ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Nightwolf

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by Nightwolf » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:05 pm

deeop wrote:
Nightwolf wrote:Seems Like time has just stood for June Applicants!! :|
Am with you nightwolf..even though the outcome of the eea 2 depends on the complexity and the circumstances of each individual application which is justified for its longevity in making decisions i still believe they re causing a lot of nervousness to applicants.EU should look into this matter because depending on individual applicant assessment they shouldn't go beyond the six months time frame..i have read a lot people comments here where decisions are not even made in a year time..no questionnaire..no interview...no home visit..nothing and holding such applicants to such emotional trauma is not fair to mankind...i think if they can't take decisions within the six months duration..they should write to such applicants explaining why they can't make decision within the six months to calm down such applicants for God sake.
I totally agree with you deeop! Emotional and sometimes even financial trauma as if they want to torture us as much for us to leave the country :| .. Many people arent even able to find jobs. in my case they didnt even hand me back my passport.. :/

pcdv2h
Newly Registered

Post by pcdv2h » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:36 pm

Hi,

I am just sharing my timeline:

Application sent: 20/June
Biometrics letter: 24/June (received on 26/June)
Biometrics taken: 04/07
COA with right to work: 14/07 (received on 17/July)
Residence card: waiting

Good luck to everyone!

akz

Post by akz » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:51 pm

My Timeline:

07/07/15 applied
15/07/15 Received by HO
27/07/15 Biometrics letter received (dated 23 July); enrolled at the day
14/08/15 -August CoA with right to work (dated 09 Aug)
10/20/2015: all requested Passport were returns

RC Pending

Regards
akz
Happy to help and Happy to be helped

bittu83
Newly Registered

Post by bittu83 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:16 pm

juneapp wrote:Hello everyone,

As all of you can see the name of this particular topic is EEA2 TIMELINE. So I urge everyone to kindly stick to timeline topic here. If you have any questions please refer to other topics in this forum. There are hundreds of other topics in this forum where you can find your answers. But this topic is only for Timelines.

Thanks

Thank you very much for your help and the help of the another members of this forum. I know that i have posted in the wrong place but i have seen that the other topic seems to be dead and nobody its writening in them. I was thinking that somebody could have some information to share with me about my situation but i can see that nobody here its ready to help me.Hope so nobody have the same situation like me and there to be nobody to help them.

fazalkhan2015

Post by fazalkhan2015 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:28 pm

EEA2 EFM unmarried. .
I came to UK on tier 4 visa in 2010. Expired October 2013.
Sent FLRO application to reconcile my relationship with my unmarried European partner.
Got refused .
Again I send right application which is EEA2 with 2 years cohabitation. Got refused on some silly points. Like wages not showing in bank statements bla bla.
3Rd time sent EEA2 with 3 years cohabitation plus with new evidence and still waiting for decision. Since nearly5 months

With the first FLRO application I sent my passport .
Afted that home office hold my passport .
With second and 3Rd eea2 application I didn't send my passport with applications because it was already with home office FLRO department which was my first application and was refused.

My passport is expired in second eea2 application and still with home office .
I requested but they send to local immigration team. When I rang them they said we don't keep any passport here.
My question is

Will I get refused as well because I send my application without valid passport. ?

2nd question
Will I get right of appeal?
If no right of appeal than what will be the next step

Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:53 am

fazalkhan2015 wrote:EEA2 EFM unmarried. .
Sent FLRO application to reconcile my relationship with my unmarried European partner.
Got refused .
Again I send right application which is EEA2 with 2 years cohabitation. Got refused on some silly points. Like wages not showing in bank statements bla bla.
3Rd time sent EEA2 with 3 years cohabitation plus with new evidence and still waiting for decision. Since nearly5 months

With second and 3Rd eea2 application I didn't send my passport with applications because it was already with home office FLRO department which was my first application and was refused.

I requested but they send to local immigration team. When I rang them they said we don't keep any passport here.
My question is

Will I get refused as well because I send my application without valid passport. ?

2nd question
Fazal Khan Sahab.. I have the same situation..I applied as unmarried partner first.. during that time the home office raided my work place looking for someone.. they asked my status and they started interviewing me saying that I can give interview either now or later if i wanted.. I said i am ok with now.. they took my interview..clarified that i am ok.. they left me but they still refused.. I applied second time they refused again saying my partners wage slip had different address which was crap because it showed my partner's work adress and it said there as well..
they also kept my passport but we got married in June.. i asked them back for my passport in september they told me it was with the local immigration team.. the local immigration team said the same thing to me first but when i insisted they said they wont give me the passport untill i get my visa or i decide to leave the country for good!..
the answer to ur question is the home office knows they have retained ur passport so that wont be ur refusal case. and the other thing is u do get a right of appeal if u apply as non eea family member as far as i can tell..the best thing to do is contact your local MP

diyou83

Post by diyou83 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:19 am

:D guys good news finally mr.postman come today i am already buzzing while signing and still are now.i've got all the document and also the letter change of circumtance that i send them on september.buzzzzz buzzzzz i hope the rest of you will get good news too soon
second EEA2 1st one is 2010
sent form ~~17/06
received ~~18/06
biometric received ~~26/06dated 23/06
biometric done ~~ 27/06
coa with right to work ~~20/07dated 17/07
doc&letter rec ~~~~ 17/06 dated 14/06
rc ~~*@*~~ 18/06/2015

Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:27 am

diyou83 wrote::D guys good news finally mr.postman come today i am already buzzing while signing and still are now.i've got all the document and also the letter change of circumtance that i send them on september.buzzzzz buzzzzz i hope the rest of you will get good news too soon
Finally Some Good News!!!!! Congratulations!!! Big Hope for the rest of us!! :D

diyou83

Post by diyou83 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:32 am

Nightwolf wrote:
diyou83 wrote::D guys good news finally mr.postman come today i am already buzzing while signing and still are now.i've got all the document and also the letter change of circumtance that i send them on september.buzzzzz buzzzzz i hope the rest of you will get good news too soon
Finally Some Good News!!!!! Congratulations!!! Big Hope for the rest of us!! :D
yes and ty finally will have relaxing december.good luck for the rest that still waiting
sent form ~~17/06
received ~~18/06
biometric done ~~ 27/06
rc ~~*@*~~ 18/06/2015

Djulyapplicant
Newly Registered

Post by Djulyapplicant » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:50 pm

Hello all,

So here is my application timeline:
Applied as a spouse of EEA national

Submitted application on 28 July 2015
Deduction on 31 July 2015
Biometrics done on 10 August 2015
COA with right to work on 5 Sep 2015
RC waiting

can someone add me to the July application group? and congratulations to all those who have received the RC already!

Mandazi
Newly Registered

Post by Mandazi » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:24 pm

Hello everyone,

Can someone help with the email address or postal address that I can write to to ask for my passport. My lawyer said I'm not eligible to ask for it because my visa expired in June. Is that true as I had already applied for my eea2 application in Jan?

fazalkhan2015

Post by fazalkhan2015 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:25 pm

Nightwolf wrote:
fazalkhan2015 wrote:EEA2 EFM unmarried. .
Got refused .

My question is

2nd question
Fazal Khan Sahab.. I have the same situation..I applied as unmarried partner first.. during that time the home office raided my work place looking for someone.. they asked my status and they started interviewing me saying that I can give interview either now or later if i wanted.. I said i am ok with now.. they took my interview..clarified that i am ok.. they left me but they still refused.. I applied second time they refused again saying my partners wage slip had different address which was crap because it showed my partner's work adress and it said there as well..
they also kept my passport but we got married in June.. i asked them back for my passport in september they told me it was with the local immigration team.. the local immigration team said the same thing to me first but when i insisted they said they wont give me the passport untill i get my visa or i decide to leave the country for good!..
the answer to ur question is the home office knows they have retained ur passport so that wont be ur refusal case. and the other thing is u do get a right of appeal if u apply as non eea family member as far as i can tell..the best thing to do is contact your local MP
Thanks for your reply.
I will probably contact MP.

fabflower
Newly Registered

Post by fabflower » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:11 pm

[quote="Mandazi"]Hello everyone,

Can someone help with the email address or postal address that I can write to to ask for my passport. My lawyer said I'm not eligible to ask for it because my visa expired in June. Is that true as I had already applied for my eea2 application in Jan
?[/quote

Very true Mandazi. They won't return your passport if you request for it as your current leave to remain has expired. They will only return your passport if your application was successful. I requested passports back on 28.10.15, they only returned my husbands and write a letter stating that they won't return my passport as my current leave to remain has expired. It expired on 28.08.15. I guess they are holding on to it so if you get refused they can hand it over to immigration enforcement

Hope this helps

analucidi

Post by analucidi » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:59 pm

Djulyapplicant wrote:Hello all,

RC waiting

can someone add me to the July application group? and congratulations to all those who have received the RC already!
Hey there! We have the exact same timeline! Appart from COA with right to work. We had some problems and already sent more papers in hope to get better. SO still no clue how it will turn out for us. Have you received any questionnaires or interview invitations, etc?

Djulyapplicant
Newly Registered

Post by Djulyapplicant » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:47 pm

analucidi wrote:

RC waiting

Hey there! We have the exact same timeline! Appart from COA with right to work. We had some problems and already sent more papers in hope to get better. SO still no clue how it will turn out for us. Have you received any questionnaires or interview invitations, etc?

Hello, no I did not hear anything after the COA arrived.

analucidi

Post by analucidi » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:21 pm

Djulyapplicant wrote:
analucidi wrote:

RC waiting

Hello, no I did not hear anything after the COA arrived.
Ok, but I guess it is a good thing to stick together. If I have any news I will post it here, we have the same timeline- will be interesting to see the difference. Plus we are next on the line, considering June applications are under review now.

Mandazi
Newly Registered

Post by Mandazi » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:34 pm

fabflower wrote:
Mandazi wrote:Hello everyone,

Can someone help with the email address or postal address that I can write to to ask for my passport. My lawyer said I'm not eligible to ask for it because my visa expired in June. Is that true as I had already applied for my eea2 application in Jan
?[/quote

Very true Mandazi. They won't return your passport if you request for it as your current leave to remain has expired. They will only return your passport if your application was successful. I requested passports back on 28.10.15, they only returned my husbands and write a letter stating that they won't return my passport as my current leave to remain has expired. It expired on 28.08.15. I guess they are holding on to it so if you get refused they can hand it over to immigration enforcement

Hope this helps
Thank you so much!! It does help, makes it clearer. Good luck with your application & everyone here. We need it

Djulyapplicant
Newly Registered

Post by Djulyapplicant » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:46 am

Hey there! We have the exact same timeline! Appart from COA with right to work. We had some problems and already sent more papers in hope to get better. SO still no clue how it will turn out for us. Have you received any questionnaires or interview invitations, etc?[/quote]

Hello, no I did not hear anything after the COA arrived.[/quote]

Ok, but I guess it is a good thing to stick together. If I have any news I will post it here, we have the same timeline- will be interesting to see the difference. Plus we are next on the line, considering June applications are under review now.[/quote]

Good luck to both of us and all those who are still waiting for the RC! finger crossed!

fokus
Newly Registered

Post by fokus » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:38 pm

Hi everyone!

I got the letter saying that I should expect BRP and all documents were returned. So good news!

My timeline was
Application received: 19/06/15
Money deduced: 23/06/15
Biometrics letter: 23/06/15; Provided on 27/06/15
COA dated 14/07/15

Good luck to everyone waiting!

My wife is EEA national and applied as self-employed. If anyone needs help/questions about self-employment applications I would be happy to help.

diyou83

Post by diyou83 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:23 pm

today its exactly 5 month sonce they received my application and today i get my rc after i get the document and the approval letter.
sent form ~~17/06
received ~~18/06
biometric done ~~ 27/06
rc ~~*@*~~ 18/06/2015

akz

Post by akz » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:46 pm

fokus wrote:Hi everyone!

I got the letter saying that I should expect BRP and all documents were returned. So good news!

My timeline was
Application received: 19/06/15
Money deduced: 23/06/15
Biometrics letter: 23/06/15; Provided on 27/06/15
COA dated 14/07/15

Good luck to everyone waiting!

My wife is EEA national and applied as self-employed. If anyone needs help/questions about self-employment applications I would be happy to help.
Hi

Congratulation for RC

Can please share self employment income details,

Me and my wife PR was refuse due to lack of invoices and less income for her self employment. her weekly income average was £42. We have appeal hearing jan 2016.

In the meantime I applied again for EEA2 in July the 7th. In application my wife is self employed and also working for a company part time .now her income is good.

It will be nice that you list all self employment documents and income detail that i can use it for my appeal case.

regards
akz
Happy to help and Happy to be helped

Bernard_1982
Newly Registered

Post by Bernard_1982 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:17 pm

Hello All,

I highly appreciate your support here. I am applying from within the UK.

Application Sent 07/10
Biometrics submitted 26/10
COA Received 13/11 (dated 10/11)

My agent informed me he submitted a Return of Documents for on 07/10, another one on the 26/10 and I submitted another one today (18/11) together with a Return of Document - documents not arrived form today (18/11).

Any idea when I should expect my documents to arrive? Is it thue they your documents will not be sent back unless you submit the Return of Documents form?

Thank you all,
Bernard

fokus
Newly Registered

Post by fokus » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:45 pm

akz wrote: Hi

Congratulation for RC

Can please share self employment income details,

Me and my wife PR was refuse due to lack of invoices and less income for her self employment. her weekly income average was £42. We have appeal hearing jan 2016.

In the meantime I applied again for EEA2 in July the 7th. In application my wife is self employed and also working for a company part time .now her income is good.

It will be nice that you list all self employment documents and income detail that i can use it for my appeal case.

regards
akz
Hi,

I also looked at minimum income issue and based on article below it seems to be 8000£ in 2014-2015
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/mini ... introduced

Income details: annual revenue was around £12000 and profit 10000£ last year
Documents related to self-employment: NI number letter, last annual return submitted copy and confirmation of submission, few letters saying that tax and NI were paid for last tax year and first 6 months of 2015, service contracts with clients with the daily rate and scope of work, bank statements for last 6-8 months where you can see the money received from clients (although it was substantially less than £12000 as some of the money are paid in cash) and finally some invoices for 1 or 2 clients out of 8-9. I also wrote a supporting letter explaining nature of the business etc.
HO didn't call clients or other check as far as I am aware.

Mralondon
Newly Registered

Post by Mralondon » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:35 pm

Hi all

I got refuse today for my wife's application due I become British citizen i'm not able to use my Italian EEA route anymore also they hold he passport as her visa expires due the course of Application , tomorrow I will speak with my solicitor to get some advice on this I'm open for advice from you guys ..

06/06/15 applied
07/06/15 Received by HO
19/06/15 Biometrics letter received (dated 23 July); enrolled at the day

tati*

Post by tati* » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:45 pm

Sorry to hear.
Do you mean that you are a holder of British passport?
Mralondon wrote:Hi all

I got refuse today for my wife's application due I become British citizen i'm not able to use my Italian EEA route anymore also they hold he passport as her visa expires due the course of Application , tomorrow I will speak with my solicitor to get some advice on this I'm open for advice from you guys ..

06/06/15 applied
07/06/15 Received by HO
19/06/15 Biometrics letter received (dated 23 July); enrolled at the day