ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Sun May 26, 2013 7:43 am

lenn83 wrote:
sanny26 wrote:I got a email from my mp caseworker and in the email she said: I apologise for the delay in resolving your case. Please be assured that we have chase up this matter with the Home Office and hope to receive a respond shortly. Fingers cross just hoping and praying for good news for us all....
I'm sure you'll hear from them very soon, Sanny. I still hear nothing from anyone. Really hope I will hear a news soon as you as well :(
You will surely hear from them soonest hun. I still insist that your waiting is totally unacceptable cos ur case is straight forward!

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Sun May 26, 2013 9:48 am

Mani jan wrote:Hi everyone,
Guys any one applies at this time line

Applied in 15 January 2013
Acknowledgment 18 January
Biometric done 15 march
Decision is waiting

It's been more than two month after biometric heard noting from them.
Hi hun!

My application (initial representation) was submitted on 31/01/2013. It was definitely received and acknowledged as I was detained at Yarl's Wood at the time, but I was released the day after my application went in .

Anyway,im reporting bi-weekly at Becket's House, but so far Ive not even had my biometrics letter from them...

I asked my solicitor to send them a letter with regards to my application, but without response... And its too early to contact my MP , as its not been 6 months waiting yet.

Obviously I appreciate each case is different, so processing time varies. But at the same time, knowing that most of you guys had biometrics done within first couple of months makes me worry they lost my files like, or something lol.

Happy Sunday to everyone!

cookies
Scotland

Post by cookies » Sun May 26, 2013 10:34 am

I would just like to express my current dislike for Bank Holidays.. It makes the waiting process seem longer when Mondays don't count. LOL
FLR(FP) Extension
App sent: July 2021
Biometrics August 2021
Decision: 14 July 2022
Final extension before irl

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Sun May 26, 2013 10:50 am

cookies wrote:I would just like to express my current dislike for Bank Holidays.. It makes the waiting process seem longer when Mondays don't count. LOL
Haha too right babe!!!

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Sun May 26, 2013 12:40 pm

Time503 wrote:
lenn83 wrote:
sanny26 wrote:I got a email from my mp caseworker and in the email she said: I apologise for the delay in resolving your case. Please be assured that we have chase up this matter with the Home Office and hope to receive a respond shortly. Fingers cross just hoping and praying for good news for us all....
I'm sure you'll hear from them very soon, Sanny. I still hear nothing from anyone. Really hope I will hear a news soon as you as well :(
You will surely hear from them soonest hun. I still insist that your waiting is totally unacceptable cos ur case is straight forward!

Totally agree hun, i made a complaint to ombudsman and in it i told them i want a refund of my application fee.

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Sun May 26, 2013 12:44 pm

cookies wrote:I would just like to express my current dislike for Bank Holidays.. It makes the waiting process seem longer when Mondays don't count. LOL

Lol just to show u how bad things are i even wish they deliver mails on a sundays....lol

cookies
Scotland

Post by cookies » Sun May 26, 2013 1:46 pm

sanny26 wrote:

Lol just to show u how bad things are i even wish they deliver mails on a sundays....lol
HAHAHAHA ME TOO! My situation is a little different, I check my emails and my phone every two seconds to see if I got news from my solicitor, as he's getting all my post from the UKBA. I never thought I'd hate weekends so much. too funny.
FLR(FP) Extension
Biometrics August 2021

Joejo

Post by Joejo » Sun May 26, 2013 1:51 pm

[quote="Joejo"]Hi Guys
Only me again, i hope ya'l well. Anyway as i had mentioned in my previous post on this thread that me and my ex don't really get on, i have now filled in my family court application, just waiting for the letter from DWP to show that i am seeking for work so that i am exempt from the court fees.

Qn.
1.What is the family court procedure?, I have made four copies to be sent. Will i have to prepare statements for myself and witnesses too. or wait for court directions.

2.I also have not received my documents from the HO as well as the decision letter since i got my BRP two weeks ago, how long will that take or what can i do.[/quote]

Anyone please....

cookies
Scotland

Post by cookies » Sun May 26, 2013 11:36 pm

I just saw a post where someone was granted 2 weeks after enrolling biometrics, I think it was an FLR(M) application. I wish we all had that luck!
FLR(FP) Extension
Biometrics August 2021

mrsabih
Mood:
Pakistan

hi

Post by mrsabih » Mon May 27, 2013 12:08 am

hi i am just going to update you one of my friend time line

she got divorced and she have one child and child is 2 year old previously she was on depandant student visa but she is divorced and she file FLRO

submited 25th october 2012
Bio done on 20th feb 2013
still waiting for decision...

seniours what do you think about her case
Do good and get reward

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Mon May 27, 2013 8:37 am

Morning All...

@Verbina and Mani Welcome to the forum and may all go well with your application by God's grace.

@Cookie...lol...don't despair and Summer starts next week and reckon will start making noise from the 1st June.Now gonna relax and soak up the sun-rays.

@Onlytime...the wait shall continue whilst a soak the sun-ray and sip on my fruit cocktail.I believe God is in control and He's gonna make a way for us by fire,by force!

Let's keep on being optimistic and hoping for the best,for Great is He's faithfulness!!!!

ale001

SAD SAD SAD SAD

Post by ale001 » Mon May 27, 2013 1:09 pm

This is frustrating now. My FLR (o) application is base on protection human rights... I applied since April 2012 and i did biometric on 19th July 2012. I have even applied since 2011 but was returned as incomplete until it was finally accepted in April 2012. It was returned 3 times in 2011 until it was finally accepted in 2012

Now my application is over 12 month now and no decision yet.

My solicitor is worried and concern too. My MP keep promising to shace it up and i never got reply from my MP..

I'm hopeless and i'm thinking of withdrawing my application..

What do u think guys? :( :( :(
Ale001

cookies
Scotland

Re: SAD SAD SAD SAD

Post by cookies » Mon May 27, 2013 1:18 pm

ale001 wrote:This is frustrating now. My FLR (o) application is base on protection human rights... I applied since April 2012 and i did biometric on 19th July 2012. I have even applied since 2011 but was returned as incomplete until it was finally accepted in April 2012. It was returned 3 times in 2011 until it was finally accepted in 2012

My solicitor is worried and concern too. My MP keep promising to shace it up and i never got reply from my MP..

Ale, if you're thinking of withdrawing ask for some sort of compensation or at least for your money back! That's outrageous! I can't imagine what you're going through, what do you plan on doing if you decide to withdraw your application?
FLR(FP) Extension
Biometrics August 2021

teebaby

hi

Post by teebaby » Mon May 27, 2013 1:26 pm

Ale001,
What do u mean by saying u want to withdraw ur application when a decision is about to be made on ur case....the devil is simply a liar and knows what he's doing.My partners paper was granted d month he gave up on withdrawing his app.I was d one encouraging him n till today,he still thk me.
Ale,please kip praying and don't ever think of withdrawing it.He who laughs last,Laughs best...kip praying and don't loose hope.

ale001

Post by ale001 » Mon May 27, 2013 3:44 pm

Thanks for ur advice cookies and teebaby,

its just that it's frustrating.. I can't do anything...

I'm confused now, so thinking if i should withdraw my application or i should still be patient as I've brilliantly do?
Ale001

cookies
Scotland

Post by cookies » Mon May 27, 2013 3:58 pm

ale001 wrote:Thanks for ur advice cookies and teebaby,

its just that it's frustrating.. I can't do anything...

I'm confused now, so thinking if i should withdraw my application or i should still be patient as I've brilliantly do?
If you can cope for a while longer I'd wait! Be strong!!! I mean, if you withdraw what will you do? reapply or leave Britain?
FLR(FP) Extension
Biometrics August 2021

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Mon May 27, 2013 4:42 pm

ale001 wrote:This is frustrating now. My FLR (o) application is base on protection human rights... I applied since April 2012 and i did biometric on 19th July 2012. I have even applied since 2011 but was returned as incomplete until it was finally accepted in April 2012. It was returned 3 times in 2011 until it was finally accepted in 2012

Ale001 Please be patient i applied March a month before you. Dont loose hope hang in there. They are going to make a decision for us all who applied 2012 by this summer.
Godgives

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Mon May 27, 2013 4:49 pm

GodGives wrote:

Ale001 Please be patient i applied March a month before you. Dont loose hope hang in there. They are going to make a decision for us all who applied 2012 by this summer.
Please try and exercise a little bit of patience.. There's no point withdrawing ur application now after waiting for this long.
I know it's depressing and very frustrating to be in a situation like this but guess what? You can draw strength from the fact that each passing day draws u one day closer to d day u will receive dat positive decision!!!!

We will all celebrated someday. Remain strong!!!

oishola77778

Post by oishola77778 » Mon May 27, 2013 7:21 pm

cookies wrote:
sanny26 wrote:

HAHAHAHA ME TOO! My situation is a little different, I check my emails and my phone every two seconds to see if I got news from my solicitor, as he's getting all my post from the UKBA. I never thought I'd hate weekends so much. too funny.
:

:lol: :roll: :lol: :lol: ............its called patience.
FLR(O) 2013
Application sent: 7.5.2013
Received by UKBA: 8.5.2013
Payment taken: 9.5.2013.
Ack letter: Received 13.5.2013
Biometrics letter received: 17.5.2013
Biometrics done: 17.5.2013.
Final outcome: Application GRANTED 5.6.13

cookies
Scotland

Post by cookies » Mon May 27, 2013 7:38 pm

oishola77778 wrote:
cookies wrote:
sanny26 wrote:

:

Patience??? what's that??? LOL :lol:
FLR(FP) Extension
Biometrics August 2021

ale001

Post by ale001 » Mon May 27, 2013 8:53 pm

oishola77778 wrote:
cookies wrote:
sanny26 wrote:

:

I can see u're a typical 9ja :D
Ale001

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Mon May 27, 2013 9:53 pm

Keisha wrote:Morning All...

@Verbina and Mani Welcome to the forum and may all go well with your application by God's grace.

@Cookie...lol...don't despair and Summer starts next week and reckon will start making noise from the 1st June.Now gonna relax and soak up the sun-rays.

@Onlytime...the wait shall continue whilst a soak the sun-ray and sip on my fruit cocktail.I believe God is in control and He's gonna make a way for us by fire,by force!

Let's keep on being optimistic and hoping for the best,for Great is He's faithfulness!!!!
Thank you for your kind words and welcome!

Indeed we should just stay patient and by God's grace we will get our immigration issues resolved!

Hope everyone had a lovely day and managed to catch some rays, as I hear its getting cold and rainy again as of tomorrow...

Awwwh.... Just a little more sunshine and warm weather could make this whole *waiting* period so much easier... I know, I'm dead shallow for saying that lol, but sitting around waiting, when its grey and wet and miserable outside is ten times worse for me :(

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Mon May 27, 2013 9:59 pm

Tell me about it the wetness and cold makes the waiting worse if one recieves good news I don't mind it raining for ever hahahaha

From tomorrow I see good news coming our way in JESUS name amen.

Applied: 1 juned
Ack L: 15th june
Bio: 15 august
Contact mp: dencember
Mp reply: application in a queue waiting consideration 11th january 2013
Bio card n doc: waiting

Lord help us :)

Al Haqq

Pre protocol action

Post by Al Haqq » Tue May 28, 2013 2:47 am

Hello everyone,

Please, can anyone provide me the contact phone number or fax for HO, to which I can direct my Pre Action Protocol enquirers to.

This is because the required 14 days has elapsed and I have not received any acknowledgement from the HO, although I am sure they received the PAP.

I am handling this myself because I can not afford a lawyer. I have currently got the number for application inquiries.

I would be grateful for any suggestions.

Thank you

oishola77778

Post by oishola77778 » Tue May 28, 2013 11:37 am

ale001 wrote:
oishola77778 wrote:
cookies wrote:
sanny26 wrote:

:

I can see u're a typical 9ja :D[/quote

meaning ???? :shock: :roll: :?
FLR(O) 2013
Application sent: 7.5.2013
Received by UKBA: 8.5.2013
Payment taken: 9.5.2013.
Ack letter: Received 13.5.2013
Biometrics letter received: 17.5.2013
Biometrics done: 17.5.2013.
Final outcome: Application GRANTED 5.6.13