ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by alex1128 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:48 pm

maya2015 wrote:Guys great news this morning!!!!!
App sent 24 June
Biometric letter 9 July/ submitted 16July
COA dated 31 July
RC letter dated 17 November!!!
Now just waiting for card and all documents!
Alhamdulilah so happy!
Congratulations Maya!!
Could you pls tell us a bit more about your case ? !
Application sent: 25.06
Biometrics : 10/07 (dated 07/07)
COA: 29/07
Received Questionnaire: 09/11
RC : Refused ( 23/01/2016)
Appeal Filed : 25/01/2016

maya2015
Newly Registered

Post by maya2015 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:04 pm

alex1128 wrote:
maya2015 wrote:Guys great news this morning!!!!!
App sent 24 June
Biometric letter 9 July/ submitted 16July
COA dated 31 July
Now just waiting for card and all documents!
Alhamdulilah so happy!
Congratulations Maya!!
Could you pls tell us a bit more about your case ? !
Came in UK in 2013 and met my current wife that time fiancée . Went back to Pakistan, as I breach my visa. Applied for polish schengen visa, ended up in Italy with her. We got marry in Italy but bcoz lack of jobs we decided to move to UK. My wife came first and we applied for family permit, I have than joined her and now got rc. We are expecting now as well so it's great news and no more stress.
Good luck for rest of you!!!

chriskv1
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by chriskv1 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:22 pm

bashyboy144 wrote:
chriskv1 wrote: People wait for 6 months + at times . Normal timeline is atleast 5 months . So calm your pants.
Hi chriskv1 , how are you getting on mate ?
Did you get your appeal date yet ? How many months would it normally take please advice .
Thanks
alex1128 wrote:
chriskv1 wrote:
m akmal wrote:hi
all i apply 01/08/15 coa 09/09/15 but still waiting more then three
: mounth :evil:
People wait for 6 months + at times . Normal timeline is atleast 5 months . So calm your pants.
Chris you are still alive buddy !! :D
How are you doing ? Did you get married yet ?

Hi Alex and Bashyboy .

:D I'm fine thanks for asking . I did get married . The HO decided to investigate our wedding and called us for another interview before letting us go ahead with the marriage . This time the interviewer said that he was satisfied that we are a genuine couple and gave us the go ahead.

I was just waiting and silently observing the current situation until I have some good news to update here myself.

Best of luck to all of you ;)
Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
Mahatma Gandhi

E&OE. I'm not a legal professional.

10z

Post by 10z » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:49 pm

hi bashyboy,
you are a May applicant,what happen with your case,no one is responding from May,
are u still waiting or what happen
please share some thing if u like
i got questionnaire and after that interview,
best of luck everybody

Godisgood11
Newly Registered

Post by Godisgood11 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:31 pm

Good News
Guys, I don't know how to start. God has been so good to me.
Divorced in June. My Ex didn't provide me with enough document for my application.
She didn't give me her passport. I only submitted the photocopy of her passport and couple of her payslip.
We were married for 3.5yrs.
I was so scared when I was sending my application. I even contemplated using a lawyer but I did everything myself with the help of God.
I even invited my parents during the process of my application and they were given visit visa to come to the uk.
Here is my timeline:

App sent 24 June
Biometric letter 02 July
COA dated 20 july with right to work

Nothing is impossible for God to do.
I wish everyone still waiting the best of luck

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Post by alex1128 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:41 pm

alex1128 wrote:
chriskv1 wrote:
m akmal wrote:hi
all i apply 01/08/15 coa 09/09/15 but still waiting more then three
: mounth :evil:
People wait for 6 months + at times . Normal timeline is atleast 5 months . So calm your pants.
Chris you are still alive buddy !! :D
How are you doing ? Did you get married yet ?

Hi Alex and Bashyboy .

:D I'm fine thanks for asking . I did get married . The HO decided to investigate our wedding and called us for another interview before letting us go ahead with the marriage . This time the interviewer said that he was satisfied that we are a genuine couple and gave us the go ahead.

I was just waiting and silently observing the current situation until I have some good news to update here myself.

Best of luck to all of you ;)[/quote]

Congratulations mate !!
Have you sent a new application or are you just waiting for the appeal ?

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:30 am

Godisgood11 wrote:Good News
Guys, I don't know how to start. God has been so good to me.
Divorced in June. My Ex didn't provide me with enough document for my application.
She didn't give me her passport. I only submitted the photocopy of her passport and couple of her payslip.
We were married for 3.5yrs.
I was so scared when I was sending my application. I even contemplated using a lawyer but I did everything myself with the help of God.
I even invited my parents during the process of my application and they were given visit visa to come to the uk.
Here is my timeline:

App sent 24 June
Biometric letter 02 July
COA dated 20 july with right to work

Congratulation! yuo are very lucky.. :oops:

Nothing is impossible for God to do.
I wish everyone still waiting the best of luck
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:21 am

chriskv1 wrote:
bashyboy144 wrote:
chriskv1 wrote:
Hi Alex and Bashyboy .

Best of luck to all of you ;)
whats funny is Home Office Decided to Investigate on our marriage when we had registered and sent us a letter that they will ask us to come for an interview by 22nd of may they didnt contact us again later on they did not investigate any thing rather on the 24th of may sent us a letter that we have complied with the investigation and can get married.. we got married on 8th of June and applied on 15th and Still i dont see any sign of My RC yet :(

bvc1989
Newly Registered

Post by bvc1989 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:48 am

Hello everyone,

Congratulations to those who have recently received their RC! :)

I would like to let you know that we received a call from our caseworker this Saturday morning. He just wanted to inform me that my card would be issued only with my name and surname as written in my EEA passport - I have two passports (dual-citizenship) and I have two surnames in my home country passport and only one surname in my EEA passport. But he said that he could re-issue it if I prefer to have both surnames in my card. (honestly, I just want my card!)

Anyway, I thought it was very kind of him! He said that he would also issue my husband's card after our call, so we can expect to receive our cards this week! :)

I'll let you know as soon as the cards arrive. My timeline is below, for reference.

For those who are still awaiting, I wish you patience... Everything is gonna be alright! :)

Edsteruk
Newly Registered

Post by Edsteruk » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:19 pm

Hi all,

So great news, on friday we got all our documents back and letter stating RC was on its way

App sent 4th June
Biometrics done within 2 weeks
COA dated 29th June
Requested my passport back July
Wife requested passport and all documents back in August
RC letter dated 15 November
Now just waiting for card and all documents - expected tomorrow, courier service is DX delivery and chose tomorrow so yay, cant wait!

We got a residence card close to 3 years ago but where burgaled last year and they stole both passports so its been hell getting all the documents sorted again so the wife can travel with me. EEA2 FM application for wife...dont lose it because otherwise you cant just get it replaced, you have to go through the entire process again.

analucidi

Post by analucidi » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:26 pm

bvc1989 wrote:Hello everyone,

I would like to let you know that we received a call from our caseworker this Saturday morning. He just wanted to inform me that my card would be issued only with my name and surname as written in my EEA passport - I have two passports (dual-citizenship) and I have two surnames in my home country passport and only one surname in my EEA passport. But he said that he could re-issue it if I prefer to have both surnames in my card. (honestly, I just want my card!)

Anyway, I thought it was very kind of him! He said that he would also issue my husband's card after our call, so we can expect to receive our cards this week! :)

I'll let you know as soon as the cards arrive. My timeline is below, for reference.

For those who are still awaiting, I wish you patience... Everything is gonna be alright! :)
Congratulations bvc1989! I am so happy for you and other members, who recently received good news. We are on our fourth months of waiting this week, but our case is more dramatic than others. We forgot to send payslips, which resulted in COA without right to work for me. We have sent it later,they received, but no news. They have not yet contacted my husband's employer and manager, who is supposed to receive the call is leaving to Australia next week for holidays. So I don't know what to think, super scared, and I would even say uncertain. I don't know if they are going to punish us for that stupid mistake. :(

bvc1989
Newly Registered

Post by bvc1989 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:37 pm

analucidi wrote:

Congratulations bvc1989! I am so happy for you and other members, who recently received good news. We are on our fourth months of waiting this week, but our case is more dramatic than others. We forgot to send payslips, which resulted in COA without right to work for me. We have sent it later,they received, but no news. They have not yet contacted my husband's employer and manager, who is supposed to receive the call is leaving to Australia next week for holidays. So I don't know what to think, super scared, and I would even say uncertain. I don't know if they are going to punish us for that stupid mistake. :(
Hi analucidi, thank you!
I would not be so worried. If they confirmed they have received the payslips, the only thing you can do now is await.
They haven't called my employer, so it's not a rule. They may or may not call them. Depends on the supporting documents provided.
Just be patient. They do say it can take 6 months, so it's not time to freak out - just yet.

analucidi

Post by analucidi » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:45 pm

bvc1989 wrote:
analucidi wrote:

Hi analucidi, thank you!
I would not be so worried. If they confirmed they have received the payslips, the only thing you can do now is await.
They haven't called my employer, so it's not a rule. They may or may not call them. Depends on the supporting documents provided.
Just be patient. They do say it can take 6 months, so it's not time to freak out - just yet.
They didn't confirmed to me, but I traced it. I know they received it a few weeks ago, and since they haven't sent it back, well I suppose they kept them

miu912

Post by miu912 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:17 pm

almost same with u, I didnt even sent the payslips.
But my bf he changed 2 times his work, so we did send 2 times the new contract to HO also to ask them to reply us if the recived. But same as always no respon, then we called them to ask if the had recive our letter. They said if we have sent it should be alright and don't even take my case no. and can't check for me also can't tell me anything within 6 months. I got too tired for everything here! cos I got no right to work. So I cant do anything but stay home everyday.

pray to god hope all of us can get our RC ASAP, then we can strat our life!

analucidi wrote: Congratulations to those who have recently received their RC! :)

Congratulations bvc1989! I am so happy for you and other members, who recently received good news. We are on our fourth months of waiting this week, but our case is more dramatic than others. We forgot to send payslips, which resulted in COA without right to work for me. We have sent it later,they received, but no news. They have not yet contacted my husband's employer and manager, who is supposed to receive the call is leaving to Australia next week for holidays. So I don't know what to think, super scared, and I would even say uncertain. I don't know if they are going to punish us for that stupid mistake. :([/quote]

Hi analucidi, thank you!
Just be patient. They do say it can take 6 months, so it's not time to freak out - just yet.[/quote]

They didn't confirmed to me, but I traced it. I know they received it a few weeks ago, and since they haven't sent it back, well I suppose they kept them[/quote]

WADEY 32
Newly Registered

Post by WADEY 32 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:49 pm

miu912 wrote:almost same with u, I didnt even sent the payslips.
But my bf he changed 2 times his work, so we did send 2 times the new contract to HO also to ask them to reply us if the recived. But same as always no respon, then we called them to ask if the had recive our letter. They said if we have sent it should be alright and don't even take my case no. and can't check for me also can't tell me anything within 6 months. I got too tired for everything here! cos I got no right to work. So I cant do anything but stay home everyday.

Hi Miu I also sensed my application on the 23rd of June its been 5 months now to be honest my case is straight forward its my 2nd residence card been married 7 years 2 children left the country 2012 came back 2014 we got lots of visas in passports of traveling this home office is taking the piss !
analucidi wrote: Congratulations to those who have recently received their RC! :)

Hi analucidi, thank you!
Just be patient. They do say it can take 6 months, so it's not time to freak out - just yet.[/quote]

They didn't confirmed to me, but I traced it. I know they received it a few weeks ago, and since they haven't sent it back, well I suppose they kept them[/quote][/quote]

miu912

Post by miu912 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:31 pm

[quote="WADEY 32"][quote="miu912"]almost same with u, I didnt even sent the payslips.

Hi Miu I also sensed my application on the 23rd of June its been 5 months now to be honest my case is straight forward its my 2nd residence card been married 7 years 2 children left the country 2012 came back 2014 we got lots of visas in passports of traveling this home office is taking the piss !

[quote="analucidi"]

yes, my bf say maybe they don't want us to stay here, thats y they make us to wait as long as possible. And maybe someone can't wait anymore and left lol

m akmal
Newly Registered

Post by m akmal » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:47 pm

hi
i also apply 1 December same like pls send me a Spammy Spammer
i hope we will get rc soon :)

elizsky
Newly Registered

Post by elizsky » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:03 pm

Hi WADEY 32. Do you mind to share with me what are the procedure to get the second residence card? Is it the same? I thought after got the 5 years of Residence Card and you can apply PR?
Hi Eliz just want to know did u get your rc through the post with royal mail or some courier service ?
Hi WADEY. A courier company delivered my RC to my house.

elizsky
Newly Registered

Post by elizsky » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:11 pm

ClaCarSa wrote:
elizsky wrote:
Yeah!! got my COA with right to work! brilliant.. so I can actually start to work for

I received my Residence card this morning. :D

I requested my passport back on 26 October and got it on 14 November.
My husband terminated by this company last Tuesday (10 Nov) and HO called his company on 17 November then found out this.

The caseworker called me to double check whether is it true. I told her that I called the HO helpline but they told me I don’t have to inform HO about my husband job status. So, I asked her whether this will affect my application then she checked with her manager. The answer was positive because my husband terminated by his company is out of his control and we (my daughter and I) moved to the UK while he has a work so it won’t affect my application. HO will base on the job info we submitted during the application. I also highlighted to her that I didn’t receive my COA after enrolled my biometrics and I will move out from current place in beginning of December. In fact, my COA letter was sent out on 25 October but I didn’t receive it. Maybe it is missing again. She told me don’t worry about it and I would be able to receive my COA before beginning of December 2015. This casework is very polite and nice.

I never expected I receive my Residence card this morning. I am kind of relief now and feeling lucky this casework is very efficient.

My timeline as follows:

Application Sent: 25 August
HO Received The Application: 26 August
Payment Deduct from bank account: 28 August (Fees for my husband and I)
An email sent to my husband to acknowledge received his application: 4 September 2015 (Our applications were sent in together)
Biometric letter dated/received/biometrics enrolled: 30 September /12 October/12 October
Requested Passport Back: 26 October
Received Passport: 14 November
HO called Husband’s Company: 17 November
Received RC: 19 November
Congratulations elizsky I've applied the day after you I am so excited n checking my letterbox everyday
Looking forward to hearing good news from you :)

elizsky
Newly Registered

Post by elizsky » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:25 pm

elizsky wrote: Hi WADEY 32. Do you mind to share with me what are the procedure to get the second residence card? Is it the same? I thought after got the 5 years of Residence Card and you can apply PR?
WADEY 32 wrote:Hi Eliz just want to know did u get your rc through the post with royal mail or some courier service ?

elizsky
Newly Registered

Post by elizsky » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:29 pm

WADEY 32 wrote:
elizsky wrote: Hi WADEY 32. Do you mind to share with me what are the procedure to get the second residence card? Is it the same? I thought after got the 5 years of Residence Card and you can apply PR?
Hi Eliz just want to know did u get your rc through the post with royal mail or some courier service ?

WADEY 32
Newly Registered

Post by WADEY 32 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:31 pm

elizsky wrote:
WADEY 32 wrote:Hi Eliz just want to know did u get your rc through the post with royal mail or some courier service ?
Hi which courier DX ?

MarcoGvantsa
Newly Registered

Post by MarcoGvantsa » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:44 pm

June Applicants :

Londonboy333 ~~~~ 01/06/2015
dropbox ~~~~ --/06/2015
MarcoGvantsa ~~~~ 09/06/2015
Jpa ~~~~11/06/2015
leandro ~~~~12/06/2015
Nightwolf ~~~~15/06/2015
Kostyra ~~~~ 22/06/2015
miu912 ~~~~ 23/06/2015
perdyann ~~~~ 23/06/2015
bvc1989 ~~~~ 24/06/2015
alex1128 ~~~ 25/06/2015

RECEIVED: ordered by receiving date
jane16 ~~~~ APL: 02/06/2015 REC: 28/10/2015
vannagola ~~~ APL: 26/06/2015 REC: 29/10/2015
tim93 ~~~~ APL 08/06/2015 REC :05/11/2015
deeop ~~~ APL 08/06/2015 REC :04/11/2015
aepbb ~~~ APL 05/06/2015 REC: 05/11/2015
Mris ~~~~ APL: 10/06/2015 REC: 05/11/2015
ab392 ~~~APL 16/06/2015 REC: 10/11/2015
Edsteruk~~~APL: 04/06/2015 REC: 15/11/2015
Maya2015 ~~~ APL 24/06/2015 REC: 17/11/2015
Godisgood11~~~APL 24/06/2015 REC: 17/11/2015
Fokus ~~~~APL 19/06/2015 REC: 18/11/2015
diyou83 ~~APL 17/06/2015 REC: 18/11/ 2015
Billy.s.1~~~APL 01/06/2015 REC: 18/11/2015
Juneapp~~~APL 17/06/2015 REC: 18/11/2015

MarcoGvantsa
Newly Registered

Post by MarcoGvantsa » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:13 pm

Hello everyone!

Great news even for me and my wife :D this morning we have received all our documents back and the letter (dated 21st November) by the Home Office where they inform us that our RC is on its way from Bristol! :D we will receive it within 10 working days :o I had requested my passport back on 19th November and on 21st November they made the decision, I do not know whether it expedited or not, but it worked :D

We are so happy....I really wish all of those who are still waiting to receive it! I will update the forum as soon as we get our RC!

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Post by alex1128 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:32 pm

MarcoGvantsa wrote:Hello everyone!

Great news even for me and my wife :D this morning we have received all our documents back and the letter (dated 21st November) by the Home Office where they inform us that our RC is on its way from Bristol! :D we will receive it within 10 working days :o I had requested my passport back on 19th November and on 21st November they made the decision, I do not know whether it expedited or not, but it worked :D

We are so happy....I really wish all of those who are still waiting to receive it! I will update the forum as soon as we get our RC!
Lol you just shared the timeline for June applications and got your RC less than an hour later :D
Congratulations! ! Could you tell us a bit more about your case ?