ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sumeensaleem
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by sumeensaleem » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:04 am

qadz wrote:Visa Grantedddd Alhumdulillahhhh!!! :-D
Hey Qadz

where did you apply?
whats your visa application centre?
after how many weeks did u find out?

sami3

Post by sami3 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:12 am

qadz wrote:
hadz7 wrote:qadz » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:04 am

Visa Grantedddd Alhumdulillahhhh!!! :-D

MashAllah , Alhamdulilah Congrats qadz i m reli happy for u i had strong feeling u ll get it . pls remember me in ur prayers too that i get reunited with my other half soon :)
inshaAllahhh..u will get ur visa stamped aswell inshaAllah

Oh Qadz....... :D :D i am really happy for you mashAllah... I remember all of your posts :) MashAllah that is a good news. so did your husband go to collect it? how were you informed about RFC?

Good luck for your future 8)

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:23 am

Great news. Good to finally hear some good news on this forum. Congratulations.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

Mrs Asim

Post by Mrs Asim » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:29 am

Congratulations ! Must be a big relief !!! May Allah SWT keep us all strong for the awaiting decisions and for those in the process of submitting applications!

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:39 am

Mrs Asim wrote:

Congratulations ! Must be a big relief !!! May Allah SWT keep us all strong for the awaiting decisions and for those in the process of submitting applications!
Congrats qadz, happy for you. May Allah swt grant all the rest the happiness that you are feeling at the moment.

@Mrs Asim, interviews could be constructed on any applicants (due to bogus test centres) however most likely the ones who took their test at NTS/ETS centres.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

sami3

Post by sami3 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:19 pm

tallojani wrote:
Mrs Asim wrote:

Are there any other applicants whose visa has been granted? Please share your stories.

Thanks

sami3

Post by sami3 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:52 pm

qadz wrote:
hadz7 wrote:i m sure he can if he got any sort of evidence that he is related to u for example copy of marriage certificate along with ur letter saying that u allow ur hubby to receive documents on ur behalf and his id should be with him . That wud be sufficient
ok thanks hadz:)

Qadz i know you must be so busy with all the preparations and stuff. What English test did you take if i may ask? My wife's visa has been delayed due to English test i guess. She took A1 from ETS.

qadz

Post by qadz » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:17 pm

Ket1 wrote:
ahhhhhhhhhhh im soooo happy for u!! many congrats!!! thats amazing news honestly!
all the best for the furture dont forgot the rest of us in ur preyers :)
inshaAllah i will pray for you all..:)

qadz

Post by qadz » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:21 pm

sami3 wrote:
qadz wrote:
hadz7 wrote:i m sure he can if he got any sort of evidence that he is related to u for example copy of marriage certificate along with ur letter saying that u allow ur hubby to receive documents on ur behalf and his id should be with him . That wud be sufficient

Qadz i know you must be so busy with all the preparations and stuff. What English test did you take if i may ask? My wife's visa has been delayed due to English test i guess. She took A1 from ETS.
i took my test from ETS as well, they took a telephone interview from me just to check whether the certificate was original or not..

qadz

Post by qadz » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:30 pm

sami3 wrote:Visa Grantedddd Alhumdulillahhhh!!! :-D
[/quote][/quote]

Are there any other applicants whose visa has been granted? Please share your stories.

Thanks[/quote]

to be very honest, i was not expecting at all that i am going to get the visa. But Alhumdulillah for everything..

qadz

Post by qadz » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:31 pm

tallojani wrote:
Mrs Asim wrote:

Congrats qadz, happy for you. May Allah swt grant all the rest the happiness that you are feeling at the moment.

@Mrs Asim, interviews could be constructed on any applicants (due to bogus test centres) however most likely the ones who took their test at NTS/ETS centres.
thanksss:)

qadz

Post by qadz » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:33 pm

sami3 wrote:
qadz wrote:
hadz7 wrote:qadz » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:04 am

Visa Grantedddd Alhumdulillahhhh!!! :-D

MashAllah , Alhamdulilah Congrats qadz i m reli happy for u i had strong feeling u ll get it . pls remember me in ur prayers too that i get reunited with my other half soon :)
inshaAllahhh..u will get ur visa stamped aswell inshaAllah

Oh Qadz....... :D :D i am really happy for you mashAllah... I remember all of your posts :) MashAllah that is a good news. so did your husband go to collect it? how were you informed about RFC?

Good luck for your future 8)
yeah he went to collect my documents and gerry's gave me call yesterday at 7 pm almost ( it was late and i was not expecting their call at that time) . i didn't get any text message or email

qadz

Post by qadz » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:34 pm

Mrs Asim wrote:

Ameen sumameen

qadz

Post by qadz » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:34 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
Great news. Good to finally hear some good news on this forum. Congratulations.

qadz

Post by qadz » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:37 pm

sumeensaleem wrote:
Hey Qadz

where did you apply?
whats your visa application centre?
after how many weeks did u find out?

Here goes my timeline:
Applied on 18th Feb 2014
Fwd to BHC on 3rd March 2014
Telephone interview by BHC on 16th July (Visa was stamped same day)
Got Gerry's call on 5th August 2014

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:45 pm

qadz wrote:
Ket1 wrote:
ahhhhhhhhhhh im soooo happy for u!! many congrats!!! thats amazing news honestly!
all the best for the furture dont forgot the rest of us in ur preyers :)
inshaAllah i will pray for you all..:)
Thank u :)
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

blumango

Post by blumango » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:09 pm

sami3 wrote:
qadz wrote:

sami3, whats your timeline? look at mine. one of the first to get interview and still waiting. story of my life :(

my wife has poor English, maybe this is why the delay? she did a1 toiec

tried to send email to ukvi and didn't even get email confirmation nevermind a response. maybe they blocked meor is their system broken?

so I have no way to track case. I don't know what to do.

please pray for us
Applied in Mirpur: 07/02/2014
Spouse Called for Interview: 02/07/2014
RFC: 10/10/2014 VISA GRANTED

sami3

Post by sami3 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:36 pm

Qadz i know you must be so busy with all the preparations and stuff. What English test did you take if i may ask? My wife's visa has been delayed due to English test i guess. She took A1 from ETS.[/quote]

sami3, whats your timeline? look at mine. one of the first to get interview and still waiting. story of my life :(

my wife has poor English, maybe this is why the delay? she did a1 toiec

tried to send email to ukvi and didn't even get email confirmation nevermind a response. maybe they blocked meor is their system broken?

so I have no way to track case. I don't know what to do.

please pray for us[/quote]

i applied on 20th January at Islamabad. I am earning 32k. She passed her English test A1 from ETS. I have asked my mp to contact them but same reply everytime still in the process. I have no idea what enquiries they are conducting that they couldn't complete them in more than 6 months.

I wish they invite her for an interview. I am just hopeless. Try to contact UKVI international. I guess Qadz did the same and they told her that decision has been made on your application and she got her visa after that. If your wife had an interview then you must contact UKVI international so they escalate your case.

qadz

Post by qadz » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:44 pm

i applied on 20th January at Islamabad. I am earning 32k. She passed her English test A1 from ETS. I have asked my mp to contact them but same reply everytime still in the process. I have no idea what enquiries they are conducting that they couldn't complete them in more than 6 months.

I wish they invite her for an interview. I am just hopeless. Try to contact UKVI international. I guess Qadz did the same and they told her that decision has been made on your application and she got her visa after that. If your wife had an interview then you must contact UKVI international so they escalate your case.[/quote]

yeah i took ETS test aswell, they took my telefone interview, and visa got stamped on the same day, although the documents took some days to be collected..
interview was on 16th..
call for collection 5th august

and i didn't had to ask them to escalate my case .. i just asked ukvi once to tell my visa status before the decission was made..thats it

qadz

Post by qadz » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:47 pm

can anyone plz tell me that how many days are there to travel to the uk from the date u get your visa stamped?

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:57 pm

sami3 wrote:

I wish they invite her for an interview. I am just hopeless. Try to contact UKVI international. I guess Qadz did the same and they told her that decision has been made on your application and she got her visa after that. If your wife had an interview then you must contact UKVI international so they escalate your case.
Write complain letter to
Complaints Allocation Hub
Central Point of Receipt
11th Floor
Lunar House
40 Wellesley Road
Croydon
CR9 2BY

and letter to ECM (Entry Clearance Manager)

Diplomatic Enclave, Ramna 5, P O Box 1122, Islamabad
Pakistan
If you are not satisfied with the customer service unit’s response, you can ask a UK MP to raise your concern with the Parliamentary Ombudsman. If you are a visa applicant outside the UK and you have a sponsor in the UK, you can ask your sponsor to raise your case with their MP. Before you contact an MP, the Parliamentary Ombudsman expects you to have completed our complaints process above,
give them 14 working days from the day they receive your complain. if nothing happen than next step :arrow:
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:53 pm

qadz wrote:can anyone plz tell me that how many days are there to travel to the uk from the date u get your visa stamped?
You should reach as soon as possible, but the maximum duration is of 90 days and make sure you reach there WITHIN 90 days of your visa stamp date. If you reach after 90 days you'll have to extend your visa twice for ILR (waste of one extension fee) to complete your 5 years period.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:24 pm

Congratulations Qadz, great news!

qadz

Post by qadz » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:25 pm

networkers wrote:
qadz wrote:can anyone plz tell me that how many days are there to travel to the uk from the date u get your visa stamped?
You should reach as soon as possible, but the maximum duration is of 90 days and make sure you reach there WITHIN 90 days of your visa stamp date. If you reach after 90 days you'll have to extend your visa twice for ILR (waste of one extension fee) to complete your 5 years period.
oh ok...thanks:)

qadz

Post by qadz » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:25 pm

prayforus wrote:Congratulations Qadz, great news!