ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Moa7

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Moa7 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:48 pm

Blitheringking wrote:OPINIONS PLEASE GUYSSSSS!

Hi guys
my wife finally submitted her application today, now time for the painfully long wait.

Can I just ask for some opinions?

I feel we may have made a slight mistake on the Visa4Uk application online. Under the 'family details' section we gave the details of my father and mother (I'm guessing we should have given the details for her parents). We had completed the online form so we could not alter it. Stupid form could have made it a bit clearer! :(

I thought that she could ask the people at the visa application centre if she made a mistake and the best way to alter it (e.g. cross out my parents details and write her parents details next to them) .

They told her that it seems ok (but I get the feeling they don't know what they are talking about).

She has put her parents details in the personal details VAF4A form. which when she gave to them they said we did not even need to fill the form out because we had gone through online.

Who's details did you guys give in the' family details' section on visa4uk?

Basically I am asking do you think we will run into trouble because of this?
You had to fill in your wife's parents details there.

I read somewhere on the ukvi website that one can make changes in handwriting on the printed online application before submitting it with the supporting documents.

Not sure if you will get into trouble now but keep your hopes high because there's nothing you can do about it now.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:52 pm

Blitheringking wrote: Basically I am asking do you think we will run into trouble because of this?
You may run into problems because of it, but if they do reject it, you'll win on appeal if they don't refuse on any other point.

To be honest, it's not the most critical mistake, but it's not a minor one either, let's hope common sense prevails and they realise what's happened.

AMRKHN

Post by AMRKHN » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:01 pm

tallojani wrote:
AMRKHN wrote:Here is the sticker which we are all dieing for......

http://www.losthorizontreks.com/page1/f ... ge_185.jpg

I got this from google images.
Bro the sticker you are referring to in the link is a Pakistani visit visa not a UK entry Visa.

When your wife opened the pack, assuming her passport was present. When my wife was refused, in her passport there was a number (refusal reference number). Check see if you have got that if yes then compare that to the reference on the refusal letter.

I pray bhc has made a mistake and you get your visa soon, it's heart-breaking to have a refusal.
There is no reference refusal number in passport which is a good thing,

And as for the PIC I kno its a visator visa. But a spouce visa looks the same

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:02 pm

Can Someone Please tell me when you say the application Was forwarded to UKVI does that mean the documents submitted were forwarded to islamabad embassy?

mazzyasad
Newly Registered

Post by mazzyasad » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:32 pm

Salaam everyone
i have applied for my husbands visa. i applied at the start of July and still havent recieved any information what so ever no emails or phone calls or letters. was i supposed to recieve a confirmation email...?
and can someone please tell me how long does it take for them to get back to you it has been ages since i seen my husband and its killing me someone please help me i am very confused!
thanks xx :cry:

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:36 pm

sami3 wrote:
arslan123 wrote:The Holy Qur'an again and again commands us to do so: 'Worship Him, and put your trust in Him.' (11:123); 'Say He is the All-Merciful. We believe in Him, and we put all our trust in Him.' (67:29); 'He is the Lord of the East and the West; there is no god but He; so take Him for a guardian.' (73:9). All these verses come to mean simply this -- a true Muslim should, in anything that he undertakes, rely neither on his own faculties nor on the help of a fellow creature, but should entrust himself completely to Allah, for He alone is All-Powerful, and He alone is the absolute helper.
MashAllah we all do trust in HIM and HE is merciful inshAllah. bro when did you apply?
Arslan is mu hubbys name that im using, today Hubbu submitted application Form to mirpur , decision is already Made by Allah swt Just a matter of time for us to Hear inn sha Allah .

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:34 pm

Hey everyone I have spoken to mp and solicitor they have both mentioned that backlogs should be completed by the end of October, till then we have to sit tight, I applied 20/12/13 I am not on hold and still waiting, just hoping for the best, In'Shaa'Allah all our waits will be over with soon keep praying.

Blitheringking

Post by Blitheringking » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:39 pm

king2be98 wrote:
Blitheringking wrote: Basically I am asking do you think we will run into trouble because of this?
You may run into problems because of it, but if they do reject it, you'll win on appeal if they don't refuse on any other point.

To be honest, it's not the most critical mistake, but it's not a minor one either, let's hope common sense prevails and they realise what's happened.
hmmm

thanks for the response, I hope they don't find issue here but judging from the way I hear they handle cases I'm pretty they look for any minor issues to delay or even refuse the application.

Anyways its up to Allah now and yep I hope a bit of common sense prevails.

Blitheringking

Post by Blitheringking » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:42 pm

Have faith wrote:Hey everyone I have spoken to mp and solicitor they have both mentioned that backlogs should be completed by the end of October, till then we have to sit tight, I applied 20/12/13 I am not on hold and still waiting, just hoping for the best, In'Shaa'Allah all our waits will be over with soon keep praying.
I hope this info is correct. Thanks for a tiny ray of sunshine!

Blitheringking

Post by Blitheringking » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:44 pm

mazzyasad wrote:Salaam everyone
i have applied for my husbands visa. i applied at the start of July and still havent recieved any information what so ever no emails or phone calls or letters. was i supposed to recieve a confirmation email...?
and can someone please tell me how long does it take for them to get back to you it has been ages since i seen my husband and its killing me someone please help me i am very confused!
thanks xx :cry:
Hi,

this seems strange.

My wife applied on 25/09/14 (just yesterday) and has received an email confirming her application has reached Islamabad today.

You or your husband haven't had a single email at all?

If this is the case I probably would contact them as not even receiving automated confirmation seems fishy

Good luck

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:40 pm

Blitheringking wrote: Hi,

this seems strange.

My wife applied on 25/09/14 (just yesterday) and has received an email confirming her application has reached Islamabad today.

If this is the case I probably would contact them as not even receiving automated confirmation seems fishy

Good luck
I didn't get any email either, just an SMS saying my application was forwarded to ukvi on the same day.

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:01 pm

AMRKHN wrote:Visa rejected..... Documents came back all mixed up with some student rejection papers, I still have no idea why I got rejected, in fact I don't even know if I got rejected... Im soo lost.....
I am so sorry to hear that Amr Khan
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

hopesforthebestIA
Newly Registered

Post by hopesforthebestIA » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:17 pm

Hi

I want to tell u I have applied in July 2014 too and havent received a single text email or any sort of automated update or confrmation as to where my application is. I did email them to ask about it though but was told its under process.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:10 pm

Moa7 wrote:
Blitheringking wrote: Hi,

this seems strange.

Good luck
I didn't get any email either, just an SMS saying my application was forwarded to ukvi on the same day.
come on Guys they keep repeating 36 weeks be patient. system and people who running it seems to me not working.some people does nt get any update,straight to RFC.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:18 pm

U guys wont believe what happenend..i Have submitted my spouse visa application last month ..and i recieved a call of Gerrys yesterday that my documents are ready for collection ..i was like over the moon thinking Wow i am one of them lucky Ones..could not even sleep last Night ..left for Islamabad in the morning All excited ..got there ..When it was collection time the guy kept looking for my documents and then he says . Well ur documents hasnt even arrived yet ..are u sure we called u. .i was proper screwing at that time ..i was like off course..told him the number i got a call from ..hes like Yea that is our number. But i cant see anything on the record .told me to wait..later they asked if i applied before i was like tea but that got rejected ..and i made an appeal.....after going Thru that letter it was a response to that appeal i made in march this year .just thinking if it would effect my present case ..plus All that excitement for nothing

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:22 pm

Asim khan wrote:U guys wont believe what happenend..i Have submitted my spouse visa application last month ..and i recieved a call of Gerrys yesterday that my documents are ready for collection ..i was like over the moon thinking Wow i am one of them lucky Ones..could not even sleep last Night ..left for Islamabad in the morning All excited ..got there ..When it was collection time the guy kept looking for my documents and then he says . Well ur documents hasnt even arrived yet ..are u sure we called u. .i was proper screwing at that time ..i was like off course..told him the number i got a call from ..hes like Yea that is our number. But i cant see anything on the record .told me to wait..later they asked if i applied before i was like tea but that got rejected ..and i made an appeal.....after going Thru that letter it was a response to that appeal i made in march this year .just thinking if it would effect my present case ..plus All that excitement for nothing
No,this is your fresh application so ignore past fro now.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

AMRKHN

Post by AMRKHN » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:18 pm

Safikazmi12 wrote:
AMRKHN wrote:Visa rejected..... Documents came back all mixed up with some student rejection papers, I still have no idea why I got rejected, in fact I don't even know if I got rejected... Im soo lost.....
I am so sorry to hear that Amr Khan
Thank you for your concern , just do dua for me that I get it on monday.

Thank you

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Post by ALKB » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:23 pm

AMRKHN wrote:
tallojani wrote:
AMRKHN wrote:Here is the sticker which we are all dieing for......

http://www.losthorizontreks.com/page1/f ... ge_185.jpg

I got this from google images.
Bro the sticker you are referring to in the link is a Pakistani visit visa not a UK entry Visa.

When your wife opened the pack, assuming her passport was present. When my wife was refused, in her passport there was a number (refusal reference number). Check see if you have got that if yes then compare that to the reference on the refusal letter.

I pray bhc has made a mistake and you get your visa soon, it's heart-breaking to have a refusal.
There is no reference refusal number in passport which is a good thing,

And as for the PIC I kno its a visator visa. But a spouce visa looks the same
It's still a visa issued by a Pakistan Embassy for somebody who needs a visa to enter Pakistan, not the UK (I have one just like it in my passport).

UK visas are not hand written and include a photo of the applicant, etc.

AMRKHN

Post by AMRKHN » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:22 am

Can someone please post a pic of what a spouce visa looks like, you may censor the private details.

I'm still soo lost... No refusal stamp , no refusal letter.... Told us to com back on Monday..... Ghosh..... I miss my wife .... She's my soul.... In shaa Allah I get visa on Monday. :'(

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:31 am

AMRKHN wrote:Can someone please post a pic of what a spouce visa looks like, you may censor the private details.

I'm still soo lost... No refusal stamp , no refusal letter.... Told us to com back on Monday..... Ghosh..... I miss my wife .... She's my soul.... In shaa Allah I get visa on Monday. :'(
In Sha Allah stay strong. .. He has planned the best for us. I do dua you receive good news.
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

farrishta
Newly Registered

Post by farrishta » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:03 am

Hello

Could someone please guide me for the letter we require from the employer. It will be great help if someone send me a copy of a sample letter.

Thanks in advance

Waqas17

Post by Waqas17 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:56 am

Applied Sept 2013
Rejected Jan 2014
Appealed Jan 2014
Deadline given June 2014
Call in Letter Sept 2014

So in early September wife got a call from the BHC saying to submit her docs with a call letter and TB test. Did that and now waiting to pick up on Monday.

Oh we got a court date a few days ago for November.

I am sympathetic to anyone who has been rejected. Its awful and i hate UKBA for rejected on stupid grounds. On my application they just ignored evidence completely.

AMRKHN

Post by AMRKHN » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:15 pm

rudey786 wrote:
AMRKHN wrote:Can someone please post a pic of what a spouce visa looks like, you may censor the private details.

In Sha Allah stay strong. .. He has planned the best for us. I do dua you receive good news.
Thank you :)

akhan4747
Newly Registered

Post by akhan4747 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:06 pm

Salaam guys, i contacted the UKVI, as i had not received any communication in regards to our application. In the first email they replied asking for more information, which i provided and they sent me another email asking for the same details again. I'm getting worried now are they are just messing around. In both emails they also mentioned that it takes 24 week for them to process 100% of applications.

It seams to me that with the political unrest and the backlog of applications theses guys have lost the plot. They have no clue what they are doing.

I just pray that something happens quick for all of us, so that we can move on with our lives

Applied : 15/08/2014
Progress: NO COMMUNICATION AT ALL / NOT EVEN A SMS OR EMAIL TO SAY THAT THEY HAVE STARTED PROCESSING THE APPLICATION

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Post by ALKB » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:39 pm

There you are:

http://42zpug2ddkllrvopi2h8z3kfeh.wpeng ... e-visa.jpg

If you do an image search on "UK Spouse VISA" you get loads of results.