ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Processing Time (Extension Applications ONLY)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gumsum

Post by gumsum » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:22 pm

no i didnt submit business plan. when i applied it was not required that time.

funds still in my bank account.

am just wondering what they gonna ask me in interview
rehan01 wrote:hmmmmm ..... did u submit business plan and market research?

did you maintained funds since you applied?

regarding questions I guess it will be regarding business and funds, a good detail business plan will be very helpful, doesn't matter how good your idea is and you are running business successful ... but still to convince someone if you put all this on paper will be very helpful that what my thinking.

regards

check these link someone from outside country applied and shared the questions.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=131153

sriks

Post by sriks » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:52 pm

Finally recieved my Approval letter today

PSW to Tier 1

Applied on - 1st December 2013 
Received Acknowledgement Letter - 4th December 2012
Received Biometric Letter - 7th December 2012
Biometric Given - 15th December 

Approval Letter with all Documents  - 6th April 2013  (dated 4th April)

Still waiting for BRP

Documents sent:

Bank Statements(in UK funds)
Application
Business plan
Contracts
Advertisement prints
Website
Visiting cards

Edit: I submitted updated bank statement, updated adverts and business insurance on Wednesday..but received my letter (without the additional docs submitted)

Thanks for all your help guys :)

I am confused how this system works. one day we see march visas the other day september.. :-/

Hope everyone gets their visas soon.. all the best and thanks again

umarumar
Newly Registered

college revoked applied tier1 200k from tier 4

Post by umarumar » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:30 am

hello guys,
I applied my visa 12th of december from tier 4 to tier1 200k but recently i checked that my college is no more in ukba list.
what should i do now?
When i applied my college was in the list.
I applied via solicitor.
he said wait until you did not receive any letter from UKBA.

Kaiser

Re: college revoked applied tier1 200k from tier 4

Post by Kaiser » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:24 pm

umarumar wrote:hello guys,
I applied my visa 12th of december from tier 4 to tier1 200k but recently i checked that my college is no more in ukba list.
what should i do now?
I applied via solicitor.
hi umar dont worry ,when u submit ur case u was not overstay person in uk so its normal thing

realtime
Newly Registered

Post by realtime » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:53 pm

Hey guys!

i sent my application on nov 11th, bio 15th of nov, no update from UKBA regarding my application till 17th of march when they contact my client about our contract. ever since nothing from UKBA.

my question is, if they are working on my case what takes them so long to made decision?

Sug

Post by Sug » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:06 pm

realtime wrote:Hey guys!

i sent my application on nov 11th, bio 15th of nov, no update from UKBA regarding my application till 17th of march when they contact my client about our contract. ever since nothing from UKBA.

my question is, if they are working on my case what takes them so long to made decision?

What sort of enquiry was it with your client
Hi

realtime
Newly Registered

Post by realtime » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:33 pm

What are the nature of our contract and what are in the content of the contract.

umarumar
Newly Registered

Post by umarumar » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:27 pm

Kaiser wrote:
what should i do now?
I applied via solicitor.
hi umar dont worry ,when u submit ur case u was not overstay person in uk so its normal thing
Hi thanks kaisar for your reply. So i dont need to send a new cas or get admission in new college?????

Kaiser

Post by Kaiser » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:53 pm

umarumar wrote:
Kaiser wrote:
what should i do now?
I applied via solicitor.
Hi thanks kaisar for your reply. So i dont need to send a new cas or get admission in new college?????
no during application process ur status should be same when u the time u sent ur application so just wait,,,,i m also in same boat

umarumar
Newly Registered

Post by umarumar » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:37 am

Kaiser wrote:
umarumar wrote:
Kaiser wrote:
what should i do now?
I applied via solicitor.
lolsss Thanks for reply.When did you apply? you applied by solicitor???
i have my statement more then 200k.is it leaves good impression on my application??

no during application process ur status should be same when u the time u sent ur application so just wait,,,,i m also in same boat

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:41 pm

@umarumar...
its my personal opinion...if ur college doesn't exist on approved list while ur application is under consideration...u better get urself enrolled on another approved college. ukba might ask u to update about ur current activity to study @ approved college.

it will be fine only if u cud arrange a new cas(within given time by ukba and cas must cover u from date ur college dropped off list) on demand from ukba shud the ask for one?

students must maintain their legal status by engaging in study while application is being considered by enrolling into another approved college, shud their current college dropped off approved list.

janiiii
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent Visa Requirements

Post by janiiii » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:30 pm

Hi All,
I just got my Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa last week. I would like to know any additional documents required to submit for my wife's application overseas (Pak). UKBA doesnt say any tenancy aggrement, pay slips, etc for point base migrant workers. but still would appreciate ppl thoughts using this forumn. as some even insist to submit call logs, marriage photos etc. its quite confusing.

thnks in advance

vaatiaan
Newly Registered

Just wanted to share my visa experience

Post by vaatiaan » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:25 pm

I applied with two over 18 dependents on 11th Dec 2012.
Got confirmation within a week and fee was also deducted within a week, can't remember the exact dates.
Bio-metric done on 20th Jan 2013 for me and my two dependents.
Received Bio-metric Residence Permit on 5th April 2013 for me and my dependents.
Received all documents on 8th April 2013.

Applied for tier 1 entrepreneur visa through the post study visa route and all the funds were kept here in the UK.

Good luck to all of you out there :)

Annbaby
Newly Registered

Refused

Post by Annbaby » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:50 am

Switched from PSW, applied on 26th Nov.2012, 50k in my private bank account in UK. Bio taken on 12th Dec. 2012, and got the refusal letter today :cry:
They said I have been awarded 0 points under Appendix A (75 points). The reason the gave me is about my job title. They said although you have provided a job title, Private Tutor, that is listed in Appendix J, the only evidence that you have submitted to demonstrate that you are active in that occupation as part of your business, is the printouts of your company's website. However the printout do not contain evidence that your main business activity is as a Private Tutor as you are providing a recruitment and consultancy service, which is not in an occupation skilled to graduate level and therefore does not meet the requirements as listed at paragraph 41-SD(c)(iii) of Appendix A of the Immigration Rules

I am very curious that can my company only do one business?
Anyone who can help me? I've got the right to appeal, but I am worried if I can get success from appeal :cry:

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:58 am

@Annbaby: Did you send any other marketing materials such as Business Cards, printout of online advertising, newspapers etc?

entrepreneur123

Re: Refused

Post by entrepreneur123 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:37 am

Recruitment Consultant is NQF 3 level job title. However "Recruitment Manger is NQF 6 level. So you can argue that actually services you are providing are NQF 6 level rather than 3. But prepare your marketing material etc to show in appeal. So do a proper advert, may be try to show new contract if possible that you are providing Recruitment NQF 6 level. You can provide two kind of services as long as they full fill NQF condition i.e they are atleast NQF 4 level, which was not in your case.
Annbaby wrote:Switched from PSW, applied on 26th Nov.2012, 50k in my private bank account in UK. Bio taken on 12th Dec. 2012, and got the refusal letter today :cry:
They said I have been awarded 0 points under Appendix A (75 points). The reason the gave me is about my job title. They said although you have provided a job title, Private Tutor, that is listed in Appendix J, the only evidence that you have submitted to demonstrate that you are active in that occupation as part of your business, is the printouts of your company's website. However the printout do not contain evidence that your main business activity is as a Private Tutor as you are providing a recruitment and consultancy service, which is not in an occupation skilled to graduate level and therefore does not meet the requirements as listed at paragraph 41-SD(c)(iii) of Appendix A of the Immigration Rules

I am very curious that can my company only do one business?
Anyone who can help me? I've got the right to appeal, but I am worried if I can get success from appeal :cry:
Last edited by entrepreneur123 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Annbaby
Newly Registered

Post by Annbaby » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:40 am

therock wrote:@Annbaby: Did you send any other marketing materials such as Business Cards, printout of online advertising, newspapers etc?
I send a contract and the printout of company's website.

Annbaby
Newly Registered

Post by Annbaby » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:49 pm

ac2107 wrote:Got the approval letter today, a quick update of the timeline for reference.

PSW to T1E cat D

Application sent: 8th Feb 2013
Biometric letter: 22th Feb 2013

Refusal letter: 11th March 2013
Letter to request reconsideration: 16th March 2013
Approval letter: 27th March

waiting for bio card now......

always included a special delivery return envelope in the correspondence with UKBA, this might speed thing up a little bit.
Just want to ask, did you appeal? or just write a letter to request reconsideration? How did you ask them? I've got the refusal letter yesterday. :cry:

dd156
BANNED

Post by dd156 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:31 pm

Annbaby wrote:
therock wrote:@Annbaby: Did you send any other marketing materials such as Business Cards, printout of online advertising, newspapers etc?
I send a contract and the printout of company's website.
Did your contract clearly state the services that you were providing?
Also, did you mention anything about private tutoring on your website or was only recruitment mentioned?

Tripletrouble

Interview Call

Post by Tripletrouble » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:43 pm

Hello, I just received a call claiming to be from UKBA. He asked me if i got any letter in the post from them inviting me for an interview which i had not received.
Then i asked him when was the interview scheduled for and he said next week on 17th April and if i would be ready for it. I told him i didn't know anything about it so asked him to email it to me. Then he asked me for my email id and i was like don't you have my email id.
So, i told him you emailed me earlier about additional documents so you should have my email id. so asked him to email me later.

Was this a real ukba or scam.
Last edited by Tripletrouble on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

monolyte

Re: Interview Call

Post by monolyte » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:29 pm

Tripletrouble wrote:Hello, I just received a call claiming to be from UKBA. He asked me if i got any letter in the post from them inviting me for an interview which i had not received.
Then i asked him when was the interview scheduled for and he said next week on 17th April and if i would be ready for it. I told him i didn't know anything about it so asked him to email to to me. Then he asked me for my email id and i was like don't you have my email id.
So, i told him you emailed me earlier about additional documents so you should have my email id. so asked him to email me later.

GOOD CATCH... KUDOS,
VIGILANT GUY

Tripletrouble

Application

Post by Tripletrouble » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:01 pm

Applied on: 01/09/2012
Category: PSW Route in a team (Funds in UK)
Biometrics given on: 12/09/2012
Inquiry by e-mail on: 11/02/2013
About investment funds declaration among us and contract with client within 7 working days
Inquiry documents submitted on: 18/02/2013

Tripletrouble

Re: Interview Call

Post by Tripletrouble » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:02 pm

monolyte wrote:
Tripletrouble wrote:Hello, I just received a call claiming to be from UKBA. He asked me if i got any letter in the post from them inviting me for an interview which i had not received.
Then i asked him when was the interview scheduled for and he said next week on 17th April and if i would be ready for it. I told him i didn't know anything about it so asked him to email to to me. Then he asked me for my email id and i was like don't you have my email id.

GOOD CATCH... KUDOS,
VIGILANT GUY
Thank you. What should i do. Leave it or take it seriously.

Annbaby
Newly Registered

appeal

Post by Annbaby » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:29 pm

Anyone who has any successful appeal experience? Can I provide additional documents? I have contacted the immigration barrister, and sent them my refusal letter, they said my application was very bad :oops: but I think they just want to charge me a lot, they said it will cost me £2,000-2,500 if they appeal for me. I don't want to spend the money on them. So anyone who has appealed by themselves successful?

Thanks!

dd156
BANNED

Re: appeal

Post by dd156 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:34 pm

Annbaby wrote:Anyone who has any successful appeal experience? Can I provide additional documents? I have contacted the immigration barrister, and sent them my refusal letter, they said my application was very bad :oops: but I think they just want to charge me a lot, they said it will cost me £2,000-2,500 if they appeal for me. I don't want to spend the money on them. So anyone who has appealed by themselves successful?

Thanks!
It's hard to say unless you provide detailed information (including answers to questions that I asked in my previous post).