ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application for PR or PR card: form EEA (PR) - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mario75
Newly Registered

Re: Application for PR or PR card: form EEA (PR) - UpToDate

Post by mario75 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:03 pm

Application Sent As Non Eea : 15/10/2015
Received by UKBA : 16/10/2015
Credit Card Charged : 20/10/2015
Biometric Letter Received : 26/10/2015
Biometrics Sent : 03/11/2015
permanent resident received: 06/04/2016

all the best to all of you

ohara
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by ohara » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:09 am

salmintin wrote:
ohara wrote:I got my bank to send me print outs of statements, but none of them were stamped so for all HO know I could have printed them at home. They still accepted them with no issue.
Thanks ohara, hopefully they'll do the same in my case! However I'm preparing for an appeal just in case. I ordered original bank statements and I'm going to prepare extra documentation in case they don't like other things.

I'm not sure about appeal timelines though. Are they significantly shorter for (single) EEA applicants? Because if I have to wait 8-12 months for the appeal, I might just reapply instead!
No idea about the appeal. It would probably just be quicker to reapply if you don't mind dropping another £65.

Res
Mood:
Romania

Post by Res » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:24 am

Hello to everyone.
A have a question and hope you can help me. I'm an EEA citizen and become British citizen last year, my wife still a EEA citizen, we have 2 kids both British citizens. She want's to apply for permanent residence card. Does she need to include me as a sponsor? She worked but stop due to pregnancy since 2013 and never work since then.
Thanks
Res

Mai1122
Newly Registered

Post by Mai1122 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:27 pm

Mai1122 wrote:
zico wrote:
Mai1122 wrote:Could any one pls kindly share your experience if you've had similar as my case
I applied PR as a spouse of a permanent Eea national residence last August. I am non eea. I've got all documents with passports back but NO any decision letter. It's now been 19 days and haven't heArd any thing more from HO.

Pls advise me what should I do next ?
And how?
Thank you so much
You should call them and make sure that you have your case reference number.
Thanks for replying I'll do and update next week

Any idea of what the HO address or email address that I could write to please? To enquire about the case decision please?
I already have received all documents back with passport 4 weeks ago but no decision included. It was strange and confused
Please help me

Mai1122
Newly Registered

Post by Mai1122 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:37 pm

Could any one pls kindly share your experience if you've had similar as my case
I applied PR as a spouse of a permanent Eea national residence last August. I am non eea. I've got all documents with passports back but NO any decision letter. It's now been 19 days and haven't heArd any thing more from HO.

And how?
Thank you so much[/quote]
You should call them and make sure that you have your case reference number.[/quote][/quote]

To Zico
I rang them on 03001232253, I picked the number on this forum. They said couldn't help and tell me to write to ukvi in Liverpool That I did. 1 week has passed and nothing yet come. Awaiting patiently. Thank you. Really don't know what to do as very strange situation that I don't see many people got it.

zico

Post by zico » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:27 pm

I do think that you need a lawyer. I really find it strange.

Mala123
Newly Registered

Post by Mala123 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:40 pm

gammavega wrote:You're right. So the PR document is still required but it's not the issue date that determines the 12m period.

Gammavega - did you mange to apply? Have you hear back from HO? Thanks for your reply!!

Mala123
Newly Registered

Post by Mala123 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:56 pm

Hello Everyone!

Can you please help me to understand WRS issue for A8 countries. As it was abolished in April 2011 for A8 countries, does it mean that people who were late with WRS registration or didn't work for a continuous period of 12 months for 1 employer can easily apply for PR after 20 April 2016? If yes, how would you answer question 9.14; 9.15; 9.16 asking for WRS?

9.14 If you or your sponsor worked for an employer during the relevant accession period,
please complete the table below with details of any worker registration, worker authorisation, or
other documents you/they held giving you permission to work.

9.15 Did you/your sponsor work for an uninterrupted period of 12 months in accordance with
one or more of the documents mentioned in the table above?
yes/no

.16 If, at any point during the accession period, you/your sponsor worked without holding one
of the documents listed in the table above, why was this?
Exempt or not otherwise required to register/obtain authorisation – go to 9.17
Worked without permission – go to 9.18

I would be grateful if you can advice.
Thank you!!

eea2raheem

Post by eea2raheem » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:11 pm

Mai1122 wrote:Could any one pls kindly share your experience if you've had similar as my case

And how?
Thank you so much
In which stage your application has failed?
Payment:?
Biometric letter:?
COA:?
Email confirmation:?
Do you have 5 years recidence in UK with your EEA national:?

Enquiries from European citizens Telephone: 0300 123 2253

Mala123
Newly Registered

Post by Mala123 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:28 pm

gagerson wrote:Thanks Gammavega- let me know how you get on. I don't want to lie or hide anything either, I'm going to just list everything and have my fingers crossed :)

Hi Gagerson,
Can you please advise how is your application going?
Thank you!

Tony2015

Post by Tony2015 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:30 am

Tony2015 wrote:Eeapr
My timeline is as follows:
Application Posted: 01/04/2016
Received: 04/04/2016
Payment taken: still waiting
Yesterday I contacted my lawyer about the delay from the home office to remove the payment , he told me that is normal taking some time to remove the payment.
Now I don't know if they are busy or my credit card didn't accept the transaction. Some one had the same problem ?

saramarcs
Newly Registered

Post by saramarcs » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:44 pm

Hi guys, I've been very busy lately but just want to do a quick update and to thank you all for the help and posts here.

That's our timeline. Jointly application with my EEA national as main applicant.

-Application sent (special delivery): 30/09/2015
-Received by HO: 01/10/2015
-Application fee (credit card): 02/10/2015
-Confirmation email: 08/10/2015
-Biometric Letter: 10/10/2015 (dated 07/10/2015)
-Biometric Done: 12/10/2015
-Change address: 02/11/2015 (online form)
-COA: 14/01/2016 (dated 08/01/2016, after e-mail request sent on 05/01/2016)
-Docs: 28/01/2016 (passports requested back) - 01/02/2016 (cancelled passports back)
-PR: 23/03/2016 (dated 18/03/2016)
-Docs: 01/04/2016

Yeah, I received my PR card one week before our documents. And together with our docs came my EEA's DCPR that was dated same day as my PR card 18/03/2016.

Once again, thank you very much each of you that shared your experience and somehow helped a lot.

Good luck to all of you still waiting. No matter the time believe it will come, after all it's your right! ;)

Mai1122
Newly Registered

Post by Mai1122 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:51 pm

eea2raheem wrote:

And how?
Thank you so much
In which stage your application has failed?
Payment:?
Biometric letter:?
COA:?
Email confirmation:?
Do you have 5 years recidence in UK with your EEA national:?

Enquiries from European citizens Telephone: <a href="tel:0300 123 2253">0300 123 2253</a>
Hi eea2raheem
I don't know really
I applied in August 2015 for PR. I've got 5 years residence card since 06/2010. After applying I did get coa, payment taken was fine, biometric done, and now got all documents back with pAssports but no decision letter, it was 4 weeks ago.
Am now waiting reply from ukvi
Finger cross

Mai1122
Newly Registered

Post by Mai1122 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:56 pm

Tony2015 wrote:
Yesterday I contacted my lawyer about the delay from the home office to remove the payment , he told me that is normal taking some time to remove the payment.
Now I don't know if they are busy or my credit card didn't accept the transaction. Some one had the same problem ?
Hi tony

Just be patient, mine was 2-3 weeks after they received it.

Tony2015

Post by Tony2015 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:38 pm

Mai1122 wrote:
Tony2015 wrote:
Hi tony

Just be patient, mine was 2-3 weeks after they received it.

Thanks Mai1122, by tell me that it is normal take some time for the money to be debited. I feel more relaxed now. Thank you for your support.

Rahapearl
Newly Registered

Post by Rahapearl » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:00 pm

Hi,
I am completing the EEA (PR) form for my whole family. We have lived here since August 2010. My dad, brother and I are EEA nationals and my mom isn't. I was thinking of applying in two forms as my dad will be my mom's sponsor as well, one form for my dad and one for the rest of us. My brother and I are both dependants of my dad, so I thought that my dad has to sponsor us too. I am currently attending university but I am getting student finance which is based on my dad too.
Could anyone please help me and correct me if I am wrong.
Thank you

lubmob

Post by lubmob » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:10 pm

Hi tiny, hope u doing well. I will have to apply for EEa PR,(non EEa national) Iam little bit confused that should I have to send photocopies of all documents along with original ones? Plz reply thanksss

ohara
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by ohara » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:23 pm

Send originals only. The Home Office probably have their own photocopier.

lubmob

Post by lubmob » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:30 pm

Thank you for your reply. Dear tiny can u please tell me that did u send ur original documents along with photocopies??just want to be sure, thanks

ohara
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by ohara » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:17 pm

You must send originals only.

What makes you think you need to send copies too? The Home Office will obviously have a photocopier, and will make copies from the original documents if they want :shock:

Tony2015

Post by Tony2015 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:18 pm

That's my updated timeline.

-Application sent: 01/04/2016
-Received by HO: 04/04/2016
-Application fee (credit card): 12/04/2016
-Confirmation email: Waiting

mauls26
Newly Registered

Post by mauls26 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:36 pm

hi guys,

I have a quick question. What happens if My rejection letter comes after my current EEA2 expires ?
How and where will I re apply and how long will it take....
I have a doubt that this visa application is gonna cause some issues.

Any help is much appreciated.

I am a non eea antional and looking at the documents I did not have full employment history for my EEA partner and how do I go about re applying.

My EEA partner has been employed for the last 5 years except for a period of 4 months as we relocated due to future progression of my job.

Do I need any interview letter etc for the time she was looking for job as she did get the job eventually.

I am really nervous now that I Have read few cases here.

Thanks again.
Mauls

mmsagheer
Newly Registered

Post by mmsagheer » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:28 am

My Timeline is :

Application sent (special delivery): 10/11/2015
-Confirmation email: 30/11/2015
-Biometric Letter: 06/12/2015 (dated 07/10/2015)
Still waiting

ohara
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by ohara » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:50 am

mauls26 wrote:hi guys,

I have a quick question. What happens if My rejection letter comes after my current EEA2 expires ?

I am a non eea antional and looking at the documents I did not have full employment history for my EEA partner and how do I go about re applying.

My EEA partner has been employed for the last 5 years except for a period of 4 months as we relocated due to future progression of my job.

Do I need any interview letter etc for the time she was looking for job as she did get the job eventually.

Thanks again.
Mauls
EEA2 is not a visa, it's a document which confirms your existing rights, and it is not mandatory to have one although it is obviously helpful as it shows your right to work etc. It is only the card which expires. Does your partner have evidence of being a job seeker (or self sufficient) for the 4 months that they have not been working? If so, you may have acquired PR and could apply for a permanent residence card. You will need sufficient evidence though.

mauls26
Newly Registered

Post by mauls26 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:26 am

ohara wrote:
mauls26 wrote:hi guys,

Thanks again.
Mauls
EEA2 is not a visa, it's a document which confirms your existing rights, and it is not mandatory to have one although it is obviously helpful as it shows your right to work etc. It is only the card which expires. Does your partner have evidence of being a job seeker (or self sufficient) for the 4 months that they have not been working? If so, you may have acquired PR and could apply for a permanent residence card. You will need sufficient evidence though.

To be honest without seeking for jobs how would she get one. I havent provided any evidence for it. So inspite of the card expiring I don't have to leave the country and I need not reapply for eea2 I can apply for eea pr again?

Regards
Mauls26