ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PakKnight
Newly Registered

Post by PakKnight » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:11 pm

Hi Peeps

Can any of you confirm where the decisions for settlement cases are made. Is it in Islamabad or Abudahbi.

My Wifes Application was successfull and the visa was granted on 01/08/11. However My brothers wife who applied at the same time as my wife still has her status set as "Under Process at the BHC" . and now due to the fact its ramadan im guessing the processing times may have a further dealy. Can any of you confirm. Many Thanks

ss27

Post by ss27 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:11 pm

PakKnight wrote:Hi Peeps

Can any of you confirm where the decisions for settlement cases are made. Is it in Islamabad or Abudahbi.

My Wifes Application was successfull and the visa was granted on 01/08/11. However My brothers wife who applied at the same time as my wife still has her status set as "Under Process at the BHC" . and now due to the fact its ramadan im guessing the processing times may have a further dealy. Can any of you confirm. Many Thanks
what was ur processing time

jut2nv
Newly Registered

Post by jut2nv » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:57 pm

Hi everyone and Ramzaan mubarak to everyone..

I'm in the same boat as most of you you. Visa application has been submitted since 05/05/2011 yet there has been no news. the status of the visa changed on 18/05/2011 and since has been at there processing at BHC...

It will be 3 months on Friday and hope to hear something soon.

I have noted that some people who had submitted in May 2011 have already been advised, refusal or acceptance.... Would there be any particular reason why ours is taking so long.... I went out of my way to provide all, if not more paperwork than they require.... Yet it is still taken almost 3 months.

I have called gerrrys but they are unable to advise. i have also called Islamabad BHC but they are very rude and hang up as soon as they hear the words visa...

I have every confidence in ALLAH, however i can not be so sure about the process and the people in Islamabad....Can anyone shed any lights on this matter???

any and all help will be greatly appriciated.

Omer

PakKnight
Newly Registered

Post by PakKnight » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:04 pm

ss27 wrote:

Approximately 5 Working Weeks.

nazema

Post by nazema » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:10 pm

Hi Jut2nv

Don't worry - InshAllah you will be granted a Visa. Have you tried emailing BHC?

vsimplek

Post by vsimplek » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:29 pm

PakKnight wrote:
ss27 wrote:

Approximately 5 Working Weeks.

Don't worry PakKnight settlement visa application normally takes about 12 weeks or 60 working days some application bhc process fast and some they take full time so just wait inshallah you will get your passport back

jut2nv
Newly Registered

Post by jut2nv » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:03 pm

yeh from reading some 100 pages of this thread it does seem to be hit and miss as to the timings, just hope they dont slack during ramzan,

Personally i feel i am missing out. This is our first ramzan after our wedding, but are having to fast in different time zones :-(

amzy21
Newly Registered

Post by amzy21 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:51 pm

hey i gt my husbands visa done in 3 weeks.i submitted the application on 22/06/11 was under process on 06/07/11 and visa was stamped on 25/07/11...good luck to all yu guys awaiting replys(: x

vsimplek

Post by vsimplek » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:18 am

amzy21 wrote:hey i gt my husbands visa done in 3 weeks.i submitted the application on 22/06/11 was under process on 06/07/11 and visa was stamped on 25/07/11...good luck to all yu guys awaiting replys(: x
wow thats a record time in 3 weeks :D

PakKnight
Newly Registered

Post by PakKnight » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:08 am

Not to take the limelight from you amzy21 but i think my Wifes one may have been quicker than i intially thought I will find out and post soon. :lol: (I dont like being beaten :wink: )

Jazakallah Vsimpek for the clarification and support. I pray that it gets done soon inshallah so both my wife and brothers wife can come over at the same time. My duas are with everyone who is undergoing this process at the moment and I hope you all have a successfull outcome.

One more question is there a time limit in which once the visa has been granted they have to travel within i.e 28 days etc.?? I know the visa is valid for 27 odd months. Thanks.

vsimplek wrote:
amzy21 wrote:hey i gt my husbands visa done in 3 weeks.i submitted the application on 22/06/11 was under process on 06/07/11 and visa was stamped on 25/07/11...good luck to all yu guys awaiting replys(: x
wow thats a record time in 3 weeks :D

nazema

Post by nazema » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:18 am

PakKnight,

The Visa is granted for 27 months. So your wife can travel anytime within those 27 months, however, she then later would not be able to satisfy the requirements for Indefinite Leave therefore it is best to come within 3 months.

the 28 day rule no longer exists.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:35 am

asslamamualaikummmmm

aww bless u so much @ nazema, ss27, exquisit33...i won't forget ur kind wordsssssss....XX..Andd yup i kno ur al ther for me!!!...jzk loadsss

good luck to thoes who r waiting..

Shazia80
Newly Registered

Post by Shazia80 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:57 am

Hi,
I would like to find out about getting my husband back in UK. I got married in 2009, my husband overstayed in UK for 3 years, he was caught drink and driving he was sentenced for 14 day then I paid for his ticket and he left the country voluntarily.
It’s been two years now we been married I would like to call him over can you please advice me how to call him over.

Would he be allowed to come back to the country? Some ppl are saying he wont be allowed and some are saying he would? I am confused.. any help?

Thanyou
shazia

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:11 am

:(
Last edited by Exquisit33 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Allah is the greatest!

Shazia80
Newly Registered

Post by Shazia80 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:24 am

Hi thank you for your reply

Basically he served his sentence for drink and driving which was the 14 days he also paid the fine for the insurance etc.. He left the country voluntarily by paying for his own expense i.e. ticket.

So does that mean the offences are still on his record?
After he got sent back Pakistan, I went after 3 weeks and got married to him, my parents are not aware of my marriage, my younger brother and sisters are aware only.

I have visited him twice, regularly sent him money to support him, I call him daily 10 times in a day and at night around 4 hours of conversation. I love him a lot and want him to join me in the UK.

Some1 said to me that he will not be able to come back for 10 years is this true? Can some1 advise me?

Thank you

vsimplek

Post by vsimplek » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:56 am

Hello shazia i would suggest you to take advice from good solicitor i think he can come back but you need to hire a good solicitor.

smalik87
Newly Registered

Post by smalik87 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:06 pm

ALLHUMDULIILAH I HAVE GREAT NEWS PEEPS

MY HUBBY GOT TO ISLAMABAD FINALY AND HIS VISA IS GRANTED :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

IM SO THAKFULL TO ALL AND THANK ALL FOR PRAYING AND KEEPING US PEEPS WHO WERE AWAITING IN YOU DUAS.XXX

INSHALLAH FOR THE PEEPS WAITING YOU WILL HAVE GOOD NEWS AND PLEASE HAVE SABAAR.

10TH MAY 2011 SUBMITED ISLAMBAD
23RD MAY UNDER PROCCES
28TH JULY READY TO COLLECT
04/08/2011 GRANTED :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :P

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:19 pm

ALLHUMDULIILAH I HAVE GREAT NEWS PEEPS

MY HUBBY GOT TO ISLAMABAD FINALY AND HIS VISA IS GRANTED

IM SO THAKFULL TO ALL AND THANK ALL FOR PRAYING AND KEEPING US PEEPS WHO WERE AWAITING IN YOU DUAS.XXX

23RD MAY UNDER PROCCES
04/08/2011 GRANTED
Mubarak Sister! I am glad your hubby finally got the great news!!! I made lots of dua for you guys! Yay!
Can you please put up a list of all documents you have submitted! please. Thanks! :D

Please remember all of us in your duas please! Jazakallah Khair
Allah is the greatest!

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:28 pm

smalik87..

congratulations...you may now live happily every after!!!!!!....

excllent news..finally reached lol...im happy for you..

plz stil try to cum bk and visit us if we r stil here lol..and may Allah bless u with every happiness..Ameen

smalik87
Newly Registered

Post by smalik87 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:42 pm

THANKS GUYS.

BELOW ARE THE DOCUMENTS I GAVE

P60
6 MONTHS WAGE
LETTER FROM EMPLOYER TO CONFIRM MY EMPLOYMENT

6 MONTH BANK STATEMENT
A LETTER FROM ME EXPLAINING MY MONEY IN AND OUT SIGNED BY ME
MY SAVINGS BANK STATEMENT

I HAVE A PROPERTY

LAND REGISTRY
ACOMADATION REPORT
PROOF OF WHERE I AM LIVING AT MOMENT

ALLL MY DOCUMENTS WERE CERTIFIED FROM SOLICITOR HERE AND THEY MADE A LITTLE REPORT FOR ME
PASSPORT COPIES (ALSO IN AND OUT OF PAKISTAN STAMP COPIES)
WEDDING PICS
TRAVEL TICKETS
AND A STATEMENT FROM ME STATING THAT WE HAVE MET BEFORE ETC AND SIGNED BY ME.

:D :D :D :D

OF COURSE I WILL BE CHECKING UP FOR GOOD NEWS INSHALLAH FOR OTHERS AND MY DUAS ARE FOR ALL. XXX

nazema

Post by nazema » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:11 pm

Congrats Smalik87 - thw wait was worth it!

5KHAN5

Post by 5KHAN5 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:19 pm

smalik87 wrote:ALLHUMDULIILAH I HAVE GREAT NEWS PEEPS

MY HUBBY GOT TO ISLAMABAD FINALY AND HIS VISA IS GRANTED :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

23RD MAY UNDER PROCCES

Mashallah CONGRATULATIONS :D Finally your Hubby made it. So happy for you Inshallah you have a long and happy life together.

ss27

Post by ss27 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:26 pm

smalik87 wrote:THANKS GUYS.

BELOW ARE THE DOCUMENTS I GAVE

P60
6 MONTHS WAGE
LETTER FROM EMPLOYER TO CONFIRM MY EMPLOYMENT

6 MONTH BANK STATEMENT
A LETTER FROM ME EXPLAINING MY MONEY IN AND OUT SIGNED BY ME
MY SAVINGS BANK STATEMENT

I HAVE A PROPERTY

LAND REGISTRY
ACOMADATION REPORT
PROOF OF WHERE I AM LIVING AT MOMENT

ALLL MY DOCUMENTS WERE CERTIFIED FROM SOLICITOR HERE AND THEY MADE A LITTLE REPORT FOR ME
PASSPORT COPIES (ALSO IN AND OUT OF PAKISTAN STAMP COPIES)
WEDDING PICS
TRAVEL TICKETS
AND A STATEMENT FROM ME STATING THAT WE HAVE MET BEFORE ETC AND SIGNED BY ME.

:D :D :D :D

OF COURSE I WILL BE CHECKING UP FOR GOOD NEWS INSHALLAH FOR OTHERS AND MY DUAS ARE FOR ALL. XXX

Congrats sister

best wishes

just quick question guys i have only send 4mnths wage slips but i have set 6 mnths bank statements

will it make any difference,

last time i have sent 6 mnths wage slips and 6 mnth bank statement
case wasnt objected on this ground it was stupid english course this time i have only sent 4 mnths payslips

i personally dont think so it will make any difference as they have got every thing in their record i have sent the refusal notice with the application

what u guys say??

5KHAN5

Post by 5KHAN5 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:39 pm

This Forum has been very quite recently.

I'm still waiting :cry: Havn't heard anything yet :cry:
Trying to be calm and patient but have my days where the occasional break down comes about :cry: like today

Really just wishing and making Dua with every namaz that we get a response Soon. I havn't been logging into the tracking system just waiting for hubby to get the text so he can tell me.

Really missing him now it's been a year since I last saw him. And it will be 5years this month that we have been married really pray that we get a reply Soon Inshallah.

Praying for you all PLEASE PLEASE keep me in your Duas.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:40 pm

5KHAN5 wrote:
smalik87 wrote:ALLHUMDULIILAH I HAVE GREAT NEWS PEEPS

23RD MAY UNDER PROCCES

Mashallah CONGRATULATIONS :D Finally your Hubby made it. So happy for you Inshallah you have a long and happy life together.
Well done and congratulation on your hubbys success