ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

June 06 Applicants Please post here

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sajid.razzaque

Post by sajid.razzaque » Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:32 am

Thanks Winsom
But another thing please tell me

MY salary certificate
My salary break down is shown

and also shows that he is earning this amount of money on this post .

but they have not discussed about the tax but in my pay slips thier is proper section of tax which shows the amount deducted per month with salary breakdown(convance allowance, houserent and etc..)

so please tell me is it ok
and tahnkx again in advance again :D .

winsome

Post by winsome » Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:06 pm

Hi Sajid,

I think you should be ok :). I gave tax document as an evidenve from employer. it mentioned my total salary for last 12 months. Apparently u are already doing that..

winsome

ASAS1
Newly Registered

HSMP APPROVAL

Post by ASAS1 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:17 pm

HI EVERYBODY

AFTER A LONG WAIT I GOT MY APPROVAL
MY TIME SCALE

15/06/06 APP FORWARDED(THR SOLICITOR)
23/07/06 APPROVAL

I HAVE DONE IT THR SOLICITOR AND I WOULD ADVICE ALL TO GO THR THEM

ANY HELP NEEDED PL ASK

TotalZone
Newly Registered

Post by TotalZone » Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:30 pm

Hi ASAS1,
Congrats !!!
Can you either post here or PM me the solicitor details please.
Thanks !!!

Also has somebody heard of or used http://www.definitive-workpermits.co.uk as solicitors ? Any feedback on them would be highly appreciated.

ASAS1
Newly Registered

HSMP SOLICITORS

Post by ASAS1 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:38 pm

VALUEVISAS.COM

purvil
Newly Registered

Bad News

Post by purvil » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:12 am

Hi All,

Well Finally I got a bad news from HO. You can guess what it is. Yes You are right..A REFUSAL..

I got an email saying Decision has been made and call so n so number to know the outcome.

Timeline of the application
App recd :19th June
CC Charged : 5th July
Decision Made 18th July

I claimed 50 points for work experience, working as a General Manager with Pharma company. I have been working with his co for the past 10 years. They just gave me 25 points. I do not know what the reason is...but I guess I will have to wait till I receive the letter.

I will keep you posted once I receive the letter.

Regards

avwifiguy

Post by avwifiguy » Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:20 am

Hey Purvil,

Thats really a sad news. :(
I hope you get decision letter soon,so that you can apply for review.

I am waiting for my decision letter. Shall update you all!!

regards
avwifiguy

schin
Newly Registered

decision made

Post by schin » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:21 am

hi all,

congrats to winsome. :D i phoned today to be told a decision was made yesterday but wasnt told what it was. :?: I used the number +441142074074
I am in suspense like all of you waiting for decision letter.

my timelines

App sent to HO 27 Jun 06
App received 28 Jun 06
Ref No 17 Jul 06
Decision 24 Jul 06

praying for an approval...
:wink:

schin

dixitv
Newly Registered

worried about timelines

Post by dixitv » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:21 pm

My timelines are
HO received application - 26Jun
Ref number received - 10Jul

Still not assigned to caseworker whereas some people who got ref.numbers after me got their decision..

:cry:

TotalZone
Newly Registered

Post by TotalZone » Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:51 pm

Thanks ASAS1...
I did visit their website.. there is no address / telephone number.
Would like to talk to them personally. Mind if I ask you their contact details...? I have sent a mail to them from their website's contact us link. There is no reply yet...
Thanks !

purvil
Newly Registered

rejection

Post by purvil » Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:58 am

Hi All,

i have received a refusal letter which specify that even i have worked for 10 years I do qualify for 5 years graduate level experience. I am really confused. Please help me out with review. I have posted the letter below. Please advice where I went wrong.

Thanks

This is to certify that XYZ has been working with us Since 12 June 1995. She is currently holding a reputed position of General Manager reporting directly to the Director.

She joined us as a trainee in Accounting and Sales & Marketing while completing her Bachelor degree. After finishing her degree successfully, She was appointed as a junior team member in accounting and Sales & Marketing from the date of 8 April 1996.

As a junior team member, she was responsible for reconciling payroll and fixed asset accounts and all banking procedural accounts. She provided management with an accurate and detailed monthly reconciliation identifying all activities that affected respective general ledger and self-audits. She was responsible for managing, reporting and analyzing monthly sales figure and budgeting as well as fixation of marketing target including manufacturing, accounting and Work in Process and Finished Goods Inventory control. She assisted external sales staff with customer concerns and issues. Organized department employee concerns survey to help increase employee moral and participation level.

She has remarkable management and supervisory skills with proven ability to determine and analyze problems and implement corrective actions. She has been a very hard working employee and very dedicated towards her work. She has been a very good learner, enthusiastic and of a friendly nature.

She performed her duties well as desired by the Director and was appointed as a General Manager on 2 April 2001 reporting directly to the Managing Director. She has been managing all departments and managing around 35 team members.

As a General Manager her major duties and responsibilities are:
· Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, and/or distribution of products.
· Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
· Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
· Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
· Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
· Monitor businesses and agencies to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
· Oversee activities directly related to making products or providing services.
· Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
· Determine goods and services to be sold, and set prices and credit terms, based on forecasts of customer demand.
· Manage the movement of goods into and out of production facilities.
She is a core employee [Company Name] India, meant for producing the best outcome to growth of the company, which she has fulfilled. She has adapted some unique procedures to bring the success of [Company Name] India. Throughout her tenure with us, we have all the satisfaction with her work and abilities.

Arunk
Newly Registered

Post by Arunk » Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:04 pm

Hello Purvil,

Sorry about case but It all depends upon individual who accessed your case......

For review preparation ,Go through the Case woker's guideline document , see Senior role section , what responsibility they are looking in senior roles....emphasis your responsibility according to that...and prapare review letter explaining all points....

Draw your organisation hierarchy chart, with some details of company business and Mark your position clearly in organisational hierarchy....

explain your independant Financial decesion making responsibilities for different projects...

Rg
AK

purvil
Newly Registered

refusal

Post by purvil » Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:19 am

hi Arun,

Thanks for your comments. I did attach organisational chart clearly showing my position and number of departments under me.

I have already faxed the review form.

Let's see.

Hoping for the right outcome.

Regards

UKdestiny
Newly Registered

Post by UKdestiny » Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:44 am

Hi Purvil,

When you sent for review wat are the documents you attached along with the review form(do we need to send all the originals). can you plz share the details .. thanks

purvil
Newly Registered

review letter

Post by purvil » Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:34 am

hi UkDestiny,

Well we do not have tosend anything with it. Just fill the form and fax or post it. I have already faxed the form. They have written specific instruction that, "DO NOT ATTACH ANY DOCUMENT WITH THIS FORM"

So just fill out the form with the reason why you want it review.

Wish you good Luck

Regards

dixitv
Newly Registered

Got Approval

Post by dixitv » Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:17 pm

Folks,

GOOD NEWS FOR ME!!! Got the HSMP approval. (UK Applicant)

I AM VERY MUCH THANKFUL TO THIS FORUM. IT WAS A GREAT GREAT HELP.

My timelines are,

Application received by HO 26-Jun-06
Reference number - 10-Jul-06
Decision letter dated - 27-Jul-06
Got letter & docs - 29-Jul-06

applicant_100
Newly Registered

Post by applicant_100 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:11 am

Did anyone got an approval withOUT the following??

1. no mention of "Graduation required for this Job" in the experience leltter

2. An offer in hand??

Yinkuze

decision made

Post by Yinkuze » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:10 pm

Decision already made on my friend's application, document sent to me (in UK) but decision letter sent directly to my friend

HO wont disclose decision

timeline

out of country applicant
Under 28

sent application - June 14
reached HO - June 16
got ref number - July 7
friend's documents returned to me in UK July 29 as requested by my friend
my friend is awaiting decision leter - sent directly to oveseas (HO says they cannot send decision letter to UK address)
HO/caseworker wont disclose whether approved or not
TIME is a better JUDGE than REASON.
-Thomas Paine

sajid.razzaque

Post by sajid.razzaque » Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:31 pm

HEllo dixitv

can u tell me the number where we can know our result
please (any one) who knows about this.

rkc

Post by rkc » Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:24 pm

Hi All,

Today I called up the HO to know the status of my HSMP application and was very surprised to know that my APPLICATION HAS BEEN APPROVED:). Just to be sure, I called them up once again to confirm that I had correctly quoted my reference number :). It seems, the documents/letter have already been posted on Ist Aug by Airmail. Hopefully, I should receive the documents safely within the next 5-7 days.
I would like to thank all the moderators and everyone for their wonderful contribution to this forum, without which I would have been a definite loser...

My timelines:
Reached HO: 27th June
CC Charged: 12th July
Reference number received over phone: 17th July
Caseworker Assigned: 31st July
Decision made and documents posted: Ist Aug
Awaiting receipt of documents: ???

Mine was an under 28 application, I am a Software Engineer from Bangalore, India and write embedded software for mobile handsets/smartphones. For more details on my application refer to my earlier posting on http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... c&start=20. The only mistake with my application was that in addition to sending notarised passport copy, I had also sent in notarised copy of my driving license which is redundant. Although, the HSMP guys did tell me that this should not be a problem, it did give me sleepless nights initially :) Bottomline, DO NOT SEND NOTARISED COPIES EXCEPT FOR PASSPORT.

None of my employers were contacted, probably, because they are already registered on www.companieshouse.gov.uk.

And yes, to know the status, I dialled +441142076020 since I am an out of country applicant.

Once again, a big thanks to everyone, and I will update you all once I receive the documents.

regards

schin
Newly Registered

Post by schin » Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:44 pm

Got my HSMP application approved!!!!!!

Here are my timelines again

App delivered to Sheffield on 28 June 2006
Got ref number 17 July 2006 : 0780XX
Decision made 24 July 2006
Got letter and documents today 2 August 2006

I had claimed 90 points
Age - 5
Education 15 - BSc Computer Science
Work Experience 35 - 4.5 years exp as Software developer
Earnings 25
Partner 10

Now I can start looking for EC.
I wish to thank you all on this forum for your valuable advise which helped me to compile my application.

thanks and regards
schin

ap2004
Newly Registered

funny HSMP application refusal (app sent via workpermit.com

Post by ap2004 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:23 pm

I have sent HSMP application third time on 20 th June 2006. The decision was made on 25th July but the result was not good. I had claimed points on Education (25), Experience(25), Earnings(25) and partners achievement (10). Pointes awareded are Education (25), Experience(0), Earnings(25) and partners achievement (10).

My application was refused as i didnt score on work experience. They awareded o points for work experince saying that experience was not of graduate level. [b].I was awarded 25 points for work experience 2 times for same documents.

It is surprising, isnt it?I am not sure what has changed this time. I think its just a excuse to refuse application for no reason.

My application was refused last time for earnings. The total score was 60.

I had scored 25 points for earnings. This time scored zero for experience. The total score this time is 60 as well. They just want to refuse my application for no reason.

I know my case is very strong but they are playing games. Does anybody know whats the best way to appeal if 2 reviews are also refused? I have lost confidence in HSMP team. I am not sure whether they are honest anymore.

please advise.

ap

avwifiguy

Post by avwifiguy » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:24 am

Hi All,

Last week I received my approval. :)

Approval Story:

Out of country(Under 28 Yrs)
Application received by HO : 16 June 06
Payment Method : Demand Draft
Reference number received by email : 10 July 06
Documents received : 24 July 06

The more important thing I want to share with you all, my wife had also made a separate application with me.Last week we both have got approvals.Her timeline & the points claimed are same as mine.We work in IT/Telecom.

Because of some future plans, we both are interested in having separate status in the UK(without making either of us dependent),we both want to apply for EC separately.We are not aware if that is possible or not.

We have gone through guidelines but this thing has not been addressed.Please share your views.

Cheers,
avwifiguy

applicant_100
Newly Registered

Post by applicant_100 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:14 am

ap2004,

Which field you are working in?
Also Is your exp letter says 'Graduation required " for this profile?

amberw

Post by amberw » Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:33 pm

It has been 7 weeks and still waiting for decision. I am an incountry applicant and as I have a uk degree so I don't have to go to my home country for EC. I am worried why it is taking so long. when I called them they said it is in verification process.
I wonder if there is somebody who has same scenario and how long it will take?
thanks
amber