ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Sat May 11, 2013 10:00 pm

@11....don't despair as u will receive a response soon.I don't believe them with their time-scale and summer can turn out to be winter at the rate they have been doing things.I pray and hope all turns out well for u and everyone of us as we patiently wait for them!

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Sun May 12, 2013 8:14 am

babycakes wrote:
lucky02 wrote:
Keisha wrote:@Lucky...wow God is good indeed.Reckon the case-worker had some red bull and made sure things went smoothly...lol.I'm happy for u and enjoy the freedom!!
@keisha lol...God will continue to give all the case worker spiritual red bull then, so that they can grant everyone waiting for a good news on this forum their visas. In Jesus Name.
We will all be celebrating before summer one by one watch the forum and see this unfold.
Quite a few this week I predict another 5 minimum this coming week in Jesus name! Our application is covered under his blood.

Amen we will re

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Sun May 12, 2013 8:15 am

sanny26 wrote:
babycakes wrote:
lucky02 wrote:
Keisha wrote:@Lucky...wow God is good indeed.Reckon the case-worker had some red bull and made sure things went smoothly...lol.I'm happy for u and enjoy the freedom!!
@keisha lol...God will continue to give all the case worker spiritual red bull then, so that they can grant everyone waiting for a good news on this forum their visas. In Jesus Name.
We will all be celebrating before summer one by one watch the forum and see this unfold.
Quite a few this week I predict another 5 minimum this coming week in Jesus name! Our application is covered under his blood.

Amen keisha we will receive victory

cookies
Scotland

Post by cookies » Sun May 12, 2013 12:52 pm

lucky02 wrote:
Keisha wrote:@Lucky....Congratulations and all the best.Wow,I reckon you're the only one in this forum who has the quickest processing time...only took a month...God is awesome hey and enjoy the freedom.Was it an extension or 1st time??

@Walex....sorry to hear about that but I thank God that you've been released and all is well with you.

@Time...I've now started plucking out my toenails from this waiting and feel my patience has been over exercised...*shakesheadandsighs*.

@Cookiebaby....13 months...that's too much and hope u get a reply soon.These people can make us bonkers honestly but all is well!!

May God is grant us visas!!!
@Keisha thanks...Is the first time application.

WOW Lucky! I can't believe it only took a MONTH!! You definitely are LUCKY! :P Congrats!
FLR(FP) Extension
App sent: July 2021
Biometrics August 2021
Decision: 14 July 2022
Final extension before irl

GodGives
Member of Standing

GodGives is in the house people

Post by GodGives » Sun May 12, 2013 3:13 pm

Hi Guys, I have been reading this Forum for a while.
Onlyme... we are in a similar situation. Been a Minor is a good thing. UKBA will treat us in a compassionate way. Are you at Uni yet?
Here is my timeline
Application submitted March 2012
Biometrics done April 2012
Waiting Waiting Waiting
Godgives

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Sun May 12, 2013 3:16 pm

Congratulations to Lucky and everyone who has got their leave to remain
Godgives

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Sun May 12, 2013 3:18 pm

Rec212....Please you need to act now as your visa runs out today. Once you have stayed in the UK for over 28days you are classified as an overstayer. I am sure you dont want that.
Godgives

oishola77778

Post by oishola77778 » Sun May 12, 2013 4:43 pm

rec212 wrote:I am on a student visa which is going to expire tomorrow.
I applied 2 months ago for a DLR and I have been refused for many reasons with no right to appeal.
My solicitor said that they should send me a removal notice to remind me that I need to make flight arrangements and leave the country, they also said that I should be given the right to appeal once I get that removal notice.

Thank you.
@rec 212

your application was rufused with no appeal rights, waiting for a removal direction technically means you are prepared to be an overstayer, they will only issue such unless your current leave runs out.

you were refused for several reasons as quoted, if you are certain of achieving a successful appeal I would suggest you re-apply immediately addressing the list of reasons for your refusal, certainly you must have been prepared to deal with this through an appeal so your supporting documents must be intact I presume.

this might be costing you some money, but trust me lot more cheaper than what you will go through as an overstayer and solicitors charges/costs eventually. (This is just my personal view).

onelastchance11
Newly Registered

help needed

Post by onelastchance11 » Sun May 12, 2013 6:34 pm

Hi,

I just found this forum,this is my story i came here at the age of 9 with my aunt as my mum left me since i was a baby, I applied to for flro i was refused on friday. This is very devasting for me i am now 19 after keeping my documents for 2 years i got a refusal.

I cant afford a solicitor can i use legal aid? I dont know what to do presently i am scared to sleep at my house incase they come and pick me up.
help

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Sun May 12, 2013 6:51 pm

Hi...onelast chance that is very sad. I can imagine how you feel. Do you still live with your aunt?...Did you use a solicitor when you submitted your application. Because you are so young please have a look at this website
and other charities that can help you
http://www.safenetwork.org.uk/help_and_ ... ldren.aspx
Godgives

onelastchance11
Newly Registered

Post by onelastchance11 » Sun May 12, 2013 6:59 pm

GodGives wrote:Hi...onelast chance that is very sad. I can imagine how you feel. Do you still live with your aunt?...Did you use a solicitor when you submitted your application. Because you are so young please have a look at this website
Thank you god gives i saw the website but it says under 18 i am 19 going to be 20 in July.

I do have my aunt but her papers too was refuse she wasnt here long enough.

they said she had to have been here 20 years.

babycakes

Post by babycakes » Sun May 12, 2013 7:15 pm

onelastchance11 wrote:
GodGives wrote:Hi...onelast chance that is very sad. I can imagine how you feel. Do you still live with your aunt?...Did you use a solicitor when you submitted your application. Because you are so young please have a look at this website
Thank you god gives i saw the website but it says under 18 i am 19 going to be 20 in July.

Don't worry my dear these people can be heartless,
You have been here for 10 years or so, plus you applied as a minor they Waited until you became an adult to refuse your application.
This decision should be able to overturn. Not sure about legal aid talk to the citizen advise bureau.

Best of luck and try to keep up your spirit.

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Sun May 12, 2013 7:24 pm

Hi Onelast chance. Just give the charity a ring they still would be able to help or they would give you advice or any other charity contact details they are linked to. I applied as a minor myself and was refused few years ago. This was because i used a crap solicitor. I am fighting it again applied March 2012.
Godgives

onelastchance11
Newly Registered

Post by onelastchance11 » Sun May 12, 2013 7:28 pm

GodGives wrote:Hi Onelast chance. Just give the charity a ring they still would be able to help or they would give you advice or any other charity contact details they are linked to. I applied as a minor myself and was refused few years ago. This was because i used a crap solicitor. I am fighting it again applied March 2012.
How old are you now, what age did they refuse you, did they tell you why they refuse you?

i can believe these people.

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Sun May 12, 2013 7:36 pm

Hi I got refused at 22..my application was with them for 5years. basically i applied when i was 17yrs old
Godgives

pepper04

Post by pepper04 » Sun May 12, 2013 9:29 pm

ONLYME1 wrote:Alright I get your point but all the same if people don't no nothing about how ukba works I sugguest you shut up and here is for adive not jugde and even if you wish to jugde (mr/mrs know it all) atleast give a lil hope to the applicant ok
Hun honestly enough is enough. Be productive not destructive. Everyone on this forum us trying to share experiences not read verbal diahorrea.

pepper04

Re: God is able!!

Post by pepper04 » Sun May 12, 2013 9:30 pm

Keisha wrote:@Babycakes and Lucky....Amen...Amen...I receive my visa in Jesus name!
Babe congratulations. That's great news.

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Mon May 13, 2013 9:46 am

@Godgives and 1lastchance...Welcome to the forum and I'm sorry to hear about that.I pray that God makes a way for both you and that they reverse their atrocious decision.These people are suppossed to consider your cases outside the rules under atricle 8.I hope you find help soonest to sort out the issue out and all the best!

egoneo

Post by egoneo » Mon May 13, 2013 10:15 am

onelastchance11 wrote:

they obviously refused you on the old rules

under the new rules article 8 you would be eligible because you've lived over half your life in the uk and you are under 25. under 276 ADE or something like that.

cookies
Scotland

Post by cookies » Mon May 13, 2013 12:25 pm

...I hate waiting.... :evil:
FLR(FP) Extension
Biometrics August 2021

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Mon May 13, 2013 12:47 pm

cookies wrote:...I hate waiting.... :evil:

Im tell yah... sigh... :(

cookies
Scotland

Post by cookies » Mon May 13, 2013 12:48 pm

sanny26 wrote:
cookies wrote:...I hate waiting.... :evil:

Im tell yah... sigh... :(
...and I've only been waiting around 6 to 7 days!! I don't think I'll be able to cope... :shock:
FLR(FP) Extension
Biometrics August 2021

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Mon May 13, 2013 1:29 pm

Thanks Keisha and egeono....yeah it was the old rules at the time. I know with the new rules it will favour us. Onelastchance. Do apply on your own without your aunt. Contact your local mp for help as well.
Godgives

onelastchance11
Newly Registered

Post by onelastchance11 » Mon May 13, 2013 2:00 pm

GodGives wrote:Thanks Keisha and egeono....yeah it was the old rules at the time. I know with the new rules it will favour us. Onelastchance. Do apply on your own without your aunt. Contact your local mp for help as well.
Thank you all.

I am glad i found this forum to be honest i lost hope, but now i am feeling better yes i have been here more than half of my life so I think I should be ok.

egoneo

Post by egoneo » Mon May 13, 2013 3:30 pm

GodGives wrote:Hi I got refused at 22..my application was with them for 5years. basically i applied when i was 17yrs old
lord have mercy! 5 years? they can't be serious. How long have you been in the uk for?