ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fz158

Post by fz158 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:18 pm

YAS2010, this is what i posted a last week on here:

"Email was actually received from their complaints department as I had also lodged a complaint with them about why they were trying to question a document that they verified twice before when my wife came over on visitor visas twice as I mentioned before.

They had been messing me about without giving a full answer and would often take a whole month before they would respond but finally I got to the head of complaints in the Home Office and she promised me a response within a month, and low behold I have my response now.

My wife's case was rejected because the ECO called the Union Council(registry office) to confirm marriage was in their records and guy who picked up phone said that he couldnt see anything from where he had looked BUT that normal person who looked after the marriage records was away on holiday and that they should call back after a couple of days to seek confirmation either way.

ECO didnt bother doing this and just rejected case stating Union Council confirmed they dont hold our marriage records and that on balance of probabilities we are not legally married.

Hello: They confirmed this same Nikka Nama twice before with them and even had visited the Imam in person on my first visitor visa application for my wife to verify his records.

So I naturally raised this as my complaint and also went through MP who was really helpful and kept sending letters as well. Finally they have accepted mistake it looks like.

I have also learnt that they do check this Naadra System that holds marriage records, etc. So my advise to applicants would be to not risk it on Nikkaha Nama alone but also get this certificate made from them.

Just dont give the incompetent ECOs chance to use their brain as they dont have much of one and just reject cases!"

Shadow86 bro,

by the way mine still reads the same as well on VFS website so either they havent updated yet or it wont be posted out until tomorrow.

Oh and she did confirm that they have my wifes passport so it does look like that passports go their to be stamped otherwise why else would they waste time with getting hold of it.

Inshallaha all appelants will be issued in one go so that our wives can come on same plane and be celebrating together :lol:

My wife told me today as well that there was another girl at LahORE Gerrys on same day she submitted hers (24th June) who was also resubmitting passport after successful appeal and she got call from Gerrys to come and pick up her passport yesterday! thats like 10 days :o

Zaki

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:00 pm

10 days, reminds me of Safia, she also got hers back in 10 days (well her husband did :P).

I guess it's all down to what date Allah has bestowed upon us to have the passports back. Everything happens for a reason so the delays are part of a reason.

Well Zaki at least you know your wife has her visa stamped. As for the rest, we're under the whole check crap going on so ECO will make checks bla bla bla. All I have to carry me forward is my faith in Allah so inshallah all will be well :).
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

FaithHill

Post by FaithHill » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:29 pm

amson90 wrote:Faithhill how are you??? When is your husband coming over??
Please make dua for us as time is getting closer and frustrating is starting to
Kick in now.....
Hi @amson90 thanks im good how about you? Actually i was the applicant not my husb. :) so i'll be flying INSHALLAH. pls dont worry. Remember what i've noticed is, they update the statuses mostly on thursday friday.. Best of Luck. If the app is complete,strong n true, u'll be granted INSHALLAH :) dont worry

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:43 pm

@ shadow86
[I've added your details in the spreadsheet, did u submit your application in Islamabad?

my husband submitt in mirpur AJK,thank so reply really appreciated.i thought they forgot me lol. the lady ho took my interview on 24/05/2011 she said it will take up to another5-6 week so just hope that it wil be good news.
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

UKVA4

Post by UKVA4 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:21 pm

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/resources/en/ ... ats2008-09

shocking!!! Official Statistics from UKBA for the year 2008-2009......... Summary:Pakistan in general and Islamabad in particular not the best of place to apply for UK Visa .....

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:24 pm

Just dont give the incompetent ECOs chance to use their brain as they dont have much of one and just reject cases!"

God some caseworker are so useles just wast our qaulity of time on that stupit reasons.hope they will make this quick procedure after all that happen.good luck

agraceofman

Re: need information

Post by agraceofman » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:56 pm

KKK047 wrote:Is there anyone who applied for EEA FAMILY permit in may 2011?

I would like to know a bit about EEA FP if anyone have real knowledge about that i mean if u r confirmed about that( that might be Batley khan i guess). u also might know that there is no requirement for maintenance in eea fp but still we have to go through this,so i attached 3 months wages slips of my wife in which two months are part time job and one month is full time (which is the latest one and its going on) my wife (sponser) have 2500GPB in her account in which 1000GBP and another 1000GBP is been added in between 1 week time period,by the time i got the statement.that might seem to be scarying me about my case,so anyone here who really know about this can let me know that hw far it can be a trouble?

Your cooperation will be appreciated.

Regards
i applied for eea and was 6 month wage slips for full time and 8 month statement with sober balance and, her passport copy,visa copy for pakistan, entry/exit stamps, call records, and everything i needed, but made one mistake mark "arrange marriage" :( and they just dont gave me visa objection was wife is older than me and i dont provide her visa copy when she visited me.

agraceofman

Post by agraceofman » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:02 pm

saeraj wrote:@agraceofman

any hope to get the update this week????
m dying to hear something good!!
best of luck
didnt get any was hoping on this mon or tue but they are just passed now looking after till friday or 8 july hope so fisrt thing will do to update you guys as soon as i get status change or got passport...

i have strange feelings i didnt get any sms from gerry's did you get any maybe we appeal thats why totally confused about that....

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:09 pm

agraceofman wrote:

best of luck
didnt get any was hoping on this mon or tue but they are just passed now looking after till friday or 8 july hope so fisrt thing will do to update you guys as soon as i get status change or got passport...

i have strange feelings i didnt get any sms from gerry's did you get any maybe we appeal thats why totally confused about that....
They send Emails instead of sms as this happened to my cousin who submitted passport after call letter yesterday.He received Email instead of Sms.May be change of Tactics. :lol:

Shahzad

KKK047
Newly Registered

Post by KKK047 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:40 pm

agraceofman wrote:

I would like to know a bit about EEA FP if anyone have real knowledge about that i mean if u r confirmed about that( that might be Batley khan i guess). u also might know that there is no requirement for maintenance in eea fp but still we have to go through this,so i attached 3 months wages slips of my wife in which two months are part time job and one month is full time (which is the latest one and its going on) my wife (sponser) have 2500GPB in her account in which 1000GBP and another 1000GBP is been added in between 1 week time period,by the time i got the statement.that might seem to be scarying me about my case,so anyone here who really know about this can let me know that hw far it can be a trouble?

Regards
i applied for eea and was 6 month wage slips for full time and 8 month statement with sober balance and, her passport copy,visa copy for pakistan, entry/exit stamps, call records, and everything i needed, but made one mistake mark "arrange marriage" :( and they just dont gave me visa objection was wife is older than me and i dont provide her visa copy when she visited me.
OMG i also marked that arranged marriage thing,but i attached everythng like photos call records ,her visa stamp copies whn she visited me and everythng ,,,,nw u made me seriously worried,,,,,:(,,,,,but anyway if they put any objecction hw abt if i call my wife and apply again with accompanying her?

saeraj

Post by saeraj » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:02 pm

agraceofman wrote:

best of luck

i recieved sms and no emails.
just to confirm :oops: , did u get the sms facility for Rs200?

i think it wont be bad if they take 4 weeks but not a day more than that :evil:

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:32 pm

saeraj wrote:
agraceofman wrote:

best of luck

VIP Lounge include sms service.

May be their prefer to use one thing i.e either email or sms.In our case we received an email.......no sms even given two mobile numbers.......

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:29 pm

UKVA4, why dig up from the past?

2008 and now is a lot of time difference and surely the performance now is a lot better than in that timeline.

Please have sabr and inshallah you will receive your result soon. Worrying won't help, stay positive :)
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

agraceofman

Post by agraceofman » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:59 am

KKK047 wrote:
agraceofman wrote:

Regards
OMG i also marked that arranged marriage thing,but i attached everythng like photos call records ,her visa stamp copies whn she visited me and everythng ,,,,nw u made me seriously worried,,,,,:(,,,,,but anyway if they put any objecction hw abt if i call my wife and apply again with accompanying her?
dont worry INSHALLAH you will get

agraceofman

Post by agraceofman » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:01 am

shahzad80 wrote:
saeraj wrote:
agraceofman wrote:

best of luck

VIP Lounge include sms service.

May be their prefer to use one thing i.e either email or sms.In our case we received an email.......no sms even given two mobile numbers.......
yes i gave them 200 but they didnt send me message any

UKVA4

Post by UKVA4 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:12 am

Shadow86 wrote:UKVA4, why dig up from the past?

2008 and now is a lot of time difference and surely the performance now is a lot better than in that timeline.

Please have sabr and inshallah you will receive your result soon. Worrying won't help, stay positive :)
@-Shadow86: U are right bro... Impatience and excitement leads to misery :(.... Praying for every one ... regards...

KKK047
Newly Registered

Post by KKK047 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:55 am

agraceofman wrote:
KKK047 wrote:
agraceofman wrote:

Regards
THnx alot,inshallah i hope so i can get it,anyway whn u applied for ur eea fp and hw long it took?mine is 31th working day but still at BHC n i heard tht more time it took means there z a prob:( ,,,,What u upto nw,applyiing again or u did appeal?

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:35 am

my tracking status says: app forwarded to Embassy for processing 7/6/11

5KHAN5

Post by 5KHAN5 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:46 am

@UKVA4 :
I agree with Shadow. Look to the positive and positive things will happen. Inshallah we all get a positive response. I'm just waiting patiently as i have over 6weeks to go :shock:

Duas with all those waiting for a response.
Good Luck :)

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:18 am

KKK047 wrote:
agraceofman wrote:
KKK047 wrote:
agraceofman wrote:
THnx alot,inshallah i hope so i can get it,anyway whn u applied for ur eea fp and hw long it took?mine is 31th working day but still at BHC n i heard tht more time it took means there z a prob:( ,,,,What u upto nw,applyiing again or u did appeal?

on my application its tick on arrenge marriage,its genuin,i think it shouldnt be any problem,dont worry,just hope for best.

agraceofman

Post by agraceofman » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:10 am

akaamir wrote: THnx alot,inshallah i hope so i can get it,anyway whn u applied for ur eea fp and hw long it took?mine is 31th working day but still at BHC n i heard tht more time it took means there z a prob:( ,,,,What u upto nw,applyiing again or u did appeal?

i applied on 04/10/10 and got passport back on 29/12/10

i appealed and got call letter, decision was overturn month ago

KKK047
Newly Registered

Post by KKK047 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:50 am

akaamir wrote:
KKK047 wrote:
agraceofman wrote:
KKK047 wrote:

on my application its tick on arrenge marriage,its genuin,i think it shouldnt be any problem,dont worry,just hope for best.
What did BHC asked u for?n which time they called?

stalem
Newly Registered

Post by stalem » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:02 pm

Hey guys! I was hoping someone might be able to answer my queries..

So I'm InshAllah applying for uk spouse visa soon.
1. I don't understand what to do with my nikah nama---I've got the english version one. Am I supposed to get it attested from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or just submit it as it is?

2. I got my TB certificate yesterday..all clear..thank God. But i'm getting a new passport made since the old one has an error. Is it necessary to have the same passport number on my Tb certificate? Will I have to get a new one made after my new passport comes?

Thanks in advance!!

fz158

Post by fz158 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:14 pm

Ok so application status now reads: Processed application returned to AC 07/06/2011" :-)

I assume it should be ready for collection then?

Zaki
Last edited by fz158 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:17 pm

What did BHC asked u for?n which time they called?
[/quote]@ KKK047

BHC ask me very basic question what do i do in uk my husbby name and his parents name what does he do in pak the company i work for, and how i met my husband.and they call on monday first on my mobile i could answer call because of work and it was with held then they rang at my home where my sister in law answer call she told her that im at work and she need to call before 7.30am in morring,my sis in law told me when i got bk home but i thought they not going to call,but she did in morring tuseday 24/05/2011 @ 6 am same lady she told me that she spoke to my s-i-L.
did they call u as well.