ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2010 - 11 UK Applicants Timelines

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tahir.ulhaq

Post by tahir.ulhaq » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:50 am

I applied on 18th Feb 09 from Pakistan under HSMP JR and still no response. They call it the reason of further checks/enquiries
TAHIR UL HAQ

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:06 pm

Sheikh25 wrote:Ramesh,

Do you think that one of the reason behind getting different application status (UC AFC UFC) on same day could be because of getting responses from different call centre?

What I meant to say is that probably HO has got more than one call centres and status could be updated on one call centre's database and the other one(s) could still have the same old application status at the same time? :?
Yes Sheikh.. you are spot on that.. we also felt the same at that time.. they may have different offices taking our calls with different servers not being updated simultaneously...

Goodluck

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:08 pm

miki wrote: Thanks tvn_ramesh.

It's very straight forward case except lost passport.

Now final wait is to get response from HO on complain.

After that ..just wait.
Miki..

May be that is causing the delay.. hope u provided proper and complete paper work to convince them..

i think waiting is the only thing we can do now.. Our best wishes are with you.. dont worry as long as your case is perfect.. only thing that can happen is Positive approval.. Ok

ja0002
Newly Registered

Received my reference letter 30-May-2009 as on 28-may-2009

Post by ja0002 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:59 pm

Hi All,

I have applied for tier1 from WP

Date Applied/Docs sent: 27/05/2009
Date Docs reached HO: 28/05/2009
Reference Letter Received: 30/01/2009
Date Payment Deducted: not yet

normally how many days will it take to deduct money from account.

Any one applied in couple of weeks before and what is the status

ja0002
Newly Registered

Re: Received my reference letter 30-May-2009 as on 28-may-20

Post by ja0002 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:32 pm

[quote="ja0002"]Hi All,

Reference Letter Received: 30/05/2009

Any one applied in couple of weeks before and what is the status[/quote]

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:27 pm

ja0002 wrote:Hi All,

Any one applied in couple of weeks before and what is the status
In my understanding.. reference letter is received only after the payment is done.. (Guys correct me...)...

Also first thing HO does once they receive ur application is deduct the FEES...

I will not worry much as long as the Reference letter is received and is mentioned that the application will be forwarded tot the case worker...

please read the reference letter if they sent it regarding any problems with payment??

what is the mode of ur fee payment opted? more detaisl will help anybody to reply...
cheers

Sheikh25
Newly Registered

Post by Sheikh25 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:40 pm

Update!Well,not really.

Anyway,I called HO twice today morning 0900 and 16:20(couldn't call in the afternoon to confirm if status stays same or not all day long ) but it was same old story AFC.....

I'm getting really annoyed with that now since my current visa will run out next week

ja0002
Newly Registered

Post by ja0002 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:36 pm

[quote="tvn_ramesh"][quote="ja0002"]Hi All,

Any one applied in couple of weeks before and what is the status[/quote]

In my understanding.. reference letter is received only after the payment is done.. (Guys correct me...)...

Also first thing HO does once they receive ur application is deduct the FEES...

I will not worry much as long as the Reference letter is received and is mentioned that the application will be forwarded tot the case worker...

please read the reference letter if they sent it regarding any problems with payment??

what is the mode of ur fee payment opted? more detaisl will help anybody to reply...
cheers[/quote]

Hello Friend,

Thanks for your reply

I have given my debit card details to deduct fee.

Well ! I recived the Refference letter Which says .

"We acknowledge recipt of the application above.The application will be passed to a caseworking team for validation and concideration."

"if there is any problem with the fee payment or the validity of the application a caseworker will contact you in writing or by telephone."

"Please do not send any additional documents to us unleass requested to do so by a caseworker."

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:15 am

ja0002 wrote:"if there is any problem with the fee payment or the validity of the application a caseworker will contact you in writing or by telephone."

"Please do not send any additional documents to us unleass requested to do so by a caseworker."
So now u got the answer.. just dont worry.. goodluck

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:19 am

Sheikh25 wrote:Update!Well,not really.

Anyway,I called HO twice today morning 0900 and 16:20(couldn't call in the afternoon to confirm if status stays same or not all day long ) but it was same old story AFC.....

I'm getting really annoyed with that now since my current visa will run out next week
Sheikh... if i am in ur shoes.. i will keep trying for 1-2days to find where that anamoly is or what is the pattern..

only thing we can do after applying is Waiting... so dont worry even if ur visa expires.. as long as the case is perfect and stright forward fulfililng all the HO requirements...

This will also pass soon... Goodluck mate.

Gods grace
Newly Registered

Post by Gods grace » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:35 pm

Hi all,

Timelines for my application :

Date Applied/Docs sent: 06/05/2009
Date Docs reached HO: 07/05/2009
Date Payment Deducted: 08/05/09
Reference Letter Received: 12/05/2009

Status Now : Pending!

Thanks

Markie

Post by Markie » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:58 pm

Timelines for my application (under HSMP JR):

Date Applied/Docs sent: 06/05/2009
Date Docs reached HO: 07/05/2009
Date Payment Deducted: N/A
Reference Letter Received: 1 week after submission

Tier 1 stamp: 03Jun09
Docs received back: 05Jun09

Just managed to squeeze in the switch to work load.

cheers.

Gods grace
Newly Registered

Post by Gods grace » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:50 pm

Hi ,

I also applied around the same time , and still no response. Ho website says that they are processing applications received on or before 27th May ..

I applied on 6th May from WP - Tier1 -- no response yet!

Ramesh and other members , please reply with your views.

Thanks

Gods grace
Newly Registered

Post by Gods grace » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:42 am

Gods grace wrote:Hi ,

I also applied around the same time , and still no response. Ho website says that they are processing applications received on or before 27th May ..

Thanks

Waiting Times

During the week commencing 15 June 2009, we expect to be considering applications that were received on or before 1 June 2009. Please note that this timescale is a guideline only, and some cases may take longer to consider.

Please be aware that the customer contact centre is currently experiencing very high call demand and therefore you may experience difficulties in contacting us. We apologise for this and for any inconvenience it may cause you.

vt_76

Post by vt_76 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:33 am

Hi,

I am applying for Tier-1 dependant application seaparately and posted application on Jun 8th, HO taken from my credit card on 9th June,

BUT I have not received reference number yet?, Do they provide reference number for Separate Dependant Applications? can anybody please tell me

Thanks for all the replies in advance.
VT

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:34 am

Thanks
Hello GG...

Dont worry looking at Markie's approval.. his application is (under HSMP JR): they are approved much quicker than normal 1st time applicants or switching from WP to tier1...

Have a nice week...

Gods grace
Newly Registered

Post by Gods grace » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:32 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote:

Thanks
Hello GG...

Dont worry looking at Markie's approval.. his application is (under HSMP JR): they are approved much quicker than normal 1st time applicants or switching from WP to tier1...

Have a nice week...

Thanks Ramesh,

But i am surprised to see the processing times on their website as mine was submitted nearly 20 days earlier of their current processing time frame.?

Any idea when should i get it back ?

Fingers crossed

Thanks

Markie

Post by Markie » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:19 pm

GG

Have faith. As mentioned in their website, the timeline is posted is only a guideline and that other applications take longer time to process.

Fingers crossed, you'll have your decision soon. Actually we were quite surprised to know that they've made their decision that quick as we were expecting up to 8 weeks max.

markie
Gods grace wrote:
tvn_ramesh wrote:

Thanks
Hello GG...

Have a nice week...
Thanks Ramesh,

But i am surprised to see the processing times on their website as mine was submitted nearly 20 days earlier of their current processing time frame.?

Any idea when should i get it back ?

Fingers crossed

Thanks

b52

awating consideration

Post by b52 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:50 pm

HI Guys!
I am on PSW ,applied for general , acknowledgement received on 28 Apr, I called up homeoffice after six weeks on 8th, June, they replied AWATING CONSIDERATION.
I called up again on 12th June , same reply.
I was wandering whether my appliction is in que and awaiting to be looked at by case worker or the case worker has already looked at and he put application further in a verification que , where it is awaiting to be verified. So far neither employer nor Uni received any sort of UKBA enquiry.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: awating consideration

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:02 am

b52 wrote:HI Guys!
I am on PSW ,applied for general , acknowledgement received on 28 Apr, I called up homeoffice after six weeks on 8th, June, they replied AWATING CONSIDERATION.
I called up again on 12th June , same reply.
I was wandering whether my appliction is in que and awaiting to be looked at by case worker or the case worker has already looked at and he put application further in a verification que , where it is awaiting to be verified. So far neither employer nor Uni received any sort of UKBA enquiry.
Hi B52.. do not worry.. usually as per our exp.. we found that most of the applicants status is AC till 6-7thweek since we applied.. so by 22nd ur status shd change to under consideration.. UC..
for more descriptions on AC, UC, AFC, UFC.. pls see few msgs back in this same thread..

Sheikh25
Newly Registered

Post by Sheikh25 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:20 pm

Well,called HO on last friday and status was UC,called them again today and its AFC again.

It could have been just a co-incident but I have been given the status UC three time(on different days) since my application is under AFC status from last four weeks apprx.

One thing that I've noted is that its the same lady who has given me the status UC (3 times in four weeks) since I've been writing down the time & names of telephone officers every time I call them & I assume it is because different HO call centres are holding different information regarding applicationstatus at the same time.....

ukdreamer

HSMP -> Tier1 approved (8 months earlier)

Post by ukdreamer » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:05 pm

Hi Guys, My current Visa expiry date is Jan 2010 and my new Visa stamped till Jan 2013. I have applied 7 months earlier. My application is straight forward so i sent only 12 months payslip and 12 month Bank statement, Marriage certificate and birth certificate for my kids. and fees £820+50+50+50.

Time line
Sent application on 2nd June
Money deducted on 3rd June
Letter Received on 4th June
Visa Stamped on 16th June
Document recevied on 18th June

they process in flat 12 days!!

Good luck to all

Pelsdanny
Newly Registered

Re: HSMP -> Tier1 approved (8 months earlier)

Post by Pelsdanny » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:44 pm

[quote="ukdreamer"]Hi Guys, My current Visa expiry date is Jan 2010 and my new Visa stamped till Jan 2013. I have applied 7 months earlier. My application is straight forward so i sent only 12 months payslip and 12 month Bank statement, Marriage certificate and birth certificate for my kids. and fees £820+50+50+50.

quote]

Do i need to submit birth certificate for 3 yrs old dependant?

ukdreamer

Re: HSMP -> Tier1 approved (8 months earlier)

Post by ukdreamer » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:48 pm

Upcourse...! or else how do you prove that your child and when it is born!!?
Pelsdanny wrote:
ukdreamer wrote:Hi Guys, My current Visa expiry date is Jan 2010 and my new Visa stamped till Jan 2013. I have applied 7 months earlier. My application is straight forward so i sent only 12 months payslip and 12 month Bank statement, Marriage certificate and birth certificate for my kids. and fees £820+50+50+50.

quote]

Do i need to submit birth certificate for 3 yrs old dependant?

Pelsdanny
Newly Registered

Post by Pelsdanny » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:56 pm

Is this part of the requirement in the guidance as it was only maintenance requirement for dependants that was highlighted. We were previously on HSMP and my child's visa reference on his passport is linked to mine.

Can i send additional evidence whilst my application is with them. i am yet to receive a reference letter.