ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JR Time Line and UKBA not Submitted the Answer Yet

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Basra

heyu

Post by Basra » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:27 pm

Adi786
how much you have paid for JR? are they agree to full refund ? thats is a big question?

adi786

Post by adi786 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:10 pm

My biggest value is my Time which they wasted i paid £160 initially but i dont need this amount i want all the costs back. They will reply me in few days i will keep updated. No they did not asked for it bz when i submitted the JR i attached up to date bank statement till AUG

MR_JR
Newly Registered

Post by MR_JR » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:54 am

hi;
just to update you guys.. HO has filed AOS last month and today i receive a court decision and they have refused my JR to further go into hearing and they have closed the case.... its seriously very strange even the court has not consider this case to be heard in court......and they have said HO has made a right decision in my case so JR permission is refused...

My Tier 1 refusal reason was "Third party email, phone number missing on bank letter" and second "declaration was not signed by me"

seriously i can't understand why they have done this in my case.... as i can see in the same situation they even reconsider the case or atleat court gives the hearing date to proceed with JR.

adi786

Post by adi786 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:58 am

@ mr jr

thats unlucky whats your solicitor saying ya u right i have seen similar cases as yours even in appeal section and court allowed their appeal.
I read the JR procedure you can appeal against the decision with in 7 days and what i suggest pls take second opinion from a different solicitor beside your current 1

hey

Post by hey » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:05 am

Hi MrJR

That really shocking. Becoz some people been allowed for hearing. I have been allowed by high court. Have they contacted you before they refuse. I meant to ask they followed flexibility policy in ur case. ?? (Question relation to ur original application).

MR_JR
Newly Registered

Post by MR_JR » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:39 pm

adi786 wrote:@ mr jr

thats unlucky whats your solicitor saying ya u right i have seen similar cases as yours even in appeal section and court allowed their appeal.
I read the JR procedure you can appeal against the decision with in 7 days and what i suggest pls take second opinion from a different solicitor beside your current 1
Actually my solicitor is also in shock as he still trying to find the reason behind this kind of decision..... and the worst thing is that court has not give me any right to appeal against this decision so its all over now :(

MR_JR
Newly Registered

Post by MR_JR » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:44 pm

hey wrote:Hi MrJR

That really shocking. Becoz some people been allowed for hearing. I have been allowed by high court. Have they contacted you before they refuse. I meant to ask they followed flexibility policy in ur case. ?? (Question relation to ur original application).

No they have not contact me before refusal and they have even not follow the flexibility law..... i must say i am very unlucky as i have not heard this kind of outcome before......i'm just wondering on the court decision as the wording says " HO has made right decision and they are not obliged to ask for any further documents as you have not satisfy there requirements" ha ha what a joke all i can say is my case has been through by dearly beloved judge..

hey

Post by hey » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:59 am

MrJR

This is strange!!! I don't have any word to say my friend. So are u planning to see few more barrister to discuss your matter? Who was your solicitor/barrister if u can tell me?

MR_JR
Newly Registered

Post by MR_JR » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:12 pm

hey wrote:MrJR

This is strange!!! I don't have any word to say my friend. So are u planning to see few more barrister to discuss your matter? Who was your solicitor/barrister if u can tell me?

The story doesn't ends here my friend they also mentioned that " As the application to file a JR was completely out of merit so no right of appeal has been given on this decision" so they have finished it off... i guess there is no point to go for further advice with different solicitors as my current solicitor told me you can't do anything now..... :(

adi786

Post by adi786 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:14 pm

any 1 got visa through JR or knows any 1 :

@ abu wats happening r u still waiting ??

Basra

Hello

Post by Basra » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:32 am

@Adi,
Regarding my JR case, 21 days expire on 27 September.After that I have received extension request from Treasury Solicitors I have allowed 21 days, that is expire on 18 October after that I did,nt received any further response from Treasury solicitors.
Any comment on regarding my case? thank you

adi786

hi

Post by adi786 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:45 am

@basra i think they might b thinking for out of court settlement its just my opinion :)
gud luck

Basra

hey

Post by Basra » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:53 pm

@Adi,
I hope they will reconsider my application out of the court,,, but they have just one extension normally they asked for atleast three or four extension then they start reconsider application...
in your case what your solicitor advised you UKBA will reconsider your application in all attributes? I mean to say you have already secured 20 points they will recheck your these attributes again or they will focus only objection point? Thank you

adi786

hey

Post by adi786 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:16 am

@basra
No my solicitor did not advise me with any stuff yet as we still waiting an Answer from TS. I think they will reconsider the case on the refusal points only which in my case is very simple an error or blunder mistake by case worker she might be fall sleep when she was deciding my application. I don't mind if they look whole application again because i still have M funds and Required Money available in my Account and ENG Lang points available.
The only thing is when they will look its a mystery :) :P

About your Case its not necessary they need 3 extensions from u might be they realised their mistake
good Luck

Basra

hey

Post by Basra » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:01 am

@Adi,
Thank you. I hope we all will get good result..

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:50 pm

@ MR_JR, there is a very possibility that a similar case like yours have been decided at the high court recently and they then use the same scenario to conclude your case.

I don't think that's it true that your case has now end, you should consult some other solicitors and hear their opinion. You may be able to get free consultation from some solicitor.

I have heard of situation where people were refused in first JR case and they then went ahead to file in another JR application. Mind you, the judge only refuse you appeal for your present JR application and that doesn't mean you cant file in another JR application.

I will also advice that you go to appeal tribunal and high court to get information about cases that are similar to yours so you can use that as evidence in your further JR application.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Jamsheer786
Newly Registered

T1 Entrepreneur Judicial Review

Post by Jamsheer786 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:41 am

Hi,

Hope you all doing alhamdulillah ok where ever you are!

My T1 Entrepreneur & 2 dependants application was refused in March 2013 & not given any appeal right!

Filed for Judicial Review the next month!

This month (October 2013), I received a letter from the defendant (HO) solicitor - "Defendant agreeing to reconsider the decison of 21 March 2013 within 3 months of this order (letter)!

I withdrew my claim for JR! Now got to wait for another 3 months as it says in the letter from the defendant solicitor!!

Sometimes its very ambiguous the way HO reason their justification in refusing the application!

Any similar cases? Is it a positive thing or negative? What could be the next steps! I am little optimistic though!!

Regards,

Basra

hey

Post by Basra » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:56 am

@Jamsheer,
its good news that HO agree to reconsider your application ,, can you mention your refusal reasons and how many extensions HO took from your? because they took very long time and still they asking for 3 months further.thank you

Jamsheer786
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by Jamsheer786 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:16 pm

@Basra- The reason for refusal was, I forgot to attach the current appointment letter with the application! I made the application myself and no solicitor was involved. So I only attached the certificate of company incorporation and missed out on the current appointment letter!

The caseworker wasn't 100% keen as usual on the reason to refuse the application. " they said just because I didn't attach the current appointment letter, you failed to prove the access to £50k funds"!
I actually had £54k in Lloyds TSB at the time in my account. Whoever read it said it doesn't makes any sense in the reason quoted for refusal!

There wasn't any extensions in the JR from the defendant! They took a while to respond, but not too long though! And they send a letter straight away saying they can reconsider in 3 months time.

What do you think, does that means will they ask for an interview! Have you come across similar cases where the HO stamp the visa straight away after withdrawing JR or will they again pull your shoes down!?

Regards,

Basra

hey

Post by Basra » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:05 pm

@Jamsheer,
actually JR cases little bit different with appeal rights, in appeals if you win or withdraw by HO,HO will give you visa straight way,, but in JR they will take thier current decision back and they will give you their decision again meight be interview or meight be another refusal due to another objection...
thats a big difference between appeal and JR cases,
these all above information i got with consult with different solicitors,,
but still you know, nobody knows what destinay store for us,,,
My refusal was according to case worker i did,nt clearly mention business servives in my business contract but i have mentioned business services with details under sub heading two different times in the contract..but refusal came on my home door..
there is any objection in attributes A they write down you do not have access to 50K..but actual reason was somthing els..
its will little bit difficult for those applicant who nearly completed thier 10 years lawfull stay in UK..
how long you have been in uk?
best of luck for all..keep in touch and update thier cases..

hey

Re: hey

Post by hey » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:19 am

Hi guys.
The time is killing me. It's already one year that I have seen my passport. Last year in October I started t1 application and still I can't see any end! And I know this is the same story for all if us.

The producer is too long for everything.its been 6 week that I paid court fees to allocate hearing date. No update since then.

I m loosing hope as I have seen now evidence flexibility policy not easy to argue in bank letter.

abu054
United Kingdom

Post by abu054 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:19 pm

Hi Adil786 and MR_JR,

It is really very frustrating the time HO is taking.

regards
abu054
Last edited by abu054 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

adi786

wait wait and wait

Post by adi786 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:45 pm

@ abu and All my friends

I m still waiting of the TS to get back to me of the proposal i have given to them this is getting on my nerves now
i hope they decide it sooner

adi786

Post by adi786 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:49 pm

@jamsheer
HO is very clever instead of taking 3 extension from you as they have done with me previously and with others they straight away said to you that it will take up to 3 months to decide your application

:( Lets see what future brings :)

abu054
United Kingdom

Post by abu054 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:49 pm

All,

I have contacted the TS and asked them to get the latest information on my case and TS contacted the HO and told me that as my case is being re-consider and looking by different departments in HO etc so they dont know how long it will take more time:(

abu054