ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zeeh
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by zeeh » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:55 am

Got letter from MP which explains situation, my e mails to mp was mixed with local and London office people in my city was keep telling me havent heard anything on other side my MP have got answer,so he attached letter from home office,which was posted from UK offices to him ,clearly says we apologize for delay and in light of your representations i can conform application will be completed in six weeks,and letter was dated on 4th of August 2014. next week is last.Hopefully will get some updates
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

pind_da_munda_786

Post by pind_da_munda_786 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:03 pm

Hi,

I submitted my application early August 2014.

I really put a lot of hard work into my documentation and made sure everything is included.

When I called the Helpline number for an update, they said a case reviewer has looked at your case and decided the information provided is not sufficient and they are doing more checks.

What does this mean "doing more checks"? They have not contacted me for any additional info..

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:13 pm

pind_da_munda_786 wrote:Hi,

I submitted my application early August 2014.

I really put a lot of hard work into my documentation and made sure everything is included.

When I called the Helpline number for an update, they said a case reviewer has looked at your case and decided the information provided is not sufficient and they are doing more checks.

What does this mean "doing more checks"? They have not contacted me for any additional info..
Its a general excuse they use, if you have submitted everything they asked then don't worry.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:15 pm

zeeh wrote:Got letter from MP which explains situation, my e mails to mp was mixed with local and London office people in my city was keep telling me havent heard anything on other side my MP have got answer,so he attached letter from home office,which was posted from UK offices to him ,clearly says we apologize for delay and in light of your representations i can conform application will be completed in six weeks,and letter was dated on 4th of August 2014. next week is last.Hopefully will get some updates
Well that's helpful, good luck.

sami3

Post by sami3 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:20 pm

zeeh wrote:Got letter from MP which explains situation, my e mails to mp was mixed with local and London office people in my city was keep telling me havent heard anything on other side my MP have got answer,so he attached letter from home office,which was posted from UK offices to him ,clearly says we apologize for delay and in light of your representations i can conform application will be completed in six weeks,and letter was dated on 4th of August 2014. next week is last.Hopefully will get some updates

that is a good sign Zeeh.. good luck bro

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:37 pm

@ aazz786 thanks for that information it's made me stress free for a while, I applied in December and not had a reply yet, the last email they sent said UK checks have been completed and it is with a ECO but I would like to know if anyone knows where a ECO is based? Just hoping to get a reply soon In'Shaa'Allah.

Ket1 don't know u personally but ur story has touched me will do dua for u and everyone else who's waiting, In'Shaa'Allah can't be much longer now.

reeree

Post by reeree » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:56 pm

aazz786 wrote:Salam Everyone.

Background I was divorced a have to children to ex-wife in UK.
I married a widow in Pakistan and have step son under 10.
I met the £23k+ minimum salary.

Quite a complex case compared to most, as soon as 6 months was up, contacted via, email, and telephone for updates, answer each time still under process.

Contacted MP and finally a reply came back to say unto 8 weeks, due to back log plus the court case that paved the way for 4000on holds to be refused.

Then out the blue wife got call to say come pick up documents in Lahore.

Prays were answered both my wife and step son were granted visa no questions asked.

Just want to give hope to others who applied Dec/Jan gone, they just messed up and if you not heard anything then its good news, because if they had a reason to refuse you they would have been in contact.

Good Luck.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

03/01/14 - Applied in Lahore
25/07/14 - 2 update requested by MP - told up 8 weeks after 3 weeks to reply
01/09/14 - Email & Call from VAC to collect Passport
02/09/14 - Visa Granted!

Wow.. MashaAllah - this is great news!
Congratulations!!

My husband applied from Lahore on 4th oct 2013..
And we received an email update yest saying case has been processed.
We are just waiting fod them to get in touch with us to collect passport & documents. Feeling anxious about the decision but praying its good news.

How long after making the decision did it take for them to contact ur wife for RFC?
I think most ppls applications decisions have been made but they have not been informed about document collection yet.
Applied in Lahore: 04/10/2013
Spouse Called for Interview: 08/07/2014
Current Status: Application still under process

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:09 pm

To aazz786

Congratulations !
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:12 pm

Have faith wrote:@ aazz786 thanks for that information it's made me stress free for a while, I applied in December and not had a reply yet, the last email they sent said UK checks have been completed and it is with a ECO but I would like to know if anyone knows where a ECO is based? Just hoping to get a reply soon In'Shaa'Allah.

Ket1 don't know u personally but ur story has touched me will do dua for u and everyone else who's waiting, In'Shaa'Allah can't be much longer now.
ECOs are based all over the world, in your case most certainly Islamabad or possibly Abu Dhabi.

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:49 pm

So they have dealt with quite à féw cases in august ..i mean ss compared to July the ratio is v high
Attachments
image-81348c7fad7d0d1ada5b7fed06af436c20c9388a5a160e175f845d6897320176-V.jpg
Good news guys ..this stat is for Islamabad
image-81348c7fad7d0d1ada5b7fed06af436c20c9388a5a160e175f845d6897320176-V.jpg (235.88 KiB) Viewed 1360 times

sami3

Post by sami3 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:55 pm

Asim khan wrote:So they have dealt with quite à féw cases in august ..i mean ss compared to July the ratio is v high
yes you are right. they have started looking at the applications only recently so hopefully we will hear some good news soon

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:46 pm

sami3 wrote:
Asim khan wrote:So they have dealt with quite à féw cases in august ..i mean ss compared to July the ratio is v high
yes you are right. they have started looking at the applications only recently so hopefully we will hear some good news soon
Okay i cant read the full post for some reason what does it say ?? Xx

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:25 pm

What does this say i cant read it all x thanku

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:30 pm

Have faith wrote:@ aazz786 thanks for that information it's made me stress free for a while, I applied in December and not had a reply yet, the last email they sent said UK checks have been completed and it is with a ECO but I would like to know if anyone knows where a ECO is based? Just hoping to get a reply soon In'Shaa'Allah.

Thank u so much guys please prey Allah gives me strength i am not well and ths new application is a big burden to take on but i need to do this im scared but i have to x
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:21 pm

arslan123 wrote:
sami3 wrote:
Okay i cant read the full post for some reason what does it say ?? Xx
It says how bhc dealt with cases made from Islamabad ..7% in 10 days ..22% in 15 days ..29% in 30 days. 63% in 60 days ..63% in 90 days and 65% in 120 days

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:36 pm

Thank u so much guys please prey Allah gives me strength i am not well and ths new application is a big burden to take on but i need to do this im scared but i have to x[/quote]

Don't be scared Ket1 In'Shaa'Allah all will be well have faith Allah tallah will do what's best for u, it has to be done so don't be scared just be positive and all will be well. Fingers crossed for u.

mooty

Post by mooty » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:39 pm

yes you are right. they have started looking at the applications only recently so hopefully we will hear some good news soon[/quote]

Okay i cant read the full post for some reason what does it say ?? Xx[/quote]
It says how bhc dealt with cases made from Islamabad ..7% in 10 days ..22% in 15 days ..29% in 30 days. 63% in 60 days ..63% in 90 days and 65% in 120 days[/quote]

what does these statistics actually mean? Are they saying that they have concluded 7 application out of 100 in 10 days?

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:43 pm

mooty wrote:yes you are right. they have started looking at the applications only recently so hopefully we will hear some good news soon
Okay i cant read the full post for some reason what does it say ?? Xx[/quote]
It says how bhc dealt with cases made from Islamabad ..7% in 10 days ..22% in 15 days ..29% in 30 days. 63% in 60 days ..63% in 90 days and 65% in 120 days[/quote]

what does these statistics actually mean? Are they saying that they have concluded 7 application out of 100 in 10 days?[/quote]

That means.the amount of applications that r getting assessed ..its not out of 100 ..

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:52 pm

Have faith wrote:Thank u so much guys please prey Allah gives me strength i am not well and ths new application is a big burden to take on but i need to do this im scared but i have to x
Don't be scared Ket1 In'Shaa'Allah all will be well have faith Allah tallah will do what's best for u, it has to be done so don't be scared just be positive and all will be well. Fingers crossed for u.[/quote]
Thank u so much May Allah reward ur kindness inshallah ameen

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:26 pm

Guys a few questions please help
I used to use rebtel to ring my husband and stoppd this as strai after i used local phone so i have bills and statemntsn for both these however obviously because i havnt used rebtel in ages and the last bill is dated October 2013 is it a problem submitting it for this case as its not dated currently but its got my previous call logs on?
Also if i book a apointment for islamabad and then on the day the centre is closed how wil ino? Wil thy tel me? As i dont want to travel so far and these problems going on

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:27 pm

@ Ket1 I got married in 2012 and applied for my husbands visa 21 months later, i stayed in pak for 3 months after marriage and I included all my calls from the time I returned To UK, I would advise you to add all calls in the more the better I added all 18 months calls in, if you are going to re apply because they will be looking at it as a new case.

Also when u ask for a appointment Islamabad will only give u it on the days and timings they are open but if u want to be extra cautious give Islamabad Embassy a call.

Hope this helps u.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:48 pm

Have faith wrote:@ Ket1 I got married in 2012 and applied for my husbands visa 21 months later, i stayed in pak for 3 months after marriage and I included all my calls from the time I returned To UK, I would advise you to add all calls in the more the better I added all 18 months calls in, if you are going to re apply because they will be looking at it as a new case.

Also when u ask for a appointment Islamabad will only give u it on the days and timings they are open but if u want to be extra cautious give Islamabad Embassy a call.

Hope this helps u.
Yh i have calls from over 2 years but was woried incase th date on th old ones wil b a problem but i guess thy cant expect these thngs to b from th previous month only as i have to provide proof from th begining
Ah thas ok thn cuz sometimes thy end up shutting all of a sudden so was woried. As u can tel i am overthinking everythng sory abwt th silly questions jus cant hlp myslf after th last mess :(
Thank u so much may Allah bless ur kindness . In my duwa always z

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:57 pm

Yh i have calls from over 2 years but was woried incase th date on th old ones wil b a problem but i guess thy cant expect these thngs to b from th previous month only as i have to provide proof from th begining
Ah thas ok thn cuz sometimes thy end up shutting all of a sudden so was woried. As u can tel i am overthinking everythng sory abwt th silly questions jus cant hlp myslf after th last mess :(
Thank u so much may Allah bless ur kindness . In my duwa always z
I know it's easier said then done but try not to worry, I have been worrying myself but left everything to Allah tallah, only that will happen what's written.

They want to see your relationship with your husband from when u got married so if that means giving them 2 years of call logs then do that, mind me asking can u tell me why your visa was rejected, I know u mentioned it before but just to refresh my mind what was the reason.

Always in my duas too Hun In'Shaa'Allah all will be well soon, Try and keep positive as your husband will be in the same situation as you and you will have to keep him positive too, I hope to Allah tallah your husband gets his visa before u return back to UK and u both return together In'Shaa'Allah xx

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:11 pm

I know it's easier said then done but try not to worry, I have been worrying myself but left everything to Allah tallah, only that will happen what's written.

They want to see your relationship with your husband from when u got married so if that means giving them 2 years of call logs then do that, mind me asking can u tell me why your visa was rejected, I know u mentioned it before but just to refresh my mind what was the reason.

Always in my duas too Hun In'Shaa'Allah all will be well soon, Try and keep positive as your husband will be in the same situation as you and you will have to keep him positive too, I hope to Allah tallah your husband gets his visa before u return back to UK and u both return together In'Shaa'Allah xx[/quote]
Yh hun ur ryt im so worked up since this rejection :(
Sweetie it was so silly honestly one employee made a 4 pence mistake on my cheque that was all as if that 4 pence was gna mean i couldn't support my husband its so heart breaking
Your soo sweet thank u so much insallah inshallah rely rely app apreciate ur preys man x

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:37 pm

Good luck ket1 InshaAllah it will be granted this now !!

Can someone plz tell me how the appealing process work ?
I knownt takes ages! Lol but apart from that, we r going to be submitting it on Monday InshaAllah .. I was just wondering from there, how long until their 1st response ? And what happens after ?