ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sami3

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by sami3 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:10 am

Ket1 wrote:
sami3 wrote:
newstart2014 wrote:sami3 sami3 sami3!!!!!!
my heart started pounding when I read ur msg! 2 weeks! mashallah! was it urs? Pakistani application u talking about???? bhai seriously pls tell!......

which category and was the sponsor british nation or ilr status? which city from was the application made? pls share else ill die of anticipation! sorry to be sounding so silly but u can imagine the desperation of the ppl of this forum and we are almost a family now...checking updates daily sometimes more than once....am I right guys? this is the only sanctuary we have now especially with the status update website gone...we have no place to turn to in moments of anxiety.
no its not me :( i also follow a forum for spouse visas on Trackitt website. I got this news from there. You can also check yourself.

I have no idea why they are still holding applications from January or February. My 6 months are over now. I applied on 20th January. BHC are not replying to my mp either. I don't know what to do. If you listen to my story you will cry your eyes out :'( I was only 15 when i fell in love with a girl in Pakistan and it took me 14 years to marry her finally :( and now this wait is killing me... First it was bloody family and now all this :'( I am losing hope ....patience.... faith.... everything
ur situation rely touched me :( ino thers people out there in worse situations than me and have been waiting longer and I always prey for Allah to grant there visas evan before ours. dont ever lose hope evryone try to recite durood tanjeena evryday and jus keep preyin. thngs myt change very soon probably wen we dont expect them to,.

Thanks sis. Please pray for me too inshAllah. May Allah grant visas to everyone inshAllah.

Stay Blessed xx

sami3

Post by sami3 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:25 am

newstart2014 wrote:hello sami3,
bro I may not know ur personal circumstances but I do understand the torture of waiting and empathize with u. I read ur message before saying fajr prayers as I thought I shud check the new posts. I prayed to allah to expedite ur visa because I felt ur pain. but bro pls don't say or think of losing hope and faith. I know its easier said than done. sometimes its a self defense mechanism of human nature to lose hope so that u can survive the day. but u need to keep telling urself ( and I say this to all the rest of guys here), that just keep praying to allah for help. there must be must reason for this test for us. either it is a test of our faith whether we go to allah for help or not or there must be some hidden goodness in it that we don't realize. whatever it is, prayers is the only solution to combat the torture of waiting. cuz we have practically done we were supposed to do.
im sounding like a preacher, so ill stop here but just keep praying and say namaz. it will ease the pain.
look at this way, u have lived through the 6 months period. I have to go on for another 5 months! ur almost there!
JazakAllah sister. May Allah shower his choicest blessings on you too. Only Allah can listen to our prayers.

Stay Blessed xx

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:48 pm

Someone on thst spouse fb page also got visa in 1 month and 2 days...

So obviously visas are being issued and fast but it all depends on each individual case
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:01 pm

HELLO786 wrote:Someone on thst spouse fb page also got visa in 1 month and 2 days...

So obviously visas are being issued and fast but it all depends on each individual case
Salaam Hello,

Can you please provide me link to the FB page you just mentioned? Thank you.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:13 pm

networkers wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:Someone on thst spouse fb page also got visa in 1 month and 2 days...

Salaam Hello,

Wasalaam , sure

https://www.facebook.com/Immigrationboa ... ts&fref=ts

If that doesnt work type into facebook search

'Immigrationboard Spouse visa from Pakistan' then it will come up
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:28 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
networkers wrote:

Salaam Hello,

Wasalaam , sure

https://www.facebook.com/Immigrationboa ... ts&fref=ts

If that doesnt work type into facebook search

'Immigrationboard Spouse visa from Pakistan' then it will come up

Got it, thank you!

Jazak'ALLAH.

Mrs Asim

Post by Mrs Asim » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:47 pm

I give up!!!!now nadra in azad Kashmir are saying they don't issue nadra computerised certificates! Apparently only available in Punjab / Pakistan! But I thought your local area is suppose to issue you one! How can I be married from Kashmir n get the certificate from Lahore!!!

Even Lahore are saying that's an issue!

All these problems, maybe it's just not meant to be :(

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:53 pm

The Entry Clearance Manager
British High Commission
Islamabad Coventry
Pakistan

Spouse Visa Delay Complain

To the Entry Clearance Manager:

I am writing to complain about the time the BHC Islamabad has taking to process my wife spouse visa application.
My wife applied for spouse visa to join me in UK on---- at visa centre Lahore. It is been now ---days and --- working days. I have forward my both job p60 by e mail to BHC Islamabad on ---to support our application and make sure ECO don’t put our application on hold due to income threshold. It clearly shows that we meet income requirement.
I would appreciate an explanation why the Home Office/UKVI delaying our application, I am more than happy to provide addition documents or information to ECO which can help him/her to make decision on my wife application. I accept some applications are more complicated than others and enquiries are required on occasions but this does not account for the difference in service standards detailed on your website. Our External Customer Standards for settlement applications are to process 95% within 12 weeks and 100% within 24 weeks. It clearly shows that we have been waiting over seven months for a decision. All applicants have a right to be treated in a fair, considerate and timely manner which the Home Office/UKVI is clearly failing to do at present. Freedom of Information Act utilized us to find out where our application lies in the queue of cases that continues to build.
Kindly response my complaint and give decision on my wife application which under process over seven month? My wife details are below.

I await your response with interest!
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:22 pm

Mrs Asim wrote:I give up!!!!now nadra in azad Kashmir are saying they don't issue nadra computerised certificates! Apparently only available in Punjab / Pakistan! But I thought your local area is suppose to issue you one! How can I be married from Kashmir n get the certificate from Lahore!!!

Pakistan and azad Kashmi two different countries :roll: I was not aware of it
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:42 pm

Mrs Asim wrote:I give up!!!!now nadra in azad Kashmir are saying they don't issue nadra computerised certificates! Apparently only available in Punjab / Pakistan! But I thought your local area is suppose to issue you one! How can I be married from Kashmir n get the certificate from Lahore!!!

@Mrs Asim,

Please read the requirements in another thread http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... ml#p664664 which says its not the NADRA one which you need.

Evidence of marriage

This will be in the form of the original Nikkah Namma (In Urdu and issued by the Union Council in Pakistan and not NADRA). A certified English translated one will also have to be produced with it at the same time. Beside this photographic evidence of the wedding will also have to be provided with at least one showing both couples sitting/standing next to each other in the same photo.

Mrs Asim

Post by Mrs Asim » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:47 pm

@Mrs Asim,

Please read the requirements in another thread http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... ml#p664664 which says its not the NADRA one which you need.

Evidence of marriage

This will be in the form of the original Nikkah Namma (In Urdu and issued by the Union Council in Pakistan and not NADRA). A certified English translated one will also have to be produced with it at the same time. Beside this photographic evidence of the wedding will also have to be provided with at least one showing both couples sitting/standing next to each other in the same photo.[/quote]

What I have is:

Nikkah Nama in Urdu & English attested copy so far.

So I require a computerised marriage registration certificate yes from local union council which is not the NADRA marriage registration certificate that I found online ? Please someone put me out my misery! Please see attachment of what I found online ...,
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (130.61 KiB) Viewed 1713 times

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Mrs Asim wrote:@Mrs Asim,

Evidence of marriage

This will be in the form of the original Nikkah Namma (In Urdu and issued by the Union Council in Pakistan and not NADRA). A certified English translated one will also have to be produced with it at the same time. Beside this photographic evidence of the wedding will also have to be provided with at least one showing both couples sitting/standing next to each other in the same photo.
What I have is:

Nikkah Nama in Urdu & English attested copy so far.

So I require a computerised marriage registration certificate yes from local union council which is not the NADRA marriage registration certificate that I found online ? Please someone put me out my misery! Please see attachment of what I found online ...,[/quote]

What you have as Nikkah Nama right now?? You certainly don't have the Nadra one so which Nikkah Nama you have right now?

Mrs Asim

Post by Mrs Asim » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:09 pm

I have an Urdu one very similar to the picture below and the I have an English version to it attested. So what do I require after this? Is it the previous one I attached?
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (149.07 KiB) Viewed 1698 times

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:13 pm

Mrs Asim wrote:I have an Urdu one very similar to the picture below and the I have an English version to it attested. So what do I require after this? Is it the previous one I attached?
This Urdu Nikkah Nama you have must have an stamp from some Union Council, can you please check if it is there or not?

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:18 pm

Mrs Asim wrote:I have an Urdu one very similar to the picture below and the I have an English version to it attested. So what do I require after this? Is it the previous one I attached?
yes previous one from union conical. they will print same day for you,just take Urdu one with you.this is to make sure mulla gee have submit you nikah in union conical as they wait for year and months to fill their register and once complete they take to union conical to get new one. BHC Islamabad send random enquirers to confirm you registered it. soon it go one computer you cant make any change

Mrs Asim

Post by Mrs Asim » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:20 pm

It had one stamp I don't know what it means?? Any idea what it can be ? And my English one has a lawyers stamp on it

Mrs Asim

Post by Mrs Asim » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:29 pm

You know way you have made things so much clearer I can't thank enough!

So basically take the nikkah Nama to union council and they will issue me a registration certificate computerised.

I know it is already registered in council because nadra office could see it on the system.
Can it be any union council or does it have to be a particular one?

So what is this nadra certificate then ? Is it not called that I suppose must've got confused !!

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:44 pm

Mrs Asim wrote:You know way you have made things so much clearer I can't thank enough!

So basically take the nikkah Nama to union council and they will issue me a registration certificate computerised.

I know it is already registered in council because nadra office could see it on the system.
Can it be any union council or does it have to be a particular one?

So what is this nadra certificate then ? Is it not called that I suppose must've got confused !!
As per my understanding Union council (of the area where Nikkah took place) will register and stamp and update this Nikkah as registered in their system. They will not issue you a new certificate, but stamp the Urdu Nikkah Nama to certify it.

Probably the Nikkah Registrar who recited the Nikkah should get it registered for you in Union Council.

Mrs Asim

Post by Mrs Asim » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:54 pm

So they update the current nikkah Namah with council stamp, so when and how do u get the computerised certificate ?

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:03 pm

Mrs Asim wrote:So they update the current nikkah Namah with council stamp, so when and how do u get the computerised certificate ?
http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... l#p1068580

Please read the above thread.

Mrs Asim

Post by Mrs Asim » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:15 pm

Okay that makes life much easier then having to deal with NADRA. Thank you very much I will send my hubby to local UC to sort the remaining certificate required.

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:20 pm

Mrs Asim wrote:Okay that makes life much easier then having to deal with NADRA. Thank you very much I will send my hubby to local UC to sort the remaining certificate required.
Thanks to @batleykhan as I had almost same questions about the Nikkah Nama and Nadra Certificate and he helped by responding to the query of mine.

All the very best for your application, INSHA'ALLAH you'll be able to submit the application soon and get the stamped visa quickly.

newstart2014
Newly Registered

Post by newstart2014 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:32 pm

mrs asim,
as a reader of ur dilemma, forgive me but one question keeps coming up in my mind, which is that ur husband lives in Pakistan, he SHUD be knowing about nadra and union council workings and its sooo easy to get this information, ur case seems to be complicated by his passive action. u seems to be gathering info for him when he shud be the one doing the working for Pakistan related documents. all ur problems wud have been solved if he just talks to his frds or cousins who are married or simply go to union council. why is he so passive?

I explained all the steps to u earlier also but seems like they needed to be explained again. nadra certificate IS the marriage certificate. meaning its the same thing. marriage certificate issued by union council is actually on a certificate letterhead printed by nadra hence its called nadra certrificate.

u can only get the marriage certificate from the union council in Kashmir where where ur nikah nama was registered. reason being they need to double check that hard copy of nikah name is filed in THAT union council.

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:43 pm

newstart2014 wrote:mrs asim,
as a reader of ur dilemma, forgive me but one question keeps coming up in my mind, which is that ur husband lives in Pakistan, he SHUD be knowing about nadra and union council workings and its sooo easy to get this information, ur case seems to be complicated by his passive action. u seems to be gathering info for him when he shud be the one doing the working for Pakistan related documents. all ur problems wud have been solved if he just talks to his frds or cousins who are married or simply go to union council. why is he so passive?

I explained all the steps to u earlier also but seems like they needed to be explained again. nadra certificate IS the marriage certificate. meaning its the same thing. marriage certificate issued by union council is actually on a certificate letterhead printed by nadra hence its called nadra certrificate.

u can only get the marriage certificate from the union council in Kashmir where where ur nikah nama was registered. reason being they need to double check that hard copy of nikah name is filed in THAT union council.

Union council and Nadra certificate are two different things, please don't confuse people. Also it will be much better if you try to help instead of pointing fingers on other's spouse, to be honest your message was very rude.

Mrs Asim

Post by Mrs Asim » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:01 pm

Newstart: first of all without knowing the situation if my husband it's pretty judgemental to say he's passive . But just to clarify my husband is in Lahore, 12 hours away from azad Kashmir, he's unknown just like I am! He also has a full time job in which he has taken a lot of time out to try and solve the issue! He has visited union council many times in Lahore but that is of no use to us. And judging by your advise you have left me even more confused. So next time before you start judging other peoples situation and family think about your own !

Networks: you have been great! Thank you for your concern and advise and most importantly answering my billion questions without hesistation or trouble. may Allah bless you and your good deeds.