ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rizzy
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by rizzy » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:27 pm

Hello does anyone know how long does it take to receive determination letter?I had my court hearing on the 14th aug still waiting for the determination letter.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:42 pm

Ket1 that is very very bad. Going through appeal would take a lot longer but I feel that you should re-apply if everything matches up properly now. It's a real shame they are declining visa's on small things (feel as though they lack common sense even with proof), although they do state payslip net amounts should match what goes into the bank.

Our prayers are with you, but would an appeal not be better? Considering they have said new applicants will have to wait an additional several months anyway? Appeals take 6 months from what I can remember. You have enough proof to warrant that it was a genuine mistake.

sami3

Post by sami3 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:47 pm

Ket1 wrote:Salaam evryone i wil explain it all now.
As u can imagine i have lost all hope i have been suffering from severe stress and this has knocked me back i am strugling to ryt
I initially got maried in June 2012 and i had to sacrifice a lot at th tym to do this. I wanted to do thngs proply and not rush so i worked a whole year, 3 jobs. I applied for my husband in October 2013 on th basis on 3 jobs with my wage being over 19 thousand. In april i receive a letter stating our cases would be going on hold purely on the basis on an employer mistake. One of my mangers had underpaid me by 4 pence on my cheque so tha payslip was 4 pence diferent to what went into the bank. My manager wrote a letter to them admitting his mistake and how the rest payslips wer fine etc . They never told me i was on hold after these addiootnal documents. After being informed last friday that they had made a decioson my husand got called this morning to come collect the documents and passport. Thy handed him everythnh in a mess all mixed il and evan the refusal letter was in difrent placed in the midle of my docuemnts. The refusal letter is disgusting. They are liars rely horible liars and they have ruined things. The letter stated that 2 of my jobs payslips were all wrong and mismatched compared to my back statement amounts. This is a total lie as it was only one job. I have sufferd a panic attak just a few moments ago and i am in bad healthy please keep me in ur duwas. I thank evry single one u of for ur kind words. I will be leaving for pakistan in 2 weeks to re apply. Preyin for u all. I hope no one suffers what i have been through.
Dear Ket.. please stay strong... our prayers are with you... they are so cruel and pathetic... Love and prayers xx

hadz7

Post by hadz7 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:01 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To everyone
I am very sad to see most of hold cases being refused especially when they waited such a long time, looks like unless documents have been sent it is likely to be a refusal. I guess what was written on the website was true :(
Always hope pls chk ur inbox

hadz7

Post by hadz7 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:04 pm

Ket1 i knw wt u goin thru cos i been thru the same they kept us in the limbo for two years and then refused us so u cant expect anything from them cruel ppl sitting in the embassy as they are heartless ppl . But be patient cos Allah is always with those who do sabar. May Allah help us all . Ameen

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:32 pm

Salaam and a big hello to everyone, I am
New to this forum however I have been following and reading all your stories for about 4 months.

First of all I would like to congratulate everyone who have had their visas accepted, a massive relief I bet.

For everyone else that has been refused have faith Allah tallah does everything for a reason, at the moment we can't see this but it's true and everything eventually falls into place.

For everyone waiting like me In'Shaa'Allah our wait will be over with soon, only a matter of time now.

We applied for a spouse visa for husband in December 2013, I have not heard anything since, I have contacted them and emailed them several times with no luck, I was first told that our application is undergoing further checks however it is not on hold, an they do not require further documentation however 14/08 was the last email from them, after emailing them numerous times I have not had a response, not sure what to do next, MP has been involved since 24 weeks and they haven't said anything to them about further documents or on hold just said that they are doing further checks, I don't understand why it takes so long.

Always hope congrats on ur husbands visa, I read u mentioned that u send further documents without them asking could u just tell me what documents u sent please and where? I might give this a go, let me know please thank u.

May Allah tallah listen to all our duas, In'Shaa'Allah it will all be over with soon for everyone waiting.

samra2311
Newly Registered

Post by samra2311 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:38 pm

hello
plz tell me how i track my application? if any email address plz give me.

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:45 pm

Samra2311 this is the email address to contact them there is no other tracking service.

https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/

umeraali

Post by umeraali » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:51 pm

KET 1

Really sorry to hear about your refusal. I cannot imagine what your going through, you have waited soo long! No words just a message to say really sorry to hear abt your refusal especially becuz your so helpful on this forum. I hope this re application is the best thing that happens now, i know the BHC statement said new applicants will have to wait couple of months, but then people are finding out in weeks so there is still hope..hope you ok :(

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:09 pm

Someone asked where I sent my complaint to. I sent it to this e-mail complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

They then passed it on to BHC Islamabad who e-mailed me.

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:34 pm

As u can imagine i have lost all hope i have been suffering from severe stress and this has knocked me back i am strugling to ryt
I initially got maried in June 2012 and i had to sacrifice a lot at th tym to do this. I wanted to do thngs proply and not rush so i worked a whole year, 3 jobs. I applied for my husband in October 2013 on th basis on 3 jobs with my wage being over 19 thousand. In april i receive a letter stating our cases would be going on hold purely on the basis on an employer mistake. One of my mangers had underpaid me by 4 pence on my cheque so tha payslip was 4 pence diferent to what went into the bank. My manager wrote a letter to them admitting his mistake and how the rest payslips wer fine etc . They never told me i was on hold after these addiootnal documents. After being informed last friday that they had made a decioson my husand got called this morning to come collect the documents and passport. Thy handed him everythnh in a mess all mixed il and evan the refusal letter was in difrent placed in the midle of my docuemnts. The refusal letter is disgusting. They are liars rely horible liars and they have ruined things. The letter stated that 2 of my jobs payslips were all wrong and mismatched compared to my back statement amounts. This is a total lie as it was only one job. I have sufferd a panic attak just a few moments ago and i am in bad healthy please keep me in ur duwas. I thank evry single one u of for ur kind words. I will be leaving for pakistan in 2 weeks to re apply. Preyin for u all. I hope no one suffers what i have been through.

Did u apply as self employed ..i have applied recently as self employed and my spouse annual salary came up to 18,989£ ..which is just above the required amount ..it does Worry me ..

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:21 pm

prayforus wrote:Ket1 that is very very bad. Going through appeal would take a lot longer but I feel that you should re-apply if everything matches up properly now. It's a real shame they are declining visa's on small things (feel as though they lack common sense even with proof), although they do state payslip net amounts should match what goes into the bank.

Our prayers are with you, but would an appeal not be better? Considering they have said new applicants will have to wait an additional several months anyway? Appeals take 6 months from what I can remember. You have enough proof to warrant that it was a genuine mistake.
Ket1, sorry about your refusal. If I was you I would go through all the paperwork and possibly appeal, especially if I know for sure that the ECO has made a mistake by saying two payslips are wrong as opposed to one. Appeal could prove to be quicker in your case.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:21 pm

Admin of this page ..can u please put down the success ratio from pakistan..as Alot of ppl share there stories here ..

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:42 pm

I hope you are ok ket1 am really sorry for what you're going through have faith Allah will do the best for you ... Our prayers are with you sister i wish i could help you in some ways :(
Applied in lahore on 04/07/2013
Under process 19/07/2013
Got a letter on 27/09/2013 its on hold
Doc submitted 17/10/2013
Rfc : INSHALLAH soon

hadz7

Post by hadz7 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:12 pm

Asim khan wrote:Admin of this page ..can u please put down the success ratio from pakistan..as Alot of ppl share there stories here ..
Asim khan can u chk ur inbox pls

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:26 pm

Have faith wrote:Salaam and a big hello to everyone, I am
New to this forum however I have been following and reading all your stories for about 4 months.

First of all I would like to congratulate everyone who have had their visas accepted, a massive relief I bet.

For everyone else that has been refused have faith Allah tallah does everything for a reason, at the moment we can't see this but it's true and everything eventually falls into place.

For everyone waiting like me In'Shaa'Allah our wait will be over with soon, only a matter of time now.

We applied for a spouse visa for husband in December 2013, I have not heard anything since, I have contacted them and emailed them several times with no luck, I was first told that our application is undergoing further checks however it is not on hold, an they do not require further documentation however 14/08 was the last email from them, after emailing them numerous times I have not had a response, not sure what to do next, MP has been involved since 24 weeks and they haven't said anything to them about further documents or on hold just said that they are doing further checks, I don't understand why it takes so long.

Always hope congrats on ur husbands visa, I read u mentioned that u send further documents without them asking could u just tell me what documents u sent please and where? I might give this a go, let me know please thank u.

May Allah tallah listen to all our duas, In'Shaa'Allah it will all be over with soon for everyone waiting.
Thanks and welcome to the forum

The address i sent documents to is the following:

International Operations and visas
British High Commission
Diplomatic Enclave
Ramna 5
PO Box 1122
Islamabad
Pakistan

I sent them updated bank statements and updated tax papers showing im upto date with tax (E.g SA302 document).

Im not sure whether you should send documents or not bcuz you mentioned your applications not on hold. Which is a positive sign as they have not looked at your application yet. I only think those who are on hold should send them more documents because they are likely to be refused and by sending more documents they might consider them with the application. If anyone are sending more documents i think its best to ask your MP to email them and to tell them to consider the documents you send them.

Hope this helps.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:36 pm

Thanks for your response always hope, I have spoke to my solicitor who has said not to send any documents at the moment, my application has been looked at but no further decision has been made.

My husband will be going to Mirpur next week as my solicitor said that sometimes they send paper work at Gerry centre and inform the candidates after a few weeks so it's worth a try, In'Shaa'Allah this will work out.

Only a matter of time now, Ket1 ur prayers will be answered soon.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:37 pm

Thanks all for ur support
I cannot appeal as evan though they have lied that my other jobs paylips wer also difent frm th cheques, one was rong and thy can still hold that against me as its a set rule that thy have to match no matter what. How can i posibly change or dispute a rule. I appreciate all the advice bt appeal is too long and very hard for me. I have 11 months worth of evrythng all ready anyway as thy took this long to reply since th las application so its just a matter of re dating the rest thngs and geting some papers re done. Im glad i didnt change anytnng in my circumstances as i rely wamted to stop one job but waited just incase. I guess its another 6 months of slaving away for them and another 2 grand down the line to apply and go over there bt inshallah one day. Allah noes best
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

tiredwaiting
Newly Registered

Post by tiredwaiting » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:45 pm

Hi everyone

I came across this forum recently. My wife submitted her application on 28/02/14 in Lahore, and still hasnt heard back. MP contacted UKVI in mid-August who said to expect a response within 8-10 weeks.

After looking through the paperwork with a friend he pointed out mistakes. I have 2 jobs, 1 which started 1st August 2013. For this job in Aug and Sept 2013 i was paid cash 1263.52 for each of these months after tax. I only put 1260 in my account for each month and kept the change. So on my bank statement it will show a different amount to my payslip. It seems this is going to be an issue after we looked through the immigration rules on calculation. The period after Sept 2013 i was paid by cheque so from then onwards it isnt an issue. 2 payslips show the cash amount with the above issue and the next 4 are just cheque payments which obviously match bank statement.

Is this definitely going to be refused? If yes, im sure they could have noticed this issue and refused straightaway so we could resubmit the case. Instead we are waiting such a long time and they have probably already made a decision months back but not yet responded to us. After using the new contact form they have online i have never been told if its on hold. I also emailed Islamabad Visa Section directly who just replied its still under process.

Is there anything i could do to minimize chance of refusal. Also is there a possibility of appealing if they refuse, because i have fully paid all taxes of which HMRC will have on record to confirm income.

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:23 am

Hey guys just wanted to know if you could help, I know majority of the emails are automated but when we receive a email to say the case has been escalated after how long do we get a response? My case has been escalated over a month Ago but still to this date they say case is escalated.

Does anyone have any ideas how long a escalation would take??

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:49 am

Have faith wrote:Hey guys just wanted to know if you could help, I know majority of the emails are automated but when we receive a email to say the case has been escalated after how long do we get a response? My case has been escalated over a month Ago but still to this date they say case is escalated.

Does anyone have any ideas how long a escalation would take??
When thy escalated mine they made a decision after a month

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:51 am

Can anyone help. If u have had one week off sik so one paylslip is less than the others and ur employers state it was due to you being off sik will this b ok? They wont calculate the income by that slip ryt if all th rest r the same?
Also if your income has increas within that period say by a few pennies but your income one the first payslips still meets the income (18,600) than it stil should b ok ryt?

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:14 am

Ket1 wrote:Can anyone help. If u have had one week off sik so one paylslip is less than the others and ur employers state it was due to you being off sik will this b ok? They wont calculate the income by that slip ryt if all th rest r the same?
Also if your income has increas within that period say by a few pennies but your income one the first payslips still meets the income (18,600) than it stil should b ok ryt?
Hi Ket1. Hope you are ok. As far as I know they will use the lowest amount on your payslips and use that amount to calculate your salary for the year. But if it's non-salaried I.e. You are paid hourly then I think the rules differ but it's best getting advice from other more experienced members.

humawakas2014

Post by humawakas2014 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:20 am

Was reading the BHC Pakistan Facebook page regarding the settlement delay announcement. Saw one person who commented requesting to know which month they are processing, the BHC Pakistan replied "check your inbox for detailed reply".... The person requesting the information later stated the information that was given to him publicly as "July 2013" meaning that they are processing the July 2013 cases :/ this is worrying as my spouse has applied on 30th June 2014 and it looks like it will be a long wait for me and many others...
June 30th 2014 - Applied for spouse visa (Pakistan)
August 11th 2014 - daughters Right of Abode applied
August 18th 2014 - Right of Abode successful
December 2nd 2014 - Spouse visa refused
December 29th 2014 - Reapplied for Spouse visa

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:50 am

Ket1 wrote:Can anyone help. If u have had one week off sik so one paylslip is less than the others and ur employers state it was due to you being off sik will this b ok? They wont calculate the income by that slip ryt if all th rest r the same?
The minimum amount that you must earn is £1550 gross per month and must evidentially be proven by payslips, bank statements, employment contract and letter from employer. If you were sick for one week and your payslip for that month shows less pay than the required amount than in my opinion you should not use that payslip unless you are able to find an exemption point from UKVI website relating to sick pay.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all