ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Moa7

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Moa7 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:43 am

fawad iftikhar wrote: you are right :( i applied online 31st Aug 2014 , will i be affected with September processing? i know decisions stats for Aug were better..whats ur take on it?
Fawad, these September processing times don't mean that they apply to those who applied in September. They actually show UKVi's processing performance for September. So, no, the August 2014 processing times do not apply to you in the sense that you've applied in August. Hope that clears it :)

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:14 am

MAH_CMMG wrote:Hi everyone,

Can someone please tell me that is it ok to use payslips in a printed-from-portal format? As the company I work for does not issue the 'stationary payroll payslip' - they just give out a printout of the payslips - is it ok to submit these?

I hope my question makes sense :)
All my payslips were printed ones, make sure the manager signs them and writes a latter on headed paper to confirm their authenticity.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

haseb
Newly Registered

Post by haseb » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:19 am

Assalam alikum everyone,

I have received the following email this morning today:
==================================================================================================
Dear Customer,

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. THIS MAILBOX IS NOT MONITORED.

This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your passport and documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport.
If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British High Commission Islamabad
http://www.gov.uk/ukvi

UK Visas and Immigration is an operational command of the Home Office
========================================================================================================

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:24 am

Girl786 wrote:hi ! i hope u all re okie . can anyone give me an answer of a question . Actually v re applying again after being rejected & got right to appeal . but we want to reapply so my question is do we need to submit any paper related our old application ???
you may use the old payslips and bank statements ensuring the latest one is not more than 28 days old at time of submission. Old communication evidence can also be used, apart from that there shouldn't be anything else from the old application.

umeraali

Post by umeraali » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:29 am

HASEB - Congratulations! Where did you apply from? So they are now onto March 2014. If you don't mind me asking what CAT did you apply under and if employment was it 1 or 2 employments? - Good luck i hope you have been granted visa upon collection!

Guys I read this comment on BHC Facebook - This is the BHC replying to someoone

"UKVI has devoted extra resources in clearing the backlog but since there is a significant queue of applications to work through therefore its taking longer than usual. We'd request you to please be patient. You will be contacted once the decision has been made on your application"

Finally they may have employed more ECOs 'Extra Resources" :) In sha allah i hope so

nabeelsultan2000

Post by nabeelsultan2000 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:39 am

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration international enquiry
service.
We understand that you would like to know about the current status of your
visa application. I have tracked the status and found it is yet to be
assessed by an Entry Clearance Officer (ECO). Your visa application centre
or the entry clearance officer (ECO) will contact you once a decision has
been made or, if necessary, during the consideration of your application.

Please note: The visa application will be processed and decided by the
British High Commission. Neither our department, nor any of our staff, play
any part or influence the outcome of the visa application.

Though we try our best to complete the visa application process in 15
working days, each application is subject to an individual assessment and
processing times may vary, hence applicants are requested to be patient and
wait for the processing to be completed. You can check how long you'll have
to wait for a decision on your visa application in your country (if you
applied from outside the UK) by entering your details at the following
link: https://www.gov.uk/visa-processing-times. Please note that the actual
processing times may vary depending on a range of factors.

We have service level standards for processing UK visa applications. We
will process 90% of non-settlement applications within 3 weeks, 98% within
6 weeks and 100% within 12 weeks of the application (biometric taken) date;
and 95% of settlement applications within 12 weeks of the biometric taken
date and 100% within 24 weeks of the application (biometric taken) date.
Please note that we define 1 week as 5 working days.

For any further details, or should you need to contact us again please
refer to our website at https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/, select
appropriate country, click next and then select “E-Mail form” and
complete as instructed. We will aim to come back to you within 1 day.

Kind regards,
Durga Prasad
UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry Service

We want to ensure that your experience is as positive as it can be, which
includes how you contact us. On that basis, if you would be prepared to
receive a call to answer a few questions about our website and how we can
improve it, please E-Mail UKVI@teamhgs.com with your contact details, or
alternatively click on this link and complete the survey
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7M9X7SR

Thank you in advance for your time.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

got this email after 3 months of wait :p

umeraali

Post by umeraali » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:43 am

ALI 2014 - Sorry didn't see your comment. Yes I emailed them earlier last week through UKVI, and they responded advising pre assessment/on-line verification checks have been carried out and that now the matter is in the queue to be put before an ECO. Taking it lightly because i have seen a couple of people getting this email with no significant movement - Early day I suppose.

haseb
Newly Registered

Post by haseb » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:08 am

umeraali wrote:HASEB - Congratulations! Where did you apply from? So they are now onto March 2014. If you don't mind me asking what CAT did you apply under and if employment was it 1 or 2 employments? - Good luck i hope you have been granted visa upon collection!

Guys I read this comment on BHC Facebook - This is the BHC replying to someoone

"UKVI has devoted extra resources in clearing the backlog but since there is a significant queue of applications to work through therefore its taking longer than usual. We'd request you to please be patient. You will be contacted once the decision has been made on your application"

Finally they may have employed more ECOs 'Extra Resources" :) In sha allah i hope so
Salam alikum umeraali

Thank you for your kind words. I submitted the online form from UK for my wife and she handed the online form paper copy along with all the required documents at Islamabad. ya by the looks of it they have started sorting out the march applications, I applied with a CAT A and I had one job but at the same time I am a third year university student. I too hope and pray that you get a good news inshallah.

fullahs

Post by fullahs » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:32 am

Salaam Guys- I need your advise

As you know, my husbands visa was rejected last week only because I did not submit Januarys wage slip. They even acknowledged that I sent further documentation but he said it was after the application date.

The only reason I did not submit January wage slip was because I had sent all the documentation over to pakistan in the hope of it being submitted in Jan but husband did not get an appointment until first week of Feb.

Do you think it is best for me to review the application or submit a new application?

Also if I submit a new application, can I still use hubbys city and guild english certificate and housing inspection form or will I have to submit everything again from scratch

Would really appreciate a response

Thanks

1st Application: 2nd Febuary
October (something): Refused as latest wage slip outside 28 days requirement
Documents re- submitted in Mirpur on 07/11/14
2 Visa Processed Emailed received today- 27/01/14
Waiting for RFC call...

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:58 am

fullahs wrote:Salaam Guys- I need your advise

As you know, my husbands visa was rejected last week only because I did not submit Januarys wage slip. They even acknowledged that I sent further documentation but he said it was after the application date.

The only reason I did not submit January wage slip was because I had sent all the documentation over to pakistan in the hope of it being submitted in Jan but husband did not get an appointment until first week of Feb.

Do you think it is best for me to review the application or submit a new application?

Also if I submit a new application, can I still use hubbys city and guild english certificate and housing inspection form or will I have to submit everything again from scratch

W salam sis,
In my opinion you should review your application rather than sending a new one.You should get a positive response fairly soon,when they look at your new pay slip,as according to you it was the only reason of rejection.Its better to save 885 pounds for your holidays perhaps than giving it to UKVI .The english test doesn't expire and you can use it for all future applications.I am sure the same applies to the property inspection document as well.

Thanks

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:39 pm

W salam sis,
In my opinion you should review your application rather than sending a new one.You should get a positive response fairly soon,when they look at your new pay slip,as according to you it was the only reason of rejection.Its better to save 885 pounds for your holidays perhaps than giving it to UKVI .The english test doesn't expire and you can use it for all future applications.I am sure the same applies to the property inspection document as well.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:08 pm

Thanks
I would recommend you to appeal if you havn't already done so. In sha Allah the decision will get overturn. The English test should be fine to use, for the cost of it I would get a new property inspection report as your old one is 10 months old.

umeraali

Post by umeraali » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:56 pm

Haseeb - Thanks for your Response - and Good luck!

Fullahs - I am not too familiar with Review process however, I would make not use Housing Report, you will need an upto date one, city and guilds one I think has a 1 year or 2 year limit on so you may be ok with that as TALLOJANI said. IF it was myself and review does not take to long as i have heard then i would wait for review and if not successful then re apply, rather than doing both at the same time when you may get a successful review and end up spending on re application.

fullahs

Post by fullahs » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:51 pm

tallojani wrote:

Thanks
I would recommend you to appeal if you havn't already done so. In sha Allah the decision will get overturn. The English test should be fine to use, for the cost of it I would get a new property inspection report as your old one is 10 months old.

Thank you all for your advise- I appreciate it

The only predicament I have is that I've been advised that if I submit a review and they still say no to it I wont be able to submit another application but will then have to wait for the court hearing which can be a lengthy process itself.

Im going Pakistan on the weekend InshAllah so trying to rush around and get everything together :/

1st Application: 2nd Febuary
October (something): Refused as latest wage slip outside 28 days requirement
Documents re- submitted in Mirpur on 07/11/14
2 Visa Processed Emailed received today- 27/01/14
Waiting for RFC call...

Sannnnnnn

Post by Sannnnnnn » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:33 pm

Hi, can somebody pls tell me, what percentage of your salary should you maintain in your account for spouse visa. Also how long for the English test to expire x Thanks in advance :(

Sannnnnnn

Post by Sannnnnnn » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:36 pm

So my understanding is payslips need to be at the most 28 days old at the date of application.

Sannnnnnn

Post by Sannnnnnn » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:37 pm

Is that for 100%.

MAH_CMMG
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by MAH_CMMG » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:53 pm

tallojani wrote:
MAH_CMMG wrote:Hi everyone,

Can someone please tell me that is it ok to use payslips in a printed-from-portal format? As the company I work for does not issue the 'stationary payroll payslip' - they just give out a printout of the payslips - is it ok to submit these?

I hope my question makes sense :)
All my payslips were printed ones, make sure the manager signs them and writes a latter on headed paper to confirm their authenticity.
Thank you for your reply tallojani :D

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:03 pm

tallojani wrote:
Girl786 wrote:hi ! i hope u all re okie . can anyone give me an answer of a question . Actually v re applying again after being rejected & got right to appeal . but we want to reapply so my question is do we need to submit any paper related our old application ???
you may use the old payslips and bank statements ensuring the latest one is not more than 28 days old at time of submission. Old communication evidence can also be used, apart from that there shouldn't be anything else from the old application.

okie thanku so much . :-)

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:06 pm

alil2014 wrote:
sophia20 wrote:
Yeh u need to include your refusal letter with your new application....
As long as you have stated the refusal accurately on the online application form i.e. date of refusal and reason for refusal, you will be fine.

hey guys do i need to write this refusal letter myslf or get some form to fill up or something ??

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:31 pm

As long as you have stated the refusal accurately on the online application form i.e. date of refusal and reason for refusal, you will be fine.[/quote]

hey guys do i need to write this refusal letter myslf or get some form to fill up or something ??[/quote]

Its not a letter that you write, I imagine when you are filling the online form it will ask you "have you applied for a UK visa before" you say yes then it will say what was the reason for refusal, then you write in the box the refusal point.
From memory I only wrote "not meeting income threshold".

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:34 pm

tallojani wrote:As long as you have stated the refusal accurately on the online application form i.e. date of refusal and reason for refusal, you will be fine.

hey guys do i need to write this refusal letter myslf or get some form to fill up or something ??[/quote]

Its not a letter that you write, I imagine when you are filling the online form it will ask you "have you applied for a UK visa before" you say yes then it will say what was the reason for refusal, then you write in the box the refusal point.
From memory I only wrote "not meeting income threshold".[/quote]

Okie thnkx alotx . Wish u best of luck for ur app to . I hope v all gt out of this hard phase of of life .

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:42 pm

Sannnnnnn wrote:Hi, can somebody pls tell me, what percentage of your salary should you maintain in your account for spouse visa. Also how long for the English test to expire x Thanks in advance :(
There is no written rule on how much of your salary must remain in account.
English test expiry depends on the test taken.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:45 pm

Sannnnnnn wrote:So my understanding is payslips need to be at the most 28 days old at the date of application.
The latest payslip must not be more than 28 days old from date of submission, same goes for bank statements, employer letter, and house inspection report.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:46 pm

I would recommend you to appeal if you havn't already done so. In sha Allah the decision will get overturn. The English test should be fine to use, for the cost of it I would get a new property inspection report as your old one is 10 months old.[/quote]

Thank you all for your advise- I appreciate it

The only predicament I have is that I've been advised that if I submit a review and they still say no to it I wont be able to submit another application but will then have to wait for the court hearing which can be a lengthy process itself.

Im going Pakistan on the weekend InshAllah so trying to rush around and get everything together :/
[/quote]

you can always withdraw from the appeal at a later date.