ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:56 am

vsimplek wrote:Thanks Anjum786mohammad i submit my application at Lahore vac i am going to collect today

Hey good luck today inshALLAH it will be good news :D :D
calling letter 21/06/2011
forwarded to brittish embessy 27/06/11
Under process at BHC 11/07/11

rajaj333

Post by rajaj333 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:15 am

dilseabbassi wrote:WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stats change today ready for collection!!!!! hubby is on his way to islamabad now to go pick it up omg i cant belive hes gona be home next week!! thank you all soooo much for ur advice on here it really does help people, it helped me soo much :D :D :D :D :D did anyone else get any updates today?
congartssss
Visa application is under process at british high commission 07/14/2011
Returned tO Ac 07/21/2011
ready for collection 25/07/11
granted :P

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:34 am

congratulations dilse............

subhanallah such good news!!!!!....

wish u al the best for the furture..

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:45 am

XnailaX wrote:congratulations dilse............

subhanallah such good news!!!!!....

wish u al the best for the furture..

thank youu :D :D just cant wait to book the flight now!
calling letter 21/06/2011
forwarded to brittish embessy 27/06/11
Under process at BHC 11/07/11

5KHAN5

Post by 5KHAN5 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:51 am

Many CONGRATULATIONS Shadow Bhai :) Sooo Happy for you. May you and Mrs have a long and happy life together. Your patience has been rewarded Mashallah.
Loved the BALLE BALLE ;)

Also MUBARAKs to Dilse, Missy_22 and Amson so happy for you guys.

VsimpleK Best of Luck Inshallah all we hear good news from you :)

UKVA4 Be patient Inshallah all will go well. I'm in the same month after you. So we will be hearing our news not long after eachother.
I'm just on this board reading everyones comments and getting excited for all those who are receiving a response. Our day will come too :D

I'm always on this board just reading the updates. My colleagues think What an earth am I always reading lol.. But it's helping me to stay relaxed and not worry too much. I've applied for a new job, our settlement application, My Driving Test my patience is being tested. But Inshallah Allah (swt) will give me strength and patience, Ameen

Good Luck to all those who are waiting making dua for you please keep me in yours.

UKVA4

Post by UKVA4 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:08 am

OMG!!! "Your Passport has been received. Please collect it from UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your application between 2pm to 3pm Monday thru Friday" leaving to collect passport." please pray as I am leaving for the VAC!!!!!

nazema

Post by nazema » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:13 am

Hi

I am so happy to hear people are recieving updates to collect passports this morning. InshAllah my husband will recieve this update to soon!

What time do they normally send a text?

Nazema

smalik87
Newly Registered

mubarak

Post by smalik87 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:54 am

congrats to all who have passed this biigest mission. mashallah so happy for you all. may allah give you all the best in life inshallah.

Im keeping my paitence my 12 weeks finish in 2/08/2011 :roll: please keep us peeps who are all waiting in your duas pleaseeee.

Congratsssssss again. :D

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:02 am

Salam guys,

First of all jazakallah khair for making dua for my granny.. she is stable now Alhumdhulila.. she is recovering. Please continue making dua for her. :D

Secondly congrats to all those that have had VISAs granted!

Also all those that have had status changes to collect passports etc.. Good Luck to you guys!!

Please remember me in your duas too! It's horrible having to wait...

:?
Allah is the greatest!

5KHAN5

Post by 5KHAN5 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:43 am

UKVA4 wrote:OMG!!! "Your Passport has been received. Please collect it from UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your application between 2pm to 3pm Monday thru Friday" leaving to collect passport." please pray as I am leaving for the VAC!!!!!

UKVA4 :shock: WOW. That was quick

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:45 am

8 damn weeks!!!!!!!

What the flip?????????

UKVA4 WOW man that's FAST!!!!!!

Your patience that you seemed to have shown and then the struggle, must've have been heard of by Allah, yaar wow man congrats for such a QUICK ready status!

Good Luck to all who are collecting and yeahhhhhhhhh dilse I knew it would be ready status :D

So 3 people got ready status today, awesome! vsimplek, good luck yeah :D
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

wassap

Post by wassap » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:44 am

My dua's are with all you guys that have had updates, you should get good news inshallah!!!!

Out of interest, and in a losing battle to keep my sanity, if it gets to a point where I have to appeal a decision, what is the procedure and what are the forms i have to fill in (im the sponsor).

Whats the time difference in appealing from here and pak, are there any other differences apart from time?

Didnt think the waiting would effect me, but as the time is getting nearer im starting to get a bit tetchy!!!! fortunately ramadan starts in a week or two so at least something else can occupy my mind!

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:48 am

wassap wrote:My dua's are with all you guys that have had updates, you should get good news inshallah!!!!

Out of interest, and in a losing battle to keep my sanity, if it gets to a point where I have to appeal a decision, what is the procedure and what are the forms i have to fill in (im the sponsor).

Whats the time difference in appealing from here and pak, are there any other differences apart from time?

Didnt think the waiting would effect me, but as the time is getting nearer im starting to get a bit tetchy!!!! fortunately ramadan starts in a week or two so at least something else can occupy my mind!
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/ecg/appeals/aplprocedures

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/resources/en/ ... lodgedpost

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/resources/en/ ... lslodgeduk

UKVA4

Post by UKVA4 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:57 am

ALHAMDOLILLAHIRABBILAMIN wasalawatu wasalama ala rasoolihilkareem. VISA SPOUSE /CP-SPOUSE /CP GRANTED. valid from 14/07/11 till 14/10/2013.... Thank u Allah. Thank U my lovely wife for bearing all my idiosyncracies from the date of application and thank u all valuable forum members for ur guidance, support and prayers. Cheers :)

my visa time line
26/05/2011 Application submitted @ VAC Islamabad & sent to Islamabad OC

09/06/2011 Applicaiton under process @ BHC

22/07/2011 Application ready for collection.
Visa Stamped on 14/07/2011 from Islamabad.

No spouse contact, no HR contact to either spouses.... Alhamdolillah :))))

Finally Shadow BRO has been phenomenal throughout this whole period.... CHEERS :)

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:01 pm

UKVA4 wrote:ALHAMDOLILLAHIRABBILAMIN wasalawatu wasalama ala rasoolihilkareem. VISA SPOUSE /CP-SPOUSE /CP GRANTED. valid from 14/07/11 till 14/10/2013.... Thank u Allah. Thank U my lovely wife for bearing all my idiosyncracies from the date of application and thank u all valuable forum members for ur guidance, support and prayers. Cheers :)

my visa time line

Finally Shadow BRO has been phenomenal throughout this whole period.... CHEERS :)
congratulations wish u a happy life

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:02 pm

Many MANY Congrats to UKVA4! :D

I'm so surprised in the sense that it was just less than 12 hours ago that I was telling you to have faith, etc and here you are with the visa in hand. Congrats man :)

Now hurry up and book your flight and come enjoy the funny weather of UK :lol:

Oh yeah, have a look back a page or 2 for the list of potential questions you could be asked upon arrival at the Airport.
Edit: Here you go;
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 024#519024
Last edited by Shadow86 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

wassap

Post by wassap » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:05 pm

UKVA4 wrote:ALHAMDOLILLAHIRABBILAMIN wasalawatu wasalama ala rasoolihilkareem. VISA SPOUSE /CP-SPOUSE /CP GRANTED. valid from 14/07/11 till 14/10/2013.... Thank u Allah. Thank U my lovely wife for bearing all my idiosyncracies from the date of application and thank u all valuable forum members for ur guidance, support and prayers. Cheers :)

my visa time line

Awesome news, congrats to you n ur wife! have a awesome life!

nazema

Post by nazema » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:07 pm

Congrats VAC4 I am so happy for you and wish you both all the best in the future!

5KHAN5

Post by 5KHAN5 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:14 pm

UKVA4 Many Many Congratulations :D Soooo happy for you.

OMG I might be next!!! Hubby submitted his application at Islamabad too.

Did you check online or did you get a text message to inform you application was ready for collection??

UKVA4

Post by UKVA4 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:24 pm

5KHAN5 wrote:UKVA4 Many Many Congratulations :D Soooo happy for you.

Did you check online or did you get a text message to inform you application was ready for collection??
I emailed bhc twice this week but they did not reply at all regarding visa status. This morning while leaving for work checked online and it was still application under process. At 1225 pm pakistan standard time exact I received an sms simultaneously followed by an email Both from gerries to collect... Then I logged in to check vfs website and the status had changed there as well... Alhamdolillah, it ended well :)

UKVA4

Post by UKVA4 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:29 pm

Shadow86 wrote:Many MANY Congrats to UKVA4! :D

I'm so surprised in the sense that it was just less than 12 hours ago that I was telling you to have faith, etc and here you are with the visa in hand. Congrats man :)

Now hurry up and book your flight and come enjoy the funny weather of UK :lol:

Oh yeah, have a look back a page or 2 for the list of potential questions you could be asked upon arrival at the Airport.
Edit: Here you go;
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 024#519024
Brother I am short of words to thank u for all the encouragement... I had literally stopped coming to forum as I had almost run out of patience and anxiety had flushed all my adrenaline... Ur words of encouragement, hope and faith were excellent consolation and meant a lot... I would try to play the weather card @ airport... Would be doing iftar on first ramadhan with my wife insha allah... thank u again bro :)

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:39 pm

Congrats UKVA4!!!! Mashallah that was a swift process!

Could you please let us know what documents you submitted with your application???

Jazakallah Khair
Allah is the greatest!

5KHAN5

Post by 5KHAN5 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:53 pm

UKVA4 wrote:
5KHAN5 wrote:UKVA4 Many Many Congratulations :D Soooo happy for you.

I emailed bhc twice this week but they did not reply at all regarding visa status. This morning while leaving for work checked online and it was still application under process. At 1225 pm pakistan standard time exact I received an sms simultaneously followed by an email Both from gerries to collect... Then I logged in to check vfs website and the status had changed there as well... Alhamdolillah, it ended well :)

Thank You So Much for the reply.
I'm just going to wait till Tuesday and Inshallah Hubby gets a text too.

vsimplek

Post by vsimplek » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:57 pm

Asalam o alaikum all friends thank you for your support Alhamdulilah i have got the visa :D 8) visa was stamped on 12 July from Islamabad.
My timeline is Application submit on 13/05/11 at Lahore vac

under process 27/05/11

Granted visa 22/7/11

Thank you very much again and i pray all applicant get visa soon and join their partner :)

UKVA4

Post by UKVA4 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:00 pm

Exquisit33 wrote:Congrats UKVA4!!!! Mashallah that was a swift process!

Could you please let us know what documents you submitted with your application???

Jazakallah Khair
I had arranged documents in the following sequence which was then changed by VAC staff as per their checklist. However I had put small sticky on each document which said what the document was for. Hope it helps. regards... ( it is pertinent to note that without batlay Khans post and rejection reasons posted by applicants I could not have drafted my visa applicaiton)

Completed Application Form SETTLEMENT (VAF4A NOV 2010)
Additional Information by Applicant.
Affidavit of Support & Additional Information for the form by Sponsor.
Applicant’s Current Passport #:
Passport Size Photograph (Applicant).
Previous Passports, Travelling history Details of applicant (again jolted down in point format Applicant). All 5 previous passports were stappled by VAC staff
TB Certificate.
Evidence of English Language Requirement: IELTS Score Card.
Marriage Certificate Original Urdu.
Marriage Certificate Original English.
NADRA Marriage Registration Certificate.
Notary Public Attested Copy of Marriage Certificate.
Pakistani Origin Card of Sponsor with Endorsement of Applicant’s name as Spouse.
Marriage invitation cards of both Applicant and Sponsor.
Applicant’s Approved “Leave Sanction Application for Marriageâ€