ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Miss Sunshine
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Miss Sunshine » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:56 am

Hi Guys,

Can you help me out? Applied for visa for my hubby but not had anything back yet. We have emailed the UK Visas and Immigration international enquiry service twice and have had no response. Has anyone else been in the same situation? Is there any other email address or contact number for them?

Thanks

raholptl

Post by raholptl » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:03 am

networkers wrote:
raholptl wrote:Can anyone please tell what type of receipt u get when visa application is submitted?
Receipt will have following printed on it.

Name of applicant
GWF Number
Visa Category
Sub Category
Visa Fee:
Does it not have a reference no like this if submitted from islamabad
ISB........
?

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:15 am

raholptl wrote:
networkers wrote:
raholptl wrote:Can anyone please tell what type of receipt u get when visa application is submitted?
Receipt will have following printed on it.

Name of applicant
GWF Number
Visa Category
Sub Category
Visa Fee:
Does it not have a reference no like this if submitted from islamabad
ISB........
?
Yes on top it says UK Visa Application Centre .. City
Date and Time and then what I mentioned above.

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:18 am

Miss Sunshine wrote:Hi Guys,

Can you help me out? Applied for visa for my hubby but not had anything back yet. We have emailed the UK Visas and Immigration international enquiry service twice and have had no response. Has anyone else been in the same situation? Is there any other email address or contact number for them?

Thanks
Hi,

By email you mean you used "https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com" to contact UKVI? I tried it this week and did get a response in a day. Are you providing the all the details like DOB and GWF number correctly? Check your Spam / Junk folder it might have been dropped there..

Miss Sunshine
Newly Registered

Post by Miss Sunshine » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:26 am

networkers wrote:

Thanks
Hi,

By email you mean you used "https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com" to contact UKVI? I tried it this week and did get a response in a day. Are you providing the all the details like DOB and GWF number correctly? Check your Spam / Junk folder it might have been dropped there..
Sorry, yes I mean we used the link. did give them all the details as they requested and there is nothing in the junk folder either. Kind of deflating! :(

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:54 am

Miss Sunshine wrote: Sorry, yes I mean we used the link. did give them all the details as they requested and there is nothing in the junk folder either. Kind of deflating! :(
There is an option to call them and find out the status, try once again with that link and if you don't hear anything till next Monday try calling them and see if you can get a better answer.

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:03 pm

networkers wrote:
phaara wrote:Yes InshaAllah... Many thanks.. Should i go vac or should wait for call im from karachi
MASHA'ALlAH Congrats, INSHA'ALLAH visa good news.
inshaALLAH.. remeber me in dua please.. jazakallah

havefaith any update on ur husband visa??
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:08 pm

btw guys i have a question for thoses who got visa that

is it necessary to take medical (tb test) again..??

i mean due to long wait everyones tb test definatly expire as visa taking morrethen 6 months and tb test valid just for 6 months but bhc stamping visa to applicants.. so is it still necessary to get tb test again??
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:20 pm

phaara wrote:btw guys i have a question for thoses who got visa that

i mean due to long wait everyones tb test definatly expire as visa taking morrethen 6 months and tb test valid just for 6 months but bhc stamping visa to applicants.. so is it still necessary to get tb test again??
Hi phaara

Best of luck with your visa outcome.
When my hubby got his visa the tb test had expired.
Although tb test is compulsory when applying, we could not find anything where it said a valid tb test certificate is compulsory when arriving in the UK. My husband did NOT take another tb test, but carried his expired certificate with him just in case. When he arrived here he was NOT asked anything about his tb test.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:31 pm

musriz wrote:

Hi phaara

Although tb test is compulsory when applying, we could not find anything where it said a valid tb test certificate is compulsory when arriving in the UK. My husband did NOT take another tb test, but carried his expired certificate with him just in case. When he arrived here he was NOT asked anything about his tb test.
My wife arrived the UK a day before her tb test expired, they checked her test and not a single word on the fact that it was about to expire. For what the test worth It is always wise to redo the test if it had expired to be on the safe side.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:59 pm

Thanks
hi i just joined ds forum i ve been reading ds quite long.i dont kw how to get on my own post thats y m quoting in urs..hope u dnt mind.its been more den 7 mnths m waitng fr my visa aswell.jst wana knw smethng.i sent ukvi a mail askng them status update on my application.in response of which they ask me smethg..i dnt knw wats that stands for.they asked for VAC address and Date of visit for VAC
i wana knw whts meant by VAC???
please help?? :cry:

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:00 pm

Alhamdulillah visa has been granted today, I am over the moon, thanks everyone for all ur Duas and kind words.

My time line:
Applied 20/12/2013
Not on hold
Visa stamped on passport: 26/09/2014
Date collected documents 1/10/14

Phaara u will get good news soon I can sense it, and everyone else that's waiting I pray to Allah tallah u all get the good news u are waiting for.

Phaara try to read aytul kursi 313 between u and ur spouse before u go to gerry centre and Nafals.

Guys I wanted to know is the polio test required? I have heard u need to get the polio test done and I will speak to solicitor about thoughts on the TB test.
Last edited by Have faith on Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:05 pm

Have faith wrote:Alhamdulillah visa has been granted today, I am over the moon, thanks everyone for all ur Duas and kind words.

My time line:
Applied 20/12/2013
Not on hold

Phaara u will get good news soon I can sense it, and everyone else that's waiting I pray to Allah tallah u all get the good news u are waiting for.

Phaara try to read aytul kursi 313 between u and ur spouse before u go to gerry centre and Nafals.
MashaAllah many cobgratz to u sis.. Jazakallah for dua.. I m hoping positive responce IA
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:08 pm

Have faith wrote:Alhamdulillah visa has been granted today, I am over the moon, thanks everyone for all ur Duas and kind words.

My time line:
Applied 20/12/2013
Not on hold

congratulations to u....m happy for u :) do dua for all of us

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:09 pm

musriz wrote:

Hi phaara

Thankyou sis.. It means if i not do then there should not be any issue IA.. Its on luck maybe..
Pls make dua for visa approval. Im abit scared.
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:12 pm

Ooh Wow ..mubarakan have faith. .now u can have fun lol

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:14 pm

tallojani wrote:
musriz wrote:

Hi phaara

My wife arrived the UK a day before her tb test expired, they checked her test and not a single word on the fact that it was about to expire. For what the test worth It is always wise to redo the test if it had expired to be on the safe side.
Thankyou for dua n sincere advise... I hope i will get next day apponitment if i do.
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:15 pm

kehkashan wrote: hi i just joined ds forum i ve been reading ds quite long.i dont kw how to get on my own post thats y m quoting in urs..hope u dnt mind.its been more den 7 mnths m waitng fr my visa aswell.jst wana knw smethng.i sent ukvi a mail askng them status update on my application.in response of which they ask me smethg..i dnt knw wats that stands for.they asked for VAC address and Date of visit for VAC
Hi Kehkashan,

VAC is Visa Application Centre (It might be Karachi, Islamabad, Lahore etc.) Hope this helps.

Regards,

Networkers!

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:15 pm

My time line:
Applied 20/12/2013
Not on hold

Guys I wanted to know is the polio test required? I have heard u need to get the polio test done and I will speak to solicitor about thoughts on the TB test.
MASHA'ALLAH congrats!!

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:17 pm

My time line:
Applied 20/12/2013
Not on hold

Polio test is required for everyone flying out of country, so yes you'll need it for sure.

Miss Sunshine
Newly Registered

Post by Miss Sunshine » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:19 pm

networkers wrote:
Miss Sunshine wrote: Sorry, yes I mean we used the link. did give them all the details as they requested and there is nothing in the junk folder either. Kind of deflating! :(
There is an option to call them and find out the status, try once again with that link and if you don't hear anything till next Monday try calling them and see if you can get a better answer.
Will Do. I have zero patience and this waiting is CRAZY! :x Anyway, thanks for the assist 'networkers'. Will update you guys when I get a response. In Sha Allah, will be soon! Keep us in your Dua's :)

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:23 pm

networkers wrote:
kehkashan wrote: hi i just joined ds forum i ve been reading ds quite long.i dont kw how to get on my own post thats y m quoting in urs..hope u dnt mind.its been more den 7 mnths m waitng fr my visa aswell.jst wana knw smethng.i sent ukvi a mail askng them status update on my application.in response of which they ask me smethg..i dnt knw wats that stands for.they asked for VAC address and Date of visit for VAC
Hi Kehkashan,

VAC is Visa Application Centre (It might be Karachi, Islamabad, Lahore etc.) Hope this helps.

Regards,

Networkers!
thanku so much for ur response
so wat shud i write in Date of visit for VAC?
m i suppose to write that date wen i visited the visa centr?which is 27th feb 2014?

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:25 pm

My time line:
Applied 20/12/2013
Not on hold

Congrats, happy for you.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

umeraali

Post by umeraali » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:51 pm

HAVE FAITH

Congratulations on your visa being granted? Did you apply with 2 jobs? Can you please put up a list of documents you submitted, did you provide P60s?

Thanks

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:55 pm

kehkashan wrote: thanku so much for ur response
so wat shud i write in Date of visit for VAC?
m i suppose to write that date wen i visited the visa centr?which is 27th feb 2014?
You are welcome, yes it should be the date on your Receipt when you submitted documents and given the Bio Metric.