ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by alil2014 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:26 pm

looks like BHC have moved to february/ march applicants...slowly catching up to backlog :)

zee09

Post by zee09 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:32 pm

people who have applied in the 2nd half of this year will have their applications started to be looked at by feb/march next year.

Theyre taking way too long to clear the backlog.
Applied Online: 11th August 2014 (CAT A first app)
Applied in Lahore VAC: 20th August 2014
Current Status: Not yet assessed by ECO.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:37 pm

alil2014 wrote:Blumango, have a happy blessed life.
Haseb, I know you asked the question to blumango but I thought I should share my experience too, it may help.
My wife arrived Heathrow in April, they did check her TB certificate but didn't make any comments on the fact that it was expiring on the day.
Wife was asked the followings: Have you travelled to uk before? Where does husband work? Where does he live? Who does he live with? when did you get married? that's all.
Congratulation to everyone who received their visas recently. Had a question regarding when arriving to the UK. Would you ukbA still ask all the questions at the airport even when travelling with spouse or is it only when husband/ wife travel alone? And when questioning the spouse are both husband and wife present at the same time?[/quote]

When someone arrives at Heathrow there are sections at the border control, foregin and UK national. People with UK passport have to join the UK national queue (or self service machine) and their spouse would have to join the foreign queue (long queue). If one is clever he/she would join the foreign queue with their spouse and see what happens.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

umeraali

Post by umeraali » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:51 pm

Congratulations to everyone who have been granted visas recently, alot of March and Feb ones :)

ZEE 09 - Where did you hear that people who have submitted late this year will hear in March or February 2015?

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:58 pm

umeraali wrote:Congratulations to everyone who have been granted visas recently, alot of March and Feb ones :)

ZEE 09 - Where did you hear that people who have submitted late this year will hear in March or February 2015?
i think august september applicants will start hearing from Decemebr onwards.

Its taken BHC nearly two months to clear a backlog which was dating back from August 2013 and now they have reached march 2014 applicants, so in two months they have cleared 8 months worth of backlog. I can't see it taking that long to clear the remainder of the backlog which is bascially another 5 months worth at most.

My wife applied in september 2014 and after a few weeks i enquired on the progress and was told by UKVI that further checks are being done.

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:05 pm

alil2014 wrote:
umeraali wrote:Congratulations to everyone who have been granted visas recently, alot of March and Feb ones :)

Its taken BHC nearly two months to clear a backlog which was dating back from August 2013 and now they have reached march 2014 applicants, so in two months they have cleared 8 months worth of backlog. I can't see it taking that long to clear the remainder of the backlog which is bascially another 5 months worth at most.

My wife applied in september 2014 and after a few weeks i enquired on the progress and was told by UKVI that further checks are being done.
My wife also applied on 15/09/2014,the status of the application says"decision has been delayed till further checks are made"so according to this assumption they shouldnt be even looking at sep applications.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:12 pm

khan2013 wrote:
alil2014 wrote:

My wife also applied on 15/09/2014,the status of the application says"decision has been delayed till further checks are made"so according to this assumption they shouldnt be even looking at sep applications.
Yep that's my point too. When my wife applied in september I assumed it wouldn't be looked at until backlogs were processed but it is being processed. But I think the main priority at the moment would be to clear backlogs but at the same time bhc won't want to create more backlogs by not processing visa application submitted now.

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:54 pm

Congratulations to everyone who has had their visa issued..I have received the email saying pre assessment has been done and is in queue to be seen by a Eco..anyone know a time frame
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:04 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:Congratulations to everyone who has had their visa issued..I have received the email saying pre assessment has been done and is in queue to be seen by a Eco..anyone know a time frame
It means ECO has not yet seen the application. When did you apply?

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:09 pm

alil2014 wrote:
stillwaiting123 wrote:Congratulations to everyone who has had their visa issued..I have received the email saying pre assessment has been done and is in queue to be seen by a Eco..anyone know a time frame
Yes I know it hasn't been seen but online checks have been done..applied 10/06/2014

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:49 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:
alil2014 wrote:
Yes I know it hasn't been seen but online checks have been done..applied 10/06/2014

So they emailed u themselves Without u asking for it.. i mean ur still a step away From being processed ..

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:32 pm

It means ECO has not yet seen the application. When did you apply?[/quote]

Yes I know it hasn't been seen but online checks have been done..applied 10/06/2014[/quote]

So they emailed u themselves Without u asking for it.. i mean ur still a step away From being processed ..[/quote]

No I emailed them complaining that they had not responded well..first they said case has been escalated then after 4 days they said pre assessment check had been done and it is on queue.. God noes how long that queue is!

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

zee09

Post by zee09 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:39 pm

I applied 12/08/14 for my wife but as of now not a single piece of communication from them.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:46 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:It means ECO has not yet seen the application. When did you apply?
Yes I know it hasn't been seen but online checks have been done..applied 10/06/2014[/quote]

So they emailed u themselves Without u asking for it.. i mean ur still a step away From being processed ..[/quote]

No I emailed them complaining that they had not responded well..first they said case has been escalated then after 4 days they said pre assessment check had been done and it is on queue.. God noes how long that queue is![/quote]

If they are dealing with March applicants then inshallah you will here within the next month. I'm still confused with how they deal with visa applications. Does further checks mean it's with an eco? I first emailed UKVI and they said it's not been seen by an Eco and then 2 weeks later I emailed them again and they said further checks being done ?!? No idea what procedure of any they follow

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:35 pm

ZEE 09 - Where did you hear that people who have submitted late this year will hear in March or February 2015?[/quote]

My wife applied in september 2014 and after a few weeks i enquired on the progress and was told by UKVI that further checks are being done.[/quote]
My wife also applied on 15/09/2014,the status of the application says"decision has been delayed till further checks are made"so according to this assumption they shouldnt be even looking at sep applications.[/quote]

Yep that's my point too. When my wife applied in september I assumed it wouldn't be looked at until backlogs were processed but it is being processed. But I think the main priority at the moment would be to clear backlogs but at the same time bhc won't want to create more backlogs by not processing visa application submitted now.[/quote]

Yes - i don't think it should take too long now because remember, between April - July lots of people were getting cases outcomes very quickly (due to all the cases that were on hold). So In Sha Allah shouldn't ne too long for you all.
I havent even applied for my husband yet - dreading the wait! We will be applying first week of November In Sha Allah if all goes well, just collated last few docs.
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:51 pm

Rudey if this was Facebook i would Like ur post lol ...Give us hope

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:45 pm

zee09 wrote:people who have applied in the 2nd half of this year will have their applications started to be looked at by feb/march next year.

I am following this forum, over one year and also regular visitor of this forum,if you look at zee09 previous post no one will take him serious :wink: ,he not working for BHC Islamabad that his own opinion. So get ready you all will hear soon, this long wait will be over sooner than March.

May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:45 pm

Hey i was wondering if sum could help as this is guna b my third application im jus really weary about everything.
In my contract letter it says that i get 4weeks paid holiday but i spent 5 weeks in pakistan with my new application if i show that as evidence ov going to see my husband will thay b a problem n will thy pik up that point if yes whatt can u doo ??? :? :?
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:54 pm

Tazmaniaa wrote:Hey i was wondering if sum could help as this is guna b my third application im jus really weary about everything.
In my contract letter it says that i get 4weeks paid holiday but i spent 5 weeks in pakistan with my new application if i show that as evidence ov going to see my husband will thay b a problem n will thy pik up that point if yes whatt can u doo ??? :? :?
your Passport pages where you will have entry stamped in Pakistan,is enough to show you came down to see hubby,also ticket and recent photo with him.The Only one problem might occur if you have 5th week as unpaid holiday if your earning are just around 18600.

zee09

Post by zee09 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:59 pm

zeeh wrote:
zee09 wrote:people who have applied in the 2nd half of this year will have their applications started to be looked at by feb/march next year.

I am following this forum, over one year and also regular visitor of this forum,if you look at zee09 previous post no one will take him serious :wink: ,he not working for BHC Islamabad that his own opinion. So get ready you all will hear soon, this long wait will be over sooner than March.

If I worked for BHC Islamabad, no one would have to wait over 12 weeks for their Visa.

Yes it was my opinion.

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:02 pm

zeeh wrote:
Tazmaniaa wrote:Hey i was wondering if sum could help as this is guna b my third application im jus really weary about everything.
your Passport pages where you will have entry stamped in Pakistan,is enough to show you came down to see hubby,also ticket and recent photo with him.The Only one problem might occur if you have 5th week as unpaid holiday if your earning are just around 18600.
Yeh lol thats my problem that in my contract letter it states 4 weeks but i spent 5. Is their any excuse i could make for that ??
Could i get my employer to write a letter and say that i gave her that weeks holiday as paid too? :?
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:05 pm

Tazmaniaa wrote:
zeeh wrote:
Yeh lol thats my problem that in my contract letter it states 4 weeks but i spent 5. Is their any excuse i could make for that ??
Could i get my employer to write a letter and say that i gave her that weeks holiday as paid too? :?
if your payslip are all good,nothing less then,they got no problem. i am positive. :roll:

Mrs Asim

Post by Mrs Asim » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:02 am

Hey! I put in 12-14 bank statements but applying through DLA exemption. I have heard under that criteria you only need to put in one statement. Any idea?

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:12 am

hey ppl hope u all re fine . Actually i need a lil help if some one can answer this . actually im making my online application filled all but now im just thinking that if i do confirm application so i ve to do all procedures at the same time like declaration,booking appointment,& payment & print . can i book appointment & print & pay later on ??? so much confusedddddddddddddd :-( annoying as aint got printer in hme n ve do complete this all by this week. so the bank statements dnt gt out of date . plxxx reply if anyone can as soon as possible .

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:13 am

Tazmaniaa wrote:
zeeh wrote:
Don't worry about it being a week over then your 4 weeks paid holiday, As long as your payslip for that period is still above minimum income threshold then you should be fine and if its less then there is nothing you can do to rectify that.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all