ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zee09

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by zee09 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:36 pm

Sofroon wrote:Hi all hubby got a call from islamabad they did telephone interview quick questions than said you will recive a call to collect papers soon.

Applied lahore 12/02/2014

Anyone know how long could this take?
1. What english test did he take?
2. What questions did they ask?

some people get responses within a week, others a few weeks.
Applied Online: 11th August 2014 (CAT A first app)
Applied in Lahore VAC: 20th August 2014
Current Status: Not yet assessed by ECO.

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:12 am

Sofroon wrote:Sorry not 12/02/2014 applied 19/02/2014 i think im going crasy lol...
Congraaaatttsss:) so they have reachd till 19 feb thats cmfrtng :) it wont take that long..depnds on qustns nd as they have said u ll b calld to collct papers so they will cntct bck INSHALLAH in a week...best of luck..INSHALLAH visa will b grantd...
INSHALLAH evrybdy will get the visa and will meet their spouse soon :) :P :P :P

Sofroon
Newly Registered

Post by Sofroon » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:31 am

Hi all hubby got a call from islamabad they did telephone interview quick questions than said you will recive a call to collect papers soon.

Oh zee im not sure what english test hes givn but will ask and update you.
Questions asken were
Favourite colour
Where he gave english test and if anyone helped
Spouse occupation
Thts all and just said ul gt s call for collection

Kehashan yes they getting closer to ur dates in sha Allah keep praying fr me plz

I thought telephone interviews stopped its been a while someone got one!!! Is it ok to recive a call?

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:36 am

Sofroon wrote:Hi all hubby got a call from islamabad they did telephone interview quick questions than said you will recive a call to collect papers soon.

Oh zee im not sure what english test hes givn but will ask and update you.
Questions asken were
Favourite colour
Where he gave english test and if anyone helped
Spouse occupation
Thts all and just said ul gt s call for collection

Kehashan yes they getting closer to ur dates in sha Allah keep praying fr me plz

I thought telephone interviews stopped its been a while someone got one!!! Is it ok to recive a call?
INSHALLAH it will b a positv outcme...INSHALLAH evrybdy will meet their spouse soon.frm the qustns i looks like its nt gnna take mre then 2 or 3 days hopefully they ll call on mnday fr collectn...best of luck...pray for me also..i ve also been waitng soooo long..

Sofroon
Newly Registered

Post by Sofroon » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:57 am

In sha Allah will keep you all in my prayers, hope this weekend goes quick so we can hear something. Kehkashan dont worrys ul hear soon too as ther was someone from the 28th who recived an outcome so not long to go now In sha Allah. We all will get ajr for this wait and distance from our loved ones. Ameen

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:23 am

Sofroon wrote:In sha Allah will keep you all in my prayers, hope this weekend goes quick so we can hear something. Kehkashan dont worrys ul hear soon too as ther was someone from the 28th who recived an outcome so not long to go now In sha Allah. We all will get ajr for this wait and distance from our loved ones. Ameen
SUMAEEN
best of luck to uuu..
INSHALLAH v will b together wd our spouse soon
INSHALLAH..:)

umeraali

Post by umeraali » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:30 am

OMARIN BOX - Thanks very much for your response - I have also read rules its nt stated in rules that must be valid upon arrival and worst they can do is take you to port medical inspector in airport if they have concerns of TB

Thanks for your response :)

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:34 pm

Guys Whoever is on Facebook ..ukvi have got an offical page on Facebook under the name uk in pakistan. Go on to that page over there they are actually responding back directly ..to one of the guy Who complaint abt the slow processing and back Log and they said they have hired extra staff to Clear this back Log .. after that i wrote that back Log is not just in pakistan its through out the world then Why is it that u guys can do 100% in other countries but not pakistan. Also a few other things .
so i want ya all to be part of that page and mention ur concern as it will be acknowledged .. best of luck every one

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:43 pm

Asim khan wrote:Guys Whoever is on Facebook ..ukvi have got an offical page on Facebook under the name uk in pakistan. Go on to that page over there they are actually responding back directly ..to one of the guy Who complaint abt the slow processing and back Log and they said they have hired extra staff to Clear this back Log .. after that i wrote that back Log is not just in pakistan its through out the world then Why is it that u guys can do 100% in other countries but not pakistan. Also a few other things .
so i want ya all to be part of that page and mention ur concern as it will be acknowledged .. best of luck every one
Asim khan, you posted as Leon Lexus?

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:43 pm

Yup león lexus Thats me

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:29 pm

Please guide

Appeal 28 days start from?

From the date of refusal??
Or
From the date applicant recieve refusal letter?
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

mooty

Post by mooty » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:50 pm

@Pharra, From the date of the receipt of a refusal letter.

zee09

Post by zee09 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:23 pm

The only way how peoples voices will be heard, is to create an e-petition.

"e-petitions are an easy, personal way for you to influence government and Parliament in the UK. You can create an e-petition about anything that the government is responsible for and if it gets at least 100,000 signatures, it will be considered for debate in the House of Commons."

Not sure if it will get 100k signatures though.

omarinbox

Post by omarinbox » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:37 am

zee09 wrote:The only way how peoples voices will be heard, is to create an e-petition.

"e-petitions are an easy, personal way for you to influence government and Parliament in the UK. You can create an e-petition about anything that the government is responsible for and if it gets at least 100,000 signatures, it will be considered for debate in the House of Commons."

Not sure if it will get 100k signatures though.
If we wish to start an e-petition I would suggest drafting on here together first.

I'm wondering what exactly the petition would state?

It should not be too difficult to generate significant support for the right e-petition on social media.

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:01 am

salaams

for all those who have got refusal letter

pls tell are these lines written in the roght of appeal paragraph.. are these standard lines for every applicant who got refusal and have right to appeal.

jazakallah
Attachments
paragraph.jpg
paragraph.jpg (100.48 KiB) Viewed 1140 times
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:25 am

This is a Standard Reply i got the same ...it means the documents that ur gona sumbit for ur appeal ..copy of the same documents will go to bhc in pakistan and they will review it .. If they are satisfied then it wont go to hearing

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:35 am

Asim khan wrote:This is a Standard Reply i got the same ...it means the documents that ur gona sumbit for ur appeal ..copy of the same documents will go to bhc in pakistan and they will review it .. If they are satisfied then it wont go to hearing
Right.. Thank you.
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:39 am

Asim khan wrote:This is a Standard Reply i got the same ...it means the documents that ur gona sumbit for ur appeal ..copy of the same documents will go to bhc in pakistan and they will review it .. If they are satisfied then it wont go to hearing
So ur case gone for hearing or overturned directly?
And how much time they took in ur appeal case
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:07 pm

My application got refused in feburay ..did appeal the same month ..one copy to the Tribunal one to bhc pakistan.which they reviwed,got an answer of them last month ..refused again..so they took abt 6months ..i have applied for a new case in August already ..been Two months ..best thing is to review it and apply for a new case st the same time If ur not too positive abt the review ..

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:53 pm

Asim khan wrote:My application got refused in feburay ..did appeal the same month ..one copy to the Tribunal one to bhc pakistan.which they reviwed,got an answer of them last month ..refused again..so they took abt 6months ..i have applied for a new case in August already ..been Two months ..best thing is to review it and apply for a new case st the same time If ur not too positive abt the review ..
Thankyou for reply.. Was your case very tough or sonthibg like this? Tht they didnt cobsider fir hearing etc.. And they refuse..
If u dont me asking..

Wel yes u right one can go fr review n fresh app.. May allah grant u visa soon IA bcos niw adays even fresh app taking the same time like appeal..
Hope everyone get success in their appeal n those who applied new app too IA
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:56 pm

Asim khan wrote:My application got refused in feburay ..did appeal the same month ..one copy to the Tribunal one to bhc pakistan.which they reviwed,got an answer of them last month ..refused again..so they took abt 6months ..i have applied for a new case in August already ..been Two months ..best thing is to review it and apply for a new case st the same time If ur not too positive abt the review ..
Did you send separate copy to each(tribunal,BHC)..?

zee09

Post by zee09 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:20 pm

any new RFCs? Been a bit quiet on that front.

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:26 pm

Salaam all.

Has anyone sent their documents to Pak via a courier or some kind of service?
can anyone recommend one? My husband lives in Mirpur District.
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:57 pm

khan2013 wrote:
Did you send separate copy to each(tribunal,BHC)..?
Thats right .one copy each ..becuz their infernal postal system is Very slow ..ur appeal gets reviwed automaticaly ..

Ray20
Newly Registered

Post by Ray20 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:09 pm

Did they inform you that it's been refused again on review after 6 months themselves or did you ring an find out yourself ?