ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ket1

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Ket1 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:25 am

Ket1 wrote:
ALWAYSHOPE wrote:Hey everyone

Its good news. I am over the moon. Thanks to Allah my husband visa is granted. I guess theres hope for all of us. I just want to say thanks to all of those who prayd for me and those who advised me on the forum. May Allah grant you all visa's.
i am soooo happy for u this a gud sign for us all!! may Allah bless you
could you please xplain what additional documents they asked for and what you sent
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

sami3

Post by sami3 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:41 am

Its good news. I am over the moon. Thanks to Allah my husband visa is granted. I guess theres hope for all of us. I just want to say thanks to all of those who prayd for me and those who advised me on the forum. May Allah grant you all visa's.
MashAllah :D great news... Just do 2 Nafal... Allah is so merciful... Please remember us in your prayers

All the best for future :D

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:46 am

Thanks everyone you all are still in my prays. You will hear good news. Stay positive.

Honestly i couldnt beleive it myself, when my husband rang he joked that he got an appeal (unfunny joke i know). Then straight after he said he got visa.

We were requested to send additional documents which were bank statements and planning permission letter as im self employed. But after emailing them asking whether they accepted documents or not, they said they cant make decision until income threshold court decision was known.

However i must mention that i also sent a couple of weeks ago more updated bank statements to them (these were not requested) and also i emailed them tax paid letters via email. I dont know if these documents influenced the decision or not, but i sent them anyway.

I will ask my husband when his visa was stamped. I will update when i talk to him later properly.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:50 am

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:Thanks everyone you all are still in my prays. You will hear good news. Stay positive.

Honestly i couldnt beleive it myself, when my husband rang he joked that he got an appeal (unfunny joke i know). Then straight after he said he got visa.

We were requested to send additional documents which were bank statements and planning permission letter as im self employed. But after emailing them asking whether they accepted documents or not, they said they cant make decision until income threshold court decision was known.

However i must mention that i also sent a couple of weeks ago more updated bank statements to them (these were not requested) and also i emailed them tax paid letters via email. I dont know if these documents influenced the decision or not, but i sent them anyway.

I will ask my husband when his visa was stamped. I will update when i talk to him later properly.
ah inshallah :) thats amazing news and thanks for replying

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:51 am

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:Thanks everyone you all are still in my prays. You will hear good news. Stay positive.

So pleased for you. Such a relief that someone who was on hold has been granted a visa. Now your name resonates so much more. Always hope...
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

sumeensaleem
Newly Registered

Post by sumeensaleem » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:55 am

ALWAYS HOPE, congratulations!!!

can you please tell me your timeline?

ALSO what email address did you send the additional docs to, the ones that weren't requested by the ECO?

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:49 am

akhan47 wrote:
So pleased for you. Such a relief that someone who was on hold has been granted a visa. Now your name resonates so much more. Always hope...
I used this username because i kept telling myself to always have hope. I dont think anyone noticed the purpose of the name lol :D

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:55 am

sumeensaleem wrote:ALWAYS HOPE, congratulations!!!

can you please tell me your timeline?

ALSO what email address did you send the additional docs to, the ones that weren't requested by the ECO?

Thanks my timeline for 2nd application is the following:

Applied: Sep 2013
Docs Sent: 10th Feb 2014
Was told by email decision cannot be made until income threshold court decision was known: April 2014
RFC: August 2014 - Visa granted thanks to Allah and all your dua's

I sent them to visa enquiries email address however recently they stopped reading emails to this address therefore if your sending more documents send them to the embassy by post - thats how i sent them my updated bank statements.

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:16 pm

akhan47 wrote:

We both r in same boat. Our timeline r same.

MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:17 pm

Many many congratulations Alwayshope! Really good news.

raja123

Post by raja123 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:26 pm

confuse
my wife recivid call from BHC and they aked some questions in english but she did not answer all these question bocoz she cant speak english propley. at the end of the interview they said you will get the decision in one week time can any one tell me what will be happen becoz i am so upset plz any one replay

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:33 pm

raja123 wrote:confuse
my wife recivid call from BHC and they aked some questions in english but she did not answer all these question bocoz she cant speak english propley. at the end of the interview they said you will get the decision in one week time can any one tell me what will be happen becoz i am so upset plz any one replay
what did thy ask her? dont wory jus keep preying, i guess no one can tel wots going to hapen jus wait and c

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:36 pm

raja123 wrote:confuse
Inshallah everything will be fine. As long as she answered some questions she will be fine. You need to remember is that the BHC are not english examiners, I have not seen anyone refused on english requirement unless they submitted wrong/ fake certificates. They will carry out checks on nTS/ ETS examination applicants but the examinations are only at level A1 which is the very basic so BHC can not really refuse a visa because she couldn't speak fluently over a telephone interview.

If she has taken and passed a home office approved test then you have nothing to worry about!

Which test did she take?

raja123

Post by raja123 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:39 pm

they asked just normal question what is your favutie colr all these question she answered some of them and they asked when did uoy pass your english test and where who was your teacher

raja123

Post by raja123 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:45 pm

hi ali2014 thanks for your replay she done spouse visa english test in jelum she also attend the english classes in same collej where she passes she english test i was upset bocoz she did not answer all these question and she have proper english test certificate.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:48 pm

raja123 wrote:hi ali2014 thanks for your replay she done spouse visa english test in jelum she also attend the english classes in same collej where she passes she english test i was upset bocoz she did not answer all these question and she have proper english test certificate.
What english test did she take and when did she pass?

raja123

Post by raja123 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:53 pm

alil2014 wrote:
raja123 wrote:hi ali2014 thanks for your replay she done spouse visa english test in jelum she also attend the english classes in same collej where she passes she english test i was upset bocoz she did not answer all these question and she have proper english test certificate.
hi she done UK Marriage English A1 test in feb 2013

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:59 pm

raja123 wrote:
alil2014 wrote:
hi she done UK Marriage English A1 test in feb 2013
Hi that is most likely the course she has completed at a college it won't be the test name.

Test providers are for example; ETS, Cambridge KET City and guild...

raja123

Post by raja123 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:05 pm

its says ETC on certificate

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:06 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To saf786 and everyone else on hold

My husband received a call to collect his passport. Please pray for us that its good news. INSHA ALLAH will be good news.
Congrats congrats congrats !!!MashAllah its a great news am sooo happy for you its a hope for us all on hold .... May you have a blessed life ahead n do remember us in ur prayers ... I hope to hear soon too.
Applied in lahore on 04/07/2013
Under process 19/07/2013
Got a letter on 27/09/2013 its on hold
Doc submitted 17/10/2013
Rfc : INSHALLAH soon

raja123

Post by raja123 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:06 pm

its says ETC on certificate

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:11 pm

raja123 wrote:its says ETC on certificate
Due to recent problems with ETS/ NTS examinations they have been checking all applicants who took this exam so dont worry too much, inshallah all will be fine

raja123

Post by raja123 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:14 pm

thanks you so much brother inSALLAH every thing will be fine and thanks for your help i was so upset before

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:21 pm

ALHAMDHULILLAH & Congratulations X
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

sumeensaleem
Newly Registered

Post by sumeensaleem » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:52 pm

'Always hope' whats the address?