ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by alil2014 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:47 pm

Laiba1234 wrote:Will a job change lead to refusal even if i ring up the embassy and inform them that I have changed jobs? would they refuse straight away or would they ask for documents to be sent?

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:10 pm

A family friend told me that they have started to review June and September is this true?
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:11 pm

A family friend told me that they have started to review June and September is this true?

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:26 am

alil2014 wrote:
Laiba1234 wrote:Will a job change lead to refusal even if i ring up the embassy and inform them that I have changed jobs? would they refuse straight away or would they ask for documents to be sent?
Most likel lead to a refusal becuase all your evidence will be based on your previous job I.e. Employment letter and payslips. Changing jobs can also have impact on the category you apply. But if you applied in September then hopefully they have completed there employment checks. If you have not changed employment as of yet then if possible try sticking with the same employer until the visa application is processed
Hmm I think it would be worth ringing them and see what they say. But tbh its all got to do with kismat and whenever Allah wills it will happen. Whatever we want Allah wants even better for us.
If my husbands case gets granted or refused Alhamdulilah for everything. :)
Online Submission 13/08/14
Submitted papers 15/09/14
Processed 30/12/14
Collected-Refused 14/01/15
Appeal submitted 06/02/15
Visa Granted 28/04/15

th3

Post by th3 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:07 am

Laiba1234 wrote:
alil2014 wrote:
Most likel lead to a refusal becuase all your evidence will be based on your previous job I.e. Employment letter and payslips. Changing jobs can also have impact on the category you apply. But if you applied in September then hopefully they have completed there employment checks. If you have not changed employment as of yet then if possible try sticking with the same employer until the visa application is processed
Hmm I think it would be worth ringing them and see what they say. But tbh its all got to do with kismat and whenever Allah wills it will happen. Whatever we want Allah wants even better for us.
I lost my main job due to my need to visit my ill daughter/wife abroad, this August 2014, as they had no one to look after them. I had applied for the visa with slips of this job from June-Dec 2013.

My Manager had refused to give me Parental Leave or holidays, but instead gave days off to others wanting to watch footy :roll:
So I went anyway.
Then they put me on probation.

So if I'm refused on that basis, I'll let you know.

I'm not worried anymore. It is, what it is. I'll keep getting stronger.

La hawla wa la quwwata, illa billah.
Marriage 06/2011 | Visit Visa 08/2012 | Back to UK 01/2013
Applied Mirpur Cat A 12/03/14
Forwarded BHC 24/03
Escalated 1st 13/08, 2nd 10/10, 3rd 05/11

Further checking 1st 10/11, 2nd 19/11
Visa processed date 26/11, email 28/11
Visa Refused

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:51 am

th3 wrote:
Laiba1234 wrote:
alil2014 wrote:Will a job change lead to refusal even if i ring up the embassy and inform them that I have changed jobs? would they refuse straight away or would they ask for documents to be sent?

I lost my main job due to my need to visit my ill daughter/wife abroad, this August 2014, as they had no one to look after them. I had applied for the visa with slips of this job from June-Dec 2013.

My Manager had refused to give me Parental Leave or holidays, but instead gave days off to others wanting to watch footy :roll:
So I went anyway.
Then they put me on probation.

So if I'm refused on that basis, I'll let you know.

I'm not worried anymore. It is, what it is. I'll keep getting stronger.

La hawla wa la quwwata, illa billah.
i pray everything goes well inshallah

zee09

Post by zee09 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:09 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:A family friend told me that they have started to review June and September is this true?
yes its true. August apps are being skipped -20th august here and its still in a queue waiting to be assessed.

how do i get MP to get them to hurry up? do i need to write a letter? what should the letter of the tone be?
Applied Online: 11th August 2014 (CAT A first app)
Applied in Lahore VAC: 20th August 2014
Current Status: Not yet assessed by ECO.

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:00 pm

zee09 wrote:
stillwaiting123 wrote:A family friend told me that they have started to review June and September is this true?
yes its true. August apps are being skipped -20th august here and its still in a queue waiting to be assessed.

how do i get MP to get them to hurry up? do i need to write a letter? what should the letter of the tone be?
No September applicants have not received a response yet so cant really say its being reviewed until someone gets their visa who applied in Sept. I don't think the MP has the authority to speed up anyone's visa application. You can just email the MP. All the MP can do is find out what stage your application is at. You will most likely get a response stating that due to the backlog you may have to wait for 26 weeks. The same old useless reply. Just be patient Allah has a better plan for you.
Online Submission 13/08/14
Submitted papers 15/09/14
Processed 30/12/14
Collected-Refused 14/01/15
Appeal submitted 06/02/15
Visa Granted 28/04/15

zee09

Post by zee09 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:25 pm

Laiba1234 wrote:
zee09 wrote:

No September applicants have not received a response yet so cant really say its being reviewed until someone gets their visa who applied in Sept. I don't think the MP has the authority to speed up anyone's visa application. You can just email the MP. All the MP can do is find out what stage your application is at. You will most likely get a response stating that due to the backlog you may have to wait for 26 weeks. The same old useless reply. Just be patient Allah has a better plan for you.
Many people from Sept have been getting responses that their app is in progress right? (based on some previous posts i think)

Jzakallah - yeah going to have to wait. Will visit wife in Pak for the babys delivery since no chance now of them looking at our app :( dont even know how i can get the baby over here once its born :(

zee09

Post by zee09 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:25 pm

*duplicate post*

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:01 pm

Hey... Jus wanted to ask after you attend court when you case has been applead how long does it take for them to get back to you to say you have won the court or not?
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:26 pm

Hey... Jus wanted to ask after you attend court when you case has been applead how long does it take for them to get back to you to say you have won the court or not?
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

mooty

Post by mooty » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:30 pm

Can somebody please read into this? What exactly are they saying?
"Please advise them that their application is under process with Entry
Clearance Officer - Unfortunately, some applications are currently taking
longer than usual to conclude. The applicant will be contacted through
Gerry’s visa application centre once her case is concluded and your
documents are ready for collection."

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:31 pm

I think they Are just asssuming ..just because they did may and august together ..they made a pair june and september ..lol we Make pairs so quick

Very_Disappointed
Newly Registered

Post by Very_Disappointed » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:53 pm

th3 wrote:
Very_Disappointed wrote:We are still living together but it is not looking positive.
I can easily prove this was a fraudently marriage (on his behalf) but my worry is when they cancel his visa he will go into hiding.
What was the outcome with your sister , did you notify the Home Office .
Well, just keep your distance.
Maybe make a quarrel up and act it out... but make sure you don't let him feel that you're gonna get rid of him etc.

Then report him behind the scenes to the Home Office - and cite physical/emotional abuse and a sham marriage for UK visa. Also make them know his threats and that he says he will go into hiding.

Like Miss_Sunshine says.

My sisters case was lengthy - they had a baby girl involved. The pig is still here.
Thank you th3

I am going to get some legal advice and see what is the best way to get him removed from this country.

Tallojani & Miss Sunshine I totally understand what you are saying... but to be honest we should never allow these type of ppl to succeed by deceiving us.

I went through all the hard work and agonising wait to get his visa just like all of you here and now I look back and think what a waste. He hasnt shown even the smallest sign of appreciation.

Very_Disappointed
Newly Registered

Post by Very_Disappointed » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:55 pm

th3 wrote:
Very_Disappointed wrote:We are still living together but it is not looking positive.
I can easily prove this was a fraudently marriage (on his behalf) but my worry is when they cancel his visa he will go into hiding.
Maybe make a quarrel up and act it out... but make sure you don't let him feel that you're gonna get rid of him etc.

Then report him behind the scenes to the Home Office - and cite physical/emotional abuse and a sham marriage for UK visa. Also make them know his threats and that he says he will go into hiding.

Like Miss_Sunshine says.

My sisters case was lengthy - they had a baby girl involved. The pig is still here.
Thank you th3

I am going to get some legal advice and see what is the best way to get him removed from this country.

Tallojani & Miss Sunshine I totally understand what you are saying... but to be honest we should never allow these type of ppl to succeed by deceiving us.

I went through all the hard work and agonising wait to get his visa just like all of you here and now I look back and think what a waste. He hasnt shown even the smallest sign of appreciation.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:51 pm

Very_Disappointed wrote:
th3 wrote:

Like Miss_Sunshine says.

Thank you th3

Very sorry to hear about your problem. Best thing to do is contact the home office and let them deal with it, obviously he will be entitled to his appeals etc which can take years.

But the sad fact is that there are 100,000s of people in this country who are here illegally, and I can't see the government doing much to send them back.

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:50 pm

I don't think they have starter June as I am still waiting

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:55 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:I don't think they have starter June as I am still waiting
UkVI have been giving decision up to and including August, however they have still not got around all applicants from each month

Ray20
Newly Registered

Post by Ray20 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:21 pm

Hi all
Sorry for not posting Yesterday was really busy. Sisters case has been refused again as Asim had mentioned. Partly solicitors fault and my sisters for not checking her papers herself. Sisters really laid back left it all on the solicitor and as you can see solicitor didn't do his job right. It could have easily been overturned if the extra evidence they required was given, which was mentioned in the first refusal. They had asked to see evidence of more communication between my sister and her husband and missing payslips/ bank statement. She's gonna stick to the appeal as its just evidence they require. Hearing is set for the 5th March. I have advised her to get her solicitor to write a request letter to the tribunals asking for an earlier date as reading on this forum someone did that adding in there that they are willing to travel and were given a date the following month.

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:36 pm

alil2014 wrote:
stillwaiting123 wrote:I don't think they have starter June as I am still waiting
UkVI have been giving decision up to and including August, however they have still not got around all applicants from each month
Yes u r right..m still waitng
applied in feb
INSHALLAH will hear soon frm dem wd positv rsponse

roger354

Post by roger354 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:37 pm

Ray20 wrote:Hi all
Sorry for not posting Yesterday was really busy. Sisters case has been refused again as Asim had mentioned. Partly solicitors fault and my sisters for not checking her papers herself. Sisters really laid back left it all on the solicitor and as you can see solicitor didn't do his job right. It could have easily been overturned if the extra evidence they required was given, which was mentioned in the first refusal. They had asked to see evidence of more communication between my sister and her husband and missing payslips/ bank statement. She's gonna stick to the appeal as its just evidence they require. Hearing is set for the 5th March. I have advised her to get her solicitor to write a request letter to the tribunals asking for an earlier date as reading on this forum someone did that adding in there that they are willing to travel and were given a date the following month.
what communication evidence did she provide? HOW MANY PHOTOs screenshots etc?
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:38 pm

alil2014 wrote:
Yea u r right..m still waitng
Applied in feb
INSHALLAH will hear soon from them

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:54 pm

kehkashan wrote:
alil2014 wrote:
Yea u r right..m still waitng
Applied in feb
INSHALLAH will hear soon from them
Waiting since Feb is a really really long time in sha Allah u hear something within the month.. Yhh I think people are just making pairs lol..but I do know they are starting to get applications out a lot quicker as most of backlog has been cleared.. Some people said they r doing a few from eachmonth but have not heard anything at all from June/July??

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

Ray20
Newly Registered

Post by Ray20 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:29 pm

roger354 wrote: what communication evidence did she provide? HOW MANY PHOTOs screenshots etc?
Hey she literally just gave 5 6 screen shots of them on FaceTime that's it. Like I said she left everything on the solicitor to deal with. She had no idea they need so much
evidence to prove your relationship. And our laptop crashed so lost all Skype history too at that time so she gave all she had. Along with wedding pictures and all other occasions and pictures taken from the time she visited. It was somewhat our mistake it was stated in the first refusal but she still hadnt provided enough. Hoping to win in court now in sha Allah.