ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by alil2014 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:16 pm

Ray20 wrote:
roger354 wrote: what communication evidence did she provide? HOW MANY PHOTOs screenshots etc?
Hey she literally just gave 5 6 screen shots of them on FaceTime that's it. Like I said she left everything on the solicitor to deal with. She had no idea they need so much
evidence to prove your relationship. And our laptop crashed so lost all Skype history too at that time so she gave all she had. Along with wedding pictures and all other occasions and pictures taken from the time she visited. It was somewhat our mistake it was stated in the first refusal but she still hadnt provided enough. Hoping to win in court now in sha Allah.
For the appeal you need to convince the judge or even the ECM that the relationship is genuine, there are many ways of doing this and this part of the appeal can easily be overturned and has been overturned many times in the past. Theres no specific evidence that is a requirement for proving a relationship is subsisting as this is done on a case by case basis. However below are a lIst of documents your sister can gather if available and PLEASE DON'T RELY ON SOLICITORS

I'm assuming your sister is the sponsor and none or minimum wedding photos were provided or photos of time spent together on visits?

Examples of communication which she can add during the appeal are;

1.money transfer receipts

2.call logs - -depends on method of communication - if she hasn't already i would start using a sim card like lebara/lyca where online phone logs can easily be printed. Also provide printscreens for as many facetime conversations. if they have been using whatsapp or similar apps i would print screen as many conversations throughout the period of the marriage. If she has facetime I'm assuming your sister had an idiot-phone, so was the phone ever backed up because you can easily restore to an early backup and retrieve earlier communication data?

3.wedding photos - if you don't have many yourself i would ask other family members if they have any wedding photos which they may have taken using their phones. OR if a DVD was made why not play it on a laptop and print screen photos of specific parts of the wedding when both were together and then get these printed?

4.travel- online travel tickets or passport entry/exit stamps which are verified by solicitor

5.as for general photos together - if possible i would advise your sister to go visit pakistan and take plenty of photos - photos don't need to be time stamped so you can state some of the photos taken were from an ealier visit?

Hope this helps

financial requirement - make sure she submits the missing banks statements/ payslips. The payslip GROSS amount should not fall under £1550 threshold and the net amount on the payslip should be reflected exactly on the corresponding bank statements

Ray20
Newly Registered

Post by Ray20 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:51 pm

Hi Ali
Thanks for the detailed response, I am aware of all the above but unfortunately my sister applied after I started reading this forum and researching myself in order to get my own case ready. I gave lots of pictures mainly was FaceTime call history, which I would screen shot every other day showing my husbands number and time of call duration, also took lots of pictures of myself my husband and son on FaceTime, Viber calls/ messages, facebook messages etc.

She hardly even took pictures while she was there the last time she visited, but she has quite a few from after her wedding, and plenty of wedding pictures a whole album. She had given lots of pictures from wedding occasions. Which we'll give at hearing again. FaceTime is a third party app so you can't get hold of old call history as it's not linked to the mobile network we have. But she will start taking screen shots now. Hopefully that should be enough. She will be going on December again to visit so we'll get more pictures then. She gave money transfer receipts and copy of Travel documents of when she went. Just got to hope for the best.

As for financial requirement there's not much of a big deal there as it's just the missing payslip and proof of money being kept in the account for over 6 months. She had a shortfall of 2,500 which was made up with £31,000 savings she held in her account.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:05 am

Ray20 wrote:Hi Ali
Thanks for the detailed response, I am aware of all the above but unfortunately my sister applied after I started reading this forum and researching myself in order to get my own case ready. I gave lots of pictures mainly was FaceTime call history, which I would screen shot every other day showing my husbands number and time of call duration, also took lots of pictures of myself my husband and son on FaceTime, Viber calls/ messages, facebook messages etc.

She hardly even took pictures while she was there the last time she visited, but she has quite a few from after her wedding, and plenty of wedding pictures a whole album. She had given lots of pictures from wedding occasions. Which we'll give at hearing again. FaceTime is a third party app so you can't get hold of old call history as it's not linked to the mobile network we have. But she will start taking screen shots now. Hopefully that should be enough. She will be going on December again to visit so we'll get more pictures then. She gave money transfer receipts and copy of Travel documents of when she went. Just got to hope for the best.

As for financial requirement there's not much of a big deal there as it's just the missing payslip and proof of money being kept in the account for over 6 months. She had a shortfall of 2,500 which was made up with £31,000 savings she held in her account.
Have you appealed your own application too? if yes what was the reason for refusal?

Ray20
Newly Registered

Post by Ray20 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:02 am

Yes I have appealed my own case, I don't know how I managed to miss the fact that two of my payslips net pay fell under £1550. This was an error made by my employer and his accountant, So due to that I fell under the financial requirement of £18,600. But in my employers letter it had stated my annual gross salary which was above the requirement and ignored by the ECO. It was short by £80 and they refused. I appealed and wrote a letter explaining what happened and my employer also wrote a letter of his mistake and that he's paid the difference of the amount in the following months wages. I have enough savings in my account aswell, but I didn't need to rely on them as I earn over the requirement. But did point this out in the letter as they had the evidence at the time of the application.

They also mentioned I hadn't given a property inspection report which I had given. Another point was I was paid in cash in December but kept £273 to myself And deposited only £1000. I had my employer write a letter that I was paid in cash for that month, but never wrote one myself explaining I used the £273. Didn't know then this was a requirement Im hoping they don't pick up on this point too much which they probably will but have given a reason for why I kept the £273 on me. I'm hoping its accepted on review as I have given a detailed explanation in the letter on all the refusal points if not I will just have to re apply.

roger354

Post by roger354 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:22 am

how much does it cost to appeal the case? :x :x :x :x :x :x
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:11 am

hi all
i knw it doesnt matter anymore but just for the sake of satisfactn cz i dnt know y m i gettng worried for that
i provided almost 8 mnths call record weddng photos greetng cards phone cards from my husband and my hubbyz ticket to show the communication proof...
thats ok na??? :(
just gettng worried :(
INSHALLAH will hear soon from them wd positive response
MAY ALLAH G grant visa to us soon AMEEN SUMAMEEN

roger354

Post by roger354 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:28 am

kehkashan wrote:hi all
i knw it doesnt matter anymore but just for the sake of satisfactn cz i dnt know y m i gettng worried for that
i provided almost 8 mnths call record weddng photos greetng cards phone cards from my husband and my hubbyz ticket to show the communication proof...
yes that is more than enough evidence, as far as i know they put cases before june on hold due to a court case so you should be hearing about your application soon, one of my friend is also waiting since february so inshallah soon you will get your visa and Allah will reward u for your patience :)
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:24 am

roger354 wrote:
kehkashan wrote:hi all
yes that is more than enough evidence, as far as i know they put cases before june on hold due to a court case so you should be hearing about your application soon, one of my friend is also waiting since february so inshallah soon you will get your visa and Allah will reward u for your patience :)
Thnku so much for ur kind wrds i really appreciate ds
On which feb date and frm where ur friend applied??
I applied on 27th feb frm islamabad
INSHALLAH will hear soon frm dem wd positv rsponse

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:35 am

roger354 wrote:how much does it cost to appeal the case? :x :x :x :x :x :x
Around £600-£1000 tribunal fee is about £120..£80 for papers and lawyer fees etc
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

Brom

Post by Brom » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:26 pm

Does anyone know if a change in job will make a difference during the process of the application thanks
1st application refused in jan 12/11/2014
2nd online application 14/04/15
2nd application submitted islamabad 22/04/15
Delayed email - 27/08/2015
Processed on update email 18/09/15
Official processed email - 28/09/15
RFC- 30/09/15 refused

Brom

Post by Brom » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:31 pm

Brom wrote:
networkers wrote:
Brom wrote: All
Applied in 22may 2014 and had an email on 12 of November to collect went today and it's refused just because the damboo solicitor had her traine to fill the application and forgotton to mention about the second job Altho it was mention in the statement but they didn't accept. Also there was a difference on my payslip and bank statment by a £1 or 10 and they are saying the payslips doesn't reflect the bank statment I don't know what to should I appeal as I have been advised by everyone to appeal. I feel like screaming arghhhhhhhhhhh
Sorry to hear about refusal, but IF the mistake was from your side, then appeal will not help. Also if the payslip doesn't match to bank statement, there isn't any chance in winning the appeal so new application will suit you better.

Wait for other's suggestions as well.
There is only a bit of difference not over £10 just because I used to buy food and staff from the store and get my manager to cut it off my wages depressed
Does anyone know if a change in job will make a difference now that my application is refused nd make an appeal thanks
1st application refused in jan 12/11/2014
2nd online application 14/04/15
2nd application submitted islamabad 22/04/15
Delayed email - 27/08/2015
Processed on update email 18/09/15
Official processed email - 28/09/15
RFC- 30/09/15 refused

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:19 pm

@Brom

I personally think that appeals are a waste of time and money. I think its best for you to reapply. Good Luck anyway hope you succeed brother.
Online Submission 13/08/14
Submitted papers 15/09/14
Processed 30/12/14
Collected-Refused 14/01/15
Appeal submitted 06/02/15
Visa Granted 28/04/15

zee09

Post by zee09 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:08 pm

for those of u with "forwarded to bhc on..." in your sigs, how did you know when it was forwarded? we paid extra for the vip which included sms updates yet 3momths down the line; no sms or emails...
Applied Online: 11th August 2014 (CAT A first app)
Applied in Lahore VAC: 20th August 2014
Current Status: Not yet assessed by ECO.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:21 pm

zee09 wrote:for those of u with "forwarded to bhc on..." in your sigs, how did you know when it was forwarded? we paid extra for the vip which included sms updates yet 3momths down the line; no sms or emails...
Automated emails are usually sent to the email address you provided in the application. You should ideally get one email when the apps been forwarded to the decision making centre (not all applicants received this). After that you will only here from UKVI when your application has been processed. In the mean time most of us will contact UKVI and ask for an update. Paying the VIP fee is a waste in my opinion.

You applied on 20/08/14 so 56 working days gone...hopefully you will hear soon!

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:02 pm

zee09 wrote:for those of u with "forwarded to bhc on..." in your sigs, how did you know when it was forwarded? we paid extra for the vip which included sms updates yet 3momths down the line; no sms or emails...
Waste of money we received nothing either no email to say it had been forwarded or anything

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:43 am

Hi guys

Something weird just happened I emailed them last night and I said I was told a month ago that online checks had been done and that the application was pending "further enquiry" and that 26 weeks nearly up..they emailed back saying that they needed the extra info so they could show the higher authority as "my application has been processed but I have not received documents back" is this a mistake and they have misread my email or could it b that.?

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

Wish169
Newly Registered

Post by Wish169 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:05 am

Alhumdulilah i have got my visa today :)
Thank you everone for the prayers:)

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:24 am

Wish169 wrote:Alhumdulilah i have got my visa today :)
Congrats! :D

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:11 am

Wish169 wrote:Alhumdulilah i have got my visa today :)
Congrats!

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:34 am

Woops, duplicate post!
Last edited by Moa7 on Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Miss Sunshine
Newly Registered

Post by Miss Sunshine » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:42 am

Guys,

I'm noticing a lot of you saying you took screen shots of your skype calls log and watsapp. I didn't use screen shots. i downloaded this http://www.google.co.uk/url?url=http:// ... ka_miqbB3g and used this to export my skype call log in pdf format. A lot easier to print. Also, in watsapp there is an option to email the conversation to yourself. go to the top of the conversation and click on info, at the bottom of this you will see option 'email conversation' if you do this you will get a text file sent to your email with your entire conversation in it. Although there is this option, I only sent 4 months worth of skype call logs and about 10-15 wedding photos. I don't know if this was the required amount of documents to prove our relationship but this is what I sent.

Sorry to hear about those who have been refused. It's like someone already said, it's down to your kismat and what Allah swa has planned for you. If it's not meant to be this time, unfortunately they are going to find a fault with something even if it's insignificant. :( Have faith in Allah the Almighty. Praying for you all that everyone gets their Visas's soon In Sha Allah. Ameen.

Wish169 - congratulations. Very happy to hear you got your visa...can you post your timeline fo us. Thanks

Wish169
Newly Registered

Post by Wish169 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:15 am

Here is my timeline
Applied 30 may 2014
Pre assisment done on 15 oct 2014
Initial pre assesment done on 3rd nov 2014
Processed and visa granted on 13th nov 2014

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:12 am

Wish169 wrote:Here is my timeline
Applied 30 may 2014
MASHA'ALLAH, Congrats. Have a blessed life a head.

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:13 am

Applied 30 may 2014
@wish169
Congratulations! I hope you have a blessed marriage.

I got the message pre assessment has been done last week and I don't have a clue what that could be. Did you recieve a email which states further checks/enquiries are to be conducted?
Online Submission 13/08/14
Submitted papers 15/09/14
Processed 30/12/14
Collected-Refused 14/01/15
Appeal submitted 06/02/15
Visa Granted 28/04/15

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:54 am

Applied 30 may 2014
MashaAllah many congratulations to you both. May Allah swt bless your marriage.

Can you put up list of docs you submitted when you get a moment?
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.