ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:01 pm

aaaaaa123 wrote:@ Mas_Sayed
I will b prayin 4 u u pray 4 me aswell. I have been away from my husband 4 nearly 8 months it will b next week
I am making dua for both of you sisters! & everyone else on the forum. May you be united with your loved ones, Insha'Allah Ameen!
Allah is the greatest!

mas_sayed

Post by mas_sayed » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:39 am

I will b prayin 4 u u pray 4 me aswell. I have been away from my husband 4 nearly 8 months it will b next week
will pray for you too and inshaAllah you and your husband will be together soon! :)

mas_sayed

Post by mas_sayed » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:40 am

Exquisit33 wrote:
I am making dua for both of you sisters! & everyone else on the forum. May you be united with your loved ones, Insha'Allah Ameen!

thank you exquisit33 =D

Sayyidi
- thin ice -

Post by Sayyidi » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 am

Hi guys, just a couple of things i need to know so i hope you guys can help. My wife is in Pakistan at the moment. Here we go....

Batleykhan, if you have the time to answer my questions i would be grateful, or anyone else with the knowledge.

1) How long after the english test does it take for one to recieve the Certificate?

2) If she wants to re-schedule an appointment at Gerrys, will there be a problem or any cost for this?

3) I have a cover letter from my solicitor and a letter from my parents also, should i also provide a letter as a sponsor for my wife stating the details of how we met, etc?

4) In regards to correspondance, i have printed out emails, text messaging records and also receipts of money sent to her. I am in mixed minds whether to provide calling cards as i know that are no real proof, however i can show that i called those card numbers on my itemised bills. Should i send those cards along with the bills?

5) do you guys recommend a contents page?

6) my wages vary every month, (my wage slips show my gross income) how would i work out my monthly income?

7) Should i justify a withdrawal of £500, as they may consider this a bit 'fishy.'

Thanks guys.

tafee1981
Newly Registered

Post by tafee1981 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:34 am

@Atif

I have received the same message to collect my passport on 23rd Dec 2011. I believe if your wife has received this message on the same day and visa is stamped on 23rd Dec 2011. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that InshAllah I will be having the good news as well. I wish i would have collected my passport on Fri 23rd but my lazyness DAMN. Bcz of this i have to wait till tom 29th Dec. OH my GOD this wait is killing me.

@Wish you a very Happy Reunion With Your wife@

Thanks and Regards,

tafee1981

enigma321

Post by enigma321 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:11 am

Sayyidi wrote:Hi guys, just a couple of things i need to know so i hope you guys can help. My wife is in Pakistan at the moment. Here we go....

Batleykhan, if you have the time to answer my questions i would be grateful, or anyone else with the knowledge.

1) How long after the english test does it take for one to recieve the Certificate?

2) If she wants to re-schedule an appointment at Gerrys, will there be a problem or any cost for this?

3) I have a cover letter from my solicitor and a letter from my parents also, should i also provide a letter as a sponsor for my wife stating the details of how we met, etc?

4) In regards to correspondance, i have printed out emails, text messaging records and also receipts of money sent to her. I am in mixed minds whether to provide calling cards as i know that are no real proof, however i can show that i called those card numbers on my itemised bills. Should i send those cards along with the bills?

5) do you guys recommend a contents page?

6) my wages vary every month, (my wage slips show my gross income) how would i work out my monthly income?

7) Should i justify a withdrawal of £500, as they may consider this a bit 'fishy.'

Thanks guys.
I know Im not batleykhan but I can answer some of them.

Question 1 - The time taken for the test certificate depends on the test provider. We did a TOEIC test and it took about a week.

Question 3 - The application form asks the details regarding where you met. However, do include a sponsor letter stating you wish to sponsor your wife and some details around the application such as what proofs you have enclosed for accommodation and financial information.

Question 5 - We didn't submit a contents page and our agent didnt advise us to do so either.

Question 6 - You say your wages vary each month, are you on an hourly rate? As your employer for a letter confirming employment, start date, hourly rate (if applicable). Then just include whatever payslips you have.

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:44 am

Exquisit33 wrote:
batleykhan wrote:
Exquisit33 wrote:
batleykhan wrote:
You only need passport,TB certificate and the embarkation card on arrival.For Gods sake why do you need all the VAF4A docs and supporting docs again.Stop listening to inexperienced members advice.You will have a nervous breakdown :roll:
WELL I DUNNO PEOPLE ARE TELLING ME WE NEED IT.. SOMEONE EVEN SAID THEIR SPOUSE WAS ASKED TO SHOW IT!!! SO THEY WERE SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE.. SO I WANTED TO MAKE SURE.. HHHMMMMMMMM... SO MANY MIXED MESSAGES ON THIS BOARD! YEAH I WILL HAVE A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN SO I WILL NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE ANYMORE! LOL

:?
Take my word forit. If your hubby gets stopped or refused,I will personally intervene on your behalf :lol:
Lol.. hehehehe.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks brother. I TRUST YOUR ADVICE AND HAVE TAKEN IT ON BOARD.. Just make dua my hubby gets here safely now and that Allah blesses our marriage with happiness Insha'Allah!

Thank you for all your help and support!

:D

so that mean is hubby need only Valid TB Certificate and landind card nothing else,my hubby send me all documment back which i took on hearing and he even dint bother to copy them b4 send it to me (lazy) please confirme this once againg is it not necessary sent him all documment not event vaf4a either ????????????? confuse cause my hubby said somebody told him he have to carry all documment please shed some light......
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

okara87

Post by okara87 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:18 am

tafee1981 wrote:@Atif

I have received the same message to collect my passport on 23rd Dec 2011. I believe if your wife has received this message on the same day and visa is stamped on 23rd Dec 2011. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that InshAllah I will be having the good news as well. I wish i would have collected my passport on Fri 23rd but my lazyness DAMN. Bcz of this i have to wait till tom 29th Dec. OH my GOD this wait is killing me.

@Wish you a very Happy Reunion With Your wife@

Thanks and Regards,

tafee1981
good luck!
Information for Applicants and Appellants

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... 2ltSmpxaXc

aaaaaa123

Post by aaaaaa123 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:39 am

Hi
Does any1 know how long a house inpection report is valid 4

nadiii

Post by nadiii » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Can someone who has recenty had a nikah in pakistan go through the procedure for preparing the nikah papers before submitting them?

ie,

1) how many pages are there, Im told there are 3 in Urdu and 1 in English.

2) Do the 3 pages need to be translated to English by a soliciter?

3) How did you get the Union council stamps, and any other stamps?

Thanks

Also does the applicant give original passport and NIC? or copy of NIC?
Thank you immigrationboards.com

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:50 pm

nadiii wrote:Can someone who has recenty had a nikah in pakistan go through the procedure for preparing the nikah papers before submitting them?

ie,

Thanks

Hi
My nikahnama had two pages in urdu, just get it translated from professional registered translator service. U just need to get it attested by the local union council of the city/town where the nikah happened and make sure the nikanama is registered.
U'd have to submit ur original passport+ its copy+ a copy of ur NIC not the original..

Sayyidi
- thin ice -

Post by Sayyidi » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:46 am

Hi guys,
Is land registry a must? I live in my parents house. They have provided a letter saying i can live rent free with my wife, is this enough?

Ejaz12

Post by Ejaz12 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:08 am

Can any1 tell me what is the average time to get cal latter after got determination?

okara87

Post by okara87 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:20 am

Sayyidi wrote:Hi guys,
Is land registry a must? I live in my parents house. They have provided a letter saying i can live rent free with my wife, is this enough?
yes, to show that your parents own the property
Information for Applicants and Appellants

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... 2ltSmpxaXc

Sayyidi
- thin ice -

Post by Sayyidi » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:44 pm

Thanx Okara, i have to get that document to Pak this week now. Wish me luck
:?

nadiii

Post by nadiii » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:51 pm

syma wrote:
nadiii wrote:Can someone who has recenty had a nikah in pakistan go through the procedure for preparing the nikah papers before submitting them?

Hi
My nikahnama had two pages in urdu, just get it translated from professional registered translator service. U just need to get it attested by the local union council of the city/town where the nikah happened and make sure the nikanama is registered.
U'd have to submit ur original passport+ its copy+ a copy of ur NIC not the original..
Thanks Syma.
Thank you immigrationboards.com

enigma321

Post by enigma321 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:29 am

We submitted our visa on 14/12/11 at ISB. Now under process as of 30/12/11.

mars27

Post by mars27 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:08 am

good luck enigma......

my dates are similar to yours.....
submitted from lahore on 13/12/2011, under process 29/12/2011....

mas_sayed

Post by mas_sayed » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:22 am

good luck to the both of you! as im also in the same situation!

RHussain07

indefinite leave to remain

Post by RHussain07 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:23 pm

salam all.

It's been a while since I last posted here....my wife came to the UK last year after being granted her visa in July 2010.

This forum was wonderful mashAllah along with its members advice and alhamdulilah uncle batleykhan who brings us all together - i do dua for all of you.

My question relates to a few items for the next step in my wifes journey to the uk - yep there is no stopping once you get entry clearance....next is indefinite leave to remain!!
Can any of the experienced members help with the following q's:

1. After my wife came to the UK, we had a baby a few months ago mashAllah . does our baby have to be declared as a dependent on the Set M / ILR form? - the form says declare dependants who are also applying for ILR and I dont think our baby is in this category.

2. we receive child benefit for our baby which on the Set M / ILR form is listed as a 'public fund'. The child benefit is in my wifes name and we all know spouses who get entry clearance have no recourse to public funds. Therefore have i made a mistake in having the child benefit in my wifes name or is it ok given i am a british citizen and i would have got it anyway?

3. how many accounts do ILR applicants show? we have an expenses account (in my name) where my wage comes into and a small savings account (joint names).

If i've posted this on the wrong forum (which I think i may have!) - can someone send me the correct link).

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:51 pm

Sayyidi wrote:Hi guys,
When we applied, we were told it is a must therefore we submitted this with our paperwork. So I guess it is very important, we obtained a copy from our solicitor. It doesn't cost much under £10 I think it was.

Good Luck
Allah is the greatest!

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:11 pm

salam, good luck 2 al of u who r waiting..inshallah it wil b good news..

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:24 pm

@ enigma321, mars27 and mas_sayed

CAN U PLEASE WRITE UR DETAILS TO UR SIGNATURES!!!! JZK..

when and wher plz...

makes it easier so we kno whos applied..

Sayyidi
- thin ice -

Post by Sayyidi » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:56 pm

Thanks Exquisite.
I will get this document first thing Tuesday.

I have been married for a year, do i need to provide call and message records for the whole period or will the last 6 months be sufficient?

Sayyidi
- thin ice -

Post by Sayyidi » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:56 pm

Guys, I have been married for a year, do i need to provide call and message records for the whole period or will the last 6 months be sufficient?