ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2016 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

D13
Newly Registered

Re: 2016 Citizenship Approvals

Post by D13 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:20 am

Bilbil wrote:
D13 wrote:on a local forum a person claimed she had received an approval letter asking for €950. No more details so far
Name of forum or link to this local forum if possible please.
here you are (I hope I don't break rules of this forum)
https://translate.google.com/translate? ... page%3D380

jumanufer

Post by jumanufer » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:30 am

D13 wrote:
Bilbil wrote:
D13 wrote:on a local forum a person claimed she had received an approval letter asking for €950. No more details so far
Name of forum or link to this local forum if possible please.
here you are (I hope I don't break rules of this forum)
https://translate.google.com/translate? ... page%3D380
Thank you. it seems they already started sending the letters at last

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:51 am

dublin7777 wrote:Inis replied my email back yesterday that my application is been processed that they don't need anymore docs from me at this stage. I really don't get it when they always replied me that my file is been processed . Am 24 months waiting.

Any help guys thanks .I wish we all the best
Hi dublin777, whats the basis of ur application?(5yrs, spouse or association) Do u have any convictions or minor/major offences? Or u applied through a solicitor? It seems like you are still on the "second stage" when they say "processing"
But u never know some people were given that same reply and only to find out they got approval letter after a couple of weeks.

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:55 am

The message of the woman is not clear. As she mentioned €950 and a passport. I dunno if that was her answer to the previous post. Can u message her? Just to be sure. Because we wont be able to know who got approval already outside this forum. We are just a small percentage here who applied for naturalization, and i bet theres thousands out there who applied and not a member of this forum. Its just really really slow lately. I already posted too on my fb community just to ask if anyone have got their approvals. Hopefully ill get an answer and will
share it here.

dublin7777

Post by dublin7777 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:25 pm

@ pixie 12. No my applicationi is not on processing, the mail always says my appris been processed. Check below for the email thanks .

Hi ******,

As previously advised, your application is currently being processed. This
office does not currently require any further information or documentation
from you at this time. While it is not possible to give an exact timeframe,
this office will be in touch as soon as a decision has been reached.

Regards

Citizenship Division

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:36 pm

dublin7777 wrote:@ pixie 12. No my applicationi is not on processing, the mail always says my appris been processed. Check below for the email thanks .

Hi ******,

As previously advised, your application is currently being processed. This
office does not currently require any further information or documentation
from you at this time. While it is not possible to give an exact timeframe,
this office will be in touch as soon as a decision has been reached.

Regards

Citizenship Division
Yes thats the exact reply i got 3 months ago when i was inquiring about the status of my application and was still on the second stage of application process. Minus the "This office does not currently require any further information or documentation blah blah blah.... "<--- I didnt get that on my email
I asked if u applied through a solicitor or u based ur application through irish association because it takes longer than the normal ones. Or if u have convictions too(major or minor) traffic offences, etc. Everything is based on individual circumstances as we all have different cases.
But like what I've said. You might still get your approval letter soon as the email is not that reliable to be honest.
Last edited by pixie12 on Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

D13
Newly Registered

Post by D13 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:40 pm

something reliable here:

Application sent on 9th December, acknowledgment and second stage letter in Feb
Hi XXXXXXXXXXXXX,

Correspondence regarding your application will issue to you in the coming
days.

Regards,

Elaine Nash
Citizenship Division

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:42 pm

D13 wrote:something reliable here:

Hi XXXXXXXXXXXXX,

days.

Regards,

Elaine Nash
Citizenship Division
Is this your current email to them? When did u get this? Hmmm, im kinda tempted to email them again. Lol. What u think? :D

jumanufer

Post by jumanufer » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:45 pm

pixie12 wrote:
D13 wrote:something reliable here:

Hi XXXXXXXXXXXXX,

days.

Regards,

Elaine Nash
Citizenship Division
Is this your current email to them? When did u get this? Hmmm, im kinda tempted to email them again. Lol. What u think? :D

Emails are free, so you wouldn't lose anything.
If I remember you applied last week of January, correct?

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:49 pm

Haha I know Jumanufer! But i dont want to email them and they might think im too impatient with my application. Thats why i am having second thoughts if i should or should not. Applied almost the 3rd week of january. Received second letter and first letter combined last week of january. I think we should start sharing our timelines soon. I HOPE this is it people!!! Next week or the week after.

jumanufer

Post by jumanufer » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:02 pm

pixie12 wrote:Haha I know Jumanufer! But i dont want to email them and they might think im too impatient with my application. Thats why i am having second thoughts if i should or should not. Applied almost the 3rd week of january. Received second letter and first letter combined last week of january. I think we should start sharing our timelines soon. I HOPE this is it people!!! Next week or the week after.
We should hear early July !

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:18 pm

jumanufer wrote:
pixie12 wrote:Haha I know Jumanufer! But i dont want to email them and they might think im too impatient with my application. Thats why i am having second thoughts if i should or should not. Applied almost the 3rd week of january. Received second letter and first letter combined last week of january. I think we should start sharing our timelines soon. I HOPE this is it people!!! Next week or the week after.
Maybe u wanna email them jumanufer? :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

jumanufer

Post by jumanufer » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:28 pm

pixie12 wrote:
jumanufer wrote:
Maybe u wanna email them jumanufer? :lol: :lol: :lol: :D
I did it last Friday. No point to do it now. I will wait a few more days. Also if others start getting the letter and I don't then I will ask them again as well. It shouldn't take more than two weeks to get letters, but then again... before I though that by the end of May I was going to get it!!

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:36 pm

Yeah me too. Decided not to email them eventhough as I was so tempted because of what D13 was told. Will just wait for it for two weeks or a week. Goodluck to all of us! I hope and pray that our waiting will be over soon. xx

dublin7777

Post by dublin7777 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:02 pm

@ pixie 12, I have past that proccessing stage since the year 2014. The info am getting is different from yours .Being process is far different from has been processed . Been process is a socond stage of application . I was once in advance stage also . Now I was told am in a final stage .The lady said they are waiting for my file to be returned.
Hopefully .First week of July next month .

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:30 pm

dublin7777 wrote:@ pixie 12, I have past that proccessing stage since the year 2014. The info am getting is different from yours .Being process is far different from has been processed . Been process is a socond stage of application . I was once in advance stage also . Now I was told am in a final stage .The lady said they are waiting for my file to be returned.
Hopefully .First week of July next month .
Sorry its not "processing" its "processed". Its a typo on my end. Dont over analyze everything. We know they use those terms every now and then and it means the same thing. This is the exact email i got 3 months ago. After this i was on the advance stage. And now well advanced. So who knows whats their definition of advance stage and well advanced stage. Im just sharing what I have experienced. I am no expert on this. But goodluck with our application. Hopefully we get it sorted soon.

Hi XXXXXX,

Your  application  continues  to  be processed. While it is not possible to
give an exact timeframe, this office will be in touch as soon as a decision
has been reached.

Regards

dublin7777

Post by dublin7777 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:05 pm

Hurayyyyyyy people 2 of my friends just informed me they received their citizenship approvals letterst today .The rain has started. :) :)

dublin7777

Post by dublin7777 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:31 pm

Pixie 12, the email did not say continue to be processed. It says it has been processed . Anyways GOD help all of us in this ongoing batch.

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:55 pm

dublin7777 wrote:Pixie 12, the email did not say continue to be processed. It says it has been processed . Anyways GOD help all of us in this ongoing batch.
Yeah thats all we need. God help us surpass this. And see the light at the end of the tunnel. Its been really stressful to wait as u dont know the final verdict and this will change our whole lives. Anyway, goodluck again guys! Wishing everyone a positive news in the coming days!!!xx

dublin7777

Post by dublin7777 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:02 pm

I just confirmed from my friend, he said his approval letter was signed 2 days ago and they received it in post today . :D

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:59 pm

dublin7777 wrote:I just confirmed from my friend, he said his approval letter was signed 2 days ago and they received it in post today . :D
That's some good news. When did he apply? Hopefully ours will be on its way also.

dublin7777

Post by dublin7777 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:33 pm

To be honest I dint ask any if them.

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:08 am

Good morning friends! Jamanufer,Pixie12,Dublin7777 and all my friends here present. I want to inform u on good authority that my approval arrived this morning :D :Just 2 mins ago after 10months of waiting. I praise His name,I lift Him up and I adore Him. He is God,the rewriter of History ,the changer of destiny. Thank you Lord.Expecting to hear from you guys.

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:33 am

NINIOLA69 wrote:Good morning friends! Jamanufer,Pixie12,Dublin7777 and all my friends here present. I want to inform u on good authority that my approval arrived this morning :D :Just 2 mins ago after 10months of waiting. I praise His name,I lift Him up and I adore Him. He is God,the rewriter of History ,the changer of destiny. Thank you Lord.Expecting to hear from you guys.
Wow NINIOLA!!!! Im so happy for u!!! God is good!!! Congratulations!!! So looking forward to the coming days for us.... delighted for u!!! Have a glass of wine and celebrate!!xx

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:37 am

pixie12 wrote:
NINIOLA69 wrote:Good morning friends! Jamanufer,Pixie12,Dublin7777 and all my friends here present. I want to inform u on good authority that my approval arrived this morning :D :Just 2 mins ago after 10months of waiting. I praise His name,I lift Him up and I adore Him. He is God,the rewriter of History ,the changer of destiny. Thank you Lord.Expecting to hear from you guys.
Wow NINIOLA!!!! Im so happy for u!!! God is good!!! Congratulations!!! So looking forward to the coming days for us.... delighted for u!!! Have a glass of wine and celebrate!!xx
Pixie12,,thanks so much my bro . I so much appreciate! By the name above every other names urs will come soon ,not soon but very soon by the precious name of Jehovah. We shall all have cause and reason to rejoice and celebrate. The sound of joy will Neva seize in our household,am partially Irish now,am happy ,excited and over joyed. Thank u Jehovah. Am desperately waiting to hear from u guys getting urs too.