ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (Protection) Route applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MJ2017
Newly Registered

Re: SET (Protection) Route applications

Post by MJ2017 » Mon May 22, 2017 12:42 pm

Sam1140 wrote:Hey man,

I have just received my 3rd email.
So.. Sam is relaxed now. Don't worry. Everything will be OK.

Sam1140
United States of America

Post by Sam1140 » Mon May 22, 2017 1:53 pm

Hey MJ,

Thanks, so you are waiting for almost a year now? what was the complexity of your application? did you have any convections or notice on your licence? Its been almost 6 months from the beginning of the year and I have not seen anybody says that they have recieved ILR Set P.

Do you think this is based on Nationality or safe return review?

Hope you get it next month
thanks,

MJ2017
Newly Registered

Post by MJ2017 » Mon May 22, 2017 1:59 pm

Sam1140 wrote:Hey MJ,

Thanks, so you are waiting for almost a year now? what was the complexity of your application? did you have any convections or notice on your licence? Its been almost 6 months from the beginning of the year and I have not seen anybody says that they have recieved ILR Set P.

Do you think this is based on Nationality or safe return review?

Hope you get it next month
thanks,
My six months was done last March and they extended till end of June now.
I have no conviction or any negative records and I am married here and I just completed my degree and working since I got my LR.

Yes, I guess the complexity is based on my nationality and safe return review too.

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by salsabeel » Mon May 22, 2017 4:42 pm

Sam1140 wrote:Hey man,

I have just received my 3rd email.
Hellow
I am sure INSHALLA u will get soon your positive decision so just keep waiting and let us know how many days it was late ? Was just 2 days or more BcZ someone got theirs ilr after late email (3,4days late).
& also email saying all things same like previous one.
SALSABEEL

Northernboy122
Newly Registered

Post by Northernboy122 » Mon May 22, 2017 5:40 pm

MJ may know where u from? I was thinking maybe mine is same! I am waiting since january and received 4 emails. Are u from iran

MJ2017
Newly Registered

Post by MJ2017 » Mon May 22, 2017 5:56 pm

Northernboy122 wrote:MJ may know where u from? I was thinking maybe mine is same! I am waiting since january and received 4 emails. Are u from iran
From Sri Lanka and its happening to my friends as well

Sam1140
United States of America

Post by Sam1140 » Tue May 23, 2017 10:03 am

Hellow
I am sure INSHALLA u will get soon your positive decision so just keep waiting and let us know how many days it was late ? Was just 2 days or more BcZ someone got theirs ilr after late email (3,4days late).
& also email saying all things same like previous one.[/quote]

Thank you Sal, it was 3 days late, I hope so.

Do you know people that got their ILR recently?

MJ, I hope you get your ILR very soon and that finally will give you a peace of mind.

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by salsabeel » Tue May 23, 2017 10:26 am

GOOD morning all ,
@sam , if u check feb 2017 post from an applicant named by coffee who got ilr in feb2017 after full 6 months, 2 more my friends of friends got in 5th march in current year.
so in my limitted knowledge, HO is dealing with jan &feb application so finger crossed u will hear good news soon in few weeks.IN SH ALLAH because your late email is a sign of it.
@ MJ HI,
HO also taking long regardless srilanka due to country information but hope and pray they will get it soon too if their nature of claim is still valid, HOPE u will hear in june
SALSABEEL

sundas2013
United Kingdom

Post by sundas2013 » Tue May 23, 2017 2:46 pm

Hi i have sent my application over on 28th april. I received acknowledgement email after 2 wks and then i got nothing. I have people doing their biometrics within 1 wk or 2. Is there anybody who experienced same thing or am i alone. Im really getting worried now.. any reassurience plzzz
Thanks in advance
Regards

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by salsabeel » Tue May 23, 2017 7:27 pm

Hi,
It's all normal for these people who apply with 3,4 dependant s but if u applying as single applicant then u should contect them with in 4to6
weeks.
Hope u relaxed now
SALSABEEL

sundas2013
United Kingdom

Post by sundas2013 » Wed May 24, 2017 10:21 am

Hi thank you salsabeel for your reply. Yes i am not applying alone. I am applying with my 2 kids. I hope everyone get their positive response soon...

Sam1140
United States of America

Post by Sam1140 » Wed May 24, 2017 11:09 am

[quote="salsabeel"]GOOD morning all ,
@sam , if u check feb 2017 post from an applicant named by coffee who got ilr in feb2017 after full 6 months, 2 more my friends of friends got in 5th march in current year.
so in my limitted knowledge, HO is dealing with jan &feb application so finger crossed u will hear good news soon in few weeks.IN SH ALLAH because your late email is a sign of it.

Hi Sal,

I have seen those, however, they have applied in 2016, what I meant was people who applied at the beginning of Jan 2017.

Do you know how the ILR looks like? I have heard that the new ILR for refugees is like the leave to remain and stated '' ILR Refugee'' is that correct?

Thanks

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by salsabeel » Thu May 25, 2017 9:29 am

Hellow Sam
My friends 2 relatives got Ilr , they applied in sep2016. Their cases took full 6 months but Jan & Feb 2017 clubs are still under consideration as 1 of my friend from in this club got this answer when spoke to HO few weeks ago.so it means this year waiting time could b 6 or more as still nobody get their ILR even nearly 5 months gone.
But again I will say due to HO new policy
May be reverse as HO answered to UN letters wait till elections, it means beforehand election they cannot change wording on BRP due to panding election.but if they do it doesn't matter how looks like ILR IT ALL MEANS PERMANENT STAY so my advice not to worry & pray all will get our ILR INSHALLA .
SALSABEEL

Sam1140
United States of America

Post by Sam1140 » Thu May 25, 2017 11:15 am

Thank you Sal,

Exactly, it doesn't really matter what is written on it. I visit this website nearly every day and its good that I can talk to people that understand our problem and will hopefully, inshala, will go through it.

I am hoping that someone posts a good news soon on this forum,
Best of luck man

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by salsabeel » Wed May 31, 2017 7:15 pm

Hi all
Hope all is good
But EMAILS R QUITE COSTLY AS U CAN READVHERE
https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news/fury- ... 12.article
SALSABEEL

Sam1140
United States of America

Post by Sam1140 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:47 pm

Hey guys,
Other members have shared the HO link that you can check the application status, I have checked mine and says that ''Awaiting a decision'', the link is

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

and I have used my Special Delivery reference number as other reference numbers were not recognised, please check and if you would like share with us your status.
Thanks

Northernboy122
Newly Registered

Post by Northernboy122 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:16 pm

Sam1140 that link was very great news i have seen in last 6 months but it does not work with any of my reference numbers and unfortunately I lost my postal tracking code! Anyway tomorrow I will call them. Is it a new service? I guess thousands of people called them to know their status until they made this site!

Sam1140
United States of America

Post by Sam1140 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:03 pm

Yes, this is a new service and its under trial I think, it would have been good if you could find the delivery ref number, I hope you hear good news tomorrow, please let us know once you have called.

MJ2017
Newly Registered

Post by MJ2017 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:20 pm

Sam1140 wrote:Hey guys,
Other members have shared the HO link that you can check the application status, I have checked mine and says that ''Awaiting a decision'', the link is

and I have used my Special Delivery reference number as other reference numbers were not recognised, please check and if you would like share with us your status.
Thanks
Thank you Sam1140,

I checked it with a delivery reference number, it shows 'Awaiting a Decision' which was updated on 21st April 2017.

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by salsabeel » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:07 pm

Sam1140 wrote:Hey guys,

Thanks
Hellow all hope all is good
Thanks @ Sam
That's really informative link & I checked with my special delivery tracking number and it saying
APPLICATION IS AWAITING A DECISION & it's updated its status on 21 April 2017. & I am expecting @ Sam & @ mj
Also seen all words by words lines, if got different please share here for ideas what's going on
Many thanks all sharing their updates after visiting the site
SALSABEEL

Sam1140
United States of America

Post by Sam1140 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:27 am

Hey guys,

Mine says exactly the same and updated on 21st April too, its under trial and I think they have just started it on 21st April,

thanks

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by salsabeel » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:33 pm

@sam
It also saying as below
Application status updated on 21 April 2017.

What does this mean?
Your application has been considered and is awaiting a decision.

The order of the status is Open, Awaiting a decision and Decided.

Did u check ?? Al same lines u found on site
Just for getting better idea I am asking then we can match information , applications are under process or considering or fully decided Many thanks
SALSABEEL

Sam1140
United States of America

Post by Sam1140 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:35 pm

Sal,
mine says exactly the same, I think they have updated most of the applications on 21st april, our ones are awaiting a decision, all the required information gathered and now a case worker needs to review them and decide.

sundas2013
United Kingdom

Post by sundas2013 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:09 pm

Hi hope u all doing well.. i wanted to ask how u are all checking update on your application?? I tried with my case id but its been not recognised.. i do not have the royal mail tracking number.

MJ2017
Newly Registered

Post by MJ2017 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:23 pm

sundas2013 wrote:Hi hope u all doing well.. i wanted to ask how u are all checking update on your application?? I tried with my case id but its been not recognised.. i do not have the royal mail tracking number.

Unfortunately, only royal mail tracking ID worked for me Sundas.