ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

okara87

Post by okara87 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:54 am

i think the reality is everyday4u- no news is bad news... having heard akaamirs news seems to confirm this :(
on the other hand i am also certain we will be put out of our misrey this week

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:02 am

@Mahakhan: You submit ur application on 5th April 2011 and still waiting. I would like to ask you, did they interview you or ur spouse? If yes then when? I submit my application on 14th April and on chasing up, i got the same E-mail (like yours one) on same day 14th July (like urs) about my application has been processed and exactly same wording as you have got. I do not know how long do i need to wait as today is tuesday but no news yet. Kindly update me once you get anything. ok Thanks.

mahakhan wrote:I emailed them on 8th and got a reply on 14th.

My application has been processed and will hear shortly from Visa Application Centre (Gerry's) about how i can collect my documents and i am advised not to contact to Gerry's directly as they will be in touch with me as soon as they receive paperwork".

I want to ask how does it sound when they say application has been processed? Pray for me

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:07 am

@Okara87: Inshallah we will be put out of our misery this week. As for as i remember you received the exactly same E-mail as i received last week confirming me about the decision has been processed and will hear from AC shortly. I really want this waiting game should have an end now. Update me please once you get any news. ok thanks.

okara87 wrote:i think the reality is everyday4u- no news is bad news... having heard akaamirs news seems to confirm this :(

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:09 am

okara87 wrote:i think the reality is everyday4u- no news is bad news... having heard akaamirs news seems to confirm this :(

@okara87 dont worry your and everyday4u gonna be fine they refused mine may b both of you get your inshallah dont lose hope..
they said on refusal letter that me and my husband dint have enough time to spend with each other and we dont call each other they think our relation is not genuin,HELLO i Have snd they skype video call log vecton mobile 150.pages and facebook message and calling card they dint bother to chcek vecton calling log but they wrote that these call card doesnt show that where i call and blah blah.and few other reasons.
IM so upset i pray so much for that now its going to appeal and that fliping going to take right hell...........:(
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:21 am

@akaamir: Thanks for reply. Sometimes, they just pull legs...Ohh well, the refusal reason sound stupid, isn't it? i do not know why they give more importance to the secondary evidences over primary. Once a person declaring himself married and showing marriage certificate and photograph and some sort of contact evidences then why they do like this???
But not too worry, you got the right to appeal and inshallah you will win as boll is in your pocket now.

akaamir wrote:

@okara87 dont worry your and everyday4u gonna be fine they refused mine may b both of you get your inshallah dont lose hope..
they said on refusal letter that me and my husband dint have enough time to spend with each other and we dont call each other they think our relation is not genuin,HELLO i Have snd they skype video call log vecton mobile 150.pages and facebook message and calling card they dint bother to chcek vecton calling log but they wrote that these call card doesnt show that where i call and blah blah.and few other reasons.
IM so upset i pray so much for that now its going to appeal and that fliping going to take right hell...........:(

ss27

Post by ss27 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:31 am

akaamir wrote:
Exquisit33 wrote:CONGRATS Asma! Mashallah that is such great news.. Please pray 4 my husband's Visa!

@ Akaamir.. what's the update? What was the outcome??? Inshallah I hope it is great news 4 u too!

No guys i received love letter.
So upset excuase without leg.
Sorry to hear that mate
i know what ur feeling i am in the same situation

what was the objection ,?

they are stupid

really they dont what they are doing
Last edited by ss27 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

vsimplek

Post by vsimplek » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:32 am

akaamir wrote:

@akaamir thats really a stupid reason can't believe i have submit same kinda evidence skype calls phone cards and we spend only two weeks together did you submit your wedding pictures.

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:50 am

IM so upset i pray so much for that now its going to appeal and that fliping going to take right hell...........Sad

@ Akaamir, don't be disappointed sis.. Inshallah Allah swt will make things easy for you and your husband. Remember when Allah emptys your hand he places something better in your palms. So everything happens for the best.. Inshallah Allah will never turn us away!
Last edited by Exquisit33 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Allah is the greatest!

ss27

Post by ss27 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:55 am

vsimplek wrote:
akaamir wrote:

@akaamir thats really a stupid reason can't believe i have submit same kinda evidence skype calls phone cards and we spend only two weeks together did you submit your wedding pictures.
i have also spent 2 weeks with her and send same evidence GT mobile cards + GT Call history and also 3 moble bill highlighting the test message also send wedding pics and wedding cards
but they didnt rejected me on that basisi they stupid rejected on english requirement she has master in economics which was taught in english they didnt accept that but they accept A1 test which is far far away from master stupid

they just want to refuses and they refuse it

b*********

saeraj

Post by saeraj » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:52 am

Hello Shadow brother.

arrived safe n sound to my wife after a 6 hour delay at islamabad due to strike.

i promised u to inform about the questions, immigration officer would ask me. i tricked the lady with the weather stuff and told her about the stike in Pakistan..... it worked.

Questions the lady asked were,

purpose of visit?
who u going to settle with?
name of my wife, her address (city only) and profession?
when did we get married (month, year)?
did i visit UK before?
(in my case) y did u left UK?
(in my case) which university u graduated from?

she asked the questions while we were talking about the weather and the strike at islamabad airport.

any news on ur side???
best of luck to everyone waiting...

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:06 am

In the spreadsheet I have made predictions based on past results so allow your passport enough time and inshallah in a week or so your status too will change to AC status. So you too will get to enjoy some Air conditioning Very Happy lol

akaamir, dang! What was the refusal reasoning? To come to think of it, so far you're the only one whose application has taken 13 weeks so far since last year's October and it's very sad that they took an extra week from the usual 12 weeks to give you their refusal notice. But don't be disheartened, hopefully the refusal reason can be disputed and overturned asap.

@Shadow86 can you please add my details to your spreadsheet and give me a rough idea of how long I could expect. Thanks
Allah is the greatest!

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:12 am

vsimplek wrote:
akaamir wrote:

hey
I went pakistan in 7 december2010 my brother knew my husband long tym ago, they both are friends when i went pakistan my brother and my elder arrenge every thing and there was one of my other family members wedding was there which we atend groom knew my husband he arranged our meeting then we become to know whole family which lives next road
i got merried 8 january 2011 i stayed with my husband 4 weeks we when islamabad lahoor mirpur few places took alots picture send them along with wedding picture nika namma .

ohh yes they said that money i have in my bank not enogh to support my husbnd i had in my account 2500.00.( i think that is enough money to support my hubby and im still work we did NOT said on form that on his arrival that im gonna leave my job HOW THEY CAN JUST ASSUM THING.

and my husband didnt mention that what kind of skill he have to do work in uk which he clearly wrot that he done job previously as a wooldrob fitter
and he had worked in jewlery shop as maker and currently he givin people cars on rent and also when he have spare time learnning to be a barber,( as far as i think that is his skills).SO UNFAIR.

rajaj333

Post by rajaj333 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:29 am

Shadow86 wrote:
rajaj333 wrote:congrts i think u got it what u want Ac statusss awesome i have seen in spreadsheet u edit ur date and processsed app return to Ac earlier in the morning going To write but atlast u posted ur status here im so happy for u cuz in past few days ur status not changed but Allah is the 1 who make us happy inshallah ur get passport with visa stamp in few days pray for us too those waiting for passports too
Thanks Raja :)

In the spreadsheet I have made predictions based on past results so allow your passport enough time and inshallah in a week or so your status too will change to AC status. So you too will get to enjoy some Air conditioning :D lol

akaamir, dang! What was the refusal reasoning? To come to think of it, so far you're the only one whose application has taken 13 weeks so far since last year's October and it's very sad that they took an extra week from the usual 12 weeks to give you their refusal notice. But don't be disheartened, hopefully the refusal reason can be disputed and overturned asap.
yeah im thinking my status will change tommorw ya on 21
Visa application is under process at british high commission 07/14/2011
Returned tO Ac 07/21/2011
ready for collection 25/07/11
granted :P

Missy_22

Post by Missy_22 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:33 am

Congratulations Asma , very happy for you :)

sorry about the bad news akaamir.

searaj, a strike at the airport :x ?? why??

rajaj333

Post by rajaj333 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:45 am

dilseabbassi wrote:Hey guyysss status changed today to "processed application returned to AC " woohooo how long do u think now we have to wait for collection status?? :D so exited im already planning a lovely dinner for him haha
at what time ur status changed
Visa application is under process at british high commission 07/14/2011
Returned tO Ac 07/21/2011
ready for collection 25/07/11
granted :P

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:04 pm

Just checked status and not ready yet. I'll check again in evening and then tomorrow.

Exquisit33, yours is a fresh application right? If yes then on average it can take up to 12 weeks, nowadays they are taking longer than that so just bare with them. I've added your details. So you're coming up as 2nd Sep 2011 as your 12th week mark, so give it till end of Aug, early Sep for a response.

saeraj, blimey!!!!!! so many questions! Many thanks for the list :) really appreciate it :D. Welcome back to the UK :D Enjoy your long term stay :)

akaamir, here's one fact which many applicants who were refused have felt - provided your evidence and grounds for appeal are top notch, you have nothing to worry about. Sounds like ur appeal can be overturned in the first 6 weeks like Sammad's did. Reason being that they failed to check the documents properly and this is something u cud highlight in your grounds of refusal that you provided Skype video call logs, etc.

Sometimes ECO refuse applications to see the genuineness of it, in that if the person appeals then it means they are SERIOUS about the application so don't take it to heart. Be happy about the fact that the reason is stupid because then you're in charge now, as somebody said the ball is in your court now. Don't delay, appeal asap and make your grounds of appeal in the appeal form rock solid! You can give them fresh documents such as newer call logs. You ONLY need to provide evidence to counter their genuineness of the relationship argument so that they can believe your relationship is real.

No point discussing this any further in the sense of getting disappointed. Garner evidence and submit appeal.

May Allah reward okara and everyday's patience and bless them with a well deserved visa! Kudo's to you both for hanging in there :). Given that all applicants from April are done and that you both are last ones gives you added pressure and paranoia in a way so hang in there, not long to go inshallah.

Anybody know what time (UK or Pak) the status can turn to ready to collect? As in the latest so that I know that it'll be worth checking after that time too.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:25 pm

@ Shadow86.
Thanks
Last edited by Exquisit33 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Allah is the greatest!

okara87

Post by okara87 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:01 pm

@ akaamir- my case is looking more hopeless ( i didnt even submit skype/vectone phone records- justmobilerecords)

@shadow86- most people on here have said they had received their ready to collect statuses between 7-1 pakistan time?

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:07 pm

1pm Pak time? I think I heard later than that too. I just checked now and it still reads the AC status so i'll check tomorrow now.

I forgot to mention, received a response from abu dhabi today. I had sent email to Mirna and the visa.abudhabi email address thingy so here's what they said (It's the usual :P).
Thank you for your email dated 12/07/2011 enquiring about the progress of your visa application. I can confirm that the application has been processed and you will hear in due course from the Visa Application Centre (Gerry's) about how you can collect your documents. Please do not contact Gerry's directly as they will be in touch with you as soon as they receive your paperwork.
Processed by 12th July and they sent it later in the weekend, must be a bundle process, prepare all processed apps and send altogether on Sunday. Niceee :D.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

ss27

Post by ss27 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:44 pm

Shadow86 wrote:1pm Pak time? I think I heard later than that too. I just checked now and it still reads the AC status so i'll check tomorrow now.

I forgot to mention, received a response from abu dhabi today. I had sent email to Mirna and the visa.abudhabi email address thingy so here's what they said (It's the usual :P).
Thank you for your email dated 12/07/2011 enquiring about the progress of your visa application. I can confirm that the application has been processed and you will hear in due course from the Visa Application Centre (Gerry's) about how you can collect your documents. Please do not contact Gerry's directly as they will be in touch with you as soon as they receive your paperwork.
Processed by 12th July and they sent it later in the weekend, must be a bundle process, prepare all processed apps and send altogether on Sunday. Niceee :D.
Hi
My bank statement only showing 1500-1700 pounds for last 3 months prior to that it was showing 2200-2500

i have attached last 6 mnths bank statement and payslips for last 4 months will this be k

i dont think so that should be problem as long company letter and p60 attached with that i have attached last 3 years p60

what u think guys

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:46 pm

[quote="okara87"]@ akaamir- my case is looking more hopeless ( i didnt even submit skype/vectone phone records- justmobilerecords)

0kara87 Dont worry might it wont happen with you,i have send them 150 pages they even didnt bother to look at them i have highlighted my husband phone number,skype we made call loads of them till midnight all record they had they just been lazy to go through all paper work .
I wish you AND Everyday 4 u best of luck dont lose hope inshallah you will hear good new.

My causin is dealing with my case and he advised me that he is going to try to get court date where we can easliy justify our point and get good result i just realy hope that procces doesnt take long.Missing my hubby lol

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:49 pm

Exquisit33 wrote:@ Shadow86.. yes mine is a new application.. Submitted at Mirpur!

Thanks

My husband submitt in mirpur when we applied

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:06 pm

:?
Last edited by Exquisit33 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Allah is the greatest!

wassap

Post by wassap » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:11 pm

Exquisit33 wrote:As I only got married in April and I flew back and my husband submitted his application a month after I came back. I only attached about 5 phonecards (£1 each) and my husband attached about 20 phonecards/top up vouchers (100rps each).. do you think that is sufficient amount of contact for a month????? So for the duration of me getting back and submitting the case.
From what i have read around, you should be fine, on other forums ive rejections for lack of contact, when the application has been submitted months/year after marriage, if it was submitted soon after marriage, then i think you should be ok.

I dont know if its right or wrong, but I listed all the contact numbers and types of contact we used in the sponsor letter, hopefully the ECO should be able to understand!

Mirza007
Newly Registered

Post by Mirza007 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:16 pm

With regards to bank statents, im with natwest, do they want to the cover sheet of the statement or the statement to show each 'in' n 'out' from the account?