ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

**** COVID19 and UKVCAS Appointments **** (ONLY discuss here)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Aerotony
Mood:
China

Re: **** COVID19 and UKVCAS Biometrics Appointments **** (ONLY discuss here)

Post by Aerotony » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:00 am

Whizart wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:29 am
Aerotony wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:03 am
GondalUK wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:59 am
Nice to see that most of the people from June have either got emails for biometric appointments or biometric reuse.

Now it's the turn for people who applied in July, fingers crossed.

People who applied in July, did you all get an email from "WandSContingencyCaseworkDocumentReturn@homeoffice.gov.uk" requesting documents within a week after application?

I am trying to understand why they send email within a week to some people and not others.

I submitted my SET(LR) application on 3rd of July but didn’t receive any email from the Home Office.

Just wondering if any of the applicant of SET(LR) received the document request email from the Home Office?
I've submitted my SET(LR) application in May and I received the biometric re-use email on 4th July. That is the only email I've received so far from UKVCAS/UKVI.
P.s. I've uploaded and submitted all my supporting docs to UKVI via UKVCAS website.
Thank you. I haven't seen anyone who applied for SET(LR) be requested to send the supporting documents via email.

VikasMandal
United Kingdom

Post by VikasMandal » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:58 am

CR001 wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:49 pm
youyuanannie wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:46 pm
I saw the VIP visit arrangement on UKVCAS website. Does it mean we can get an appointment if we pay extra? I haven't requested any quotes yet but I reckon it's very expensive...
This service is also likely not currently available. A similar service pre ukcvas when offered by UKVI, cost around £10,000 plus the application fee.
VIP appointment service is available since 22nd june i.e. when they started paid services.
Waiting time for this as well is approximately one month, by that time (based on my enquiry). By this time actual appointment slots may open for the applicant.
Cost was approximately £4500 for 2, appointment location given for enquiry was 50 miles from Central London

gc362952246
China

Post by gc362952246 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:37 am

VikasMandal wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:58 am
CR001 wrote:
youyuanannie wrote:
I saw the VIP visit arrangement on UKVCAS website. Does it mean we can get an appointment if we pay extra? I haven't requested any quotes yet but I reckon it's very expensive...
This service is also likely not currently available. A similar service pre ukcvas when offered by UKVI, cost around £10,000 plus the application fee.
VIP appointment service is available since 22nd june i.e. when they started paid services.
Waiting time for this as well is approximately one month, by that time (based on my enquiry). By this time actual appointment slots may open for the applicant.
Cost was approximately £4500 for 2, appointment location given for enquiry was 50 miles from Central London

I am desperate for a decision. Unfortunately I've been picked to reuse the biometric. Does this mean I could not get the vip service even if I want to?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:50 am

gc362952246 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:37 am
VikasMandal wrote:
CR001 wrote:
youyuanannie wrote:

I am desperate for a decision. Unfortunately I've been picked to reuse the biometric. Does this mean I could not get the vip service even if I want to?
Correct. The option is not available to you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ILRGB
India

Post by ILRGB » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:27 pm

Dear experts

I am planning to start the ILR Set O document upload process on UKVCAS website.

Where can I find the new "Submit to UKVI" button?

Is it always available on the page interface (up/side/down) or only appears after I start the upload process?

har_p3

Post by har_p3 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:26 pm

We applied in May (ILR Set LR) and got the bio-metric reuse email in July. Had uploaded all the documents on UKVCAS site in May but never "submitted" to UKVI as wanted to wait for the appointment. Now that there is not going to be any bio-metric appointment, when are we supposed to submit the documents to UKVI? What everyone else on here in the similar situation has done? Never received any email from UKVI about submitting documents.

VikasMandal
United Kingdom

Post by VikasMandal » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:31 pm

gc362952246 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:37 am
VikasMandal wrote:
CR001 wrote:
youyuanannie wrote:

Please note VIP service is UKVCAS service where biometric appointment is done at you preferred location.
It doesn’t mean that UKVI decision will be expedited.
This option is only available if you are identified to book an appointment or before being identified for biometric reuse

VikasMandal
United Kingdom

Post by VikasMandal » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:34 pm

ILRGB wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:27 pm
Dear experts

I am planning to start the ILR Set O document upload process on UKVCAS website.

Where can I find the new "Submit to UKVI" button?

Is it always available on the page interface (up/side/down) or only appears after I start the upload process?
Go to document upload tab on extreme left top corner beside appointment booking tab
At the bottom there is a checkbox to accept given conditions and a submit button.

Kris001
Newly Registered
India

Post by Kris001 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:54 pm

har_p3 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:26 pm
We applied in May (ILR Set LR) and got the bio-metric reuse email in July. Had uploaded all the documents on UKVCAS site in May but never "submitted" to UKVI as wanted to wait for the appointment. Now that there is not going to be any bio-metric appointment, when are we supposed to submit the documents to UKVI? What everyone else on here in the similar situation has done? Never received any email from UKVI about submitting documents.
I submitted my ILR Set (O) application today and also uploaded & submitted all the scanned documents on UKVCAS website.
When I registered on UKVCAS website, the email I received said, 'we will contact you when biometric appointments are available for you to book, in the meanwhile you can upload your documents'.
Are we supposed to wait to submit documents until UKVI asks for them?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:59 pm

Kris001 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:54 pm
har_p3 wrote:
I submitted my ILR Set (O) application today and also uploaded & submitted all the scanned documents on UKVCAS website.
When I registered on UKVCAS website, the email I received said, 'we will contact you when biometric appointments are available for you to book, in the meanwhile you can upload your documents'.
The email very clearly says you can upload them in the meantime to the UKCVAS portal!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

har_p3

Post by har_p3 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:25 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:59 pm
Kris001 wrote:
har_p3 wrote:
The email very clearly says you can upload them in the meantime to the UKCVAS portal!!
Any idea about my question? when do we need to "submit" them now that there is no bio-metric appointment for the chosen ones?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:56 pm

har_p3 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:25 pm
CR001 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:59 pm
Kris001 wrote:
har_p3 wrote:
Any idea about my question? when do we need to "submit" them now that there is no bio-metric appointment for the chosen ones?
Highlighted is the answer
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

jafersadeq
United Kingdom

Post by jafersadeq » Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:27 pm

Update in my case:
We applied on 30/04/2020, we received only one email on 23/07/2020 to book an appointment via UKVCAS, we booked the appointment on 05/08/2020 (the available one we found).
We got the email after contacting them.
My son, 18+ applied with us on 30/04/2020, no emails from UKVCAS and UKVI so far.

VikasMandal
United Kingdom

Post by VikasMandal » Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:37 am

CULLINAN wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:09 pm
Grustnyi wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:08 pm
VikasMandal wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:32 pm
Anyone who attended biometric appointment, once the appointment is completed does it show any change on your ukvcas account against the booked appointment?
I doesn’t, it’s still offering me to cancel the appointment even I attended it.
It will stay like that.
Just noticed on UKCAS account after appointment, below changes

Buy services button is disabled, though cancel appointment is still enabled
On document upload, no more documents can be uploaded and the submit option has vanished

e2saleh
Newly Registered

Post by e2saleh » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:18 am

On relation to BRP appointments if anyone could advise please: my payslips and bank statements are all PDF files sent to me by email from my employer and my bank. I uploaded these to UKVCAS. Do I need to print them for the BRP appointment or I MUST ask my employer and bank to provide original printed ones?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:32 am

e2saleh wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:18 am
On relation to BRP appointments if anyone could advise please: my payslips and bank statements are all PDF files sent to me by email from my employer and my bank. I uploaded these to UKVCAS. Do I need to print them for the BRP appointment or I MUST ask my employer and bank to provide original printed ones?
No!
Char (CR001 not Casa)

ILRGB
India

Post by ILRGB » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:43 pm

Thanks you for the reply.

Somehow I dont' see any "Submit" button anywhere within Document Upload on UKVCAS website after i login.

As a logged-in user, did you see this Submit button "always" untill completed upoading the full list of documents?

VikasMandal
United Kingdom

Post by VikasMandal » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:35 pm

ILRGB wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:43 pm

Somehow I dont' see any "Submit" button anywhere within Document Upload on UKVCAS website after i login.

As a logged-in user, did you see this Submit button "always" untill completed upoading the full list of documents?

Submit to UKVI option was introduced on 10th July, everyone here reported to see it after that.
Not sure if they have removed it now.
For the people who have completed their appointments, they can’t see it for sure

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:24 pm

VikasMandal wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:35 pm
ILRGB wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:43 pm

Submit to UKVI option was introduced on 10th July, everyone here reported to see it after that.
Not sure if they have removed it now.
For the people who have completed their appointments, they can’t see it for sure
I know someone who only saw the option once they uploaded all their documents. Not sure if it probably links to the “number of items” in the checklist and “number of files” uploaded and gives the option then. Just assuming but you can try to upload all documents and check then.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

ILRGB
India

Post by ILRGB » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:52 pm

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

I read somewhere on this forum that people have received an email from W & S Contingency team asking for the email submission documents within a week of payment.

I applied on July 20th so should I also be expecting a similar email soon or does that timeline vary per applicant?

VikasMandal
United Kingdom

Post by VikasMandal » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:56 pm

ILRGB wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:52 pm

I read somewhere on this forum that people have received an email from W & S Contingency team asking for the email submission documents within a week of payment.

I applied on July 20th so should I also be expecting a similar email soon or does that timeline vary per applicant?
I think you are asking the same question again

indefinite-leave-to-remain/suspension-o ... -1220.html

GondalUK
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by GondalUK » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:06 pm

ILRGB wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:52 pm

I received email from W & S Contingency team on 6th day after application submission, there was one other person as well who posted here that he received this email on 6th day. We both applied using SET (O) form. You may also get this next week, however not all people reported about this.

I am still trying to understand why they send to some but not to others.

ILRGB
India

Post by ILRGB » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:13 pm

Thanks, that is also my area of concern.

I am nervous that in case I do not receive a request for document submission via email, what should be my next step? Wait and watch or be proactive and reach out to them?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:32 pm

ILRGB wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:13 pm
Thanks, that is also my area of concern.

I am nervous that in case I do not receive a request for document submission via email, what should be my next step? Wait and watch or be proactive and reach out to them?
If you don't receive an email then you simply upload to ukcvas and wait.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

GondalUK
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by GondalUK » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:37 pm

Just noticed a post from a person who get an ILR approval decision within less than a month using standard route. He applied on 29th June and got decision on 24th July, very positive!

He also get an email from W & S Contingency team so it may be linked to having decision quickly. Nice to know that UKVI is making decision quickly for some people. Fingers crossed!

See below for the timeline:
https://www.immigrationboards.com/indef ... l#p1916999