ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hashim89

Post by Hashim89 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:04 pm

and the tribunal gave a deadline of 30th January 2012.

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:24 pm

jalebi wrote:Nazia, what are the top up vouchers for?
About your question, it all depends on when your husband passes his test.
I never registered my Vectone and LycaMobile sim card therefore I couldnt have the calls I made to him itemised so as proof I have sent loads of top up vouchers lol and loads of e-mails, cards, and letters.

At first my main contact was via phone cards and knowing they dont accept them no more.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:26 pm

right listen guys..jus cos ur time is nearly coming to the deadline date doesnt mean that ur gona go to court...

my sister heard sumthing in the last week of her deadline..jus b patient and hav hope xx..i wil pray for u all..be positive...

General30

Spousal visa application

Post by General30 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 pm

Hi guys on my notice of appeal it only says that they have 19 weeks to prepare the bundle it doesn't say anything about review will my decision still get overturned or will I just have to wait for a court date............
Refused on 23/09/2011
Appealed on 06/10/2011
Acknowledgement received 14/10/2011
Date given 22/02/2012
Call in letter recieved 24/01/2012
Passport submitted 01/02/2012
Passport returned 05/03/2012
Visa issued alhamdulilah
Wife in UK 22/03/2012

Rehana

Post by Rehana » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:20 pm

@ Hashim 89

We booth have the same deadline. I haven't heard anything either so I am assuming that it will go to a court hearing!
Submitted application: 02.05.2011
Refused: 07.07.2011
Refusal of entry clearance received: 08.08.2011
Appeal lodged in UK: 02.09.2011
Acknowledgement Letter received from AIT: 22.09.2011
Deadline given to ECO: 30.01.2012

Hashim89

Post by Hashim89 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:40 pm

Rehana wrote:@ Hashim 89

We booth have the same deadline. I haven't heard anything either so I am assuming that it will go to a court hearing!
Lets hope not ! - Ive heard of people getting letters a week before the deadline date with notice of withdrawal. Good Luck !
Submitted: 15/07/2011 - Lahore
Rejected
Appeal Lodged: 9/09/2011
AIT Date given: 30th January 2012
** Decision Overturned **
Call In Letter Received: 31st January 2012.
Passport Collected ** 14th March 2012 **

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:37 pm

IF (a big IF) my visa gets refused I might just go and live in Pakistan but insha'Allah that wont happen.

Is it a good idea to go Pakistan now? The visa will be submitted as soon as hubby passes his English and because he is struggling with it I would love to go and be with him and spend time teaching him the basics.

I feel proper depressed now, I got married on 23.05.10 and it is such a long time gap that I am applying now, will I get questioned why it took me this long to apply for my husbands visa?

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:42 pm

My husband got a call today that the call letter has been posted out to him today. Alhumdhulila! :D

Please make dua that letter reaches him without any delay, Inshallah!

Jazakallah khair for your duas! May Allah swt grant visas to all those waiting! Ameen :)
Allah is the greatest!

General30

Post by General30 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:17 pm

Exquisit33 wrote:My husband got a call today that the call letter has been posted out to him today. Alhumdhulila! :D

Please make dua that letter reaches him without any delay, Inshallah!

Jazakallah khair for your duas! May Allah swt grant visas to all those waiting! Ameen :)
Congratulations exquisite sis

Can I please ask you if you don't mind did your notice of pending appeal mention anything about the decision getting reviewed because mine doesn't and was just wondering if they have reviewed it and still sticking to same decision
Refused on 23/09/2011
Appealed on 06/10/2011
Date given 22/02/2012
Visa issued alhamdulilah
Wife in UK 22/03/2012

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:26 pm

salaam...

@exquisit..u dint need to post the letter out to him..u cudve faxed it to him?...innit?..

@rehana and hashim..dint u read my last post..u stil hav a chance of gettin ur appeal withdrawn..plz plz have hope!...

@nazia sis..dnt talk like that..why u guys not being positive??...inshallah he wil get his visa!!!..plz remember 'Ask from Allah'..he does wat is in OUR BEST!...if that means, geting the visa (which ofcourse i want al of them to happen), gettin refused, goin to court or EVEN going to pakistan....

i mean ask exquisit..she dint think that her decision wud get overturned THAT QUICK..(i remember she pmed saying doesn tym seem like its goin nowher..it seem to drag on)..and now Alhamdulillah shes gona see her huby... and so wil our time come..

my dear brothers and sisters whats another few months compared to the rest of ur lives together!!!!
i kno ther are tyms when u jus wish to give up, let go and b in the arms of ur loved ones..but remember, ther is light at the end of the tunnel and it wil happen one day!!!!..

i promise u al, its gona work out in the end and ur gona b blessed wiv evrything u wanted...house, kids, bangla, motor..lol..jus rememebr to do Shukar for eveything u HAVE NOW..!!!

i hope my very few words hav made u seen the reality of ur feelings and Inshallah wiv the blessing from Allah swt u wil b happy....

i pray al our troubles are gone and Allah swt looks into our hearts and grants us our wishes.ameen xx
Last edited by XnailaX on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:28 pm

Thank you!

Ofcourse you may ask.. The actual Notice of pending Appeal just said that appeal has been lodged and the deadline which was February 2012. However, our representative also requested for a review as well as appeal.

He also kept chasing them up. Alhumdhulila they decided to over-turn! They can over-turn anytime until the deadline date.. so like Naila sis mentioned some people get it in the last week just before the deadline date is approaching, so please don't lose hope. Inshallah Allah swt will answer your prayers, just make lots of dua.. I am making dua for all!
Last edited by Exquisit33 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Allah is the greatest!

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:32 pm

XnailaX wrote:salaam...

@exquisit..u dint need to post the letter out to him..u cudve faxed it to him?...innit?..
Wasalam Naila sis, it was the BHC that called my hubby saying that THEY have sent out the call letter to my hubby. Not me!!!
Allah is the greatest!

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:34 pm

^^ ok..i was thinking ur represntative gt the cal in leter by email which then u posted to hubby..cos u dnt need to..u can fax it over to ur huby for submission ..

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:36 pm

XnailaX wrote:^^ ok..i was thinking ur represntative gt the cal in leter by email which then u posted to hubby..cos u dnt need to..u can fax it over to ur huby for submission ..
No lol.
:lol:
Allah is the greatest!

General30

Post by General30 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:02 pm

Exquisit33 wrote:Thank you!

Ofcourse you may ask.. The actual Notice of pending Appeal just said that appeal has been lodged and the deadline which was February 2012. However, our representative also requested for a review as well as appeal.

He also kept chasing them up. Alhumdhulila they decided to over-turn! They can over-turn anytime until the deadline date.. so like Naila sis mentioned some people get it in the last week just before the deadline date is approaching, so please don't lose hope. Inshallah Allah swt will answer your prayers, just make lots of dua.. I am making dua for all!
My solicitor only put full grounds of appeal in and told me it will get reviewed automatically
Refused on 23/09/2011
Appealed on 06/10/2011
Date given 22/02/2012
Visa issued alhamdulilah
Wife in UK 22/03/2012

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:17 pm

General30 wrote:
Exquisit33 wrote:Thank you!

My solicitor only put full grounds of appeal in and told me it will get reviewed automatically
Yeah that does happen, it does get reviewed automatically, but our rep requested review separately too! Apparently he said it would speed up the process. I don't know too much about it but outcome has been positive Alhumdhulila.
Allah is the greatest!

Hashim89

Post by Hashim89 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:00 pm

@rehana and hashim..dint u read my last post..u stil hav a chance of gettin ur appeal withdrawn..plz plz have hope!...

Thanks Naila ! - I'm keeping hope, I really do think it'll be positive.
Submitted: 15/07/2011 - Lahore
Rejected
Appeal Lodged: 9/09/2011
AIT Date given: 30th January 2012
** Decision Overturned **
Call In Letter Received: 31st January 2012.
Passport Collected ** 14th March 2012 **

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:15 pm

[quote="XnailaX"]salaam...

@nazia sis..dnt talk like that..why u guys not being positive??...inshallah he wil get his visa!!!..plz remember 'Ask from Allah'..he does wat is in OUR BEST!...if that means, geting the visa (which ofcourse i want al of them to happen), gettin refused, goin to court or EVEN going to pakistan....

I would love to be positive, I mean I pray x5 and do sooo much du'aa that if Allah wills then it will go well.

I just want to go Pakistan and come here with him when his visa has been granted, the pain of seperation, it is a killer, out of my whole married life I have only spent 2months with him.

I got married and after 4days of being married I had to return back to the UK and then I went back to Pakistan this year May and spent 2 months with him.

Rehana

Post by Rehana » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:36 pm

Im feeling the positive vibes now Naila..your right, always gotta look on the bright side :)
Submitted application: 02.05.2011
Refused: 07.07.2011
Refusal of entry clearance received: 08.08.2011
Appeal lodged in UK: 02.09.2011
Acknowledgement Letter received from AIT: 22.09.2011
Deadline given to ECO: 30.01.2012

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:18 pm

*Nazia wrote:

I would love to be positive, I mean I pray x5 and do sooo much du'aa that if Allah wills then it will go well.

I just want to go Pakistan and come here with him when his visa has been granted, the pain of seperation, it is a killer, out of my whole married life I have only spent 2months with him.

I got married and after 4days of being married I had to return back to the UK and then I went back to Pakistan this year May and spent 2 months with him.
Mine is almost coming to 2 years aswel so i know exactly how you feel. I've spent it total about 2 1/2 months with my wife for the whole duration.
Inshallah all will be over soon.
-----------------------------
“Surely the patient will be paid their wages in full without reckoning.” [39:10]

Submitted ISL -22/02/12
Granted 12/07/12

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:05 am

shade00 wrote:
*Nazia wrote:

Mine is almost coming to 2 years aswel so i know exactly how you feel. I've spent it total about 2 1/2 months with my wife for the whole duration.
Inshallah all will be over soon.
I got married and only got to spent about 18 Days with my hubby and had to come back!!! When his visa was refused, I was literally depressed.. I thought mine will go to court 80% I was told it could even take upto a year to get visa, as our grounds of refusal were very complicated! I was devastated! But Alhumdhulila duas and faith in swt can change ANYTHING.. ALLAH CAN MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE, POSSIBLE!!! so please continue to be strong and Inshallah you will def be successful :) I was shocked when I heard the good news Mashallah!!!!

If there's anything anyone wants to find out please feel free to ask me and I will def try to help you as much as I can!
Allah is the greatest!

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:24 am

righh wel im not gona say anything bout how much tym i spent wiv huby cso u'l al b like..shut up naila, u dnt kno wht it feels like to b away from him then lol.but trust me I DO!!....lolzz..

if it wasnt for my dad, i'd b like u guys..but mashallah i spent alot of tym wiv hubby in pakistan...and i've been here in UK for 1year and 1 month...seem like 10 years kasme lol..

look at al this mushy mushy goin round eh lol..bles ur heart guys!!!..

nazia sis,,,,u asked sumthing before that if eco rejected ur visa cos ur applying to late after ur wedding,can i ask why ur applying 2 years later??..was it the age??..cos if it was then they wnt say anything cos i was 19 when i gt maried and had to wait 2 years cos they changed the law same day we applied!!!. xxx

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:56 pm

XnailaX wrote:righh wel im not gona say anything bout how much tym i spent wiv huby cso u'l al b like..shut up naila, u dnt kno wht it feels like to b away from him then lol.but trust me I DO!!....lolzz..

if it wasnt for my dad, i'd b like u guys..but mashallah i spent alot of tym wiv hubby in pakistan...and i've been here in UK for 1year and 1 month...seem like 10 years kasme lol..

nazia sis,,,,u asked sumthing before that if eco rejected ur visa cos ur applying to late after ur wedding,can i ask why ur applying 2 years later??..was it the age??..cos if it was then they wnt say anything cos i was 19 when i gt maried and had to wait 2 years cos they changed the law same day we applied!!!. xxx
Lol so you spent more time with your hubby married then being back here in the UK eh? You lucky girl

The reason why it has taken me this long is because i couldnt find a bloody job, 2-3years before marriage i was in the same boat and bcos i have a disability i am deaf that made it even harder to get a job.

When i came back from Pakistan newly married i tried sooo hard to find a job to call him over but nothing came my way. Thtas why it has taken me soooo long...

I even told my hubby that its not easy for me to get a job and you will have to wait for me for a while until someone gives me a job, and the best thing about hubby is he doesnt see me as deaf, he sees me as a normal girl and he said never mind i love you thats why i married you and i will wait for you, obviously it hasnt been easy at all but what else could i have done?

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:37 pm

aw mashallah sis. I pray ur love grows more nd more 4 each oda.
Lucky? Me? Nah!!
But Yea id say my huby's more lucky 2 hav a princess lyk me by his side....

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:21 pm

*Nazia wrote:
XnailaX wrote:righh wel im not gona say anything bout how much tym i spent wiv huby cso u'l al b like..shut up naila, u dnt kno wht it feels like to b away from him then lol.but trust me I DO!!....lolzz..

Lol so you spent more time with your hubby married then being back here in the UK eh? You lucky girl

The reason why it has taken me this long is because i couldnt find a bloody job, 2-3years before marriage i was in the same boat and bcos i have a disability i am deaf that made it even harder to get a job.

When i came back from Pakistan newly married i tried sooo hard to find a job to call him over but nothing came my way. Thtas why it has taken me soooo long...

I even told my hubby that its not easy for me to get a job and you will have to wait for me for a while until someone gives me a job, and the best thing about hubby is he doesnt see me as deaf, he sees me as a normal girl and he said never mind i love you thats why i married you and i will wait for you, obviously it hasnt been easy at all but what else could i have done?
Mashallah!

May Allah s.w.a give us all happiness and keep us on the right track in deen.
-----------------------------
“Surely the patient will be paid their wages in full without reckoning.” [39:10]

Submitted ISL -22/02/12
Granted 12/07/12