ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

UKVA4

Post by UKVA4 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:44 pm

Assalam o Alikum...

Could some one kindly post the email address for the

relevant BHC/UKBA staff that goes through our settlement applications?

regards

sonia855
Newly Registered

Post by sonia855 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:55 pm

im applying for my hubby who's in pakistan and my lawyer told me its taking 21 months to sponsor is that really true? im in canada and was really worried when i heard it are they going to change the timeline ?

zaf

APPEAL

Post by zaf » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:00 pm

hi just to let you know the ECM has overturned the refusal decision and i got the calling letter by email this morning. Shadow please update the spreadsheet .i hope yours gets overturned too.

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:07 pm

Congratulations Zaf!!!!! :D and now check this out, same date dude :D (you'll see what I mean by that, below).

Finally!!!!!!! Finally!!!! I said Finally I have been blessed with....... a call letter :D :D :D :D :D!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Balle ni balle balle :D :D Walla re walla walla lol hahahhaa niceeeeeeeeee woooooooooooo :D

Schweeeeeettttt!!!!!!!

Ok I will continue the bhangra once visa is stamped lol :P so Part 2 will be later hahaha.

A big big big thanks to all of you here and Allah for making this possible! Safia was right, I did not see this coming! They emailed ME!!!!! the call letter, that was sooooo random because I was under the assumption that my wife would receive a decision (she still hasn't received the post yet lol). So BHC emailed MEEEEEEEEEeee the call letter :D

Am soooooo happy!!!!!

Those of you who have witnessed my patience can perhaps understand how excited I am. ss27, the reason of refusal is stupid but trust me yaar, there IS a reason for it to happen.

I have learned A LOT!!!!!!!!!! from since 8th Dec 2010 (when wife was refused visa) and now 16 June 2011. So it all happens for a reason yaar, INSHALLAH your appeal will also be allowed and u will be issued a visa. Hang in there and do not lose hope and most importantly do not be tempted to 'hurry' the system if you will. Have patience and the reward will be oh so awesomeeeeeeee!!!!!

It's been quite a ride and I am very excited but I have capped the excitement. True excitement can only be experienced AFTER having the visa stamped and having her here in the UK.

So now wife has A LOT of work to do and tomorrow inshallah she'll be booking TB Test appointment with IOM. Does anybody know what the fees is for Islamabad centre? I can't remember.

Thanks once again to all and especially Allah SWT for this blessed news.

So Zaf and Shadow been granted the call letter same day, wham jam booooyaaaaaaaa!!!!! :D

Hang in there IndyRhodes and ss27, like many have said here - there is light at the end of the tunnel :)

Whoooaaaa now isn't this a long post or what, well what did you guys expect? :D
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

fz158

Post by fz158 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:23 pm

Congrats Shadow86,

brilliant news, seems like this month has been a good one on both first time appliers and also for those of us who had made appeals :-)

Zaki

zaf

appeal process

Post by zaf » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:23 pm

great news shadow i am so pleased for you .its been a marathon but we have done it. i will be thinking of the others who are still waiting for their appeals .

nazema

Post by nazema » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:24 pm

Congrats Zaf and Shadow - it is good to hear good news.

Good Luck to you both!

UKVA4

Post by UKVA4 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:57 pm

Assalam o Alikum. Heartiest congratulations Shadow & Zaf. Stay blessed and profound regards. Fi aman Allah

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:39 pm

congrats shadow86 - ur patience has surely been rewarding - so happy for u

ok im gna patiently wait for calling letter after allowed appeal - no more chasing lol

5KHAN5

Post by 5KHAN5 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:45 pm

Congratulations Shadow86 and Zaf :D Your Balle Balle's were well over due.

Mashallah these past 2 months have been excellent :)

Please ammend the spreadsheet.

"ss27, the reason of refusal is stupid but trust me yaar, there IS a reason for it to happen." What is the reason???? I'm really confused about this

Inshallah ss27 yours gets overturned too.

FaithHill

Post by FaithHill » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:10 pm

@ okara 87 ! Don't worry InshALLAH ALL WOULD BE GOOD N APRIL APPLICANTS SHALL BE HEARING A GOOD NEWS TOO,very soon INSHALLAH!
Im too waiting like mad. Since april. Have heard nothing .
:/Let us all keep praying :oops:

Many Many Congratz @Shadow@ very happy for you!

amson90
Newly Registered

zaf and shadow

Post by amson90 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:37 pm

salams sall
big congrats to zaf and shadow may Allah swt bless you with so much happiness. you have a beautiful life ahead to lead and may allah guide and protect you ...
eveyone still waiting just make dua and everthing happens for the best..
xxxx

okara87

Post by okara87 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:44 pm

FaithHill wrote:@ okara 87 ! Don't worry InshALLAH ALL WOULD BE GOOD N APRIL APPLICANTS SHALL BE HEARING A GOOD NEWS TOO,very soon INSHALLAH!
Im too waiting like mad. Since april. Have heard nothing .
:/Let us all keep praying :oops:

Many Many Congratz @Shadow@ very happy for you!

Thanks. I am really nervous. not long now...

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Thank you all for your well wishes :D

CRT7, I was gonna PM you to give you news but looks like my post beat me to it :P.

5KHAN5, I have amended the spreadsheet :P
The reason you ask of, well it's something that a person whose visa has been refused can understand best but is unable to explain it.
So bottom line, Allah knows the reason and ss27 will also realise it in the near future. Refusals can be accurate (from ECO's point of view often :P) and then they can seem silly too. Irrespective it is what it is but for a reason beyond our understanding. Yes these past 2 months have been amazing!!!!!!

Anyhow I believe IndyRhodes' decision is near but he is nowhere to be found :P and FaithHill, hope you get a positive response too inshallah.

I will continue to lurk around and provide help wherever possible :)

fz158

Post by fz158 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:21 pm

Shadow86 and ZAF,

do you know whether the call letter via email can be printed and taken to Gerry's or do you have to wait for call letter through the post?

Zaki

zaf

Post by zaf » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:19 pm

fz158 wrote:Shadow86 and ZAF,

do you know whether the call letter via email can be printed and taken to Gerry's or do you have to wait for call letter through the post?

Zaki
yes print it

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:11 am

fz158 wrote:Shadow86 and ZAF,

Zaki
I would imagine the purpose behind them emailing it to us is to make the process quicker rather than having us wait a few more days to have it arrived by post :P

Hell yeah go ahead and print it out. The way how I went about it is to save the email as a HTML file and send it over to wife so she found it easier to have it printed from the shops that way. So in case your partner doesn't have a printer then this is nice method.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:20 pm

zaffffffffffffff AND shadowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!..

.CONGRATULATIONNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

man i am soooo happy for u.,..honestl..bIg balle balle all the way for u!!!!!!hehehe..

Inshallah ur wifey's wil b here with u soon",.,ur patience hass been rewarded!..

excellent news!..

a questions..how long is the english test certificate valid for?.,...

afzal786

Post by afzal786 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:40 pm

May Mubaraks to all who had their visa granted or over turned.. SS27 really sorry to hear of your news. I think the people at the VAC are not only usless but incredibly heartless! They even advised my wife not to submit English certificate (as they cudnt be bother to phone the institution here in the UK (EDI) as they had to wait 1.5 - 2 hours for the college to open up) as wife held masters, but managed to submit them. I compiled loads of pics (about 20 - 30) ranging from Nikkah, Wedding, Walimah and after wedding pics too, luckily they didn't an issue with them!

I would certainly complain aboutthe mishandling of VAC staff.
Best of luck Bro SS27, but sounds look you have had pretty strong case apart from this. IinshahAllah should get overturned very quick, sometimes its done within a few weeks :)

sonia855
Newly Registered

Post by sonia855 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:56 pm

HELLO

im new here can someone tell me th timeline of pakistan??
im sponsoring my husband i live in canada
how long does the process take im also hiring a lawyer for it!

UKVA4

Post by UKVA4 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:36 am

VAC staffer also told me that educational documents are enough and no need for submission of IELTS. I then pressed hard and managed to submit both however with the photonalbum I had to withdraw and started taking out pictures randomly and placed in the packet... THAT PACKET COULD HAVE HELD MY PHOTO ALBUM ARRANGED CHRONICALLY but unfortunately :(. 16 working days have passed (24 days in total :( ) I request lots of prayers. Kind regards... fi aman Allah
Last edited by UKVA4 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:06 pm

sonia855 wrote:HELLO

Are you sponsoring your husband to come to the UK or to Canada. If it is the latter,then nobody on this forum will know as this is solely for spouses of UK citizens coming to the UK.

The rules and regulations for wanting to come to Canada is completely different to that of UK.

Sorry :(

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:13 pm

sonia855 wrote:HELLO

I have a Canadian friend and we were discussing about married couples becoming a resident so he told me that when someone marries a Canadian they automatically become a citizen of Canada.
Although in Canada, if you marry a Canadian Citizen, the spouse automatically becomes a citizen. After going through interrogation procedures ofcourse. maybe it has changed? dunno, but thats how it is here
^^^^ That's what he said to me in email. By 'here' at the end he is referring to Canada. Hope that is of some help.

tbi76
Newly Registered

Post by tbi76 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:45 pm

Hi all,
I have a question on vaf4a spouse visa form on point

5.9 Have you ever worked for any organisation of a type (state or non-state)

As a sponsor will I tick yes to Public or Civil administration as I work for NHS and secondly also tick private security as will start private security job next month part time one day a week.

What are the significant of these questions?

UKVA4

Post by UKVA4 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:21 pm

tbi76 wrote:Hi all,
I have a question on vaf4a spouse visa form on point

5.9 Have you ever worked for any organisation of a type (state or non-state)

As a sponsor will I tick yes to Public or Civil administration as I work for NHS and secondly also tick private security as will start private security job next month part time one day a week.

What are the significant of these questions?
. That's for the applicant and not the sponsor.