ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application for PR or PR card: form EEA (PR) - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rjpantherwalks
Newly Registered

Re: Application for PR or PR card: form EEA (PR) - UpToDate

Post by rjpantherwalks » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:41 pm

mona2016 wrote:Hello everyone,

Please advice ... Today we received refusal for our EEA3 and EEA4... My husband is EEA national and I am not. We applied on grounds of his self-sufficiency and refusal granted as we have some gaps in having health insurance during the last 5 years.

My question is----Can I apply again for Resident Card EEA2 APPLICATION????????????

and if ANYONE have any info about if this possible to do? also can I apply without my passport? as my passport haven't been returned to me. Letter explained that ' your documents have been retained and responsibility for your case has now been passed to your local immigration team'.

I would appreciate any advice or guidance ....
PLEASE if any one has a similar situation share your knowledge....

THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE...

Yes you can apply for EEA2 again and you can provide the details in the form where it says why you don't have your travel docs with you (passport) you can tell them that they haven't returned it yet.

mona2016
Newly Registered

Post by mona2016 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:55 pm

Thank you for quick reply.... I will do that...

But should I apply only for myself and pay £65 as my husband already has his Registration Certificate ( blue ) from the previous application completed 5 years ago...

My understanding is that his card has no expire date...
Did I right or wrong?

Thank you

rjpantherwalks
Newly Registered

Post by rjpantherwalks » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:14 pm

mona2016 wrote:Thank you for quick reply.... I will do that...

But should I apply only for myself and pay £65 as my husband already has his Registration Certificate ( blue ) from the previous application completed 5 years ago...

My understanding is that his card has no expire date...
Did I right or wrong?

Thank you

Your husband can't apply for EEA2 because EEA2 is only for Family of EU NATIONAL, and yes the Blue Registration Cert has no expiry date. He doesn't need to apply EEA1 again. He might wanna try again though in the future for EEA PR.

mona2016
Newly Registered

Post by mona2016 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:23 pm

Dear prcame,

Thank you very much for your reply...
Your husband can't apply for EEA2 because EEA2 is only for Family of EU NATIONAL, and yes the Blue Registration Cert has no expiry date. He doesn't need to apply EEA1 again. He might wanna try again though in the future for EEA PR.[/quote]

Thank you, It make sense, now... you right... I think when we under the pressure and stress we likely to ask so many questions as worry to make a new mistake... but I am lucky that I found this very friendly forum where people not happy to support and share their own experience.

Go to print EEA2 application and will start all over again.... Will update later...

Thank you all!!!!xxx

zico

Post by zico » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:44 pm

aiatalama wrote:Hi guys,

So sorry for inundating you with questions but I have to be sure I have got everything right before I submit. After all, £65 is a lot of money. So, here is my background. I am a 26 year old Portuguese woman, who has lived here since 1994. I want to apply for the PR card. I was going to apply as a student between the years of 2001- 2006 as a secondary school student, but due to me not having comprehensive health insurance, I've decided to apply as a part time worker who was studying at University. My qualifying period is from 2009-2014.

1) I had a period where I applied for ESA, BUT my p60 covers this period, do I still have to state this?
2) Providing a p60 for each year plus letters from employers, is this sufficient evidence for treaty rights?
3) Residency documentation, 1 hospital letter and 1 bank statement per year, is this enough?
4) Do I provide student loan entitlement letters for proof of support? Or do they class that as being supported by the state.
5) If I don't submit the PR form, how else do they get relevant information?
6) Do I need to provide prior or latter evidence from the qualifying period?
7) The question for absences in the UK, does it have to be the whole period in the UK or just the 'qualifying period'?
8) Does one year abroad for University count as an absence and if yes, will this hinder chances of acceptance?

As I was 19-24 in this period and living with my mother, I do not have things like council tax letters, rent agreements etc etc. So, I cannot provide that as evidence, will this be ok?
What you need to show is that you have been exercising the treaty rights for 5 years. If you have been working, you need to send p60 for all those relevant years. If you have been self-sufficient , you need Comprehensive insurance. Just ensure you have been exercising the treaty for plain 5 years.

Cleberuk
Newly Registered

Post by Cleberuk » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:44 pm

My time line for EEA(PR) Application as non EU Family Member.

Application sent : 29/09/15
Received : 30/09/15
Payment taken : Postal order sent with application
Biometric : 12/10/15
COA : 03/11/15 (with right to work)
REFUSAL ON 30/03/2016 :cry:

Home Office argued that the EU CITIZEN(my partner) has not exercised treaty rights. My partner was studying in 2012 for period of 8 months while He was also looking for work, Home Office alleged that my partner supposed to have heath insurance for that period.

They also kept my old passport(expired) with the expired visa and only sent back the documents plus the EU passport and my non EU passport renewed.

Does anyone know if it normal to keep the expired passport with the visa

Regards and good look you all.
Ps: Now I'm going to apply for Residence Card EEA(FM)

aiatalama
Newly Registered

Post by aiatalama » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:28 pm

What you need to show is that you have been exercising the treaty rights for 5 years. If you have been working, you need to send p60 for all those relevant years. If you have been self-sufficient , you need Comprehensive insurance. Just ensure you have been exercising the treaty for plain 5 years.[/quote]

Hi Zico,

Thank you for replying. I have now been told by the home office I can't apply as I needed to have been working full time. So, even though I have lived here for 22 years, it looks like I have to wait another 3 to 'prove' I have been exercising my treaty rights.

Ciaocico
Mood:
Italy

Post by Ciaocico » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:36 pm

Cleberuk wrote:My time line for EEA(PR) Application as non EU Family Member.

Home Office argued that the EU CITIZEN(my partner) has not exercised treaty rights. My partner was studying in 2012 for period of 8 months while He was also looking for work, Home Office alleged that my partner supposed to have heath insurance for that period.

They also kept my old passport(expired) with the expired visa and only sent back the documents plus the EU passport and my non EU passport renewed.

Are only 8 months? Also this time aply Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA) ?
sorry just fro help many thanks

rjpantherwalks
Newly Registered

Post by rjpantherwalks » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:23 pm

aiatalama wrote:What you need to show is that you have been exercising the treaty rights for 5 years. If you have been working, you need to send p60 for all those relevant years. If you have been self-sufficient , you need Comprehensive insurance. Just ensure you have been exercising the treaty for plain 5 years.

Hi Zico,

Thank you for replying. I have now been told by the home office I can't apply as I needed to have been working full time. So, even though I have lived here for 22 years, it looks like I have to wait another 3 to 'prove' I have been exercising my treaty rights.[/quote]

Hi, how did they tell you? Did they call you or you called them? What number did you call?

rjpantherwalks
Newly Registered

Post by rjpantherwalks » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:31 pm

My husband is a European National and he has been here since July 2008 we are now filing everything checking things in preparation for his EEA PR Application. Unfortunately, my husband worked through different jobs and agencies. We've tried to send them emails, send them letters to get a letter of employment and even indicated the months and year when he was working for them but no reply just yet.

Basically from 2008 - 2011, he does not have the complete requirements, like no letters from those companies and he do no not have the contract anymore, he lost it. Some don't even have wage slips anymore so we just have his bank statements that show he is getting paid from that company, most of them only have P60, P45 and bank statements that show receipt of salary, I don't know if this will suffice? These are from 2008 - 2011.

Please advise.

Many thanks.

Also I would like to add, how many wage slips do we really need to submit? Do we really need to send all the wage slips throughout those years from 2008 - 2016? Because if this is the case we will probably end up sending a box instead of an envelope.

Thank you......

aiatalama
Newly Registered

Post by aiatalama » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:45 pm

rjpantherwalks wrote:
aiatalama wrote:What you need to show is that you have been exercising the treaty rights for 5 years. If you have been working, you need to send p60 for all those relevant years. If you have been self-sufficient , you need Comprehensive insurance. Just ensure you have been exercising the treaty for plain 5 years.

Hi Zico,

Thank you for replying. I have now been told by the home office I can't apply as I needed to have been working full time. So, even though I have lived here for 22 years, it looks like I have to wait another 3 to 'prove' I have been exercising my treaty rights.

Hi, how did they tell you? Did they call you or you called them? What number did you call?[/quote]

Yes, the Home Office EU line:03001232253

mona2016
Newly Registered

Post by mona2016 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:40 am

Dear rjpantherwalks,

in regards to below...
rjpantherwalks wrote:Also I would like to add, how many wage slips do we really need to submit? Do we really need to send all the wage slips throughout those years from 2008 - 2016? Because if this is the case we will probably end up sending a box instead of an envelope.
we sent P60 for all 5 years and all payslips for 5 years- but only mine as I was the one who worked full time. My husband EEA National is self- sufficient.
But I believe as far as you enclose as much as possible and especially P60, P45 and bank statement where all wages can be highlighted- it should be ok;
better to sent a box then receive a refusal.

good luck!

Cleberuk
Newly Registered

Post by Cleberuk » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:21 am

Ciaocico wrote:
Cleberuk wrote:My time line for EEA(PR) Application as non EU Family Member.

Are only 8 months? Also this time aply Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA) ?
sorry just fro help many thanks
He was actually working for all the period of 5 years, but on JSA and studying in 2012 for 8 months.

Mai1122
Newly Registered

Post by Mai1122 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:00 pm

Could any one pls kindly share your experience if you've had similar as my case
I applied PR as a spouse of a permanent Eea national residence last August. I am non eea. I've got all documents with passports back but NO any decision letter. It's now been 19 days and haven't heArd any thing more from HO.

Pls advise me what should I do next ?
And how?
Thank you so much

rjpantherwalks
Newly Registered

Post by rjpantherwalks » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:22 pm

mona2016 wrote:Dear rjpantherwalks,

in regards to below...
rjpantherwalks wrote:Also I would like to add, how many wage slips do we really need to submit? Do we really need to send all the wage slips throughout those years from 2008 - 2016? Because if this is the case we will probably end up sending a box instead of an envelope.
we sent P60 for all 5 years and all payslips for 5 years- but only mine as I was the one who worked full time. My husband EEA National is self- sufficient.
But I believe as far as you enclose as much as possible and especially P60, P45 and bank statement where all wages can be highlighted- it should be ok;
better to sent a box then receive a refusal.

good luck!

hahahahha thanks, though I just don't want to bombard them with too many docs if not needed.... I don't want to irritate them hahahha...

zico

Post by zico » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:40 pm

Mai1122 wrote:Could any one pls kindly share your experience if you've had similar as my case
I applied PR as a spouse of a permanent Eea national residence last August. I am non eea. I've got all documents with passports back but NO any decision letter. It's now been 19 days and haven't heArd any thing more from HO.

And how?
Thank you so much
You should call them and make sure that you have your case reference number.

Ciaocico
Mood:
Italy

Post by Ciaocico » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:09 pm

mmsagheer wrote:Submitted application : 11/11/2015
Biometrics : 02/12/2015

still waiting
Days: 130
hi any news brv ?

Ciaocico
Mood:
Italy

Post by Ciaocico » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:13 pm

beaujam90 wrote:had66

hi ! if you re worried think that it s my 110 day.
I am an EEA waiting for my DCPR . I lived here for nearly 30 years and have 4 british kids here, did my uni here , worked here, no criminal record ...but I do have a muslim name. How do you think I feel now ?? especially that they made me miss the 17 of March deadline fee for applying for the Naturalisation.
hi any news brv ?

beaujam90
- thin ice -

Post by beaujam90 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:14 am

Ciaocico

Still nothing
EEA with a muslim name, I 'm a probably the longest waiting person for this useless paper
122 days

VinGam
Italy

Post by VinGam » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:51 am

Ciaocico,

I remember you applied around 10 days before me.

My timeline:
Documents sent: 24.02.016
Documents received: 25.02.2016
Payment taken: 29.02.2016
Confirmation email received: 14.03.2016
Document Certifying Permanent Residence dated: ?
DCPR received:?

Average is 7-9 weeks so I will expect it after the 14 of April probably towards the end of April.
EEA DCPR timeline
Documents sent: 24.02.16; DCPR received:14.05.16; Total: 80 days
Naturalisation timeline
Document sent: 16.12.16; Biometric: 11.01.2017; Approval 21.02.2017; Ceremony 06.03.2017; Passport Received 13.03.2017; Total: 87 days

Mai1122
Newly Registered

Post by Mai1122 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:37 am

zico wrote:
Mai1122 wrote:Could any one pls kindly share your experience if you've had similar as my case

And how?
Thank you so much
You should call them and make sure that you have your case reference number.
Thanks for replying I'll do and update next week

maddie18
Newly Registered

Post by maddie18 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:40 pm

Hi All,

Quick question: how long after the payment has been taken out should we expect the email/letter of confirmation?

My timeline:
Sent: 09/03
Received: 10/03
Payment taken: 14/03

I'm a bit worried that I have not heard anything yet and I've seen some people on this forum which got invite for biometric info within a month of applying..

Thanks in advance!

Raysegg
Newly Registered

Post by Raysegg » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:51 pm

maddie18 wrote:Hi All,

Quick question: how long after the payment has been taken out should we expect the email/letter of confirmation?

My timeline:
Sent: 09/03
Received: 10/03
Payment taken: 14/03

I'm a bit worried that I have not heard anything yet and I've seen some people on this forum which got invite for biometric info within a month of applying..

Thanks in advance!
Hello Maddie18,
I bet you're not alone. We're on the same league.
My Timelines are as follows:
Application sent: 04/03/16
HO received: 07/03/16
Fees charged: 10/03/16
As of now(01/04/16) Nothing is been heard from them.
Job at risk as visa expiry on the 13th of April 2016.
Not getting funny....?
Wish us all luck.

Ciaocico
Mood:
Italy

Post by Ciaocico » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:35 pm

ples any one can help My brother EU has a 5-year WORKIN resident, but the2011 first year spent 95 days outside the UK as possible to apply for permanent residence PR ?
MNY THANKS

eea2raheem

Post by eea2raheem » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:21 pm

eea2raheem wrote:
mauls26 wrote:
eea2raheem wrote:How long it will take to receive the PR if EEA and Non-EEA national apply in the same form?
EEA national time: ??
Non-EEA national time: ??
Hi eea2raheem,

I applied for EEA PR in the same form as my wife and the time line is different.
EEA national will have their time line
Non - EEA national will have theirs

Application sent: 22/02/16
Received: 23/02/16
Money taken: 25/02/16
Email received: 11/03/16 (EEA national)
Biometrics received: 14/03/16 dated 10/03/16
Biometrics submitted: 15/03/16
COA received: 23/03/2016 dated 20/03/2016
Awaiting further correspondence

But looks like I ll wait 5-6 months where as my wife should get it in the coming month.
The reason i say that is because that is exactly what happened while applying for EEA2 five years ago.
Thanks mauls.

Please let me know whenever your wife received the PR?

Hi Mauls

I am also planning to apply for the PR as a Non EEA family member with my wife (EEA national) in the same application form.

Could you please help me to understand how to fill the PR application form?

Who is the main applicant when you applied for PR in the same form?
EEA national OR Non-EEA national?

I am planning to apply for the PR with EEA national as a main applicant and me as Family member of EEA national but I have few questions in filling the application form.

1) In Biometric session first do I need to fill the EEA national details first and then my details as a family member included in the same form (page-9 in form)

2) Who should be the main applicant in Session -1: In my case EEA national.
Page -15
3) As the EEA national is main applicant in session-1, do I need to fill the Session-2 Your Sponsor with EEA national details? Page-20
4) Session-5 should fill two times, one with EEA national details and second with Non-EEA national.
Is it right? Page-28
5) Session-9 EEA national 5 years activities - No questions
6) Session-11: My details as a Non-EEA national spouse - No questions
7) Session-16: Do I need to include maternity allowance as a benefit?
8) Sesssion-18 & 19: No questions.

Please help me and let me know if i have missed any sessions.

All the best for your application.

Thanks in advance.
Abdul Raheem