ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2015 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

KingdomMan

Re: 2015 Citizenship Approvals

Post by KingdomMan » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:10 pm

I refer to this: "4.confirmation of cancellation of my fine by the court", Was there a time you were taken to court for an offence? As this has raised a red flag and could be the reason for the delay. I hope it will not be prolonged than this and you can get your approval soon. It's likely to take a while to get your approval but just keep calm and hope for the best soon as early as the first quarter of 2016.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:11 pm

coming wrote:@kingdoman
Thanks for kind and attention reply.
I received a letter by 24 of July that I should supply the following
1.Update of me and my wife prove of address
2.confirnmation of my employment as previously supplied
3.birth certificate of my Daughter
4.confirmation of cancellation of my fine by the court

All the above was submitted to them by 6 of August which was acknowledge by the following day which is 7 of August.
I refer to this: "4.confirmation of cancellation of my fine by the court", Was there a time you were taken to court for an offence? As this has raised a red flag and could be the reason for the delay. I hope it will not be prolonged than this and you can get your approval soon. It's likely to take a while to get your approval but just keep calm and hope for the best soon as early as the first quarter of 2016.

happymamma2

Post by happymamma2 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:08 pm

Hello everybody.
Has anyone received their ceremony confirmation this October?I am waiting impatiently for it since early September when I sent them the 950E fee and passport photos....

DTD
Newly Registered

Post by DTD » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:11 pm

Could someone suggest me when I am going to get an approval letter for naturalisation

Timeline

Application submitted - 25th Mar 2015
First Stage Letter - 4th May 2015
Second Stage Letter - 25th May 2015
No Update since??

Is it advisable to contact the department or better to wait? Have read different views in this forum so I am very confused.

Please suggest when should I expect the approval letter.
On what basis did you apply and have you any fines or convictions?? If you give answers then one can suggest to you an estimated time for your approval. Feel free to write to the INIS for you application status update.

Thanks
DTD[/quote][/quote]

Hi KIngdomMan,

Thanks for your quick reply!

I have applied based on the Green card followed by stamp 4 for 4 continuous years. Also, there is no know fines or convictions. Is there a way to check if there is anything outstanding as I have frequently changed my residence and haven't really updated my license that often.

Which email address I should send the application status update request.

Thanks & Regards
DTD[/quote]

@KingdomMan,

I have just got a reply from the department with the following text.

"Your application is being prepared for submission to the Minister, it has
not yet been submitted. You will be informed of the Ministers decision as
expeditiously as possible"

I am very unhappy with their response as they haven't even submitted to the Minister. How long will it take you recon.

Please reply ASAP and suggest what I should do as it's more than 6 months already.

Thanks in advance![/quote]

@KingdomMan

Could you please help me out as well.

Thanks

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:38 pm

@KingdomMan,

I am very unhappy with their response as they haven't even submitted to the Minister. How long will it take you recon.

Please reply ASAP and suggest what I should do as it's more than 6 months already.

@KingdomMan

Thanks[/quote]
Please, on what basis is your application and have you fines or convictions prior to your application? I your application is on the basis of 5 years residence or Marriage and you have no court imposed fines or convictions, then I can tell you that you're almost there.. Since a submission to the Minister is likely to happen soon in your case, you seem a good candidate for approval and likely part of the citizenship ceremony for November/December this year or tentatively for January next year 2016. Good luck in your patient wait!

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:38 pm

DTD wrote:Could someone suggest me when I am going to get an approval letter for naturalisation

Timeline

Application submitted - 25th Mar 2015
First Stage Letter - 4th May 2015
Second Stage Letter - 25th May 2015
No Update since??

Is it advisable to contact the department or better to wait? Have read different views in this forum so I am very confused.

Please suggest when should I expect the approval letter.
On what basis did you apply and have you any fines or convictions?? If you give answers then one can suggest to you an estimated time for your approval. Feel free to write to the INIS for you application status update.

Thanks
DTD
[/quote]

Hi KIngdomMan,

I have applied based on the Green card followed by stamp 4 for 4 continuous years. Also, there is no know fines or convictions. Is there a way to check if there is anything outstanding as I have frequently changed my residence and haven't really updated my license that often.

Thanks & Regards
DTD[/quote]

@KingdomMan,

@KingdomMan

Thanks[/quote]
Please, on what basis is your application and have you fines or convictions prior to your application? I your application is on the basis of 5 years residence or Marriage and you have no court imposed fines or convictions, then I can tell you that you're almost there.. Since a submission to the Minister is likely to happen soon in your case, you seem a good candidate for approval and likely part of the citizenship ceremony for November/December this year or tentatively for January next year 2016. Good luck in your patient wait!

coming
Newly Registered

Re: Cancellation of my fines by the Court

Post by coming » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:27 pm

Briefly.....My application was submitted in Oct. 2014,though I have conviction on Traffic offence in which I paid part of the money due to my unemployment and when I got a job I started saving in other to pay this fine,I went to the court where I was convicted I was told that my fine has been cancelled that is before I was even due for for to apply.
When I apply I quoted everything without hiding anything since Oct 2014 they only ask for all those things I wrote to you before on 24 of July 2015.Then I went to court where I was convicted a letter was written to me in confirmation of the cancellation of fine by the court which I have forwarded to INIS since 6 of August 2015.
That is whole fact.

This message is for Kingdomans attention

DTD
Newly Registered

Post by DTD » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:02 pm

DTD[/quote][/quote]

Hi KIngdomMan,

Thanks & Regards
DTD[/quote]

@KingdomMan,

@KingdomMan

Thanks[/quote]
Please, on what basis is your application and have you fines or convictions prior to your application? I your application is on the basis of 5 years residence or Marriage and you have no court imposed fines or convictions, then I can tell you that you're almost there.. Since a submission to the Minister is likely to happen soon in your case, you seem a good candidate for approval and likely part of the citizenship ceremony for November/December this year or tentatively for January next year 2016. Good luck in your patient wait![/quote]

@KingdomMan

Thanks for your kind reply!

I have applied based on 5 years residency and I don't have any fines or convictions that I am aware of. I just checked with the dept if there is any penalty points on my driver's license but there is none.

What else I can do to check if there is any outstanding issues that may be there as I haven't really changed addresses on my cars log book. Please suggest and I'll check it just for peace of mind.

Thanks

Gracious2015

Post by Gracious2015 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:39 pm

cevriye wrote:Hi I am posting here because I really don't understand why my application is being delayed for so long.

APPLICATION TYPE:5 yrs residence, Stamp 4
APPLICATION SENT:10th of March
ACKNOWLEDGMENT: 26th of March
SECOND STAGE LETTER: pending
APPROVAL: pending

I have
- continuous full time employment with the same multinational company
- no breaks in my residency in Ireland. (No breaks in GNIB, or Irish Visa)
- no crimes/convictions, no traffic fines etc (I don't even have a driving license),no fines for TV license or any thing I can think of

I haven't yet received an email asking for a proof of my residency as most others here did, and I emailed them and received their template message that my application is still in progress and they are not expecting anything from me.

Do you have any ideas on why my application might be pending for so long? Am I the only one?
@cevriye I am perplexed as to why havent you received a 2nd stage and approval as yet, as yours appears to be a straight forward application!

Were you denied a visa to any of the EU countries in the past?

I know one of the cases where the applicant worked in the UK for 2-3 years, and then had been working in here for 5 years before the date of application, and it took around 8 months for his application to be approved. Does this relate to your situation?

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:00 pm

Gracious2015 how long the final stage take? and is it called final stage when the file in minster office or what ? have they still sending approval, are they are gathering all approval to be send out or what exactly ? Gracious2015 if you can answer to my question

Gracious2015

Post by Gracious2015 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:28 pm

@Rio29 i think you applied Sept2014 and already received your approval?
Final stage can take minimum of 2 weeks and up to 6months for a straight forward case, and much longer, up to a year for complex ones and includes following checks
Garda checks,Revenue / Benefit / Social checks, before going to the Ministers office
In my experience approval letters are usually sent in Bulk

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:37 pm

august 2014 and longtime approval I am asking about my wife she applied one week after me?

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:39 pm

her file at minster office - how long you think will be the timeframe for a decison

DTD
Newly Registered

Post by DTD » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:49 pm

@KingdomMan,

@KingdomMan

Thanks[/quote]
Please, on what basis is your application and have you fines or convictions prior to your application? I your application is on the basis of 5 years residence or Marriage and you have no court imposed fines or convictions, then I can tell you that you're almost there.. Since a submission to the Minister is likely to happen soon in your case, you seem a good candidate for approval and likely part of the citizenship ceremony for November/December this year or tentatively for January next year 2016. Good luck in your patient wait![/quote]

@KingdomMan

I have applied based on 5 years residency and I don't have any fines or convictions that I am aware of. I just checked with the dept if there is any penalty points on my driver's license but there is none.

What else I can do to check if there is any outstanding issues that may be there as I haven't really changed addresses on my cars log book. Please suggest and I'll check it just for peace of mind.

Thanks[/quote]

@KingdomMan

Does having a Medical Card delays the naturalisation process or affects it in any other way?

Please anyone confirm ASAP.

Thanks

Gracious2015

Post by Gracious2015 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:38 am

Rio29 wrote:her file at minster office - how long you think will be the timeframe for a decison
In my opinion and what I have seen, none of us can be certain whether the file is really in the ministers office!

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:01 am

DTD wrote:@KingdomMan,

Thanks in advance!

@KingdomMan

Thanks[/quote]

@KingdomMan

Thanks[/quote]

@KingdomMan

Does having a Medical Card delays the naturalisation process or affects it in any other way?

Thanks[/quote]
You don't need to worry much on your application. As it is, you should keep calm and patiently await a favorable decision on your case. Having a medical card should not have any negative impact on your application process. It will happen for you so hopefully so just relax and engage positively with other things you have going on in your life. :D

KingdomMan

Re: Cancellation of my fines by the Court

Post by KingdomMan » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:09 am

coming wrote:Briefly.....My application was submitted in Oct. 2014,though I have conviction on Traffic offence in which I paid part of the money due to my unemployment and when I got a job I started saving in other to pay this fine,I went to the court where I was convicted I was told that my fine has been cancelled that is before I was even due for for to apply.
When I apply I quoted everything without hiding anything since Oct 2014 they only ask for all those things I wrote to you before on 24 of July 2015.Then I went to court where I was convicted a letter was written to me in confirmation of the cancellation of fine by the court which I have forwarded to INIS since 6 of August 2015.
That is whole fact.

This message is for Kingdomans attention
Regardless that it was subsequently cancelled by the courts, the truth is that you had a conviction for a traffic offence which in my own candid opinion could be the reason for this delay in getting an approval since you applied in 2014. However, like many others, you've been punished long enough (many others have their application delayed or deferred for 6 - 18 months depending on the severity of the offence convicted for). I can see you getting an approval between the coming weeks and January 2016. Good luck mate!

DTD
Newly Registered

Post by DTD » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:55 am

@KingdomMan

Thanks[/quote]
You don't need to worry much on your application. As it is, you should keep calm and patiently await a favorable decision on your case. Having a medical card should not have any negative impact on your application process. It will happen for you so hopefully so just relax and engage positively with other things you have going on in your life. :D[/quote]

@KingdomMan

Many thanks for your positive reply and suggestions!

God Bless!

Keep helping others and you will get all our prayers!

DTD

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:02 pm

Gracious2015 wrote:
Rio29 wrote:her file at minster office - how long you think will be the timeframe for a decison
In my opinion and what I have seen, none of us can be certain whether the file is really in the ministers office!

ok great then let is say the submission how long will take , the final stage whatever we can call, please Gracious2015" reply back as I trust your replies.

my case less than three months, my wife still

Gracious2015

Post by Gracious2015 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:15 pm

@Rio29 I have seen people with straightforward application waiting on the final stage for up to 6 months! Good luck

coming
Newly Registered

Post by coming » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:08 pm

@kingdomMan

Cancellation of the fines by the Court

Thanks for your prompt reply and the word of encouragement which soothes my heart.
I pray God will repay u also for all these good deeds u are doing,if not not many people
Would have engage all these lawyers who will just collect your money.
Thanks and God bless

ELCOMANSH
Newly Registered

Post by ELCOMANSH » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:23 pm

Application Basis: Stamp4 Eu Family 5 years residency in the country
Application Date: 28/3/2015
Application received :30/3/2015
1st Acknowledgement Date:29/4/2015
2nd Stage Letter: 11/5/2015
04/9/2015: up-to-date copy of GNIB requested. by((( further processing team)))
14/9/2015: Documents submitted (photo copy of temporary gnib card valid for 6 month based on applying for retention of rights application )
i emailed them today and i get this answer
(((Your application is at an advanced stage & will be submitted to the
Minister for decision as expeditiously as possible))).
anybody knows whats that mean ??how come its in advance stage and its not sent to the minister yet ??anybody knows when to expect an approval as its really disappointing when u look for letters in the morning and find nothing from them :)

Gracious2015

Post by Gracious2015 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:35 pm

@KingdomMan you are getting a lot of blessings, your approval seems imminent!! :D

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:08 am

Gracious2015 wrote:@Rio29 I have seen people with straightforward application waiting on the final stage for up to 6 months! Good luck
Postby Gracious2015 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:15 pm

@Rio29 I have seen people with straightforward application waiting on the final stage for up to 6 months! Good luck
Gracious2015

then let us called initial stage and forget about it hahahaha

Gracious2015

Post by Gracious2015 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:18 am

@Rio29 it will come in good time, I presume by November, Good luck, keep us updated