ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:12 pm

okara87 wrote:
navie999 wrote:Thanks Equisit, I wish it is a month aswel!!

Okara, theres quite a few numbers on the receipt..

gry-pk03 etc

pkr115000

I've tried all the combo but its not working. It is on VFS website where i track it isnt it?
it should be in the following format-

***/******/******/*

should start with MIR
No, it should start with QML/
We submitted in Mirpur and our reference started with QML.
Allah is the greatest!

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:48 pm

nokia wrote:
XnailaX wrote:OKARA AND NAZEMA ADDED TO FB PAGE!!!..XX

ANY MORE REQUESTS??...

Check your PM plz....
Did you PM Naila?
Last edited by Exquisit33 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Allah is the greatest!

tafee1981
Newly Registered

Post by tafee1981 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:17 am

I have submitted my application on 28-Nov-2011 in KHI.

Status has changed to (in process) on 13-Dec-2011.

Thanks and Regards,

Altaf Hussain

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:14 am

okara87 wrote:
navie999 wrote:Thanks Equisit, I wish it is a month aswel!!

Okara, theres quite a few numbers on the receipt..

gry-pk03 etc

pkr115000

I've tried all the combo but its not working. It is on VFS website where i track it isnt it?
it should be in the following format-

***/******/******/*

should start with MIR
Hi
i submitted my visa app from Islamabad on 13th dec, the status is still" forwarded to islamabad OC' u could add me too to the spreadsheet:)

Sayyidi
- thin ice -

Greetings

Post by Sayyidi » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:14 am

Salaam everyone.
Insha'allah everyone will get good news very soon.
I have been following the posts and will also be applying very soon.
How do you guys send your documents over to Islamabad safely?

Keep me in your Duaa's..

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:37 am

okara87 wrote:
Exquisit33 wrote:Don't you guys think.. we should have like a facebook group where we could show eachother who we are and lol our lovely spouses.. its been a long journey together! We should at least get to see eachother and keep in touch. All those that have been gettiing visa's have left us/this board! lol (just an idea). :cry: :cry: :cry:
good idea abt fb!

@nazema- did i get it wrong abt u?
Whilst its a good idea to have a facebook account/page,I think it is not a good idea to name it, what you have done because it might infringe this boards rights.To whoever made it up should rename it something else :roll:

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:26 am

whatS rong with naming is 'Immigration Board Chillax Area??..

sorry batley, but i dnt think OUR fb page has go anythin to do wiv this forum??.. we havent 'infringed' any thing 8) :roll:

jzk

enigma321

Post by enigma321 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:35 am

XnailaX wrote:whatS rong with naming is 'Immigration Board Chillax Area??..

sorry batley, but i dnt think OUR fb page has go anythin to do wiv this forum??.. we havent 'infringed' any thing 8) :roll:

jzk
It shares the same name so the site owners might have an issue with it. If any bad stuff was said on there then it could reflect badly upon the site owners.

Maybe you could call it something like 'Unofficial Immigration Board . . .'

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:47 am

no!!...

its gna b called Immigration Board Chillax Area!...

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:47 am

Hello everyone

CONGRATULATION TO THOSE WHO GOT THIER VISA'S ANDGOOD LUCK TO THOSE WHO ARE WAITING.....................

I HAVE ATTEND COUR HRAING YESTERDAY NO HOMEOFFICE Representative turned up so it was only judge and me and my friend for just moral support he ask few qustions and said that he is satisfied with all evidence and he is allowing my husband appeal my husband will got visa,judge said your husband will receive decision letter in two weeks time.

im so excited my hubby will come over soon inshallah,all this waiting time was worth it .im sooooooooooooooooooooo haapppyyyyyyyy :D
NO more stress of getting evidence free of that burdon NOW :)

and alhudulillah my husband going to wid me when i go for my first scan of our baby this year 2011 has brought alots and alots happiness for me.
THANK you GOD your for ur mercey.....[/b]
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:50 am

THank you every body for your help.................

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:54 am

CONGRATS AKAAMIR!

I am soo happy to hear the good news! My hubby's refusal has been over-turned too!!! Also congrats with the pregnancy :)

Alhumdhulila :)
Allah is the greatest!

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:01 am

Exquisit33 wrote:CONGRATS AKAAMIR!

I am soo happy to hear the good news! My hubby's refusal has been over-turned too!!! Also congrats with the pregnancy :)

Thank you very much and congrats to you too that is great you dint have to go that far i mean is hearing and all that.

Do you know after the decision letter how long does it take for call letter to come???.and what ducomment my husband should bring with him ist all application ducomments nd what else???

mas_sayed

Re: Greetings

Post by mas_sayed » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:05 am

Sayyidi wrote:Salaam everyone.
Insha'allah everyone will get good news very soon.
I have been following the posts and will also be applying very soon.
How do you guys send your documents over to Islamabad safely?

Keep me in your Duaa's..
Wsalams
Try sending the document via DHL, its a great service, thats how i sent my documents, got there in 3-4 days!
so worth a try and all the best!

enigma321

Post by enigma321 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:06 am

XnailaX wrote:no!!...

its gna b called Immigration Board Chillax Area!...
Not if the site owners don't want it to be called that, unless they give permission.

They might allow it but its best to get it cleared up first.

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:10 am

akaamir wrote:

Thank you very much and congrats to you too that is great you dint have to go that far i mean is hearing and all that.

Do you know after the decision letter how long does it take for call letter to come???.and what ducomment my husband should bring with him ist all application ducomments nd what else???
Thank you, yeah thankfully my wait was only cut down to 2months from the date of appeal being lodged. We received Notice of Withdrawal, so it is different I believe from what you will be receiving. It took only a fews days for the Call letter to arrive after the Notice of Withdrawal.

When your hubby receives Call letter, in order to submit passport for visa, he needs to take the call letter with his passport and a copy of your passport, plus intended date of travel.

I also was told on this board that the following my husband should have to hand when he arrives to UK:

Valid TB Certificate
Passport
Application submitted VAF4a./documents

Good Luck
Allah is the greatest!

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:24 am

XnailaX wrote:whatS rong with naming is 'Immigration Board Chillax Area??..

jzk
Immigrationboards.com is a registered website. You can not use this name. I also think it has something to do with this forum because all the people you are asking to join are members of this board.

Name it anything else you want and direct people to it, thats no problem.To me it looks like a cheap version of this site, but like its made in Pakistan. You have even use the same logo for it as this site.I think the people who made it will soon be hearing from the owners of this site.

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:48 am

Exquisit33 wrote:
akaamir wrote:

Thank you, yeah thankfully my wait was only cut down to 2months from the date of appeal being lodged. We received Notice of Withdrawal, so it is different I believe from what you will be receiving. It took only a fews days for the Call letter to arrive after the Notice of Withdrawal.

When your hubby receives Call letter, in order to submit passport for visa, he needs to take the call letter with his passport and a copy of your passport, plus intended date of travel.

I also was told on this board that the following my husband should have to hand when he arrives to UK:

Valid TB Certificate
Passport
Application submitted VAF4a./documents

Good Luck

thank you very much will informe my hubby to bring all thes docummment vaf4a and plus all supporting documment that been submited with applicatiion cal history and al that ??????????

mas_sayed

Post by mas_sayed » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:53 am

congratulations akaamir!! :D

enigma321

Post by enigma321 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:55 am

akaamir wrote: thank you very much will informe my hubby to bring all thes docummment vaf4a and plus all supporting documment that been submited with applicatiion cal history and al that ??????????
Best to carry them all. Its only a set of papers and could come in useful. More good than bad.

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:57 am

enigma321 wrote:
akaamir wrote: thank you very much will informe my hubby to bring all thes docummment vaf4a and plus all supporting documment that been submited with applicatiion cal history and al that ??????????
Best to carry them all. Its only a set of papers and could come in useful. More good than bad.

Thank you very much for yor help .. :D
u r right more good then bad.

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:58 am

mas_sayed wrote:congratulations akaamir!! :D

Thank you ..
IM SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPYY Balle balle

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:00 am

Naila Jee,

Come on sis please just change the name of the group. If it is a registered webiste, like Batley brother is saying, then its best not to use the same name sis. I'm sure there's plenty of other names that we can all can come up with sis. :D It does not have to be named after this board. Anything else will do and I'm sure others members can help Naila sis think of a different name

:D Chin up!
Allah is the greatest!

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:02 am

enigma321 wrote:
Yeah that's what I said to my hubby bring anything that you have.. he only has photocopies, coz I have all originals here lol. Best to be safe than sorry ey! :lol:
Allah is the greatest!

okara87

Post by okara87 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:21 am

@ akaamir- so happy for you seriously!!

inshallah pray my appeal is allowed.

@navie999- did you have any luck finding the ref. number, yours must start with QML then...
Information for Applicants and Appellants

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... 2ltSmpxaXc