ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistan UK Spouse visa appeals

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

farrukh786786

Re: PAKISTAN UK SPOUSE VISA APPEALS

Post by farrukh786786 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:08 am

did your mp wrote letter to British High Commision in ISLAMBAD or he wrote to home office ?

dcfitness

Post by dcfitness » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:15 pm

farrukh786786 wrote:did your mp wrote letter to British High Commision in ISLAMBAD or he wrote to home office ?
He wrote to home office.

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:27 pm

2011maryam wrote:Guys

Please everyone do dua for me i have my hearing next monday in bradford.

Will let u all know how it went - please keep me in ur dua
thinking of u sis xxxxxx
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

farrukh786786

Post by farrukh786786 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:15 pm

Thank u very much for your replies @dcfitnes .
I do suggest all the applicants of february deadline should check their appeal status with bhc Asap.May Allah grant us all sucess.

Pak86

Post by Pak86 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:44 pm

Salam guys

I just want to let you all know that I emailed Sheffield islamabad and found out that my review has been unsuccessful. My review deadline was 9th feb btw. Wish you guys all the best.

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:50 pm

Pak86 wrote:Salam guys

I just want to let you all know that I emailed Sheffield islamabad and found out that my review has been unsuccessful. My review deadline was 9th feb btw. Wish you guys all the best.

Sorry to hear this

Did they tell u which date it was up for court ?

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

farrukh786786

Post by farrukh786786 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:36 pm

what is the nonsense ,all other have had same reason of refusal got their decision overturned,they why you didnt .
Do correct me if I'm wrong , you too have english test refusal or not ??

Pak86

Post by Pak86 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:45 pm

farrukh786786 wrote:

what is the nonsense ,all other have had same reason of refusal got their decision overturned,they why you didnt .
No bro, my refusal reason was different. It wasn't to do with the English test.

algeria 222
Newly Registered

Post by algeria 222 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:12 pm

sorry to hear that ,me too my review was unsuccessful :(

farrukh786786

Post by farrukh786786 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:19 pm

Pak86 wrote:
farrukh786786 wrote:

No bro, my refusal reason was different. It wasn't to do with the English test.
could you please share your refusal points ? With many thanks

Zainykhal

Post by Zainykhal » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:03 am

Salam Everyone,
A bad news for me as well, after waiting so long yesterday I emailed at sheffield.islamabadappeals@fco.gov.uk to get the statuts of my review as my review date was 3rd Feb 2016 and got a reply within six hours that my your application has been reviewed and the decision to refuse has been upheld. This means it is going to court. The bundles will be despatched as soon as possible and then the court service will be in touch in due course.
Cant believe it's going to court as there was nothing wrong with the language test. Some people have got the decisions in favour and their visas have granted and some are going to court. That's their double standards. Now will have to wait for six more months. :(

dcfitness

Post by dcfitness » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:55 am

Zainykhal wrote:Salam Everyone,
A bad news for me as well, after waiting so long yesterday I emailed at sheffield.islamabadappeals@fco.gov.uk to get the statuts of my review as my review date was 3rd Feb 2016 and got a reply within six hours that my your application has been reviewed and the decision to refuse has been upheld. This means it is going to court. The bundles will be despatched as soon as possible and then the court service will be in touch in due course.
Cant believe it's going to court as there was nothing wrong with the language test. Some people have got the decisions in favour and their visas have granted and some are going to court. That's their double standards. Now will have to wait for six more months. :(
W Salaam,

Sorry to hear that. May I know which supporting documents did you send along with your appeal?

Zainykhal

Post by Zainykhal » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:39 am

dcfitness wrote:
W Salaam,

Sorry to hear that. May I know which supporting documents did you send along with your appeal?
> Notice of Immigration Decision
> Cambridge English Certificate (Copy)
> Statement of Result
> Confirmation of Entry
> A confirmation letter from Grafton College
> A confirmation letter from Cambridge University ( that the photo was taken on test day but the center didnt tick the box to make it available to the UKVI)
> Screenshot of Cambridge Online Verification with the test day photo.
> Cambridge website Verification Link
> Candidate ID & Secret No

dcfitness

Post by dcfitness » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:34 am

Zainykhal wrote:
dcfitness wrote:
W Salaam,

> Notice of Immigration Decision
> Cambridge English Certificate (Copy)
> Statement of Result
> Confirmation of Entry
> A confirmation letter from Grafton College
> A confirmation letter from Cambridge University ( that the photo was taken on test day but the center didnt tick the box to make it available to the UKVI)
> Screenshot of Cambridge Online Verification with the test day photo.
> Cambridge website Verification Link
> Candidate ID & Secret No
Did you involve your MP? Also, did your solicitor write a strong/solid letter to immigration?

Zainykhal

Post by Zainykhal » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:47 am

Did you involve your MP? Also, did your solicitor write a strong/solid letter to immigration?[/quote]

Yeh twice before and third time a week ago asked him to write a strong letter to homeoffice again and he replied that he will take this to Immigration Minister and also to Home Office again but havent received their reply yet.
Also I lodged an Appeal online and wrote Grounds of Appeal myself didnt hire a solicitor.

dcfitness

Post by dcfitness » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:55 am

Zainykhal wrote:Did you involve your MP? Also, did your solicitor write a strong/solid letter to immigration?
Yeh twice before and third time a week ago asked him to write a strong letter to homeoffice again and he replied that he will take this to Immigration Minister and also to Home Office again but havent received their reply yet.
Also I lodged an Appeal online and wrote Grounds of Appeal myself didnt hire a solicitor.[/quote]

Hmm..my solicitor's letter was very strong. MP just asked them to review thats it.

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:17 am

Salaam, I had my spouse visa appeal heard on 25th January 2016 in Bradford, the appeal date was exactly 1 year after I submitted the orignal application in Islamabad. Currently awaiting decision of the court, please pray for us. Good luck to everybody else waiting.

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:37 am

ahsant wrote:Hi i need help my spouse visa was refused last year and i have a hearing next month. I am a self employed person. There were 2 letters missing from HMRC but i provided them later to them. Do i still need to attend hearing as all documents have been provided now. please help.
Hi you will need to attend court, there will be a home office representative there, you will have to argue your case, the judge Will decide if the visa should be granted.

farrukh786786

Post by farrukh786786 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:42 am

MGH wrote:
ahsant wrote:Hi i need help my spouse visa was refused last year and i have a hearing next month. I am a self employed person. There were 2 letters missing from HMRC but i provided them later to them. Do i still need to attend hearing as all documents have been provided now. please help.
Hi you will need to attend court, there will be a home office representative there, you will have to argue your case, the judge Will decide if the visa should be granted.
Could you please share your experience and your reasons of refusals ? What chances of your win ?
Did representative of HO include more reasons of refusal or did he stick to your refusal letter ??

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:00 am

algeria 222 wrote:
stillwaiting123 wrote:
MGH wrote:Hello everybody who is waiting for appeal, my wife's visa appeal is on Monday 25th January 2016, we submitted the orignal application on 27th January 2015 in Islamabad, so it has taken a full year to get to the appeal date, I will keep the forum posted on the outcome, please pray for us!!

So u applied last year January 27th and your court date is 25th of this month?
assalamoalikom bro, what was the outcome of today ,i hope its a positive result

The appeal judge as reserved his decision, we were told that receive decision of the court in 3 weeks

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:08 am

farrukh786786 wrote:
MGH wrote:
Could you please share your experience and your reasons of refusals ? What chances of your win ?
Did representative of HO include more reasons of refusal or did he stick to your refusal letter ??

There were 3 reasons for refusal, first was a missing payslip, this was overturned in review, second was rental income I used towards meeting the financial requirement, ECO said he was not satisfied that we were not going to move in the property if the visa was issued, thirdly my wife had overstayed on a visit visa in the past, I did a lot of research myself, dug up recent tribunal decision with similar refusal decisions and presented them in court, too be honest I knew more than my solicitor did

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:23 am

@MGH
how do u know what was overturned and not?
Have u recieved your bundle? I still havent seen what embassy has said about my case

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:32 am

stillwaiting123 wrote:@MGH
Have u recieved your bundle? I still havent seen what embassy has said about my case

Hi, I have already been to court last week, I received notification before my deadline date that the wage slip point of refusal was withdrawn. However the other 2 points were upheld in review.

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:36 am

stillwaiting123 wrote:@MGH

My appeal date was exactly one year from the date of my original application in Islamabad, review deadline was Mid August. Appeal was heard in court on 25th January 2016. Currently awaiting the decision of the tribunal.

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:42 am

[MGH"]
[/quote][/quote]

Only reasons of refusal that are on the notice of refusal are brought up, nothing else. The judge asks a few questions, the HO representative asks a few questions, your solicitor makes a brief submission clarifying any points you have made, he CANNOT make any points you haven't made.the judge then says thankyou for attending, decision will be sent out in 3 weeks.