ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

the_silk_route

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by the_silk_route » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:57 pm

I think that we should all regularly request updates, reason being that once they receive an influx on updates it will get them to pull their finger out and actually start doing something once they see everyone anooying them for updates.

If no one asks for an update, it implies people are complacent with the processing times, and they will then think it is OK for them to take their time. This should not be the case!

Just my 2 pence!

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:29 pm

hadz7 wrote:
Ket1 wrote:hey guys
i dont want to upset or offend anyone but i think we all in general should be abit more patient for those hu have applied in the previous 3 months
there are people on this forum hu have applied way before many of us such as those in feb march etc yet people in September r already asking for a status etc
Those hu have applied over 3 months ago yes ur fine in askin etc i rely feel for u as with my previous application i had to wait 11 months only to b told to b rejected so ino how hard it must b for u as i have been thru it
Ino theres no harm in asking but i really don't think its gna help, i think people should only email after 12 weeks r up
I apologise in advance if i have offended anyone and this wasnt aimed at anyone its jus that i think them receiving so many emails just wont help and wen its in kismat it will happen
duwa for u all always insha Allah :)
well said ket1 i totally agree with u . no offence people here are waiting since feb march for their decision and we got people here who applied month ago or 2 max and they seem more frustrated and restless to get decision by emailing ukvi every few days thinking they will get decision by doing this . Sorry to say this is ukvi we are talkn abt and we knw how perfect and accurate ukvi email or call service is ,they tell u summat one day abt ur application status and next time u email em u ll find totally diff response. so i wud say be patient as thr guideline is 12 to 24 weeks for pakistan so no point emailing or calling em before 12 weeks passed.its best to leave it down to kismat and just pray Allah to be kind to us all. Ameen

submitted online-3rd June 2014
documents & bio-metrics (Lahore)-6th June 2014
case escalated -30th september 2014
Further checks and enquiries going on email-7th Oct 2014
VISA GRANTED - INSHA ALLAH VERY SOON
Theres no need for people to dictate when someone should ask for updates tbh dont get mad at others just because you have been waiting for so long... get mad at the ECO. Ps. Theres no need to attack people just because they want an update.
An update doesn't influence the outcome of your application so calm down.
Online Submission 13/08/14
Submitted papers 15/09/14
Processed 30/12/14
Collected-Refused 14/01/15
Appeal submitted 06/02/15
Visa Granted 28/04/15

th3

Post by th3 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:46 pm

The Sept' 14 processing figures for Mirpur were appalling :evil:
visaproc-sept14.jpg
Fire them!!
visaproc-sept14.jpg (43.72 KiB) Viewed 1327 times
Marriage 06/2011 | Visit Visa 08/2012 | Back to UK 01/2013
Applied Mirpur Cat A 12/03/14
Forwarded BHC 24/03
Escalated 1st 13/08, 2nd 10/10, 3rd 05/11

Further checking 1st 10/11, 2nd 19/11
Visa processed date 26/11, email 28/11
Visa Refused

hadz7

Post by hadz7 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:15 pm

Laiba1234 wrote:
hadz7 wrote:
Ket1 wrote:hey guys
i dont want to upset or offend anyone but i think we all in general should be abit more patient for those hu have applied in the previous 3 months
there are people on this forum hu have applied way before many of us such as those in feb march etc yet people in September r already asking for a status etc
Those hu have applied over 3 months ago yes ur fine in askin etc i rely feel for u as with my previous application i had to wait 11 months only to b told to b rejected so ino how hard it must b for u as i have been thru it
Ino theres no harm in asking but i really don't think its gna help, i think people should only email after 12 weeks r up
I apologise in advance if i have offended anyone and this wasnt aimed at anyone its jus that i think them receiving so many emails just wont help and wen its in kismat it will happen
duwa for u all always insha Allah :)
well said ket1 i totally agree with u . no offence people here are waiting since feb march for their decision and we got people here who applied month ago or 2 max and they seem more frustrated and restless to get decision by emailing ukvi every few days thinking they will get decision by doing this . Sorry to say this is ukvi we are talkn abt and we knw how perfect and accurate ukvi email or call service is ,they tell u summat one day abt ur application status and next time u email em u ll find totally diff response. so i wud say be patient as thr guideline is 12 to 24 weeks for pakistan so no point emailing or calling em before 12 weeks passed.its best to leave it down to kismat and just pray Allah to be kind to us all. Ameen

Theres no need for people to dictate when someone should ask for updates tbh dont get mad at others just because you have been waiting for so long... get mad at the ECO. Ps. Theres no need to attack people just because they want an update.
An update doesn't influence the outcome of your application so calm down.
first of all u need to use ur brain for once and learn to differenciate between suggestion and dictating !! we are only tellin only cos we been thr and done dat and it dint help emailing them cos they give us random and incorrect status all the time . for your liking email them every hour , nobody give a toss!!! so if u dnt agree with the suggestion of ppl then calm the f*** down and dnt start attacking people for their suggestions as nobody is forcing u to do anything!!!

rajasohaibmaroof

Post by rajasohaibmaroof » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:21 pm

the_silk_route wrote:I think that we should all regularly request updates, reason being that once they receive an influx on updates it will get them to pull their finger out and actually start doing something once they see everyone anooying them for updates.

If no one asks for an update, it implies people are complacent with the processing times, and they will then think it is OK for them to take their time. This should not be the case!

Just my 2 pence!
I agree with you

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:24 pm

Agreed with hadz7..like he said but also if u don't want to be told what to do or given advice and opinions y r u even on Here?
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:28 pm

Lol I guess I should play a part of peace maker .guys don't work urself out too much we want u all in perfect conditions upon ur arrival to uk so just take it easy ..I can honestly understand tHe frustration some of tHe members going thru ..they have waited for so so long ..I fully sympathize with them .u will all get ur reward for being faithful n patient.and tHe new comers ..u lot should just allow it ..ya all know this is stressfull phase .. so lets share our worrys and concerns.
ai8 ;)

ONE

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:30 pm

@hadz7

Your really rude and disrespectful. You are the one attacking people snm.
Online Submission 13/08/14
Submitted papers 15/09/14
Processed 30/12/14
Collected-Refused 14/01/15
Appeal submitted 06/02/15
Visa Granted 28/04/15

rajasohaibmaroof

Post by rajasohaibmaroof » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:34 pm

Really a good idea to use signature to show details about timeline
it helps a lot

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:35 pm

th3 wrote:The Sept' 14 processing figures for Mirpur were appalling :evil:
visaproc-sept14.jpg

But these figures make sense.they are sorting out all tHe. Back log .. which goes well above 120 daYs ..

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:35 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:Agreed with hadz7..like he said but also if u don't want to be told what to do or given advice and opinions y r u even on Here?
it don't mean you take on anyones advice. We all know that contacting UKVI has no influence on the visa process. But as someone said before if you don't keep emailing them then they will assume no one is bothered about the long processing times.

Hadz7 - it doesn't matter whether you have applied today or 6 months ago, the enquiry service is for all to use. If you feel that the enquiry service is useless then don't use it, but don't suggest to others that they shouldn't use it. You may have had a bad experience.

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:42 pm

Okay so so any updates on the person who got visa who applied on the 10th? which embassy was it?
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

hadz7

Post by hadz7 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:59 pm

alil2014 wrote:
stillwaiting123 wrote:Agreed with hadz7..like he said but also if u don't want to be told what to do or given advice and opinions y r u even on Here?
it don't mean you take on anyones advice. We all know that contacting UKVI has no influence on the visa process. But as someone said before if you don't keep emailing them then they will assume no one is bothered about the long processing times.

Hadz7 - it doesn't matter whether you have applied today or 6 months ago, the enquiry service is for all to use. If you feel that the enquiry service is useless then don't use it, but don't suggest to others that they shouldn't use it. You may have had a bad experience.
well some people are not getting it so i hfta repeat myself again that its not only me thrz loads other ppl have shared their experiance on this forum that how much helpful them ukvi staff been to give update about status . and its ukvi we are talkn abt not typical massi ji who ll assume things that if we dont email them they will assume no one is botherd abt long processing time .
and one last thing this forum is to share experiance and give or take suggestions ,so no offence but nobody needs ur permission to suggest anyone anything or not if u dont like anyone's decision then simply ignore it and get on with ur lives instead of making it an issue .

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:13 pm

hadz7 wrote:
alil2014 wrote:

well some people are not getting it so i hfta repeat myself again that its not only me thrz loads other ppl have shared their experiance on this forum that how much helpful them ukvi staff been to give update about status . and its ukvi we are talkn abt not typical massi ji who ll assume things that if we dont email them they will assume no one is botherd abt long processing time .
and one last thing this forum is to share experiance and give or take suggestions ,so no offence but nobody needs ur permission to suggest anyone anything or not if u dont like anyone's decision then simply ignore it and get on with ur lives instead of making it an issue .
there is difference in giving advice and having a rant about your past experiences. By the way the title of the thread is: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only) so lets try keeping it to that??? no offence intended. I'm only saying because the way you spoke to Laiba1234 was bang out of order.

hadz7

Post by hadz7 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:23 pm

i do apologize laiba1234 if u got or anyone got offended . i know we all are stressed but we need to learn how to tolerate each other . we all got the right to express experiances and suggestions on this forum without being attacked or attacking anyone . peace

pind_da_munda_786

Post by pind_da_munda_786 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:08 pm

my visa status has changed from
no records found to
with ECO yayyyy

applied early aug from punjab

Sannnnnnn

Post by Sannnnnnn » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:43 pm

Hi, can somebody pls clarify this for me Im really worried. Someone on this forum said that if salary is not showing in account on same date as payslip it can be a problem. However for example if U get paid on the 28 of every month but it is weekend then the money goes in next working day is that ok..... Date on payslip is 28 but it went in account next working day is that ok

zee09

Post by zee09 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:50 pm

out of the 4000 cases globally that were on hold, 1300 cases were from pakistan! saw on their old fbk post from july Q&A.

pind da munda.. applied on august 20th.. status was in queue for me. Did u email them or they sent u an email themselves?
Applied Online: 11th August 2014 (CAT A first app)
Applied in Lahore VAC: 20th August 2014
Current Status: Not yet assessed by ECO.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:54 pm

Sannnnnnn wrote:Hi, can somebody pls clarify this for me Im really worried. Someone on this forum said that if salary is not showing in account on same date as payslip it can be a problem. However for example if U get paid on the 28 of every month but it is weekend then the money goes in next working day is that ok..... Date on payslip is 28 but it went in account next working day is that ok
you will be fine. As long as paylsips amounts match exactly to the bank statements. Its common practice for small and big companies to generate payslips a couple of days earlier/ or later than the date the money goes into the account. don't worry :)

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:57 pm

zee09 wrote:out of the 4000 cases globally that were on hold, 1300 cases were from pakistan! saw on their old fbk post from july Q&A.

pind da munda.. applied on august 20th.. status was in queue for me. Did u email them or they sent u an email themselves?
it was actually 700 cases from pakistan of the 4000 on hold; this was the statistics they gave on the government website and from what i can remember india had a similar number too.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Like i said before i was only suggesting sometimes not telling anyone to do or not do something or dictate. I also did apologise in advance bt it was a general point. I am not going to respond to peoples rude comments as that's not me hope thngs gt better for evryone inshallah :)
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:11 pm

VISA GRANTED - INSHA ALLAH VERY SOON[/quote]

An update doesn't influence the outcome of your application so calm down.[/quote]

first of all u need to use ur brain for once and learn to differenciate between suggestion and dictating !! we are only tellin only cos we been thr and done dat and it dint help emailing them cos they give us random and incorrect status all the time . for your liking email them every hour , nobody give a toss!!! so if u dnt agree with the suggestion of ppl then calm the f*** down and dnt start attacking people for their suggestions as nobody is forcing u to do anything!!![/quote]
Thanks hadz :) im glad u see i didnt mean any harm
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:30 pm

Ket1 wrote:well said ket1 i totally agree with u . no offence people here are waiting since feb march for their decision and we got people here who applied month ago or 2 max and they seem more frustrated and restless to get decision by emailing ukvi every few days thinking they will get decision by doing this . Sorry to say this is ukvi we are talkn abt and we knw how perfect and accurate ukvi email or call service is ,they tell u summat one day abt ur application status and next time u email em u ll find totally diff response. so i wud say be patient as thr guideline is 12 to 24 weeks for pakistan so no point emailing or calling em before 12 weeks passed.its best to leave it down to kismat and just pray Allah to be kind to us all. Ameen

An update doesn't influence the outcome of your application so calm down.[/quote]

first of all u need to use ur brain for once and learn to differenciate between suggestion and dictating !! we are only tellin only cos we been thr and done dat and it dint help emailing them cos they give us random and incorrect status all the time . for your liking email them every hour , nobody give a toss!!! so if u dnt agree with the suggestion of ppl then calm the f*** down and dnt start attacking people for their suggestions as nobody is forcing u to do anything!!![/quote]
Thanks hadz :) im glad u see i didnt mean any harm[/quote]

Best to keep to the topic please and hopefully that should prevent any future misunderstandings. We are all in the same situation so theres no point arguing with each other. Just do what you feel is right.

fawad iftikhar

Post by fawad iftikhar » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:31 pm

pind_da_munda_786 wrote:my visa status has changed from
no records found to
with ECO yayyyy

applied early aug from punjab

good news...did you ask for update or they updated you themselves?
bio-metrics(Khi)- 02 Sept 14
RFC 24 dec 14 : rejected on financial grounds
Jan 8 15 : appealed (oral) inside the UK
Feb 23 15 : notice of pending appeal with ECM deadline till 6 June 2015

sheikhbabar
Newly Registered

Post by sheikhbabar » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:55 am

rudey786 wrote:applied on 7-8-14
RFC 3-11-14
granted 31-10-14

Keep your faith people... you all will have it soon in shaa Allah
MaSHALLAH congrats...can u share the list of documents..
They are definitly nt goin in ordr.i applied frm islamabad..its been more then 8 mnths still waitng
Plz pray fr me..its gettng tuf :(
InsHALLAH will hear soon wd positve response[/quote]
Have patience ..in shaa Allah eventually you will have it..following are the documents
Last 5 month pay slips new job
Last 12 month pay slips old job
p60 2014 and 2013
1 year bank statements
Letter from employer
Employment contract
Letter from landlord
Tenancy agreement
Cover letter from me (sponsor)
Marriage certificate English and Urdu
Selected photos
Phone call record
Skype call log
Whatsapp selected chat snapshot
Copy of my passport with entry exit stamp page[/quote]

Can u tell me for how many mnths of phone call record u provided?i cudnt get the skype call log nd wats app nd viber call log cz i have no idea hw to get screen shots of dem[/quote]

Salaam

With whatsapp you can screenshot previous convos and include the date of that day. Its about timing too though as in you've got to be quick.
Basically just got to previous chat and as you are scrolling up/down you will see the date of that day appear at the top, at that moment you need to screenshot. Thats what I've done.[/quote]

i simply emailed whatsapp history to my inbox..then copy paste into word and chose selected appropriate chat from various months..same with skype.. copied paste call log in word and then edited..very tedious but worth it. regarding phone call, i knew they usually do not prefer phone cards , so i used Rabtel app to call to my wife.. it gives complete call history and i simply printed it off from my on line account with rabtel.