ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Amir2011
Newly Registered

Re: rashidjeepk

Post by Amir2011 » Wed May 11, 2011 12:30 pm

Aoa, well we received same letter via email. But 2 photos were asked. In your situation I would recommend to submit photos anyway. Just in case if they have forgot to ask you mistakenly. It will save your time from the hassle if they might ask later. So, submit 2 recent photos along documents. All the best.

Yas2010

Post by Yas2010 » Thu May 12, 2011 10:33 am

Does any one know how long it will take for the decision as I submitted it on 25th March in the UK, then they sent it to ISLAMABAD

We received appeal on 13/04/11. The appeal is now waiting for a review from Entry
Clearance Manager. Few decision are over turned during review and most of decision
stands. In case that decision stands, we will forward the documents to Tribunals to
process your appeal further and if it gets overturn, we will send you a letter to
submit your passport for visa.

We will appreciate your cooperation until you hear anything from us.

visahunter
Newly Registered

still waiting....

Post by visahunter » Tue May 17, 2011 11:04 am

i have won appeal 5 months ago and still waiting for someone to contact me. All i have received is a letter saying i won appeal.
What is the average time it takes after appeal?

family visitor visa for 3 people.

Help/advice much appreciated.

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Thu May 19, 2011 9:02 am

visahunter

visitor vis appeals take much longer after hearing in my personal experience.....

my brother won family visitor visa for 3 people in march last year, they sent the call letter in august & they received their passports back with visa stamped in december

as you can see, timescales for visit visa after appeal are much longer

hope this helps

aliiiggg
Newly Registered

Post by aliiiggg » Thu May 19, 2011 2:09 pm

Mesam6 wrote:
ishty wrote:Salaam all, grats to all issued visas.

My wife received notice of pending yesterday

Appeal was lodged at ait on 17/01/2011.
Date on notice of pending was 2/02/2011.

The letter said u should hear by 20/06/2011 :(
how long on average do appeals get overturned after applicant recieve notice of pending?
Hi Ishty,

Once the date for submission of appeal documents by both the apellent, which would be you, and the respondent, which is the ECO, has paased and the ECO doesn't reverse his/her decision, you will get an intimation about the date for the appeal hearing.

Regards,
Mesam.

sabir2011
Newly Registered

Email Reply

Post by sabir2011 » Thu May 26, 2011 2:48 pm

Salaams to All. Does anyone know how long does it take to get a reply for the email sent to the UKBA or UKvisa section. it is now like two weeks I sent them an email but no reply yet, even not an automate message. Please clarify. Loads of Thanks!

zaf

Re: Email Reply

Post by zaf » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:36 am

sabir2011 wrote:Salaams to All. Does anyone know how long does it take to get a reply for the email sent to the UKBA or UKvisa section. it is now like two weeks I sent them an email but no reply yet, even not an automate message. Please clarify. Loads of Thanks!
please clarify why you want to email ukvisa section at this stage of your appeal. you should be now preparing for your oral hearing with your solicitor if you have one. i presume the AIT have been in touch and given you a date for the oral hearing.

sabir2011
Newly Registered

Re: Email Reply

Post by sabir2011 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:25 pm

zaf wrote:
sabir2011 wrote:Salaams to All. Does anyone know how long does it take to get a reply for the email sent to the UKBA or UKvisa section. it is now like two weeks I sent them an email but no reply yet, even not an automate message. Please clarify. Loads of Thanks!
please clarify why you want to email ukvisa section at this stage of your appeal. you should be now preparing for your oral hearing with your solicitor if you have one. i presume the AIT have been in touch and given you a date for the oral hearing.
hi, yea thanks, my appeal has been allowed but have not heard anything so far. I sent emails to all addresses but sadly no reply from them. I don't know what else to do and how long more to wait till i hear from them and get a call letter to submit the passport. my appeal was allowed on 17/04/11

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:30 pm

@ sabir2011

email

Mirna.Hannout@fco.gov.uk

This is someone in Abu Dhabi..........i emailed her this morning asking for an update on call letter (my appeal was allowed 16/5/11) this person replied to me same day just to say that we have to wait for 6 weeks until we start chasing call latter.

6 weeks have long gone in your case, email the above address INSHALLAH you will receive call letter via email............do it quick!!!!

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:30 pm

and let us know how you get one please too as i am waiting for call letter too since allowed appeal

thanks

sabir2011
Newly Registered

Post by sabir2011 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:04 am

CRT7 wrote:@ sabir2011

email

Mirna.Hannout@fco.gov.uk

This is someone in Abu Dhabi..........i emailed her this morning asking for an update on call letter (my appeal was allowed 16/5/11) this person replied to me same day just to say that we have to wait for 6 weeks until we start chasing call latter.

6 weeks have long gone in your case, email the above address INSHALLAH you will receive call letter via email............do it quick!!!!
thanks very much dear CRT7. I just got an email from Abu Dahbi, I've been told they'll chase it up to get the confirmation of determination, then they'll issue the call letter. Still waiting to hear from them, I've been not to contact them any more till I hear from them. Should I send an email to the email add you've given me or should I give it another 2 weeks.

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:35 am

sabir2011 wrote:
CRT7 wrote:@ sabir2011

email

Mirna.Hannout@fco.gov.uk

thanks very much dear CRT7. I just got an email from Abu Dahbi, I've been told they'll chase it up to get the confirmation of determination, then they'll issue the call letter. Still waiting to hear from them, I've been not to contact them any more till I hear from them. Should I send an email to the email add you've given me or should I give it another 2 weeks.
I have a quick question how you show yours intend date of travel as in call letter eco asked to confirm yours date of travel.How someone would confirm this?

Shahzad

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:06 pm

Sabir 2011

email the address I gave you anyway, that person seems to be very thorough n im sure the response will be call letter INSHALLAH..........email that address quick!!!

I dont care if they tell you not to email them again, they should do their job properly, theres loads of cases that just get left its scary

just email the address I gave you, what have you got to loose?

let me know n good luck

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:08 pm

shazad80, probably a note on a covering letter with your intended date of travel will do the trick? but lots of ppl who have re-submitted their passports havent given an intended date of travel so it shouldnt be too much of a problem

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:19 am

CRT7 wrote:shazad80, probably a note on a covering letter with your intended date of travel will do the trick? but lots of ppl who have re-submitted their passports havent given an intended date of travel so it shouldnt be too much of a problem
Thanks bro.Still confused on this point.

Shahzad

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:43 am

Just dont worry about giving an intended date of travel, they will issue the visa in their own time anyway

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:37 am

CRT7 wrote:Just dont worry about giving an intended date of travel, they will issue the visa in their own time anyway
ECO normally asked in call letter to give intended date of travel.

Shahzad

saeraj

Re: still waiting....

Post by saeraj » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:30 pm

visahunter wrote:i have won appeal 5 months ago and still waiting for someone to contact me. All i have received is a letter saying i won appeal.

Key Words: Call Letter, Appeal Allowed, Pakistan, Abu Dhabi Visa Section, AIFT, Determination

This is post for the people (from Pakistan, Afghanistan, UAE, Bahrain) whom Appeal is Allowed and they are waiting for the Call Letter outside the UK.
This is a favour to the "victims" as i was once a victim too :)

AIFT sends the determination to POU (Presenting Officers Unit)
POU are in different cities of the UK. ( My appeal was heard at Newport so my POU was in Cardiff)

Just Call the POU after 4 weeks, you recieved the determination from AIFT. (Google the "presenting officers unit UK" to get the phone number. POU, Cardiff's phone number is +44 (0) 292 092 4748)
Ask them that have they sent the Confirmation/ Official copy of determination to the Visa Section, Abu Dhabi?

If No, ask them to do it. If Yes, E-mail or Call Visa Section, Abu Dhabi.
Email: visa.abudhabi@fco.gov.uk and Phone Number (that is next to impossible to search on net) is +971 2 610 1100 then EXT 1, 2, 2237

Tell them that you need the Call Letter.

Do as i am saying or wait for so long to get this piece of paper.
I hope nobody get in to the long wait that i did.
I did wait for 19 weeks.

Since the Visa Section, Abu Dhabi is dealing with 4 countries' visas, they are very busy, its not their fault if your Call Letter is late. You do your home work.

Best of Luck

(reply)

(report this)

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Re: still waiting....

Post by shahzad80 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:19 pm

saeraj wrote:
visahunter wrote:i have won appeal 5 months ago and still waiting for someone to contact me. All i have received is a letter saying i won appeal.

Key Words: Call Letter, Appeal Allowed, Pakistan, Abu Dhabi Visa Section, AIFT, Determination

This is post for the people (from Pakistan, Afghanistan, UAE, Bahrain) whom Appeal is Allowed and they are waiting for the Call Letter outside the UK.
This is a favour to the "victims" as i was once a victim too :)

AIFT sends the determination to POU (Presenting Officers Unit)
POU are in different cities of the UK. ( My appeal was heard at Newport so my POU was in Cardiff)

Just Call the POU after 4 weeks, you recieved the determination from AIFT. (Google the "presenting officers unit UK" to get the phone number. POU, Cardiff's phone number is +44 (0) 292 092 4748)
Ask them that have they sent the Confirmation/ Official copy of determination to the Visa Section, Abu Dhabi?

If No, ask them to do it. If Yes, E-mail or Call Visa Section, Abu Dhabi.
Email: visa.abudhabi@fco.gov.uk and Phone Number (that is next to impossible to search on net) is +971 2 610 1100 then EXT 1, 2, 2237

Tell them that you need the Call Letter.

Do as i am saying or wait for so long to get this piece of paper.
I hope nobody get in to the long wait that i did.
I did wait for 19 weeks.

Since the Visa Section, Abu Dhabi is dealing with 4 countries' visas, they are very busy, its not their fault if your Call Letter is late. You do your home work.

Best of Luck

(reply)

(report this)
Thanks for Good advice.

Shahzad

saeraj

Post by saeraj » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:55 am

I resubmitted my passport yesterday at Gerrys Islamabad.

I applied for the settlement visa and did wait for 19 weeks to get the call letter.

1.Any idea, how much time would they take to stamp the visa on my passport?
2.All my circumstances are same, is it possible that ECO re-refuse the application if the circumstances are not same as the time of winning the appeal?

Thanks

fz158

Post by fz158 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:24 am

Hi Guys,

My appeal was overturned on review by the ECM and I just wanted to know once they send letter asking for you to submit passport and you submit passport, roughly how long does it take for them to stamp passport and return it to you?

Also does my wife have to get medical tests done again as her TB certificate has expired due to case going to appeal?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks
Zaki

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:28 pm

thanks saeraj

will do exactly what you are saying

my appeal has been allowed 4 weeks ago

im gna call the relevant dept n chase it up now

thanks

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:37 pm

saeraj

i asked AIT for number for POU for my case n they gave me a fax number only - AIT have confirmed that UKBA will not be appealing judges decision

I have faxed a request to them - hpe they get it n do smthn about it

any other suggestions?

saeraj

Post by saeraj » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:15 pm

CRT7 wrote:saeraj

i asked AIT for number for POU for my case n they gave me a fax number only - AIT have confirmed that UKBA will not be appealing judges decision

I have faxed a request to them - hpe they get it n do smthn about it

any other suggestions?
hi.
u need to search on internet about the POU's phone numbers. there are many POUs in the UK. ur case will be dealt by one of those depending where ur appeal was heard.
my appeal was heard in Newport therefore my POU was in Cardiff.

some of the phone numbers are given in the website under the heading of Presenting Officers Unit
http://www.shwan.co.uk/immigrationaddresses_12.html

r u living inside or outside the UK? if outside, which country do u live?

saeraj

Post by saeraj » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:21 pm

fz158 wrote:Hi Guys,

My appeal was overturned on review by the ECM and I just wanted to know once they send letter asking for you to submit passport and you submit passport, roughly how long does it take for them to stamp passport and return it to you?

Also does my wife have to get medical tests done again as her TB certificate has expired due to case going to appeal?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks
Zaki
TB Certificate must not be expired at the time you re-submit your documents. So your wife needs to get a new certificate.

Your other question is same as mine. After re-submission of passport, Gerrys representative told me, it may take 4-6 weeks. But it was just a rough idea.