ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saf786
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by saf786 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:08 pm

freddy786 wrote:@saf786,i also applied as selfemployed,and waiting for reply how many bnk statements did u submit in ur first application?
I had submitted 12 but 3 had no transaction because I was away on holiday to Pakistan

I plan to apply again in April to complete another financial year so I have 12 fresh statements .. I will still submit last years too with all hmrc and tax letters so they have no reason or doubt
InshaAllah

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:14 pm

For the people who have or are going to apply as self employed

Do we HAVE to submit both, personal and business bank statements ?? What if u use ur business acc as ur personal ? Becauae I only use my business acc for everything .. I don't have a personal acc which I use for anything so can it just be 12 months business acc statements ?

humawakas2014

Post by humawakas2014 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:19 pm

saf786 wrote:For the people who have or are going to apply as self employed

Do we HAVE to submit both, personal and business bank statements ?? What if u use ur business acc as ur personal ? Becauae I only use my business acc for everything .. I don't have a personal acc which I use for anything so can it just be 12 months business acc statements ?
I think business account 12 months statement will be enough I personally did personal account too but from what I know business account should be fine. I would add in a cover letter to make it clear why you don't have a personal account
June 30th 2014 - Applied for spouse visa (Pakistan)
August 11th 2014 - daughters Right of Abode applied
August 18th 2014 - Right of Abode successful
December 2nd 2014 - Spouse visa refused
December 29th 2014 - Reapplied for Spouse visa

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:36 pm

Some of my payments were made in April this year for march work ..even though Tax year finishes on 31st march ..wud they consider them payments in the last financial year

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:31 am

zeeh wrote:hi guys,i have received following response please shed a light on it..
Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration international enquiry
service.

We have received a response from the decision making centre, following your
request for information on the status of your visa application which states
as follows: "This application has been Under process with on-going
enquiries/checks". Please let us know if you were contacted so that we
close the case.
Salam, Zeeh i received same format email on 9 september 2014. So dnt worry they are doing their scientfic process on our application.
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:12 am

Just to let you guys know, date of decision was 15th September and I received phone call on 17th.
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

freddy786
Newly Registered

Post by freddy786 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:45 am

salam brother i got the email that decision on my application has been made on 11th September but stil nt got any rfc,

Nm.123

Post by Nm.123 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:19 am

Dear XXXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry
Service.

We understand that you would like to know about the current status of your
visa application. I have tracked the status (XXXXXXXXXXXX and date of birth
XXXXXXXX) and found that there are no current updates. This could be
because your application was submitted recently or the details that you
have provided above are incorrect.

If it is the former you may contact us at a later stage once our records
have been updated. We will be happy to give you the current status of your
application. If the information provided is incorrect then please provide
the 9-digit GWF number and the date of birth of the applicant.

Alternatively, once the process has been completed and a decision has been
made the visa application centre will be in contact as per process.

Though we try our best to complete the visa application process in 15
working days, each application is subject to an individual assessment and
processing times may vary, hence applicants are requested to be patient and
wait for the processing to be completed. You can check how long you'll have
to wait for a decision on your visa application in your country (if you
applied from outside the UK) by entering your details at the following
link: :
https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... on/about/a
bout-our-services . Please note that the actual processing times may vary
depending on a range of factors.

We have service level standards for processing UK visa applications. We
will process 90% of non-settlement applications within 3 weeks, 98% within
6 weeks and 100% within 12 weeks of the application (biometric taken) date;
and 95% of settlement applications within 12 weeks of the biometric taken
date and 100% within 24 weeks of the application (biometric taken) date.
Please note that we define 1 week as 5 working days.

We strongly recommend not to book prepaid travel and accommodation before
receiving the visa.

For any further details, or should you need to contact us again please
refer to our website at https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/, select
appropriate country, click next and then select 'E-Mail form' and complete
as instructed. We will aim to come back to you within 1 day.

Kind regards,
XXXXXXXXX

Can someone please tell me what is meant by this I've emailed em couple of times & always get this response

mooty

Post by mooty » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:37 am

I have the similar problem. I have checked my detail twice and made sure it's correct but still I have got the response that they can't find any update in the system. Odd!

Nm.123

Post by Nm.123 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:36 am

I find that so frustrating is there another email I can contact them on

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:10 pm

@nm.123 I got the same email a while ago, I think they are just automated responses because half of the time their emails don't make any sense, email them again asking for an update see what they reply, I always email them although most of them time they say it's in process. I'm afraid there's no other email only this one.

Sofroon
Newly Registered

Post by Sofroon » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:09 pm

Hiya all,

Could someone please help me iv tried emailing the link for ukvi to get updates on my husbands application status, as they ask for the GWF number the receipts or so called tokans that my husband has there is no sorts of GWF numbers on that so could someone help what we could do?

Many thanks
Regards
Sofroon

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:17 pm

Sofroon wrote:Hiya all,

Could someone please help me iv tried emailing the link for ukvi to get updates on my husbands application status, as they ask for the GWF number the receipts or so called tokans that my husband has there is no sorts of GWF numbers on that so could someone help what we could do?

Many thanks
Regards
Sofroon

Hi,

The form you filled have a GWF number, open your form which you filled online and you'll get the number if you don't have a printed copy of your form handy otherwise your printed copy also have GWF number.

Hope this helps.

abdab
Newly Registered

Post by abdab » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:38 pm

Hi

My wife applied for visa from pakistan about 8 months ago and we have not heard anything

All we have is a QML number

What is the best way to contact them and if anybody has any phone numbers or email addresses that will be great

Thanks

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:01 pm

abdab wrote:Hi

My wife applied for visa from pakistan about 8 months ago and we have not heard anything

All we have is a QML number

What is the best way to contact them and if anybody has any phone numbers or email addresses that will be great

Thanks
https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:32 pm

freddy786 wrote:salam brother i got the email that decision on my application has been made on 11th September but stil nt got any rfc,

I think you should visit your visa centr to check tht your documents arrives or not.. Becoz heard frm many applicants tht due to baklogs they r not calling on time for rfc so i think u should go visit.. Maybe u get documents IA

P.s.. Take print out to gerry centr of the email tht writtens regarding ur decision been made just to prove them
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:28 pm

Safikazmi12 wrote:
zeeh wrote:hi guys,i have received following response please shed a light on it..
Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration international enquiry
service.

We have received a response from the decision making centre, following your
request for information on the status of your visa application which states
as follows: "This application has been Under process with on-going
enquiries/checks". Please let us know if you were contacted so that we
close the case.
Salam, Zeeh i received same format email on 9 september 2014. So dnt worry they are doing their scientfic process on our application.
W/S
Safikazmi12 BUT THIS IS CONFUSING ME (Please let us know if you were contacted so that we
close the case)
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:39 pm

The visa people randomly rang my husband on friday to ask if had picked his pasport up and wen he said yes they said ok and just put the fone down
I realy dont understand their system and how unprofessional these people are clearly not being aware of whats going on as they should already know we have submitted our online application and r reapplying
Btw guys dont no if i told u befor but wen my husband wen to pik up his pasport the staff wer so rude they thrust the papers in his hand and said its been refused go outside and read the refusal letter, thy also had the wrong date on the refusal letter of when i applied. And these r people hu r making decisions on others lives
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:01 pm

Ket1 wrote:The visa people randomly rang my husband on friday to ask if had picked his pasport up and wen he said yes they said ok and just put the fone down
I realy dont understand their system and how unprofessional these people are clearly not being aware of whats going on as they should already know we have submitted our online application and r reapplying
Btw guys dont no if i told u befor but wen my husband wen to pik up his pasport the staff wer so rude they thrust the papers in his hand and said its been refused go outside and read the refusal letter, thy also had the wrong date on the refusal letter of when i applied. And these r people hu r making decisions on others lives

Are you saying the package was opened when your husband got documents back? As far as I know it should be sealed and only application should open it and by no means VAC should be able to tell if it is approved or rejected.

freddy786
Newly Registered

Post by freddy786 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:08 pm

i knw sis they r so rude people,and i really dnt want to face them again,but as i think they dnt knw that visa rejected or aproved,good luck for ur 2nd application,

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:35 pm

Ket1 wrote:The visa people randomly rang my husband on friday to ask if had picked his pasport up and wen he said yes they said ok and just put the fone down
THESE ARE OUR BROTHER ANS SIS WHO TREATING YOU LIKE THIS AND ALSO PEOPLE WHO WORKING IN BHC ISLAMABAD WITH WHITE ARE PAKISTANI,WHO ASSIST THEM WHEN MAKING DECISION, WHOLE SYSTEM IS Corrupt
THIS WHOLE SYSTEM NEED CHANGE Corruption AND HURTING EACH OTHER IS NORMAL, VIP PROTOCOLS, OUR NATION IS LOST. I CAN ONLY Dua for Our Nation
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:39 pm

This is why when my wife will go to get her papers. I'll make her record the whole event on her phone. If they do mess her about, I'll take the matter to court.

No reason what so ever for Gerry's to know the outcome of the visa. They are just there to send documents back and forth.

sami3

Post by sami3 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:08 pm

zeeh wrote:
THESE ARE OUR BROTHER ANS SIS WHO TREATING YOU LIKE THIS AND ALSO PEOPLE WHO WORKING IN BHC ISLAMABAD WITH WHITE ARE PAKISTANI,WHO ASSIST THEM WHEN MAKING DECISION, WHOLE SYSTEM IS Corrupt
THIS WHOLE SYSTEM NEED CHANGE Corruption AND HURTING EACH OTHER IS NORMAL, VIP PROTOCOLS, OUR NATION IS LOST. I CAN ONLY Dua for Our Nation
That is why we are all suffering because if you don't respect your own people nobody from outside world would ever respect you. Everything begins at home. We are lost .......

sami3

Post by sami3 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:10 pm

Sis Please can you tell where did your husband go to collect his passport? was it the same place where he submitted his application?

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:39 am

@Ket1 it's disgusting the way they treated us, it's not as if they are doing anything for free we have paid for it, my husband paid for the premium lounge service 3,000rs to get message notifications etc, till this date he only ever got One message right at the beginning of our case, it has been 9 months and still nothing, I don't understand why they taking forever after charging us so much and ur right our nation needs to stand that's why I pray Imran khan wins in politics coz everyone else are money grabbing scheming people.

In'Shaa'Allah soon we will all get our decisions, good luck sis on submitting ur application.