ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

December EC applicants post here!!!!!!!!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

prasadline
Newly Registered

hi mates

Post by prasadline » Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:40 pm

hi all,
my online status is just now changed to "proccessed application forwarded to blue dart serivice 29 jan ".that is exactly at 6:00 pm.

but freinds i applied for a student visa not HSMP.so please excuse me all to share this news with u.

Important thing is please keep on refreshing your status updates on site.coz they are updating all now.

SKD
Newly Registered

Post by SKD » Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:51 pm

No change in Status by 6.20 PM :roll:

Thanks Vidya, Reachstar for your inputs... looks like tomorrow should be the day... for the last 8 days i have been saying the same thing to myself

palaka_rambabu

Post by palaka_rambabu » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:02 pm

No Change..
27th day is over :(
Lion Record was broken by me and skd :)
Applied On : 14th-dec
Applied at: Hyderabad VFS Center
Integra Verification : 21st Dec and 12th Feb
Final Status : Refused

prasadline
Newly Registered

hi

Post by prasadline » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:04 pm

friends please help me that How would i can track my courier number which has sent to blue dart?

dev

Re: hi

Post by dev » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:31 pm

prasadline wrote:friends please help me that How would i can track my courier number which has sent to blue dart?
My status changed to after 5:30 today it seems to

Processed application delivered to Blue Dart on 29 Jan 2008

reachstars
Newly Registered

Post by reachstars » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:55 pm

Hello friends,
No luck still.We contacted blue dart and we were told that our shipment hasn't yet reached blore and that we will get it tommorow. We are considering personally going to the blue dart office here in Bangalore and collecting our docs instead of waiting for the courier person to deliver it. Man! this wait is never ending.Sigh!

Prasadline, you could mail BHC, and they will give you a reference number (which is usually your passport number ) and a waybill number. Using either of these you could track your application on http://www.bluedart.com/.

Goodluck!! :)

Regards,

reincarnation

Post by reincarnation » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:00 pm

Guys...Have a question here...Though not really relevant to the timeline discussion going on...but as most of the ppl hang around in here, I thought of shooting it here:

I've suddenly realized that I would be better off if I send one of my bank statements (which I have missed while I submitted my EC docs) to BHC Chennai in support of my application. I'm just a little skeptical about the whole EC thing...and I just dont want them to pick a reason for the EC refusal. So, in order to do this, what should be done? Should I first mail or call them? Or is there a separate process for this? Should it be faxed or couriered? Please suggest...

dev

Post by dev » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:01 pm

reachstars,

I tried with my passport number now and its not working :(
no other go
I already have waited for around 40 days.... some more additions now :lol:
reachstars wrote:Hello friends,
No luck still.We contacted blue dart and we were told that our shipment hasn't yet reached blore and that we will get it tommorow. We are considering personally going to the blue dart office here in Bangalore and collecting our docs instead of waiting for the courier person to deliver it. Man! this wait is never ending.Sigh!

Prasadline, you could mail BHC, and they will give you a reference number (which is usually your passport number ) and a waybill number. Using either of these you could track your application on http://www.bluedart.com/.

Regards,

reachstars
Newly Registered

Post by reachstars » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:13 pm

Dev,
You could check the status in the bluedart site giving your reference number or waybill number only if you have been told by BHC or if your status has changed.

Regards,

prasadline
Newly Registered

Post by prasadline » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:19 pm

hi friends,

even i tried with my passport number to track the status of courier,but i havent found any result.
site:www.bluedart.com/maintracking

dev

Post by dev » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:22 pm

reachstars wrote:Dev,
You could check the status in the bluedart site giving your reference number or waybill number only if you have been told by BHC or if your status has changed.

Regards,
reachstars,

I have not changed my signature .. n i will change it now

reachstars
Newly Registered

Post by reachstars » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:33 pm

hi dev/prasadline,

In your case,try mailing BHC asking for your waybill number or try contacting your local VFS office.

Goodluck,guys!!

Regards,

winmano

Post by winmano » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:45 pm

HI...
Sorry guyz... I went for a conference and chcked now... The status has changed .... It says...

"Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same 29 Jan 2008"

I think I will get my passport t'row from my consultant...
winmano
A : 20th-dec
C: Chennai,
No Of working days: 24 (Got passport)

December31

Does everyone get an email that you are granted visa ?

Post by December31 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:02 pm

Hi,

Does everyone get an email that you are granted visa ? Or is it only for people who sent emails about the status ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
APPLIED LOCATION VFS Bangalore
APPLICATION DATE 31 December 2007
INTEGRA STATUS My previous employer got a call asking for my extension number on 22 January 2008!!
CURRENT STATUS Appli. Fwded to BHC, chennai on 31 December 2007
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 31st Applicant

Prashanth_yadav

Post by Prashanth_yadav » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:29 am

HEllo forum.........

Congrats to all whose status has changed and all the best for the rest.....
Applied on : Jan 4
At : VFS HYD
Integra Verification: Done When : No Idea
Status: Prcessed Application and sent to BLUE DART on FEB07....Waiting........for PASSPORT

Jason7777

Post by Jason7777 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:53 am

No updates yet...

Jason

palaka_rambabu

Post by palaka_rambabu » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:04 am

No Change :(
28th Day

Dev,
Congrats :)

dev

Post by dev » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:38 am

winmano wrote:HI...
Sorry guyz... I went for a conference and chcked now... The status has changed .... It says...

"Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same 29 Jan 2008"

I think I will get my passport t'row from my consultant...
Mano,

Then you are taking the passport from VFS office and not opted for Courier delivery right....

Ram,
I need wait, till I get passport buddy....
Anyways your will not be too late either, finally looks like Chennai BHC has woken up.Getting lots of results.

All the best guys

dev

Post by dev » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:49 am

dev wrote:reachstars,

I tried with my passport number now and its not working :(
no other go
I already have waited for around 40 days.... some more additions now :lol:
reachstars wrote:Hello friends,

Regards,
All,

courier tracking is working today.
Try giving your passport number as ref number.

But the concern is,

Pickup Date 29 January 2008
From Chennai
To Bangalore
Status In Transit
Await Delivery Information
Expected Date of Delivery 31 January 2008

Does it take 2 days :evil:

vidya

Post by vidya » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:55 am

dev and reachstar

all the best ! both of you would be getting the courier within few hours i guess

please do update us

very happy to see some daily progress from BHC chennai - but so far kapil is the only week 4 applicant so i think this week will be mostly completion of week 2 and week 3 processing :)

Jason , we may get it by friday i feel the online status update , what do you think ? :?:

vidya

Post by vidya » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:09 am

reincarnation ,
im pretty sure you can fax or scan and email additional documents to BHC :?: - but call up VFS and confirm with them before sending it.

vidya

Post by vidya » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:39 am

Day 22 for me today ....will i also be breaking lion's record ?? :twisted: :cry: :?:

palaka_rambabu

Post by palaka_rambabu » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:42 am

Vidya,

It seems applicants from Banglore VFS are getting results faster.
So, I am sure that you can not break lion's record :)

vidya

Post by vidya » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:48 am

ram ,

i really dont think it is VFS based - the timelines. Once the appln reaches BHC , it is all in one queue - maybe vfs hyderabad delayed sending to BHC the day that you guys had applied by one or two days.

But i think it is just a coincidence that 2 or more here waiting from week 2 are hyderabad applicants.

i know you must be in real tension right now ; definetely 28 working days is too much - did you try calling them today - lion was calling them a lot for 2-3 days before he got it finally; not sure if that made an impact.

december31st , they normally give the result on email only if we have sent a mail enquiry which reached them after decision is processed - that too sometimes they say decision taken but do not dislose granted or refused. We can see no clear pattern and very confused on this point now cos yday kapil posted that BHC called him and informed him that visa was granted - so really none of us have a clue at this point.

reachstars
Newly Registered

Post by reachstars » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:59 am

hi all,

yipeeee!! I got the courier half an hour ago. I have got my visa and my husband has got his dependent visa. Validity is till 25/01/2010. It was stamped on 25/01/2008.

So the first frontier,has been conquered :D Need to conquer many more :)

Here's wishing all of you the best of the best. Be positive :D

Regards,