ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

NasirNNN
- thin ice -

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by NasirNNN » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:09 pm

thanks kashif

i will write letter and will post by special delivery tomorrow.I will send it to my wife FLR(M) casworker.

we both will apply for police clearance certificate.

Thanks for your valuable suggestions.

Allah Hafiz
KashRIz wrote:I think you should write him saying according to your best knowledge you dont have any conviction and wait for the answer. Mean while you can apply for police clearance certificate. My suggestion is dont waste any time and write a letter to your case worker ASAP.
NasirNNN wrote:Shahjee and Kashif

thank you so much for your detailed and kind reply and valuable suggestions

i will contact case worker.what you guys suggest should i get Police Certificate or CRB?

I will update on this issue as soon as i have any reply.

best of luck and Allah Hafiz

russelk
Newly Registered

Post by russelk » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:00 am

Hi Shahkakaram,
Sorry to say that the site is not allowing me to read pvt Spammy Spammer. you can send me email to russelk2001@gmail.com. And yes it's taking long time but I also have two of my friend who applied for ILR on the basis of 10 years, one of them got approval after 9 month and other one got after 1 year. both of them had strait forward case. I will call HO on 11th this month as it will cross six month time and tell my solicitor to e-mail them.
Shahkakaram wrote:
russelk wrote:Application Date - 11/12/2013
Acknowledgement - 16/12/2013
Bio-metric received -13/01/2014
Bio-metric recorded - 15/01/2014
Approval - Waiting

Hello russelk ,

Don't you think it's taking very long to decide your application ?
I have sent you PVt message kindly read it !

Kindly reply !

Thanks

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:24 am

russelk wrote:
Shahkakaram wrote:
Approval - Waiting
Hi russelk,
Don't mind me asking, but do you have a straight forward case ?
As it is nearly 6 months for your application, and that is what the Home Office guideline says that it might take them 6 months to decide on SET(LR) applications. Have you contacted the Home Office in the mean while to raise the issue that it is delayed and what could be the reasons ??
Thanks.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Application send: 10/02/2014
Acknowl received: 17/02/2014
Biometric received: 05/03/2014
Biometric recorded: 05/03/2014
Approval date: 13/06/2014

prem_singh123
Mood:
India

Post by prem_singh123 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:47 am

Hi shahjee this is Russel post.

Hi,
Is there any one can answer me please ?

I applied for ILR on the basis of 10 years long residence in December 2013. I have enrolled my biometric on first week of January 2014. I am still waiting for decision and worried about a mistake done in 2005 in visa extension.

My visa was expiring on 31st of December 2005 and I applied on 28th of December. According to the SAR file (Subject access request) HO received my application on 30th of December. So it was an on time application but as HO couldn’t take the fee from my bank they returned the application on 19th of January 2006, I then returned the application with postal order on 6th of February which HO received on 8th of February and later HO granted me leave to remain. My asking is that is that a gap? Or how would HO consider

Russel

ma14

Post by ma14 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:24 am

any good news today we are still waiting applied on 1 feb :(

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:41 am

Hello shahjee, russell and fellow members in this forum :

I Know HO said in their guideline that LR may take 6 months or more but HO case worker are doing so many clerical and silly mistakes that we applicant must have to atleast trace the application out come after 5 months ..we have seen in NasirNNN case that HO case worker wrote his wife about outstanding criminal convention which according to his knowledge never exist and here i am telling you one of my friend story and i m an eye witness of all his story :

I can tell you that HO are some times do very strange clerical mistake ( intentionally or with out deliberate intention ...God Knows ).. One of my friend got his out come of his ILR application to the college address where he studied last time ...his story is also very worrying me alot what HO is doing ...

In my friend case he had applied for his ILR on 25th Aug 2013 through solicitor and unfortunately after six month of application he didn't hear any thing from HO .and his solicitor suggested him not to call HO even after 6 months ....some how on 26th March 2014 he checked his email inbox he found the email from his previous college in which they actually wrote him on 14th feb 2014 saying that your ILR out come documents comes to us so kindly collect it from us ....i went along with him to his previous college just to be on safe side ...College handed over him his refusal letter saying : " name of his college " applied on your behalf ???......... any how we collected his refusal letter from college ...we were surprise that how can HO write the decision to his college by saying " NAME OF THE COLLEGE" applied on your behalf ?? although his solicitor has applied on his behalf moreover they mentioned the reason of refusal for some of his out of time application dates and outcome in 2008 which actually never happened ...means the dateS HO mentioned on the refusal letter were totally wrong ..luckily he had those HO letters in which the dates are totally different from the refusal letter HO mentioned ....

Not only this as my friend never ever expected that outcome of his ILR would come to his College which he was not studying at that moment so all of his appeal time already exhausted and HO sent all his REMOVAL LETTERS and other right to appeal letter along with that refusal letter .....

now his solicitor has requested for to grant him more time for right to appeal and to stop his removal orders and so on .....because HO had made decision on 7th Feb 2014 which his college recieved on 13th Feb 2014 and on 14th Feb 2014 his college email him which my friend read on 26th March 2014 ....He didn't fone HO or inquire about his application during those 6 months as per his solicitor said that don't call HO they will write you but not his solicitor and neither my friend knew this till 26th March 2014 that his decision was already sent to the college with out any notification and his solicitor he clearly wrote his law form address in the corresponding address so HO SHOULD have to write the reply to the corresponding addresss mentioned on the form not to the college and how come any college can apply for any ILR application on behalf of any one ...

i can not mentioned the name of his college or the solicitor here however can confirm that both the college and law firm name is starting with "L" SO from here you can see who are actually dealing with the cases now a days in HO .....they can't even type the correct corresponding addresses ....

My friend is in big problem but he has faith IN ALLAH ...that Inshaallah one day he will get his ILR ...

so be careful of the HO clerical mistakes as well .....

Shahjee[/color][/quote]

Wish you all the best !

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:54 am

russelk wrote:Hi Shahkakaram,
Sorry to say that the site is not allowing me to read pvt Spammy Spammer. you can send me email to russelk2001@gmail.com. And yes it's taking long time but I also have two of my friend who applied for ILR on the basis of 10 years, one of them got approval after 9 month and other one got after 1 year. both of them had strait forward case. I will call HO on 11th this month as it will cross six month time and tell my solicitor to e-mail them.
Shahkakaram wrote:
Approval - Waiting

Don't you think it's taking very long to decide your application ?
I have sent you PVt message kindly read it !

Kindly reply !

Thanks

Hello russelk ,

Hope you are doing well , just sent you an email as well and also read the post i have just posted ..hope it will help you , i also understand that HO can not do the same mistakes with every one but as no buddy is perfect and human being do make mistakes so better keep up date your self ...

Wish you all the best !

Keep updating us !

shah

kashnex

Post by kashnex » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:50 pm

Hi shahjee1234
Thanks for prompt reply, I also don't want to send a new application but the problem is on one hand they say they have not receive my application for ILR in written letter and ask me to send a new application, and on the other hand they say over the phone they got all the documents (not mentioning what documents). I have wrote them number of letters and made several phone calls despite being taking some action or reply for my last letter which is now over a month, they are telling me to wait coz they are going to take decision on my application soon. it is very confusing situation for me because I know few of my friends varied their application after me and they have been successfully varied it with out any hitch.
please advice me what to do
thanks

Regards

Hello kashnex,
I would not recommend to apply again with photo copies of the documents. Alarm bells should have rang for you when the money was not taken for the new application, and no biometric letter was issue. You should immediately chase the progress of your application by calling and letting them know about the whole history of your application.
I would request other forum members who have experienced such things when they were varying the grounds of their application to please come forward and help with your views on the situation that Kashnex is.
I hope it helps kashnex, but don't leave it, chase it mate, there is definitely some hindrance in your application. Many thanks.
Kind regards
Shahjee
[/quote]

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:06 pm

Thanks a lot Shahkakaram and Prem_singh for your detailed replies. Many thanks guys and all the best.
Kind regards
Shahjee

Ras k
Newly Registered

Post by Ras k » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:41 pm

Hi everyone
I am new to this forum.my timeline
Application Date - 12/02/2014
Acknowledgement - 28/02/2014
Bio-metric received -06/03/2014
BIo-metric recorde - 13/03/2014
Approval - Waiting
this waiting is painful.

if i want to know the update from ukba regarding my case which number shall i contact?
thanks everyone.

ma14

Post by ma14 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:05 pm

Ras k wrote:Hi everyone
I am new to this forum.my timeline
Approval - Waiting
this waiting is painful.

if i want to know the update from ukba regarding my case which number shall i contact?
thanks everyone.
here is home office number 03001232241

Ras k
Newly Registered

Post by Ras k » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:34 pm

Hi everyone
got good news just now.just called ukba,they said they posted my papers on 30/05/14, same time my solicitors called me saying they just received my approval letter.i will go to collect my papers tomorrow.waiting is over finally.Thanks to All Mighty Allah.

good luck to everyone.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:42 pm

got good news just now.just called ukba,they said they posted my papers on 30/05/14, same time my solicitors called me saying they just received my approval letter.i will go to collect my papers tomorrow.waiting is over finally.Thanks to All Mighty Allah.

good luck to everyone.
Mashalla Brother Brilliant News

Congrats And enjoy your freedom.

And Plz pray for all us too Allah Swt..

Regards

ma14

Post by ma14 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:43 pm

good luck to everyone.
congratulations also pray for us

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:45 pm

good luck to everyone.
Many Congratulations and i am glad that misery of waiting is over for you. Please pray for us poor souls who are still going through this hell of waiting.

Enjoy your freedom and Best fo luck with your future plans.

Regards

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:52 pm

good luck to everyone.

hi Ras !

Thanks for sharing good news with us .....BEST OF LUCK for your future !

just want to know if you don't mind to share ! was your case straight forward ?

thanks

boyb82

Post by boyb82 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:55 pm

good luck to everyone.
Congratulation on success

Can you please share you timeline....

Thanks

Ras k
Newly Registered

Post by Ras k » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:57 pm

Shahkakaram wrote:

good luck to everyone.

hi Ras !

Thanks for sharing good news with us .....BEST OF LUCK for your future !

just want to know if you don't mind to share ! was your case straight forward ?

thanks
in my case 8 years student + 2 years psw without any visa gap or refusal.so it was straight forward.i will pray for everyone and hope coming weeks will bring some good news for everyone.

Ras k
Newly Registered

Post by Ras k » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:59 pm

boyb82 wrote:

good luck to everyone.

Thanks
hi
my timeline
Approval letter posted- 30/05/2014
Approval letter poreceived-03/06/2014
thanks to everyone

sajjadali707

Post by sajjadali707 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:07 pm

Ras k wrote:
boyb82 wrote:

good luck to everyone.

Thanks
hi
my timeline
Approval letter posted- 30/05/2014
Approval letter poreceived-03/06/2014
thanks to everyone
Congratulations on your success
My timeline is same
I called HO today and got the same reply as usual :x

"Your application processing is not completed yet,
You need to wait, uk border and immigration authority will contact you in due course"
I told him sorry I couldn't listen , can you repeat then he read the same to same line again"
Don't understand what type of checks they are doing.
Application sent 11/02/2014
Ackn dated. 12/02/2014
Ackn received. 17/02/2014
Bio letter dated. 05/03/2014
Bio letter rcvd. 13/03/2014
Biometric done. 13/03/2014
Approval dated 17/06/2014
BRP received 19/06/2014

khani

Post by khani » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:37 pm

called HO, still not completed yet. :( Application sent 10/02

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:57 pm

sajjadali707 wrote: Congratulations on your success
My timeline is same
I called HO today and got the same reply as usual :x

"Your application processing is not completed yet,
You need to wait, uk border and immigration authority will contact you in due course"
I told him sorry I couldn't listen , can you repeat then he read the same to same line again"
Don't understand what type of checks they are doing.
Congratulations Ras K, brilliant news. Enjoy your freedom mate.
@ Sajjadali, I have the same answer just an hour ago, but I actually take it a bit further than that with the lady, I asked her "Are your reading it of a screen?" and she replied "yes I am", so there you go, they have no information what so ever, until and unless it is already decided and they get an update on their screen. So the wait continues, until we get to hear the happy news. :D
All the best to those who are waiting.
Kind regards
Shahjee

moonway

Post by moonway » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:01 pm

Hi Guys

Just to let you know that my wife,s flr(m) for exactly 2years has been approved at peo today
i got my ilr on 10 years basis just couple a month ago i explained to the case worker at peo that why she should get 2yrs visa.
i filled 7b section not 7a and explained it to the caseworker so still cover under transitional.
now i have got another appointment for ilr

regards
moon

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:13 pm

moonway wrote:Hi Guys

Just to let you know that my wife,s flr(m) for exactly 2years has been approved at peo today
i got my ilr on 10 years basis just couple a month ago i explained to the case worker at peo that why she should get 2yrs visa.
i filled 7b section not 7a and explained it to the caseworker so still cover under transitional.
now i have got another appointment for ilr

regards
moon
Hi moonway,
Absolutely brilliant news mate, you are a trend setter as that is a very first.
All of us are under the impression that if a dependant apply after the 06th April 2014 rule change, they will come under Appendix FM and they will be no longer be covered under the transitional arrangements, and they have to spend 5 years qualifying time again, but there you go, you have proved every one wrong by convincing the case worker that the transitional arrangements are still on.
I believe some members are even taking it to the High court to have a JR on it, and get clear answers.
That is great news mate. Thanks for sharing.
Kind regards
Shahjee

moonway

Post by moonway » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:17 pm

Thanks Shahjee ALLAH nay karam kia
i thnk it depends how you represents your case and on caseworker aswell