ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ILR10YEARBASIS

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by ILR10YEARBASIS » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:10 pm

hi bhamblues!
can I ask you a question please, how long was your absence for ILR on ten year legal basis .
I am in the same situation I have ONE more tham 6 months absence ?

faisaltanoli

Post by faisaltanoli » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:56 pm

Hello Guys,

Need an information. Please provided me expert advise.

There is any time limit for making an application of PBS
dependent to switch on FLR (M), once main applicant gets it ILR (LR).

Thanks
Regards
M Faisal

faisaltanoli

Post by faisaltanoli » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:01 pm

Hello,
my application was straight forward. 4 year student, 2 psw, 4 year Tier1.
Thanks

cool mind

Post by cool mind » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:53 pm

faisaltanoli wrote:Hello,
my application was straight forward. 4 year student, 2 psw, 4 year Tier1.
Thanks
what documents did you send and how many months/weeks spend over your application processing.

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Post by Kindsoul » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:40 am

faisaltanoli wrote:Salam Friends,

Finally got my ILR today. Decision posted on 2nd July and i received it today. Thanks for all the people who supported and helped me out.

Applied on: 01/03/2014
Biometric on 22/03/2014
Received on : 04/07/2014

Thanks
Regards
M Faisal

Many congratulation to you.

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Post by Kindsoul » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:14 am

bhamblues wrote:Hi all,
Just spoke to my solicitor's receptionist( as my solicitor is away on a holiday) . She said I have received a package from HO. Upon my request to open the package, she said there is a general letter (dated 19th June) saying "Your application for ILR in the UK has been approved. You will be sent a BRP as a confirmation for your ILR in the UK" .Just wanna confirm if I take that as an approval? My solicitor is back at his office 2mrw and I would be going down to see him to collect my package & hopefully my BRP. :)
Thanks all

Great news. Many congratulations.

choice22
Newly Registered

Post by choice22 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:11 am

Assalamualykum

I am a silent member to this forum and would like advise from the gurus of this forum specially Shahjee, Sajid and Amber. I have applied for my ILR and waiting for the outcome. I spent around 270 in total outside UK in 10 years in which in one year I went on holidays twice outside UK, one for around 89 days and Second for 90 days. Please help that will these absence affect my ILR application. Please advise, any advise would be welcomed.

Thanks

Pak_Asif
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Pak_Asif » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:42 am

Shahkakaram wrote:
Pak_Asif wrote:Hi @ Shahkakaram,

Do you have the 02-06-14 version of the set(lr) form?

I m in same situation as you are, I rang HO today and they said there is a transitional period during with both old and new
version of the form is acceptable. I have a suggestion and would welcome any comments. I think we should fill in the 02-06-14 version of the form and send it along with a covering letter, as our applications have not been forwarded to the case worker yet and must be waiting in some queue, so mention it in the covering letter that they replace this application with the one we posted in June. What do you think ?
Regards,

@ Pak-Asif ,

Brov thanks for your concern as we are on same boat so this discussion will surely help us lot ..

I was also thinking same as you said let's fill the new version of form but brother after taking advise for some fellow members I think that new form may create more complex problem as you know fees and bio metric are already processed so on new form what will you write on applied date and I understand that covering letter will explain all things but on the other hand there are some other issues of dates on the form and so many others ...in short new form will create a lot of problem ... They may deal it like withdraw of an application and in that case fees will not be refunded ....

As you called HO and they says that the transitional period is allowed .. Some one said on above post that 21 days are allowed so hopefully it will be okay ...

And I really didn't downloaded the 06/2014 version and didn't have to soft or hard copy of it and they uploaded July version now 07/2014 .... So seems okay and it's not much difference b.w those two forms , you can still compare with 04/2014 ( I have a soft copy of this version ) it's only asking about an email twice ... I don't know why they asked it twice in new form as previous version also has the same question ..

This is my view , any how if you or any one else come up with any please share here ;)

Thanks

Remember us in your prayers ,
Hi @ Shahkakaram,

In light of the advice from other members I have also decided to stick with the 04-14 version of the form which we have already sent to HO and pray to ALLAH Taala that things go according to plan, ameen.
Regards,
Asif

Pak_Asif
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Pak_Asif » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:49 am

choice22 wrote:Assalamualykum

I am a silent member to this forum and would like advise from the gurus of this forum specially Shahjee, Sajid and Amber. I have applied for my ILR and waiting for the outcome. I spent around 270 in total outside UK in 10 years in which in one year I went on holidays twice outside UK, one for around 89 days and Second for 90 days. Please help that will these absence affect my ILR application. Please advise, any advise would be welcomed.

Thanks
Hi @ Choice22,

From HO website,

"Continuous residence
Continuous residence is time you’ve spent in the UK without gaps.

You can leave the UK during the continuous residence for up to:

180 days at a time
539 days in total"

For reference click the link below,
https://www.gov.uk/long-residence/eligibility

Regards,
Asif

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:28 am

Guys i need your advices

I applied for entrepreneur in july 2012 but It got refused. I went for appeal and won the appeal and judge sent my app back to UKBA for fresh decision. I did not know how long they will take to make fresh decision and during that time my 10 years was completed so i vary my application from entrepreneur to ILR long residence..I did biometric in march 2014 and still have not heard anything from UKBA. Its been two years since i am without passport/visa..can you guys advice how long it will take? Thank u

mustansir
Newly Registered

Post by mustansir » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:33 pm

the guy wrote:you can access sky drive on:
Thank You

ma14

Post by ma14 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:01 pm

Any update regarding flrm, please share if someone receive during these days
Regards

fsahmad114
Newly Registered

Post by fsahmad114 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:22 am

I came to UK on 7 september 2004, when should I apply my case on 10 years basis, can I apply 28 days before 7 septmeber 2014.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:52 am

Please help,
back in 2010 my tier 4 was first returned as invalid due to wrong version of form,sent it again and then i got refusal on maintenance funds with no right of appeal,application was returned as invalid after taking payment and as well biometrics and after five months.ukba handled my case badly.then my solicitor wrote to them and realized them about their mistakes.then they granted me tier 4 visa and the letter they sent was written that we have reversed our decision.all i want to ask that when the ukba reverse or overturn their decisions do they treat application as continuation with the first application or will they still count you as an overstayer.

thanks

total_siyappa
Newly Registered

Post by total_siyappa » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:49 am

CONGRATS to all who got their approval recently. Many thanks to Mskhan 78 and March_LR14, I wish you all the best with your decisions and hopefully your wait should be over soon, all the best to all other applicants waiting for their outcome. :)

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:39 am

Any update today.

Well seems like a quite week start.

Regards

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:39 am

total_siyappa wrote:CONGRATS to all who got their approval recently. Many thanks to Mskhan 78 and March_LR14, I wish you all the best with your decisions and hopefully your wait should be over soon, all the best to all other applicants waiting for their outcome. :)
Congrats Bro and enjoy your freedom..

Best Regarsd

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:40 am

arsalali wrote:@March_LR14

hope for the best.

6 years on student visa, rest on work permit.

I am excited and at the same time i am worried. :-)

Regards,
arsalali
Slam Any update regarding your visa bro? Did u receive the documents today or nt??

Regards

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:47 am

mskhan78 wrote:
total_siyappa wrote:Thanks to Almighty ALLAH and prayers from all loved ones including support from great fellows in this forum specially Shahjee. Also my beloved father who passed away earlier during the year and I was unable to travel due to visa issue.

MY INDEFINITE LEAVE TO REMAIN VISA IS APPROVED AND JUST NOW I RECEIVED MY DOCUMENTS. :) ( My timeline can be seen on google doc thanks )

I AM HAPPY BUT MORE HAPPINESS IS BECAUSE NOW I CAN TRAVEL TO PAKISTAN CAREFREE. :D

I LIKE TO CONGRATULATE ALL WHO GOT THEIR VISAS AND WISH EVERYONE LUCK WHO ARE CURRENTLY WAITING FOR THEIR APPLICATION OUTCOME , MAY GOD BLESS AND BE POSITIVE AND HAVE TREMENDOUS PATIENCE AS IT IS A WAITING GAME.

SHAH JEE , tussi great ho, please do e-mail me I need some advise from you thanks. My e-mail is faisalm18@hotmail.com
Congratulations Mate . Good Luck for the Future....
Many Congratulations Brother. ..Your hard time is over. Please pray for us as our tik tok clock still on. I recon Shah Gee is away cause . not heard anything from his side from a while. No doubt he is a shining star here in this form. A big massive courage for every one. Allah Bless him..
Enjoy your time my friend.. Good luck for your future..

ma14

Post by ma14 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:07 am

Any update regarding flrm if someone receive now a days please update

kusanagi
Newly Registered

Post by kusanagi » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:54 am

Aslaam-o-Aleikum Everyone.

Please advice me. I am sending my ILR next month and wanted to find out that which documents I have send with my ILR. I am applying with mu wife who is here with me from 4 years 6 months and my son born here and is 20 months.

Please advice how many months bank statement I will have to attach and balance.
And what else.

I will be very grateful for the advice.

Thanks

arsalali
Newly Registered

Post by arsalali » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:06 pm

Dear All,

Today i received my Documents and my ILR is approved.

Thanks to Allah and my family for all the prayers especially my parents and Allah has listened to our prayers.

I wish all the very best to everyone waiting for their outcome.Allah will do best for all of us.

arsalali.

march_ilr

Post by march_ilr » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:40 pm

shoji147 wrote:Alhamdulillah e Rab il Aalameen

Dear friends by the grace of Allah I have recieved my ILR approval today. I am absolutely speechless at this time just wanted to let everyone know . A special thanks to _Amber and shahjee alongwith others who gave me strength.

Good luck to all brothers and sisters who are waiting.

Alhamdullillah e Rab il Aalameen

My time line

Application sent: 27-02-2014
Acknowledgment recieved : 03-032014
Biometric invite: 07-03-2014
Biometric enrolled : 07-03-2014
Approval: 03-07-2014
congrats shohi147 and arsalali!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your long waiting is over now. Enjoy your freedom and wishing you all the bests for the upcoming life events.

regards;
march_ilr
Applied for FREEDOM on the 20th March

bhamblues

Post by bhamblues » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:47 pm

ma14 wrote:Any update regarding flrm, please share if someone receive during these days
Regards
Hi ma14 I am still waiting on my mrs flrm application. I got my approval on 23 June and my mrs applied on the 4th of April. When did you apply for your wife? Pls share.
“Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies”

ma14

Post by ma14 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:54 pm

bhamblues wrote:
ma14 wrote:Any update regarding flrm, please share if someone receive during these days
Regards
Hi ma14 I am still waiting on my mrs flrm application. I got my approval on 23 June and my mrs applied on the 4th of April. When did you apply for your wife? Pls share.
hi dear i got my approval on 26 june and my mrs applied on 11th of feb and still waiting for her decision. please update when you got approval.