ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mayo99

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Mayo99 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:23 pm

Ket1 wrote:
Mayo99 wrote:Hi guys can anyone explain appeal and apply plz
has ur case been refused
No but when i read ur msg im also confused but i wana know about that

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:27 pm

Mayo99 wrote:
Ket1 wrote:
Mayo99 wrote:Hi guys can anyone explain appeal and apply plz
has ur case been refused
No but when i read ur msg im also confused but i wana know about that
sorry what are u confused about? im not too sure about appeal but personally i wouldn't want to go down that route as i have heard its very long, you basically say that they have made an incorrect decision and dispute it, it takes 6 months to get a court date where you go and explain your situation and why u feel they haven't made the ryt decision and then a further few months to no the outcome and if the decision is overturned u have to wait another few months to get the visa stamped
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Mayo99

Post by Mayo99 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:52 pm

What about apply how much time it will take?

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:15 pm

Mayo99 wrote:What about apply how much time it will take?
to be honest no one can say that because every case is different but they are processing them in date order now i think they are on October 2013, so its along wait

Mayo99

Post by Mayo99 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:33 pm

Ket1 wrote:
to be honest no one can say that because every case is different but they are processing them in date order now i think they are on October 2013, so its along wait
Thanks for helping ket1
I submetted my case on 12/02/2014 still waiting whats ur idea if they refuced my case then appeal will be easy or good for me or apply?

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:13 pm

**UPDATE**

As some of you may remember I complained to the UKVI about the length of time it was taking for my wife's visa (2nd time applying with nearly the same paperwork, same categories) today we finally received a reply. I'd suggest all applicants read this, bare in mind my wife's application's decision is pending on further enquiries something which is not mentioned in the email they sent me.

"Dear Sir,

I would like to apologise for the delay in the processing of this application, but I am afraid
we are unable to give a specific deadline for its completion. It is in the queue to be
processed which is a long queue, as we are working through the ‘hold’ cases (which are
older by application date) first .These are the applications which could not be processed
due to a legal challenge in the High Court. Your wife’s application was made on 25th May
2014 and we will get to it in due course.
We hope to clear the ‘hold’ cases by mid October and will then begin the January
applications.
You should also be aware that we have been subject to disruption during the past two
weeks due to protests against the government in Islamabad resulting in lost days working
and no staff to carry out the support work due to blocked roads and the security situation.
Please be assured that we are working as hard and as fast as we can.
Kind regards"

A long wait it is then! I hope this clears any confusion some of you may have.

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:24 pm

prayforus wrote:**UPDATE**

As some of you may remember I complained to the UKVI about the length of time it was taking for my wife's visa (2nd time applying with nearly the same paperwork, same categories) today we finally received a reply. I'd suggest all applicants read this, bare in mind my wife's application's decision is pending on further enquiries something which is not mentioned in the email they sent me.

"Dear Sir,

I would like to apologise for the delay in the processing of this application, but I am afraid
we are unable to give a specific deadline for its completion. It is in the queue to be
processed which is a long queue, as we are working through the ‘hold’ cases (which are
older by application date) first .These are the applications which could not be processed
due to a legal challenge in the High Court. Your wife’s application was made on 25th May
We hope to clear the ‘hold’ cases by mid October and will then begin the January
applications.
You should also be aware that we have been subject to disruption during the past two
weeks due to protests against the government in Islamabad resulting in lost days working
and no staff to carry out the support work due to blocked roads and the security situation.
Kind regards"

oh no... its look like a long wait maybe.. allah knows best.. they can clear even before mid October if they really want..

according to ur email reply we (JANUARY APPLICANTS) can get decisions till october IA and i think they can give outcomes to other applicants too from October who applied after January easily bcoz in oct their will be no backlogs then IA..
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:06 pm

Mayo99 wrote:
Ket1 wrote:
Thanks for helping ket1
I submetted my case on 12/02/2014 still waiting whats ur idea if they refuced my case then appeal will be easy or good for me or apply?
Ur more than welcome and i rely prey u dont evan have to do any of that and that ur case is accepted strait away inshallah. But if it does then i would suggest re apply if u can cover the area ur case faild on the first time round but if that situation is still then maybe appeal is better. Allah noes best

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:07 pm

"Dear Sir,

applications.
Kind regards"

Thanks for sharing!

hadz7

Post by hadz7 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:19 pm

applications.
Kind regards"

they just got gd excuse to punish us lot , if they really r dealing with cases in date order then how come people who applied in march,april and june 2014 got decisions with in few weeks or couple of month ? can they justify this !!!these are just delaying tactics they are using . from what they have stated on their website they are going to refuse those applicants who do not meet income requirement so 750 applicants are going to get a formal refusal letter just by changing couple of things in each letter e.g (name and case no. ) so lets say they shd have enough staff to deal with atleast 60 to 70 cases per day then in about 2 weeks they shd be able to clear backlog but they gonna take their time cos they been given the right to play and destroy family lives!!!

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:27 pm

hadz7 wrote:
applications.
Kind regards"

they just got gd excuse to punish us lot , if they really r dealing with cases in date order then how come people who applied in march,april and june 2014 got decisions with in few weeks or couple of month ? can they justify this !!!these are just delaying tactics they are using . from what they have stated on their website they are going to refuse those applicants who do not meet income requirement so 750 applicants are going to get a formal refusal letter just by changing couple of things in each letter e.g (name and case no. ) so lets say they shd have enough staff to deal with atleast 60 to 70 cases per day then in about 2 weeks they shd be able to clear backlog but they gonna take their time cos they been given the right to play and destroy family lives!!!

You right they cannot justify.. Dont know they said true in his emsil or false thst they will clear mid Oct..
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

hadz7

Post by hadz7 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:51 pm

they are all bunch of liars and unqualified morons sitting in embassy and if u ring vfs by wasting 1.37 pound per min they connect ur call to a pind in india where they got no clue wt to do and wat to say, i rang them one month ago asking about my case and they were like its been delayed due to further enquiries and today i called em and i been told that my case is still in the queue , nobody has dealt with it yet !! r they for real !! i have wasted so far around 50 quid of my hard earn money by ringing this unreliable so called source of tracking your application! aint gna bother ringin em next tym.Home Office is too gd to destroy family lives , tear them apart, thrash human rights so Home Office might aswell shd change their name to Home Destroyer.Three years i have been married and still waiting to be granted the right to start happy married life . only Allah can help us thats all i m gonna say .

freddy786
Newly Registered

Post by freddy786 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:08 pm

i dnt think that its true cause a december applicant whose application was on hold got decision a week ago,

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:11 pm

Well if they refuse my wife's case then I'll take it to appeal. I have enough proof of our communication with them for the judge to wonder why there is an issue with what the UKVI say and the BHC. It could rule out in our favour, as I know we meet the requirement.

Let's face it, the ball is well and truly in their court. They are doing this so people do not marry from abroad especially from Pakistan. Who will bother with the headache of going through all this? Not many people will now and that is a bonus for them.

It's strange as like you have said many people in June/July got decisions. Someone did from May using dla etc..

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:13 pm

hadz7 wrote:they are all bunch of liars and unqualified morons sitting in embassy and if u ring vfs by wasting 1.37 pound per min they connect ur call to a pind in india where they got no clue wt to do and wat to say, i rang them one month ago asking about my case and they were like its been delayed due to further enquiries and today i called em and i been told that my case is still in the queue , nobody has dealt with it yet !! r they for real !! i have wasted so far around 50 quid of my hard earn money by ringing this unreliable so called source of tracking your application! aint gna bother ringin em next tym.Home Office is too gd to destroy family lives , tear them apart, thrash human rights so Home Office might aswell shd change their name to Home Destroyer.Three years i have been married and still waiting to be granted the right to start happy married life . only Allah can help us thats all i m gonna say .
Sad to know..may allah grant visa to your spouse as well to me and everyone INSHSLLAH...
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:17 pm

freddy786 wrote:i dnt think that its true cause a december applicant whose application was on hold got decision a week ago,
Oh really ?? If yes then how they can explain in in his email tht they are still dealing wth backlogs and will clear mid oct and so n so..

If dec applicants also getting decusions it means new applicants (from jan) can get early then october IA
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

sami3

Post by sami3 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:06 pm

"Dear Sir,

applications.
Kind regards"

Thanks for sharing this important information.Please can you share how did you complain?

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:49 pm

I Think the main thing We are forgetting is that Allah is the decision maker, untill We dont satisfy Allah swt enough by making sure We Pray all our 5 prayers a day make special dua read wazeefey for Allah to help us in our hard times and to accept our specific duas then We should expect things to go wrong in our lives if We r not first fulfiling our duties to Allah swt end if day He decides not the ECO, i am inn sha Allah to give my case in by the next two weeks inn sha Allah and are not relying on any ECO or my papers to be strong Rather making sure i am pleasing Allah swt enough to Answer my dua if We dont have 100% faith in him and dont comply to our 5 prayers a day and constant rememberence of Allah swt then We shouldnt expect EvetyThing to go right..

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:57 pm

Ket1 wrote:feeling really worried now guys.
last week wen my mp asked the embassy about my application, she told me that it was in process and then she started saying if its rejected u should re apply rather than appeal as appeal is longer etc and that the ECO calculate your wage differently than how you would.
seeing as she said it was still in process i thought she was merely informing me about the options i have.
now i told her that thy have made a decision she said yes they told me this when i spoke to them. this has worried me do you think she knows its been rejected? i have asked her and she said no they are not allowed to inform anyone before the applicant but than why did she hide that they told her about making a decision. does anyone no how true this is? can they tell ur mp of the decision before u?
Ket1 i really dont want to tell you this but an MP can tell you decision because thats what our local MP did with our first application. He told us by email the decision that our application was refused. He even told me the reason why by email aswell therefore when my husband went to collect his passport we already knew the decision.

However dont worry because what your MP said doesnt necessary mean that its been refused however there is the possibility with all cases that some visas will be granted others will be refused. I sincerely hope that yours is granted.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:00 am

Husband just got th call im shaking rely bad duwas evryone

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:35 am

Ket1 wrote:Husband just got th call im shaking rely bad duwas evryone
Praying for u ... InshaAllah it will be good news .. Always know it's for the best :) Allah swt is with u x

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:36 am

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
Ket1 wrote:feeling really worried now guys.
last week wen my mp asked the embassy about my application, she told me that it was in process and then she started saying if its rejected u should re apply rather than appeal as appeal is longer etc and that the ECO calculate your wage differently than how you would.
seeing as she said it was still in process i thought she was merely informing me about the options i have.
now i told her that thy have made a decision she said yes they told me this when i spoke to them. this has worried me do you think she knows its been rejected? i have asked her and she said no they are not allowed to inform anyone before the applicant but than why did she hide that they told her about making a decision. does anyone no how true this is? can they tell ur mp of the decision before u?
Ket1 i really dont want to tell you this but an MP can tell you decision because thats what our local MP did with our first application. He told us by email the decision that our application was refused. He even told me the reason why by email aswell therefore when my husband went to collect his passport we already knew the decision.

However dont worry because what your MP said doesnt necessary mean that its been refused however there is the possibility with all cases that some visas will be granted others will be refused. I sincerely hope that yours is granted.
Thank u for ur kind words. She did say no they cannot tel anyone befor the applicant so i dont rely know what to think atm. Thanks always hope inshallah

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:43 am

saf786 wrote:
Praying for u ... InshaAllah it will be good news .. Always know it's for the best :) Allah swt is with u x
Thank u so much saf inshallah. Yh ur ryt inshallah x

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:09 am

INSHA'ALLAH passport will be stamped with visa, all the best.

umeraali

Post by umeraali » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:22 am

KET 1 - In sha allah good luck, hope its only good news! :)