. Iv been ringing since 10am after 6 mins of ringing it goes to a voice message to try again later.
Such a big delay and it's just unbearable now to know I have literally everything ready and this big hold up :([/quote]

if you don't mind why don't you just turn up at the embassy in London?

Mrs Asim

Post by Mrs Asim » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:05 pm

if you don't mind why don't you just turn up at the embassy in London?[/quote]

I don't mind if that's what I need to do. Just wanted to know if they could help me before making the journey. I had a v bad experience in the Birmingham one where I stood 2 hours before opening and they didn't see me told me to come bk next day. Went next day and before giving me a ticket to be seen he asked what I wanted, I explained and he declined and said go back to pak! V rude!

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:28 pm

Mrs Asim wrote:if you don't mind why don't you just turn up at the embassy in London?
I don't mind if that's what I need to do. Just wanted to know if they could help me before making the journey. I had a v bad experience in the Birmingham one where I stood 2 hours before opening and they didn't see me told me to come bk next day. Went next day and before giving me a ticket to be seen he asked what I wanted, I explained and he declined and said go back to pak! V rude![/quote]

that was rude and its dreadful that you cant get information over the fone it certainly worth trying the embassy in London.

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:25 pm

Asslam-u-alykum need help
for someone
One of my friend applied for spouse visa in 1st October 2013
Asked for extra document on feb she submits on time bt didn,t recv any Rply now after long long time they said it's on hold ,,now as home office won the case wht should she do pls help
She applied cat A,,d bt BHC didn,t consider her saving don,t know y,,,,,nd put on hold by saying that only 45 pound less in income
Wht should we do now
Withdraw or w8 for refusal or apeal ?????
Pls pls help

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:01 pm

Nadizee wrote:Asslam-u-alykum need help
for someone
Asked for extra document on feb she submits on time bt didn,t recv any Rply now after long long time they said it's on hold ,,now as home office won the case wht should she do pls help
She applied cat A,,d bt BHC didn,t consider her saving don,t know y,,,,,nd put on hold by saying that only 45 pound less in income
Wht should we do now
Pls pls help
withdraw if you know it is going to be refused. plus you will save time
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:03 pm

Safikazmi12 wrote:
zeeh wrote:I would suggest for all those waiting for visa over six month. first of all a complaint to the Parliamentary Ombudsman. This can often hurry the UKVI along and also could possibly lead to compensation for any losses (though this is discretionary). There is nothing preventing you from complaining to the ombudsman yourself but it does have to be signed off and forwarded by your MP. Most MPs are happy to do this, though I have seen cases where they've refused - if they refuse to sign, then unfortunately you cannot complain directly to the Ombudsman yourself.

Either at the same time as this, or after, you could write to the UKVI threatening judicial review though this is really something that your solicitor should do for you. It's one of those that depends on all the individual circumstances and actually following through with a judicial review can be very costly and can lead to you having to pay the Home Office's legal costs if you were to lose.

I am trying the Ombudsman first and think about judicial review later.

Details of the Ombudsman and the form can be found here: http://www.ombudsman.org.uk/

I got this information from legal advisor so don't not just sit try some thing,if you waiting time is over 6 months.

I hope this helps

Best wishes
Zeeh Can u please tell me procedure abt complaint service i believe that if we all will complaint through this website that will very helpful for all of us..i am waiting for ur reply then i will contact with my MP.
please read below
How the Parliamentary
Ombudsman can help We help resolve complaints about government departments and other public bodies. Our service is free. We’re independent, not part of Government, and our powers are set down in law. We will usually only look into a complaint after the organisation you’re unhappy with has had a chance to try to sort it out.If you’ve completed all stages of their complaints procedure
and are still unhappy, contact an MP and ask them to send your complaint to us. Having your complaint sent to us by either your local MP or any other MP is a legal requirement. You can find MPs’ contact details at http://www.parliament.uk. By law, you should normally take your complaint to an MP within a year of when you first became aware of the problem. If it was
more than a year ago, we may still be able to help you, if there were good reasons for the delay.If we decide the organisation has got things wrong, we can tell them how to put things right. This could mean apologising to you, giving you a better explanation of their actions or taking other steps to resolve your complaint and put things right.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:28 pm

zeeh wrote:
Nadizee wrote:Asslam-u-alykum need help
for someone
Wht should we do now
Pls pls help
withdraw if you know it is going to be refused. plus you will save time
They Not sure about it,,,,bt it's seems like refusal or may b apeal

sami3

Post by sami3 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:32 pm

Hi everyone

Passport submitted on the 11th july and received back on the 25th. 2 weeks exactly. . Finally the wait has come to an end thanks to Allah.
I hope Allah helps re unite everyone seperared very soon. X

i cant believe what i just read on www.spammer.com/uk-discussion-f ... n/page/374

who are these people who get their visa in 2 weeks ??? :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :| :| :|

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:35 pm

sami3 wrote:Hi everyone

Passport submitted on the 11th july and received back on the 25th. 2 weeks exactly. . Finally the wait has come to an end thanks to Allah.
I hope Allah helps re unite everyone seperared very soon. X

i cant believe what i just read on http://www.spammer.com/uk-discussion-fo ... n/page/374

who are these people who get their visa in 2 weeks ??? :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :| :| :|

Wow

Did they mention wht category they applied under? And was it defo spouse?
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

Shaggy000

Post by Shaggy000 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:53 pm

Salam ...can anyone tell me is this imp to give prove that we are talking after applying or its enogh to give phone bills fb conversation and some cards and wedding pics...i am confused bec i didnt submitt any document like we are still talking ....but i give them num from pak and another num from my hisband side ...i listen from anyone they check detalis over there that we still in contact or not ...but i am talking with my hisband on wahtsapp viber...

qadz

Post by qadz » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:56 pm

No answer after my telephone interview:( on 16th of july
i applied on 18th February..anyone with similar situation?

newstart2014
Newly Registered

Post by newstart2014 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:57 pm

sami3 sami3 sami3!!!!!!
my heart started pounding when I read ur msg! 2 weeks! mashallah! was it urs? Pakistani application u talking about???? bhai seriously pls tell!......

which category and was the sponsor british nation or ilr status? which city from was the application made? pls share else ill die of anticipation! sorry to be sounding so silly but u can imagine the desperation of the ppl of this forum and we are almost a family now...checking updates daily sometimes more than once....am I right guys? this is the only sanctuary we have now especially with the status update website gone...we have no place to turn to in moments of anxiety.

newstart2014
Newly Registered

Post by newstart2014 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:02 pm

Shaggy000 wrote:Salam ...can anyone tell me is this imp to give prove that we are talking after applying or its enogh to give phone bills fb conversation and some cards and wedding pics...i am confused bec i didnt submitt any document like we are still talking ....but i give them num from pak and another num from my hisband side ...i listen from anyone they check detalis over there that we still in contact or not ...but i am talking with my hisband on wahtsapp viber...

shaggy...u need to fulfill their requirement of sustained relationship and they have advised u to send phone bill records along with application. whats app and viber screen shots wud suffice. else ppl generally prepare for these things and buy postpaid phone number and keep bill records and send them. u have to prepare for the application and build records of various sorts like bank statements, bank activity, transfer of money in each other's bank account, joint accounts......all to show that u two are truly married and share a life and are in contact.

what do u mean 'after the application'? u have submitted the application and ur asking whether to give phone records afterwards? why wud u do that unless they have asked u? I don't understand.
nevertheless one shud be prudent and keep maintaining records till the time u get visa cuz they can ask u for more documents anytime.
Last edited by newstart2014 on Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

qadz

Post by qadz » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:04 pm

newstart2014 wrote:sami3 sami3 sami3!!!!!!
my heart started pounding when I read ur msg! 2 weeks! mashallah! was it urs? Pakistani application u talking about???? bhai seriously pls tell!......

which category and was the sponsor british nation or ilr status? which city from was the application made? pls share else ill die of anticipation! sorry to be sounding so silly but u can imagine the desperation of the ppl of this forum and we are almost a family now...checking updates daily sometimes more than once....am I right guys? this is the only sanctuary we have now especially with the status update website gone...we have no place to turn to in moments of anxiety.
what ive realized so far is, thepeople who applied on may or june are getting much faster replies then the ones who applied at the end of 2013 and in JAN and FEB of 2014..:(

newstart2014
Newly Registered

Post by newstart2014 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:10 pm

qadz....... another thing ive noticed is that majority of ppl who get the visas don't show up to share their news with the exception of a few angels. till july end ppl were sharing good or bad news...but now its no news. I wonder why.

ive been requesting ppl to raise their hands if anybody who applied in july and got any news but nobody has answered as yet. any idea how I can followup on the status of the application. any idea why ukba stopped sharing status update on website. and lastly any idea why they stopped helpline service in Pakistan?

newstart2014
Newly Registered

Post by newstart2014 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:15 pm

just food for thought..... if jan and feb are not getting replies and may and june ppl are then this means that they are not evaluating applications in chronological order of receiving them. why wud they block jan and feb and go straight to may and june? either they have allocated ecos according to months and jan and feb ecos went on leave or something bad happened to them that's why their share of workload is pending or god knows! why cant this system be transparent!????

qadz

Post by qadz » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:16 pm

newstart2014 wrote:qadz....... another thing ive noticed is that majority of ppl who get the visas don't show up to share their news with the exception of a few angels. till july end ppl were sharing good or bad news...but now its no news. I wonder why.

ive been requesting ppl to raise their hands if anybody who applied in july and got any news but nobody has answered as yet. any idea how I can followup on the status of the application. any idea why ukba stopped sharing status update on website. and lastly any idea why they stopped helpline service in Pakistan?
seriously its so annoying when u cant check your status..i tried calling Gerry's , but couldn't find any help regarding UK visas. The only way to track your application is through
https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/
They usually reply your within 3 working days.
Dont forget to mention your application center as well as visa category.

btw when did u apply? and wats ur application center?

qadz

Post by qadz » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:18 pm

newstart2014 wrote:just food for thought..... if jan and feb are not getting replies and may and june ppl are then this means that they are not evaluating applications in chronological order of receiving them. why wud they block jan and feb and go straight to may and june? either they have allocated ecos according to months and jan and feb ecos went on leave or something bad happened to them that's why their share of workload is pending or god knows! why cant this system be transparent!????
no idea, rarely find any people who were grant with their visas. It seems like they only know how to reject the applications.

newstart2014
Newly Registered

Post by newstart2014 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:21 pm

ull laugh at me when I tell u that I applied in first week of july! a month ago. my anxiety is sky high even though there are so many who are waiting since months and I see their turmoil and brace myself for the same to come. I applied from Lahore. but due to certain reasons I must be in uk asap! allah is with those who are patient! all what we can do is to purify our actions and pray to allah sincerely so that our prayers are heard. I wonder how many of us say namaz and not just pray in our hearts for our needs. without fulfilling Allah's expectations, we are expecting him to fulfill ours!

sami3

Post by sami3 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:37 pm

no its not me :( i also follow a forum for spouse visas on Trackitt website. I got this news from there. You can also check yourself.

I have no idea why they are still holding applications from January or February. My 6 months are over now. I applied on 20th January. BHC are not replying to my mp either. I don't know what to do. If you listen to my story you will cry your eyes out :'( I was only 15 when i fell in love with a girl in Pakistan and it took me 14 years to marry her finally :( and now this wait is killing me... First it was bloody family and now all this :'( I am losing hope ....patience.... faith.... everything

newstart2014
Newly Registered

Post by newstart2014 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:03 am

hello sami3,
bro I may not know ur personal circumstances but I do understand the torture of waiting and empathize with u. I read ur message before saying fajr prayers as I thought I shud check the new posts. I prayed to allah to expedite ur visa because I felt ur pain. but bro pls don't say or think of losing hope and faith. I know its easier said than done. sometimes its a self defense mechanism of human nature to lose hope so that u can survive the day. but u need to keep telling urself ( and I say this to all the rest of guys here), that just keep praying to allah for help. there must be must reason for this test for us. either it is a test of our faith whether we go to allah for help or not or there must be some hidden goodness in it that we don't realize. whatever it is, prayers is the only solution to combat the torture of waiting. cuz we have practically done we were supposed to do.
im sounding like a preacher, so ill stop here but just keep praying and say namaz. it will ease the pain.
look at this way, u have lived through the 6 months period. I have to go on for another 5 months! ur almost there!

Mrs Asim

Post by Mrs Asim » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:24 am

Hi Guys

Okay so Nadra in another city in Pakistan now confirms they can issue me the marriage certificate on my current ID card. Wish they would stick to one story would save us so much time, stress! I was all set to go Pakistan and at least be with my husband. Feel happy that it can be done but also little deflated. Let's hope they don't change their mind when my husband makes the trip to the union from Lahore to Kashmir where we got married to get the certificate that they don't change their mind ! That would not be a pretty sight !!!

Anyone know if they will accept copies of Nikah Nama and ID cards if so I can get my uncle to do it as he lives there... Save my husband from the long hot journey. Also how do we figure out the correct union council in a village in Azad Kashmir where we got married!!!

If this works out we can submit our app towards the end of Aug :) Let's hope they won't be slow in processing as last yr Aug-Jan applications!

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:07 am

sami3 wrote:

no its not me :( i also follow a forum for spouse visas on Trackitt website. I got this news from there. You can also check yourself.

I have no idea why they are still holding applications from January or February. My 6 months are over now. I applied on 20th January. BHC are not replying to my mp either. I don't know what to do. If you listen to my story you will cry your eyes out :'( I was only 15 when i fell in love with a girl in Pakistan and it took me 14 years to marry her finally :( and now this wait is killing me... First it was bloody family and now all this :'( I am losing hope ....patience.... faith.... everything
ur situation rely touched me :( ino thers people out there in worse situations than me and have been waiting longer and I always prey for Allah to grant there visas evan before ours. dont ever lose hope evryone try to recite durood tanjeena evryday and jus keep preyin. thngs myt change very soon probably wen we dont expect them to,.
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015