ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2nd interview Tier 4

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Re: 2nd interview Tier 4

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:58 pm

imhassankhan wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:19 pm
I applied for a tier 4 from Lahore, Pakistan.
- I submitted my online visa application on 21'st of July.
- My interview appointment at VFS LAHORE was on 28'th of july.
- I got an email that my online application has been recieved at The UK decision making center on 7'th of August.
- I received another email on 18'th of August exactly after 15 working days stating that the application is still under consideration and they aim to make a decision as soon as possible.
- on 21'st of august i got a call from the decision making center and they conducted a telephonic interview with almost the same questions but a few more as if they were double checking. After the interview he said that "you'll get a decision very very soon"
- it's 25'th of August today (20 working day's since the interview and biometrics) and i still didn't get the decision.
Kindly look at the timeline and let me know if someone has experienced the second interview before because it's stressing me now.
Are you a returning student or new .

imhassankhan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by imhassankhan » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:59 pm

Waqasrafiq2 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:58 pm
imhassankhan wrote:
- I got an email that my online application has been recieved at The UK decision making center on 7'th of August.
- I received another email on 18'th of August exactly after 15 working days stating that the application is still under consideration and they aim to make a decision as soon as possible.
- on 21'st of august i got a call from the decision making center and they conducted a telephonic interview with almost the same questions but a few more as if they were double checking. After the interview he said that "you'll get a decision very very soon"
- it's 25'th of August today (20 working day's since the interview and biometrics) and i still didn't get the decision.
Kindly look at the timeline and let me know if someone has experienced the second interview before because it's stressing me now.
I am a new student.

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:01 pm

imhassankhan wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:59 pm
Waqasrafiq2 wrote:
imhassankhan wrote:
I am a new student.

How long the interview lasted , your first interview how was it. I applied 20 june and still waiting no call well my other friend applied 3 july got 2nd interview call 19 july and still waiting for decision.

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:05 pm

imhassankhan wrote:
Waqasrafiq2 wrote:
imhassankhan wrote:
I am a new student.
Have u checked your status on online tracker if it says decided or not recognised

Ozzy289
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Ozzy289 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:08 pm

Hi guys,

I've been a silent member of this post for while. Basically I'm a returning student, thought to share my visa processing timeline with you before leaving this group.

Online application: 9th August
Biometrics/interview: 11th August
Acknowledgment email from Sheffield: 21st August
Visa granted/Passport collection: 25th August.

Good luck to every new and returning student out there. Hope you all get your decisions soon.
Ps: I applied from Islamabad,Pakistan.

imhassankhan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by imhassankhan » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:09 pm

Waqasrafiq2 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:05 pm
imhassankhan wrote:
Waqasrafiq2 wrote:
imhassankhan wrote:
I am a new student.
Have u checked your status on online tracker if it says decided or not recognised
My first interview went good. The second also went okay as the questions were same although i wasn't prepared for the second interview as they suddenly called me and I wasn't expecting the call. I tried to check the online tracker but I don't know how it works. kindly send me the link and also let me know which no. to add and what to exclude from it?

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:40 pm

My first interview went good. The second also went okay as the questions were same although i wasn't prepared for the second interview as they suddenly called me and I wasn't expecting the call. I tried to check the online tracker but I don't know how it works. kindly send me the link and also let me know which no. to add and what to exclude from it?
[/quote]

https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... visastatus

write your GWF no

imhassankhan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by imhassankhan » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:42 pm

Waqasrafiq2 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:40 pm

write your GWF no
[/quote]

I wrote my GWF no. as it is including GWF but it says it's not recognised.

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:44 pm

imhassankhan wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:42 pm
Waqasrafiq2 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:40 pm

write your GWF no
I wrote my GWF no. as it is including GWF but it says it's not recognised.
[/quote]

when the decision would be made it would say decided.

Razbi

Post by Razbi » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:47 pm

Ozzy289 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:08 pm
Hi guys,

I've been a silent member of this post for while. Basically I'm a returning student, thought to share my visa processing timeline with you before leaving this group.

Online application: 9th August
Biometrics/interview: 11th August
Acknowledgment email from Sheffield: 21st August
Visa granted/Passport collection: 25th August.

Good luck to every new and returning student out there. Hope you all get your decisions soon.
Ps: I applied from Islamabad,Pakistan.

Nice congrats i hope hear from them soon..applied on 24th from islamabad

imhassankhan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by imhassankhan » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:47 pm

so it means even after the second interview they didn't make a decision yet So I shouldn't be expecting anything next week. How long does it normally take for people to get a decision after the second interview and how reliable is this tracking?

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:47 pm

[/quote]

second interview is always detailed interview and last almost 30-40 mins. I am waiting as they haven't called me yet but August applications are getting processed fast so you should get something soon.

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:48 pm

imhassankhan wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:47 pm
so it means even after the second interview they didn't make a decision yet So I shouldn't be expecting anything next week. How long does it normally take for people to get a decision after the second interview and how reliable is this tracking?
i know one friend who got interview thursday and its decision got updated after exactly 1 week so you should check monday.

imhassankhan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by imhassankhan » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:53 pm

Actually my second interview was on a telephone call and it hardly lasted five minutes. wasn't detailed it was just like a double check. i didn't even get any email for the second interview. is this normal? My brother also has the same timeline and he got the call as well.

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:57 pm

imhassankhan wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:53 pm
Actually my second interview was on a telephone call and it hardly lasted five minutes. wasn't detailed it was just like a double check. i didn't even get any email for the second interview. is this normal? My brother also has the same timeline and he got the call as well.
they call without notice.can you share your brother timeline.

imhassankhan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by imhassankhan » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:01 pm

His timeline is exactly the same as mine. Only His first interview and biometrics were done a day before mine but we recieved the emails and the interview calls together at the same day.

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:11 pm

imhassankhan wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:01 pm
His timeline is exactly the same as mine. Only His first interview and biometrics were done a day before mine but we recieved the emails and the interview calls together at the same day.
check his gwf no on tracking.

imhassankhan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by imhassankhan » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:17 pm

it says the same "not recognised".

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:23 pm

imhassankhan wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:17 pm
it says the same "not recognised".
waiting is the thing now. Welcome to the Club :D

imhassankhan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by imhassankhan » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:25 pm

How long have you been waiting? and did you get the second interview call? Kindly share your timeline.

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:32 pm

imhassankhan wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:25 pm
How long have you been waiting? and did you get the second interview call? Kindly share your timeline.
online application 14 June
Applied 20 June
Acknowledgement received 28 June
Second Email Unfortunately case not straight forward 3 July.
Nothing till now.

My other friend same returning

online application 28 June
Applied / biometric 3 July
acknowledgement 9 July
Unfortunately email 18 july
second interview 20 July ( For about 40 mins )

Both of us are waiting.
we are returning students.

imhassankhan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by imhassankhan » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:48 pm

oh well. goodluck bro!
You've been waiting for a long time. They surely take more time for returning students.
You applied from Lahore?

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:59 pm

imhassankhan wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:48 pm
oh well. goodluck bro!
You've been waiting for a long time. They surely take more time for returning students.
You applied from Lahore?
Karachi

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:04 pm

Stu123 wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:04 pm
Lahore, got all the emails you guys got.

Replied to that paid email few times, no response.
Any update on STu123 . Here you are the only one who applied before me on 15 June . Can u pls update us.

Stu123
Greece

Post by Stu123 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:23 pm

Did not hear a thing. Still waiting.