ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:17 pm

yes I am going to court with solicitor......everything is still the same, apart from the fact that I now have a joint mortgage with my sister. My solicitor says that I am still earning enough according to immigration law to support my husband. I have heard that sometimes the Home Office solicitor looks at the case & they tell them to issue the visa without going to court, if this happens then great........if not then I am confident that we will win appeal, but still a bit apprehensive cos ive waited so long now it just seems it will never happen for me

maymar
- thin ice -

Post by maymar » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:35 pm

CRT7 wrote:yes I am going to court with solicitor......everything is still the same, apart from the fact that I now have a joint mortgage with my sister. My solicitor says that I am still earning enough according to immigration law to support my husband. I have heard that sometimes the Home Office solicitor looks at the case & they tell them to issue the visa without going to court, if this happens then great........if not then I am confident that we will win appeal, but still a bit apprehensive cos ive waited so long now it just seems it will never happen for me
Good your solicitor doing good wishing you good luck

doll8288
Newly Registered

Post by doll8288 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Hi all
Today i got an email from eco saying that my husband documents wil b ready for collection by monday 21 march from gerry. Im so worried i hope he gets the visa we submitted passport on 18th feb,

ahmedx
Newly Registered

Post by ahmedx » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:54 pm

Hello every one just thought i would give you guys an update of whats been going on:

1) My uncle (UK citizen) applied for for his wifes visa in approx June 2010 which was refused.

2) Appealed and attended the hearing with a Barrister representing him in Middlesex early September 2010.

3) Solicitors firm received letter specifying the the appeal had been allowed in mid October 2010.

4) 4th march passport re-submitted in Pakistan after receiving call letter.

5) 15th march passport collected with visa stamped with 3 months to travel.

It has deff been an experience which has put me off getting married from Pakistan when the time comes lol but i wish all of you ladies and gents all the best!! Good luck!

ukspousevisa
Newly Registered

Re: Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Post by ukspousevisa » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:45 am

sherlypk wrote:Hi,

Finally, call letter is issued for my mother. We have booked an appointment for 18 June 2009 which is the earliest one as per Gerry's Karachi for British High Commission in Pakistan.

Any idea how long will it take afterwards to stamp a visa.

Regards,

Sherly
usually about 3 months

maymar
- thin ice -

Post by maymar » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:47 am

yes i'm agree with you aprox. 3 month after getting Determination...

maymar
- thin ice -

Post by maymar » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:07 am

Hi.
I get call from abu dhabi they lost my photos so i submit today lets see how long it will be tack to get back passport i think 1 week more.. :roll:

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:07 pm

Please restrict your queries in this topic to the stated subject of the topic "Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan".
Please refrain from using this topic (or forum) as online chatroom and for making irrelevant posts (e.g. - asking for chat IDs, asking members to login online to chat, pleasantries, repeated congratulations, bumps, repeated requests for updates, making off-topic posts, etc.). If off-topic / irrelevant posts continue, this topic may be permanently closed.
Terms & Conditions wrote:The language of this board is English, and any posts not in English are liable to be deleted without notice.
Every member is expected to followT&Cs of the forum, without exception. People are free to find and use an immigration related website that allows use of language(s) other than English. Members not following the T&Cs may have their membership to the board deleted.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:27 am

How long do you have to leave the country once visa has been issued 3months? used to be 1 month.

Thanks
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

ahmedx
Newly Registered

Post by ahmedx » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:38 am

K44MYY wrote:How long do you have to leave the country once visa has been issued 3months? used to be 1 month.

Thanks
Not sure what it used to be but mu uncles wife has got a 3 month limit as they have a baby daughter who they need to gain entry Clarence for however the BHC have said this can take anything from 6 weeks to 6 months :?

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:49 am

ahmedx wrote:
K44MYY wrote:How long do you have to leave the country once visa has been issued 3months? used to be 1 month.

Thanks
Not sure what it used to be but mu uncles wife has got a 3 month limit as they have a baby daughter who they need to gain entry Clarence for however the BHC have said this can take anything from 6 weeks to 6 months :?
Then it must be 3 months im sure.
Thanks
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:50 am

Last edited by shahzad80 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MrsJKH
Newly Registered

visa stamping time after appeal successful

Post by MrsJKH » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:50 pm

Hello

My husband submitted his passport on 30/03/2011

How many working days did you wait upon receiving a message to collect visa and passport?

Online status still reads forward to islamabad OC

Apparently its been processed at BHC in islamabad as I received an email from AbuDhabi stating they cannot comment and that they have sent my email to colleagues in Islamabad.

Thanks alot

J

ali.j
Newly Registered

is there some one to help me

Post by ali.j » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:56 pm

Salam to All of you

well i want to share with you that i have Received a Call latter from home office to submit my passport and i have submited on 15/03/2011 and still i haven't received any answer from them
is it possible that i can get my passport with Visa stamp

Regard
Ali

MrsJKH
Newly Registered

Re: is there some one to help me

Post by MrsJKH » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:16 pm

ali.j wrote:Salam to All of you

well i want to share with you that i have Received a Call latter from home office to submit my passport and i have submited on 15/03/2011 and still i haven't received any answer from them
is it possible that i can get my passport with Visa stamp

Regard
Ali
I submitted mine on 30/03/2011. I still haven't heard. Email them and find out. If you haven't heard then I guess I still need to wait. But call gerrys or email them to find out

Manno1

Post by Manno1 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:41 pm

Salam everyone!

Anyone got a good news? I went to submit my passport today but it was not having 6 months validity. Finally sent it for renewal. I had a quick question that should I send a covering letter with documents? If yes then what should I be writing?

Your suggestion will be truly appreciated. Thank you and good luck to all!

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:24 pm

Manno1 wrote:Salam everyone!

Anyone got a good news? I went to submit my passport today but it was not having 6 months validity. Finally sent it for renewal. I had a quick question that should I send a covering letter with documents? If yes then what should I be writing?

Your suggestion will be truly appreciated. Thank you and good luck to all!
There is no need for cover letter.You have a call letter and submit documents that has been asked in call letter.
This is not legal advice..I am not immigration consultant or solicitor so please seek legal advice for yours immigration matters

ali.j
Newly Registered

Post by ali.j » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:32 am

salam
hope that you all are fine and great

well i have a Question i have received call latter from home office and i have Submited my passport as well

so is ther any chances of rejection again or they will give Visa this time waiting for you answer

Amir2011
Newly Registered

Re: status update

Post by Amir2011 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:25 am

Aoa everyone,

online tracking status read as
4.4.11: application forwarded to Islamabad OC
6.4.11: application forwarded to ebmbassy fir processing
15.4.11: application under process at BHC

does anybody know how long they take after this update?
May Allah bless everyone success.aameen

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:54 am

Amir 2011

return of passport times vary, although recently they have been coming back much quicker going by what others are reporting on this forum, Inshallah you will receive it soon.

DO they give u a track reference number 2nd time u submit passport too?

Was your appeal allowed in court? Any court experiences will be much appreciated as I have a hearing in May

Thanks

Amir2011
Newly Registered

Re: CRT7

Post by Amir2011 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:28 am

CRT7,

Yes, they provided a new reference number for tracking the application status 2nd time.

The appeal was allowed in the court on the day of hearing though the decision in written was received after 15 days.

All the best for your hearing. If you are going with solicitor, then tell him ask you at the end of everything a question like "Do you want to say or add anything?"

In reply you can state that the life is very difficult without family and you can't concentrate or focus on your profession properly without your family.

This is what I did and judge in fact considered this point and mentioned in the determination. Most of the times home office representatives don't come into the court if they feel they don't have strong evidence. In my hearing there was no representative which is good.

All the best again and Please remember me in your prayers.

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Tue May 03, 2011 4:39 pm

Inshallah you're very close to the end of the waiting game now, will remember you in my duas....

Thanks for your advice, the solicitor im using is the same one that won my brothers appeal last year, my solicitor says the judge very much concentrates on the factual evidence presented, so i dont think my solicitor wants me to add emotion to it.......hes pretty confident that we will will Inshallah.....I on the other hand am dreading it........they refused us for one reason which was a total mistake so my solicitor is not planning on a lenghty hearing anyway..........ill let you know how i get on thanks

Amir2011
Newly Registered

RE: Status changed

Post by Amir2011 » Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm

AoA,

Online status changed to "Processed application Returned to AC"

Any one who got this message, any idea how long they take after this status to collection message.

It is an allowed appeal case, hopefully everything will go fine.

May Allah give success to everyone. Aameen

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Re: RE: Status changed

Post by shahzad80 » Wed May 04, 2011 10:41 pm

Amir2011 wrote:AoA,

Online status changed to "Processed application Returned to AC"

Any one who got this message, any idea how long they take after this status to collection message.

It is an allowed appeal case, hopefully everything will go fine.

May Allah give success to everyone. Aameen
2 to 3 days.

Sometimes one week.

Shahzad
This is not legal advice..I am not immigration consultant or solicitor so please seek legal advice for yours immigration matters

rashidjeepk
Newly Registered

Visa Advise in appeal

Post by rashidjeepk » Wed May 11, 2011 10:50 am

Hi,

SETTLEMENT VISA
Case submitted 23 May 2010
Refused entry clearance 14 July 2010
Appeal lodged 15 December 2011
Court hearing Date : 9 Feb 2011
submit passport 4 May 2011

Received the following email:

UKBA aims to process allowed appeals within 8 weeks of official notification of the determination. Because we may need additional information or to assess whether there have been any significant changes in your circumstances since the original decision, we have yet to make a final decision on your application. But supplying the information below, making these arrangements and providing your passport as soon as possible will assist us in progressing your case more quickly. There will be no additional charge for this service.

We are able to post date visit visas for up to three months so it is important therefore that you contact us as soon as possible even if you do not intend to travel straight away.

When you attend the Gerry's International Visa Application Centre, please bring with you:

§ This letter. Your passport will not be accepted at the UK Visa Application Centre if you fail to present this letter.
§ Your passport and the passport(s) of any member of your family if mentioned above. The passport(s) should have at least six months validity.
§ Please confirm your intended date of travel and length of stay.
§ For settlement applicants – please provide passport copy of sponsor showing their current immigration status
§ TB certificate. Any applicant over the age of 11 going to the UK for 6 months or more is required to hold an up to date TB certificate. Your TB certificate should be valid at the time of arrival in the United Kingdom. The TB certificate is only acceptable if it is issued by International Organisation for Migration (IOM), and their clinics are in Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi and Mirpur. You may wish to book an appointment by calling 051-111-466-472 between 08:00 to 13:00 Monday to Friday. Please note your entry into United Kingdom may be denied if you are travelling to the UK without a valid TB certificate in your possession.

§ If you are an applicant under the age of 18, we require the following information:

1. If you intend to travel unaccompanied, we require written permission from your parent(s)/guardian that you may travel alone.
2. If you intend to travel accompanied by your parent/s, we require the accompanying adult's passport number and name in full.
3. If you intend to travel accompanied by anyone other than your parent(s)/guardian, you must provide written permission from your parent(s)/guardian that you may travel.

Yours Sincerely,

Head of Post Decision Team
UKBAIG, Islamabad

My question is that everyone was asked to submit "2 recent passport size photograph taken against white back ground"
They haven't asked me to submit.

I have submitted my passport but do I need to conact gerry again and submit photos again?

Please guide.

Thanks
Rashid