ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application for PR or PR card: form EEA (PR) - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kris12
Newly Registered

Re: Application for PR or PR card: form EEA (PR) - UpToDate

Post by kris12 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:28 pm

Hello,

i am about to apply for PR card, just putting together all the documents. But i'd like to ask those who did apply already; did you also send a copy of each original document (bank statements, P45s, Payslips, etc.) with the application?

I read some people did that, but cant actually find any info about it on the official website.

Thanks in advance

ohara
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by ohara » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:11 am

kris12 wrote:Hello,

i am about to apply for PR card, just putting together all the documents. But i'd like to ask those who did apply already; did you also send a copy of each original document (bank statements, P45s, Payslips, etc.) with the application?

I read some people did that, but cant actually find any info about it on the official website.

Thanks in advance

NO.

Why would you need to send copies as well as the originals? The Home Office is a big government department, I am sure they will have their own photocopier.

Carling40
Australia

Post by Carling40 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:34 pm

Are there any updates on applications made in November 2015? Seems like HO timelines are stretching beyond 5 months and 2 weeks! Oh well

zico

Post by zico » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:24 pm

Hello carling!
There's one guy by the name of hamed who applied on the 2nd of November 2015 and got his pr on the 6th of April. I've seen it in November 2015 thread. It's really getting slower.

Raysegg
Newly Registered

Post by Raysegg » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:45 pm

Hello good people,
We all know that from the 1st of March 2016. All the applications sent either by EU or Non EU nationals have all seen their application been extraordinary slow right from the taking of fees to application acknowledgement to Biometric enrolment. Compare to when it takes them between 3-4weeks for a COA to come by for Non EU applicants.

My Tme line as Non EU applicant.
Application Received : 07/03/2016
Fees collected/cleared: 11/03/2016
Biometric letter received: 14/04/2016 Dated 05/04/2016.
Biometric enrolled: 14/04/2016.
COA: NOT YET RECEIVED.

ANOTHER WAITING GAME HAS JUST BEGUN.

GOOD LUCK TO US ALL.

phipe
Newly Registered

Post by phipe » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:42 am

An update from me (EEA) - Just called Home Office to check if I have to be concerned that more than 4 weeks have passed without any further correspondence or confirmation email and I was told on the phone that at the moment no confirmations are being sent - neither by post or email.

mbist

Post by mbist » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:47 am

Hi All,

I am glad to inform that I just received all my docs back (in my next day delivery envelop) with a letter which says that I'll receive my PR Card within 10 days!!! I am v. happy and relieved and best of luck to all you guys who,v been patient enough.

So, my assumption of 5 months and 10 days for non-EEA was exactly correct, as I applied on 05 Nov.

I applied for PR Card as 'retained right of residence after divorce'. If anyone has any qs or queries on docs or how to arrange them, I will be glad to help and thanks so much for the people behind this forum and those helping others to get through this stressful period :)

Cheers!

Carling40
Australia

Post by Carling40 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:58 pm

mbist wrote:Hi All,

I am glad to inform that I just received all my docs back (in my next day delivery envelop) with a letter which says that I'll receive my PR Card within 10 days!!! I am v. happy and relieved and best of luck to all you guys who,v been patient enough.

So, my assumption of 5 months and 10 days for non-EEA was exactly correct, as I applied on 05 Nov.

I applied for PR Card as 'retained right of residence after divorce'. If anyone has any qs or queries on docs or how to arrange them, I will be glad to help and thanks so much for the people behind this forum and those helping others to get through this stressful period :)

Cheers!
congratulations mbist, would be good to know what documents you sent, if you could share
thanks

tommmy
Newly Registered

Post by tommmy » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:57 pm

Hi Everyone,I am just wondering if anyone has submitted application form for Document Certifying Permanent Residence on a non-up-to date form other than EEA PR.If yes,what form did you use instead of EEA (PR).I 've found EEA3 which is only a few pages,but was published in 2010 and not sure if it answers every question they want to know.Since it is not compulsory to use their new form, I would rather go for a short version to avoid mistakes and keep the whole application simple but I don't want my application to be rejected either. I would really appreciate some input on this.Thanks

ohara
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by ohara » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:13 am

tommmy wrote:Hi Everyone,I am just wondering if anyone has submitted application form for Document Certifying Permanent Residence on a non-up-to date form other than EEA PR.If yes,what form did you use instead of EEA (PR).I 've found EEA3 which is only a few pages,but was published in 2010 and not sure if it answers every question they want to know.Since it is not compulsory to use their new form, I would rather go for a short version to avoid mistakes and keep the whole application simple but I don't want my application to be rejected either. I would really appreciate some input on this.Thanks
Have a look at this modified EEA3 form: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/128 ... ple_v2.pdf

tommmy
Newly Registered

Post by tommmy » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:54 pm

Thanks for your reply and the link you sent. I do like this modified EEA3 form. Actually, it is the same as the original 2010 EEA3 document but the the first page has been re-edited. Has anyone come across and/or used it before this form.Any opinions,experience, comments or suggestions are welcome.

ohara
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by ohara » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:26 pm

It was made by a member of this forum but adapted a little to bring it in line with current regulations which have changed slightly, hence the inclusion of the payment sheet etc.

It has only been kicking around for a few weeks and I believe a couple of members have used it. As it says on the first page, it asks for the minimum information required and is only really suitable for straightforward cases (eg. 5 continuous years as a worker).

As we know, it is not necessary to use any form to apply for EEA residence documentation, the idea of that modified EEA3 form is just to make it very simple for people and it's far less intrusive than the EEA(PR) form which HO would prefer you to use.

tommmy
Newly Registered

Post by tommmy » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:46 pm

My case is straightforward in this sense but I still hate the fact that I am force to use that document and give not relevant information and supporting document to them.Since my 5 years employment is going to be covered in 2 weeks time, I still have time to make a decision which form to use. Future applicants could also benefit from sharing experiences about the form used by successful or unsuccessful applicants.Unfortunately,I could not find downloadable version but managed to check EEA3 2014 version (41 pages) on pdffiller.com .Seems to be less demanding as present EEA PR.

ohara
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by ohara » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:57 pm

tommmy wrote:My case is straightforward in this sense but I still hate the fact that I am force to use that document
You are absolutely not forced to use it at all. You can write a letter, and as long as you include the payment and sufficient evidence, they cannot refuse or reject it.

magdazdeb
Newly Registered

Post by magdazdeb » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:47 pm

Some time ago (before easter) I asked a question regarding eea pr refusal. They refused my application saying I did not attach my work permit but I did. It was in thenvelope home office send me back. After closer inspection of the documents I also noticed they messed up my case nr on the documents. On refusal letter says for example 332867 and on the reason for refusal 332967. Not sure what to think about this as I can't understand how they could miss my wrs... They had no reason to reject my application as I am working in the same company for nearly 10years now, only had 2 addresses, everything in my case is simple and all papers were attached. I appeal of course end of March but did not hear anything since than. How long you were waiting for decision after appeal please?

mbist

Post by mbist » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:33 pm

Hi Carling,
Below is my list of docs I sent, I think my case was straightforward and that’s why I received PR in good time. My EEA Ex-wife had received PR few years ago, so that makes things much simpler for the Case officer. Also, she co-operated and provided me with certified copies of her docs.
Those who’s sponsor haven’t got PR will have to prove that sponsor was exercising treaty rights (job details, study, details, looking for work) and also provide all their travels in the last 5 years.

EEA PR Application : Retained Right of Residence after Divorce
(All originals- no photocopy set required)

Applicant’s Main Docs:
• Cover Letter
• Self addressed Next day delivery envelop (not compulsory, but my documents were returned in this)
• Passport + previous passport
• 2 Photographs
• 65 GBP Postal Order (not compulsory)
• Marriage Certificate
• Decree Absolute
• Letter from solicitor that Divorce in court was filed on the particular date (this is important as this shows that we were married for at least 3 years)

Applicant’s Docs since Decree Absolute until Application date:
• Employer Letter stating employment details + list of holidays taken in last 5 years
• Bank statements showing salary deposited (last 3 months)
• Pay slips (since Decree Absolute till application date)
• P 60’s (last 3 years)
• Property Land registry papers (showing property on my name)
• Annual Mortgage statements (on my name since Decree Absolute till application date)
• Council Tax (on my name since Decree Absolute till application date)
• Water Bills (on my name since Decree Absolute till application date)
• Electricity Bills (on my name since Decree Absolute till application date)

Sponsor’s Docs:
• Passport copy of only Main Page (certified by solicitor – this is acceptable)
• Permanent Residence Copy (certified by solicitor)
• 1 Photograph
• Her Employers Letter stating her details (after Decree Absolute date)
• Her 3 pay slips certified copy (until Decree Absolute proving that she was working until then)
• Her new Tenancy Agreement showing her new address after she moved out
• Her 3 months banks statements (can be utility bills also) showing her new address after she moved out

Combined Utility Bills (since Marriage until she moved out : 2 residences- at least 2 sources per year):
• Joint Mortgage statements
• Joint Land Registry papers
• Joint Council tax bills
• Joint Electricity bills
• Joint Water bills
• Joint Tenancy bills

Ciaocico
Mood:
Italy

Post by Ciaocico » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:37 am

hello pls What happens after a complaint? Are you will be given permanent residence?

Avan123
Newly Registered

Post by Avan123 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:57 am

Raysegg wrote:Hello good people,
We all know that from the 1st of March 2016. All the applications sent either by EU or Non EU nationals have all seen their application been extraordinary slow right from the taking of fees to application acknowledgement to Biometric enrolment. Compare to when it takes them between 3-4weeks for a COA to come by for Non EU applicants.

My Tme line as Non EU applicant.
Application Received : 07/03/2016
Fees collected/cleared: 11/03/2016
Biometric letter received: 14/04/2016 Dated 05/04/2016.
Biometric enrolled: 14/04/2016.
COA: NOT YET RECEIVED.

ANOTHER WAITING GAME HAS JUST BEGUN.

GOOD LUCK TO US ALL.
Hi Reysegg
I was just wondering I seen in your post that you visa was due to run out on 13April
I was just wondering if you had to leave your job or was there something worked out?
We are in the same boat as you with visa running out 11 May and job a risk

Many thanks

ohara
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by ohara » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:59 am

Avan123 wrote:Hi Reysegg
I was just wondering I seen in your post that you visa was due to run out on 13April
I was just wondering if you had to leave your job or was there something worked out?

Many thanks
Which visa are you on?? :shock:

Avan123
Newly Registered

Post by Avan123 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:05 am

ohara wrote:

Many thanks
My husband as a eea RC atm
I am an Irish citizen living in Uk

Ciaocico
Mood:
Italy

Post by Ciaocico » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:39 am

ohara wrote:

Many thanks
hello pls What happens after a complaint? Are you will be given permanent residence?
thanks

mayumi
Newly Registered

Post by mayumi » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:04 pm

Hello Everyone
I would like some advice.
Has anyone had any experience in travelling outside EU while waiting for a decision from HO for PR?
I am a little lost. Not sure what to do...
I apologize if there is a thread to discuss this that I missed...

Thank you

Raysegg
Newly Registered

Post by Raysegg » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:58 pm

[quote="Avan123"]Hi Reysegg

Many thanks

Hello Avan123,
There is a 28 days Grace you're entitled to from when your visa expired and you have got your application in.
Get your employer to call Home Office helpline on:03001234699 option 2.
Not many employers and EEA advisers know about this. I was lucky to have met a lady on the phone an EEA adviser who told me about it after several calls to them. My employer called the number and my six-week unpaid suspension was overturned and am back at work.
I sincerely wish you best of luck.
GOOD LUCK TO US ALL.

xucho
Newly Registered

Post by xucho » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:01 pm

Hi everyone,

My wife and I sent our EEA(PR) on 24 Feb, it was received on 25 Feb. Since then we have heard nothing at all, no payment has been taken and no letters from HO. Is there anything we can do to check whether everything is ok with our application? (Would be grateful for specific contact details, if possible!) I see that most people here at least have the payment taken soon after sending the application. Has anyone else experienced a similar case of nothing happening at all?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Raysegg
Newly Registered

Post by Raysegg » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:15 pm

xucho wrote:Hi everyone,

My wife and I sent our EEA(PR) on 24 Feb, it was received on 25 Feb. Since then we have heard nothing at all, no payment has been taken and no letters from HO. Is there anything we can do to check whether everything is ok with our application? (Would be grateful for specific contact details, if possible!) I see that most people here at least have the payment taken soon after sending the application. Has anyone else experienced a similar case of nothing happening at all?

Any advice would be much appreciated!
Hello Xucho,
I think it's dangerously too long.
Call the Home Office EEA line: 03001232253 pressing option 2 and another option 2.
Best of luck.